Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
sora blushes and then nods " We said we were sorry " She says to LG And Yoh." Yup ! And do we have any chocolate cake ?" She asks them and then blushes " I want some " Lulu says after a second thought.

LG looks at them ".. Your like mom and dad . .they eat a lot of sweets. Well dad does " He looks down and then sighs.

Draco smiles and then brings the plate over and then sits down " After we are done want to walk around ? Or maybe I carry you to the beach room ?" He asks him

Ruby looks at them and then sees it. She drools over it and then tackles the three ponder stake.

Julian nuzzles and then nods as he keeps on munching. ".. hmm We can ask Lir or Sess to take a look "He mumbles to him and then blushes

Loyal Gaian

Yoh chuckled softly. "I will make some for you both." He looked to LG. "They are both carrying young, they have cravings for sweet things lately."

JJ looked to Draco, slowly eating what Draco fed him. "I thought Sess said I'm not allowed to walk around except to go to the bathroom."

Meep nodded, cuddling up close to Julian. He'd been rather clingy lately to jis husband.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu and Sora nods. " Yup " They both said. " We will be due at the end of this month " They both say at the same time. Lulu would look at the younger male as he looked at them strangely " We tend to " Sora finish the sentence. " finish our sentences or say them at the same time." She smiles at him and then giggles.

LG nods and then looks down at the meal. ".. Oh !" He looks up at them and then sighs " Can I have more please ?" He asks Yoh and the girls. Showing them he had eating well all of it. He was still hungry. Some times he got that never ending pit in his stomach .

Draco would put down the plate " he said that but he never did say I can carry you to a room." He nods " Or push you in a wheal chair. " He looks at the bed " Plus we should change the sheets and get you moving around just a little. " He looks at the bath room door " And three steps to the bathroom one way is not really enough i think "he nods and then smiles " Plus I will be there for you okay ?"

Julian nuzzles him and then wiggles his ears and toes." Hmm.. Can we take a walk ?" He asks him wondering if he could or not. He sure felt like he had more then one kid in him.Though how many this time was a mystery.

Kara looks at Sean and then blushes " Its a sandwich !" She says to him."..It has a lot of things in it." She blushes and then looks down " If you don't like it I can make something else " she bobs her head up and down

Loyal Gaian

Yoh looked to LG and nodded. He got up slowly and took his bowl, going to refill it. He seemed a bit stiff when he moved. He'd used a lot of his magic lately and it was starting to take a toll on his body. He soon came back and set the bowl in front of the youth. "Here you are. I normally make quite a lot, I'm used to feeding your mother when he was younger."

JJ sighed softly. "I could try. But even sitting up on my own is getting harder and harder every day."

Meep nodded to Julian. "Sure. We can go check on the kids if you want, or to the beach room, or anywhere else you wanna go."

Sean sniffed it curiously. Not sure what it was still, he took a bite out of it. Instantly his eyes widened in delight and started to wolf it down happily.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu and Sora both looked at there lover as he moved. Both would give each other a look of. I hope he can get his energy back up. They knew he was using his powers more and more. But it was something that had to happen when things went hair wired.

LG looks at them and then nods his head " Yea mom likes to eat a LOT. He ate a hole house and home but we still love him " he looks down and then wolfs down

Draco nods " I can carry you. Do you like to sit in the water ?" He asks him. Worried if he couldn't sit up on his own. That and the poly was worrying him as well

Julian nods " Hmm we can go and see the other kids. " he smiles " I wonder Kara and Sean are doing.. Though we better talk to them about the .. sex thing " He sighs. Wishing he didn't have to but he knew he had to. Well they both did.

Kara smiles and then giggles " I hoped you liked it !" She smiles and then nuzzles him " I can make more if you want some more "

(( going to be busy back and forth. Cooking lundry doing lundry. And all of that fun s**t

Loyal Gaian

Yoh nodded and smiled softly. "He always had a great appetite. I remember this one time he had a eating contest with a dragon, your cousin Kujira's father. It was odd, but rather fun to watch."

JJ nodded his head slowly. "Sitting in water would help me with the strain on my body." He looked fondly at his over stretched out middle.

Meep chuckled softly. "Alright, but I don't think Sean even understands what sex is."

Sean nodded. "It's really good. I like these things."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sora looks at them and then smiles ".. Yea .. " She looks at Yoh " I know you love your children. " She giggles " And I know that you like to talk about them " She leans forward ".. Though .. I would like to see them eat that much again " She giggles

Lulu rolls her eyes " There she goes. The baby is talking again through her. "She laughs teasingly when her sister looked at her weird. She would then look to the young male. "Any way. I am sure Yoh here will teach you great things. And you teaching him great things back." She smiles at him

LG blushes as they were talking about his parents. Even Meep. He knew he ate a lot. Even had strange craving when he is pregnant. He would bob his head up and down when Lulu said that ".. I hope so." He says to them and then looks down and then rubs his belly." Thanks for the meal " He bows his head to them.

Draco nods " See " He would stand up and then shifts more into a dragon form." Do you want to go out side to the water ? Or in side with that strange room ?" He was asking if he wanted to go to the lake or something. Or stay in side.

Julian nods " Yea and that is one thing that scares me " He shivers ".. What if .. Kara does something and the male is confused ?" he frowns " You remember how we had to each Yuki " He nods knowing he would understand " Maybe Yuki and Gabriel can talk to them about it ?" He ponders

Kara nods and then smiles " There are other things you can do now too. Feel and hear " She blushes " All of your sense will over load " She blushes

Loyal Gaian

Yoh chuckled softly. "I'll go make that cake now. Just relax and shout if you need anything else." He got up, his wings shifting behind him. He moved a bit slower then before, going into the kitchen to start making the cake.

JJ looked to Draco. "There's a ocean room on the main floor.... I don't want others to see me like this... I look like a whale..."

MJ was already at the beach room, laying on the sand and warming himself. He purred cutely as he laid their, relaxing.

Meep chuckled and smiled. "I remember, but aren't Sean and Kara still too young to have those urges?

Sean looked at her. "But I could already hear, it was touching and tasting I couldn't do as a dreamwalker...." It then hit him that he wasn't a dreamwalker anymore.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sora looks at him " Love don't over do it okay ?" she asks him and then looks at LG and Lulu. Looking at her twin still worried.

Lulu looks at him and then bites her lower lip. She would stand up and then follows him " I will help you. And don't you say I don't have to." She says to him.

LG blinks as he listens to them and then looks to Sora " You think he is okay " He mumbles. Worried about his grandpa now.

Draco nods " All right " He kisses him." But you shouldn't worry about your weight okay ?" He would pick him up and then curls his tail around Ruby as he picks her up. She would wiggle and then looks up at them.

Zelerina was in the beach room playing in the water. She giggles and then splashes the water up and then flops down next to her mate "What are you thinking about love ?"

Julian looks at him " True but ,. I don't want them to jump it either " He sighs and then bashes his head agents the pillows. " I don't want them .. doing something stupid.. " He frowns ".. Sean was a dreamwalker and .. .. "He frowns

Kara looks at him and then smiles "Yup .. " She would then frown as he looked shocked ? Sad ? " ... Why are you .. sad ?" She asks him. She was confused on why he was acting like this. Wasn't he going to be happy ?

Night woke up and then huffs. She was looking around. She had moved her stuff out of the castle and was now just .. well living on her own. She was hungry and wanted to hunt some fish. So she got up and then wiggles out of her small home. She would rub her eyes and then shifts to catch them with her paws. She would wonder through the forest until she finds the river and then plops down watching the water.

Loyal Gaian

When Lulu walked into the kitchen, she would find Yoh collapsed on the floor. He was out cold, but at least breathing.

JJ held onto Draco the best he could, giving him the way to get to the beach room.

MJ opened his eyes and looked to Zelerina. "Nothing, just taking it easy, love." He smirked. "It's also kinda cool to think my dad, my brother and me are all expecting at the same time."

Meep helped Julian to his feet and get dressed, leading him to Kara and Sean's room.

Sean shook his head slowly. "Just... just find it odd that... that for the first time in my life... I don't have magic at all..."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu rushes over to him and then crouches down ".. Love .. Yoh !" she shakes him as she got worried. She would look around and then huffs. ".. Stupid . .why did you .. have to push your self ?" She says to him. She calls out to her twin

Sora stands up and then looks at the male ." Come we will need your help " She moves with grace to where her twin and her mate were. She would crouch down and then touches his back.".. He has been over doing it again." She sighs and then gives him her energy.

Draco nods and then follows his directions." Here we are " He would open the door and then blinks as he sees MJ." Oh .. " He looks at JJ in his arms and then back at the male and his mate ":.. Can we come in ?" He asks MJ.

Julian nuzzles him and then wraps his tail around his mate's waist and then follows him." You think we can get some one to make some cookies too ?" He asks Meep. And then wiggles his ears

Kara looks at him ".. Do you want to have your powers ?" She frowns. And then takes his hand." Though you don't need to have powers to be here " She shook her head." It .. took a lot for my family to .. bring you here " She looks down

Night had caught two fish and was eating them. Her ears flickering up and down listening to the sounds around her. She would be doing her work again. Though some times it was hard to stay awake.

Loyal Gaian

Yoh was at peace as he laid there on the floor. Still worn out and exhausted.

JJ blushed seeing his brother and his mate on the beach.

MJ pushed himself up onto his elbows and looked to Draco and JJ. "Sure. It's a family room after all. I was just sunning myself to stay warm."

Meep chuckled. "I'll make you some cookies, what kind would you like my love."

Sean sighed softly. "I know. I am grateful. But... but all my life I've had magic and to now be completely... normal... it's a bit of a shock to me..."

Dreamalus was still snoring peacefully in his hut. He too was resting.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sora and Lulu would pick up the male with a few grunts. They would then look at the younger male " Can you help us for a few ?" They both asked

LG nods and then comes up from behind them and then picks him up as best as he can " Does this happen a lot ?" He asks them.

Draco nods and then walks further in and then places JJ by the water ".. You ready for some water ?" he chuckles and then looks at MJ " Thanks. I thought we would come in here to well relax." He looks at the other female as Ruby went into the water splashing. Pawing at the water cutely.

Julian looks at him and then thinks " Peanut butter chocolate mix. " He thinks some more. " Um .. and what ever else that seams tasty !" He chuckles

Kara looks at him and then nods ".. I know .. but i am sure you will like it !" She says to him and then looks around "We can still do things together. Play and hang out " She nods her head." .. and hang out with the others." She would pull her skirt down nervelessly.

Night was moving through the forest. She wanted to sniff here and there. Her ears flickering up and down as she listens. She could hear the sound of the water.

Loyal Gaian

Yoh didn't wake up, but thankfully, he was light. It was like carrying a basket of laundry. He'd worn himself down to this state after taking care of everything for so long.

JJ let out a soft sight. The water helped keep the weight off his back. He just floated there, relaxing and just grateful that he could move around. He smiled softly at Ruby, watching his adopted daughter with love.

Meep chuckled and carried Julian to the bedroom of LG and Kara. He knocked before opening the door. "Hello kids."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sora and Lulu would carry him to there bedroom and then lay the male in the bed with LG once they had him in the king size bed did they pull the covers up " Looks like we will have to bake the cookies on our own " Sora says to her twin.

LG looks ar them and then blinks " Can I help ?" He asks them wondering if they would allow him to or not. After all this was his first night with them.

Draco smiles and then nods to Zeleina and MJ." So how long have you guys been in here ?" He asks them

Ruby would swim around her ma and then makes cute bubble sounds as she floats and then dog paddles,.

Zelerina looks at him and then smiles." For a bit " She giggles " We like it in here " She flops back down on her belly " Its very peaceful. "

Julian nuzzles him and then smiles " Yup " He would then look to the door as his ears flickers

Kara looks at him and then sighs. She would then gets up and opens the door to see her parents ". Ma pa !" she looks at them ".. What's wrong ?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff