Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ℓιssα нєяωαя∂

Lissa woke up at her desk, her face in a pile of fabric swatches, she sighed, "Ghhhh! I hate having to stay up all night working..." she muttered getting up and brushing her clothes off. She started towards the exit and walked to the practice tent, She would need to discuss the outfits for tonights show with the ringmaster.

Sparkly Shopper

вєιηⓖ ą ącяøЬⓐτ їⓢη'Ⓣ jůŞτ ƒℓιφφιηηġ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Aish! That Dumby didn't wake up, wait wasn't he with Mint last night?- Zala thought -I'll get him Hex not problem!!- Zala yelled from the vending machine~ -Your dead you deuce! Just wait till I get my hands on your dumb little...Hi Zevrin....- Zala bumped into him ^^'

ⓘτ'Ş ą αяτ

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
AnekoChwan

яιȠɡӍαʂ†єɌ

Hex Marcelli

User Image

"Lissa, did you get the Marionette costume finished last night?" He looked at the disheveled look of the costume designer, and concluded that she had stayed up very late.

Sparkly Shopper

Zevrin Rena

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -So sis, what was that you were gonna say?- Typical sibling rivalry, how lovely-Where were you last night? And RingMaster Hex wants to see your late ass.--I was with Miss Mint, why?--Gross-Zevrin smiled he loves playing with his little sister's mind. Zevrin headed off to the tent, where he spotted "Miss" Mint and Crystal

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ℓιssα нєяωαя∂

"Oh, Yeah, I got the marionette costume and the costumes for the acrobats and clowns done too..." Lissa said scratching her head, "I was up working pretty late,". She smiled, "I've almost got your costume done too," Lissa added.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
AnekoChwan
BunnyChwan

яιȠɡӍαʂ†єɌ

Hex Marcelli

User Image
"Good job Lissa, I'll take a look at them later" He patted her on the head, like he did with most performers shorter than him and greeted the coming Zevrin. "You know, your sister came before you."

Opinionated Bloodsucker

Crystal Shards
ЄѴЄЯƳ ƬƖѦЄ Ɩ β˩ƖИƘ Ɩ ҒΔ˩˩ ƖИ ˩ѲѴЄ ƜƖƬĦ ƳѲƲ ΔǤΔƖИ
I'm roleplaying with...
Acknowledged Now

Crystal was ecstatic when she heard her costume was done, she started humming happily, she stretched, yawning.

Sparkly Shopper

Zevrin Rena

-I know, unfortunately she stopped me on my way out, sorry for being late Miss Mint kept me up all night- He winked over at Mint who was shooting a dirty glare. -Anyway I was thinking maybe, later on break we could head out to town and put up the Flyers?-

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
BunnyChwan
AnekoChwan

Hex blinked. "GAH!!! We don't have the flyers up yet?!"

He panicked and ran into his tent, coming back with a giant stack of papers and some ticket rolls.
"Here, everyone take some! We've got to get these to the public!"

Sparkly Shopper

Aish! Did I just accidentally control tha?t >__< Sorry!

Opinionated Bloodsucker

мιητ Ғℓσυяιsн

"Shut it, Zavrin." Mint said frowning, "Anyway, I think it would be better if only two people went out to put up flyers- We all need practice, but if we all go then nobody will have any." she added as she started to stretch.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

BunnyChwan
Aish! Did I just accidentally control that? >__< Sorry!
S'all right c:

Sparkly Shopper

Zevrin Rena

(Decided to make it easier so I'll get rid of -*- and add "*")

"Good idea Ment, Ment and I will go,"Zevrin smiled, grabbed Mint's hand and ran to the rooms.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

мιητ Ғℓσυяιsн

Mint yelped, "I was going to stay behind though!" she said as Zavrin dragged her away, "Zaaaav!". When they reached the rooms Mint almost slapped Zavrin, "What was that!?!" she said stomping one of her feet.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
яιȠɡӍαʂ†єɌ

Hex Marcelli

User Image
The ringmaster let out a sigh and a smile. "Great idea guys, be sure to get it put up within the next 4 hours, other wise we won't have enough people to the first show!"
He leaned toward Zala, Crystal, and Lissa. "Do you think there's somethin' going on between those two?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff