Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Smoker

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul woke up and looked around. He was cuddled next to Meep who seemed to be still sleeping. Raoul smiled and leaned in close biting his neck. "Good morning~" He said to his mate. By now he knew that Meep liked pain. He enjoyed that fact since Raoul liked to scratch and bite. And teasing Meep was all to fun.

Beloved Survivor

Azer saw Zeke Crying on Stage and appeared beside her, Hugging her. She Started to cry too. It was something with Azer that made her strange like that, If She Sees someone in a Certain Emotion, she starts feeling the same emotion, but without knowing why. but in this case, She knew what Zeke was crying about, and Cried with her, Clinging to her waist as she felt tears Roll down her cheeks.

Loyal Gaian

Meep groaned softly as he opened his red eye and looked down at Raoul on top of him. "Well good morning to you too. I didn't snore too loud last night did I?" He yawned, opening his mouth wide to show his razor sharp fang filled mouth. His ears twitched, toes wiggling as he started to wake up more.

Timid Smoker

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul shook his head no. "No you didnt snore to loudly love" He said with a chuckle and nuzzled him. He still felt a tad bit sore from two nights ago but he didnt mind at all. Raoul snuggled his face in Meep furr and chuckled.

Loyal Gaian

Meep purred loudly at Raoul's snuggling. "You feeling better? I can be a bit rough at times." He smirked.

Timid Smoker

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul smiled at him and unburied his face from his furr. "I feel wonderful~" He said as his nails caressed Meeps side. "I dont mind you being rough" He said with a small smirk. Raoul chuckled and kissed Meeps cheek.

Loyal Gaian

Meep smirked and kissed Raoul back. "What do you wanna do today?"

Zeke held onto her little sister before smiling softly. "I'll be okay... it'll just hurt for a little while."

Timid Smoker

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul shrugged. "Whstever you want to do love~" He said with a smile and he nipped at Meeps neck again. Well actually they were harder then nips they were more like bites but Raoul always thought they were nips. He had always forgotten how much strength he had in his jaws.

Loyal Gaian

Meep looked at him. "You're not a vampire are you?" He sat up a bit more in the bed, keeping the bunny man close to him.

Timid Smoker

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul laughed and shook his head. "No im not a vampire. Im just someone who tends to bite to show their affection" He said to him. He wondered if that was actually a bad thing. Maybe he was wrong about what Meep liked.

Beloved Survivor

Azer just cried more. "But I don't want you to hurt, I don't want you to EVER hurt." She sniffled, Finaly starting to calm down. "I would take your suffering any day, Sissy." She Clung to her older sister, feeling safe, but also feeling like she should be protecting Zeke.

Loyal Gaian

"Just asking. I'll need to go down to Nate's lab in a few hours. You can come if you want, though it might be a hour or two." He nibbled over Raoul's shoulder, being sure not bite down too hard since he could easily bite through bones.

Timid Smoker

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul smiled and huckled when he nibbled on his shoulder. "I would love to come with. .Besides if I get bored I can just change into a bunny and take a nap." He said and nuzzled him. "And maybe when you are done we can have some fun~' He said teasing him and niped at Meep's long ear.

Loyal Gaian

"Sure. There's a lot to do around here. And when we go down, you can meet my nephew, well, one of them. He lives in the basement." He moved sluggishly, trying to find clean shorts.

Timid Smoker

Raoul

bunny form

Raoul smiled. "Do you think he would like me?" He asked as he crawled out of the hammock and got on some clean clothes he had brough over from his room the other night. He put on the clean clothes and put on his mocassins and stood up. He wished he and Meep could just stay in the room and do nothing but he knew that Meep had stuff he had to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff