Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> Hope that wasn't holy magic... Shamus is a shadow demon, remember? ))

Meep snuggled close to his mate, purring weakly to him. He yawned softly, closing his eyes as he snuggled Julian. He felt better with him near.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( nature healing. ))

Julian nuzzles him and then sighs softly " Time to sleep key ?" He says to him and then smiles nuzzling to him again

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded only slightly as his eyes closed and he was out like a light again. He kept one arm around Julian protectively. He was glad everything had turned out alright.

Shamus groaned, coughing up a large amount of blood as he came too. On shaking arms, he struggled to get up, but he was weak now, his golden eyes dull and his normal tan skin deathly pale.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would nods and then snuggles to him. He would fall asleep once he was sure Meep was asleep safely in his arms

The being would look at the male and then turns around. Her paws hitting the ground. She would flicker her ears as the others follow her. One would stop and sniff at the male. ".. We will bring help " He growls at the male. And then trots after the others. They would come to the castle and then scratch at the door trying to get into a man made building

Loyal Gaian

Nate was the first to hear the noise, that and he could easily smell the blood. He hadn't fed yet. He climbed up into his chair, not bothering with a shirt since he was just in a pair of pajama paints. He grabbed a bag of blood and put it in his mouth as he moved his chair and himself to the elevator from his private room in the basement. He got up to the first floor and headed to the front door. He opened it with the blood bag in his mouth. "Hmmm?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
The being would be laying in the lawn as the wolf god spoke ".. You have a injured male on the bridge. Lost of blood and some wounds. The forest spirit has healed most of the major wounds. " He would point to the bridge " Better hurry " He would then moves over to where the forest spirit is and then lays down

Loyal Gaian

Nate hit a button on his chair that gave a signal to Lir and Rosamund to let them know they were needed. He moved his chair over to Shamus and got a good look at him. "Uncle Shamus? What happened to you?" He pressed a few buttons, a stretcher popping out of the chair along with several robotic hands. They carefully lifted Shamus and he looked to the others. "You can come inside too if you need to." He then moved his chair inside and over to the medical lab on the far side of the first floor.

Lir woke with a start at the beeping noise and lifted his head. "Huh? Someone's hurt. Dearest... wake up. We're needed."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
The two wolves looked at the male as he spoke. They didn't answer him, cause it was just dumb in there mind to have them in side. He would c**k his head to the side as the male chair moved. The female forest spirit would open her eyes at the male. She couldn't speak yet. Her vocal cords were ripped out and still mending.

Rosamund gets up and then turns off the alarm. She would get her things " Right " She sniffles a yawn and then follows him to the elevator

Loyal Gaian

Nate got Shamus into the medical lab and waited for Lir and Rosamund to come down. He watched his uncles sleep in one of the beds, smiling at how cute they looked together.

Lir yawned, exhausted himself from doing so much lately. He even fell asleep on the elevator ride down from the fifth floor.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund bites her lower lip not knowing what to expect once they get down to the basement. She would wake Lir up once they were on the right floor " Come on .. the sooner we can see the person the better "She sniffles another yawn as she exits out of the elevators once the doors opened

Loyal Gaian

Lir jerked his head up and yawned. "Yes dear." He moved a bit slower then usual, his age and exhaustion starting to get to him. Upon seeing Shamus he sighed softly. "Rosamund, I'm ganna need the black blood we keep at the bag of the blood fridge, and my stitching equipment. He'll also need vials Beta 86 and Omega 35 from your herb cabinet." Even though he just wanted to sleep for several years, he knew he had a job to do and a family to take care of.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund nods " Right " She goes and gets the blood and the vials. She would also get the stitching bag as well. She would walk back into the room with her arms full. She even got some antibiotic cream's and bandages

Loyal Gaian

While she got what he needed, he scrubbed up and once she got back, went straight to his work. It was like watching a artist. A bloody one, but a artist none the less. He mixed the two vials, making a paste and putting it over the stitches before wrapping up Shamus. It took him nearly two hours, but he was finally done and started hooking up the IV. As he did, he looked even more exhausted, his eyes only half open and even his hands where shaking quite a bit as he worked.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund would pull her husband away from his work once it was done " Nate can look after him " She says to him." Right Nate ?" She looks to the other man and then rubs Lir's back. She would put him to bed right away. But she doubted he would make it up that far " Is there some where we can take a nap ?" She asks Nate

Loyal Gaian

Nate nodded and pointed to a door on the far side of the room. "I think I saw a bed in there in Lir's office. And I should be up the rest of the night now that I've fed. I don't mind watching, though, I'm still not a doctor... I'm just a simple mechanic." He pointed to the odd looking tree that was in the furthest corner. "That would be the other doctor, I think it got too cold for him again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff