Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Fog rolls all around you. You're lost in a dark forest. The trees so high up, you can't even see the sky. Eyes glow in the dark of hungry and mean creatures that wait for a traveler that has lost their path. As you travel down this dirt path, you notice the sound of running water running beside you. A small stream of sorts. As you fallow it, it leads you a massive lake. In the middle of it is a island, on the island is a massive old castle. The blue tiles on the roof stand out against the pale gray sky and white clouds. The cream colored bricks stand out against the bright green ivy, grass and trees that formed around the castle. You headed up the wooden bridge house and onto the grounds of the island. As you enter the island grounds, you feel the energy of pure magic all around. This is no normal island, but one of magic. A women greets you at the door, a shape shifter, she smiles as she takes a long drag from a long stem cigarette, the smell of fresh strawberries coming from the smoke. "Welcome, my dear, to the Spirit Castle," she says to you, motioning you inside. Stepping through the door way, you are in awe of the inside. To the right, a fully loaded bar with all types of alcohol from all corners of the universe for all types of creatures. To the left, a sitting room with more plush chairs and couches then one would find in any furniture store, in every color of the rainbow. Down a hallway is another large room that's also split in two. To the right, a massive lit up dance floor with a DJ booth. To the left, the elegant kitchen and dinning room where the women from before will make any dish your heart desires. In the back of the split room are two spiral stair cases, leading to the rooms for rent, should you stay. This is a world unlike any other, where anything and everything can happen. This, is the Spirit Castle.

Loyal Gaian

Rules:

1) Follow all Gaia ToS
2) No killing of any kind unless both parties and I agree on it.
3) No trolling, bashing, or hating
4) If you are hired to work here, you must show up at least ONCE every week. Failure to do so will get you fired.
5) If you are going to be gone, PM me and let me know.
6) Try not to do one sentence posts. Three or more are required for each post.
7) Do not post too much OOC, I don't like seeing it everywhere.
8. NO L33T speak or Mary Sueing.
9) When applying for a job here, to make sure you read the rules, put a strawberry and cupcake in your profile.
10) NO GOD MODING, it's annoying and very stupid
11) My word is law, don't like it, leave.
12) Keep it PG-13, anything pass kissing and snuggling take it somewhere else.
13) Have fun, and enjoy yourself

Loyal Gaian

Profile Skeletons:

Employee:
Hello. My name is (RPC name here). I am (RP Age). I like (up to 4 likes). But (up to 4 dislikes) creep me out! If you must know (short bio, at least 6 sentences). When I look in the mirror in the morning I see [url= put the link here]Me[/url]. I'm hoping to get to be (what are you applying for). Oh, one last thing, I can be found in room (what room you want), and my puppet master is (your gaia screen name here).

Regular:
Yo! My name is (RPC name here). I'm (RP Age). I love (up to 4 likes). But keep (up to 4 dislikes) away from me! Before I came here, (short bio, at least 6 sentences). Here's [url= put the link here]my picture[/url], incase you want me to sign it. I'll be up in room (what room you want to stay in), talking to (your gaia screen name here) in my head like always.

Loyal Gaian

Jobs:

Owner: Zeke LeDeltrie
Co-Owner: (Open, but has to be earned)

Day Manger: (open)
Night Manager: (open)

Head Bartender: (open)
Bartender 1: Zack
Bartender 2: (open)

Head Chef: Meep Collins (Played by: Chef Zeke LeDeltrie)
Cook 1: (open
Cook 2: (open)

Head Waiter: (open)
Waiter 1: (open)
Waiter 2: (open)

DJ: (open)

Doctor: Sess Lightroad and Lir (Played by: Chef Zeke LeDeltrie)
Nurse: (open)

Gardner 1: (open)
Gardner 2: (open)

Loyal Gaian

Since my beloved and I have may RPCs we play in here, I will listing a few of the main ones, so they don't get too confusing.

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie's RPC List:

Zeke - The owner, a angelic being, Mated to Artemis
Sierra - Youngest child of Zeke and Artemis, mated to Evan
Kujira - Second youngest child of Zeke, he's a dragon that can't fly,
Sasha - Second oldest child of Zeke, she's a half vampire that loves speed, is single/Lesbian
Nate - Oldest child of Zeke, he's a half vampire and the handyman in the castle,
Meep - Zeke's twin brother, but is a being of darkness
MJ - Meep Jr, oldest son of Meep and Julian,
JJ - Julian Jr, twin brother of MJ
Muffin - Twin sister of MJ and JJ, usually out on the road with her sister and band
Julia - Twin sister of MJ, JJ, and Muffin, usually on the road with her sister and band
Lir - Naga, God of fertility,
Ahijit - Youngest child of Lir,
Lir Jr - Oldest child of Lir, a traveler photographer
Z - Lord of the shadow demons, father of Shamus and Aiden
Shamus- Oldest son of the shadow demons
Aiden - Youngest son of the shadow demons, single, but shy
Ghostina - The castle's ghost, sister to Z and aunt to Zeke and Meep
Yoh - Father of Zeke and Meep, brother to Z, lives outside the castle

Loyal Gaian

Rooms:

Floor 2:
Rooms 1,2,3,4,6: VACANT
Room 5: Nessia (Played by: Tech-Nik Cobra)

Floor 3:
Rooms 1-4, 6, 8-12: VACANT
Room 5: Layfette and West (Played by Tech-Nik Cobra)
Room 7: Sora (Played by: WildFoxAppears)
Room 13: Micheal (Played by Chef Zeke LeDeltrie)
Room 14: Alex (Played by Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Castle Layout:
(( please be advised, that some rooms are already permanently taken and will never change unless something really bad happens. ))

Basement: AKA Nate's Place

User Image

First Floor: AKA Entrance
( please note the orange is the stage, the brown are tables. The use of the Room of Need is similar to the Room of Requirement from Harry Potter. )

User Image

Second Floor:

User Image

Third Floor:

User Image

Fourth Floor: AKA Royal Family Floor

User Image

Fifth Floor: AKA Master Suit

User Image

Loyal Gaian

White list:

None

Black List:

Clash Fah - Failing to follow the NO FIGHTING rule

Loyal Gaian

Announcements:

~Re-Re-Opening, 8/26/2015~

~ReOpening, 2/21/2014~

~Grand Opening, 6/28/2012~

Loyal Gaian

Regulars:

None. sad

Loyal Gaian

Have a bar? Want people to go check it out? PM me your banners and I'll add them. Be sure to add mine, code below.

Spirit Castle Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/spirit-castle-rp-bar-open-and-hiring/t.80688287/][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/Nchan277/SpiritCastleBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Other bars to check out, click banners to go to them:

User Image

Loyal Gaian

Workers:

Fresh Pro
Hello. My name is Zack. I am 28. I like Food, Cigaretes, Freedom, Family. But Spiders, dishonor, weak booze and weak minds creep me out! If you must know I've been traveling alot since my days on the sea and I've been away from my family for a very long time. I always try my best to please the people I care about and I know they will do the same for me. I'm a chain smoker and booze lover at heart but I cant handle alcohol that well. I hate being forced to do stuff since I'm a free spirit and want to go where the wind takes me. My love for my family is what I fight for and if you try to come between that then I will stop you. Napping under a tree with a smoke and good boze is my favorite activity. When I look in the mirror in the morning I see Me. I'm hoping to get to be Bartender job. Oh, one last thing, I can be found in room Room number 4, and my puppet master is Fresh Pro.

Loyal Gaian

~Reserved~

Loyal Gaian

~Reserved~

Loyal Gaian

~Reserved~

Loyal Gaian

And we are OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff