Welcome to Gaia! ::

pntwarrior77
Walks in and sits at a table then leans his head back agenst the wall looking up thinking to himself.
Wispers to himself more or less. "I need a drink."
Collrbone
tweetypie721
Collrbone
*Walks into the bar*

*Notices some familiar faces*
"Evenin' Everyone"

she smiled "finally found me for another one of those dizzying dances did you?"

*Looks over at Tweety*
"Haha, sorry to disappoint ya there, but I'm on official business tonight." He hands Tweety over a piece of paper, "Nira sent me these to be filled out for a Swat Team Leader Application, and then told me to give it to one of the pretty ladies at the bar, and they would know what to do with it."
*Smiles*

she blushed "fine your off the hook for tonight dear but you still owe me" she took the paper and put it on the bar "i heard you did a fine job helping butta out"
Frost's eyes got huge as he looked at Nira and groaned. "Ya'll got her a bull!" He covered his face with his hands dramaticaly and stud up suddenly, holding butta on his shoulder "thought that's what I was fer." he grid wickedly.
pntwarrior77
pntwarrior77
Walks in and sits at a table then leans his head back agenst the wall looking up thinking to himself.

she smiled "what can i get you?"
xXPrincess_ElizabethXx
hi

"hi" she smiled "can i get you something?"
tweetypie721
pntwarrior77
pntwarrior77

she smiled "what can i get you?"
Opens one eye and looks at her "Hmm..? Oh I'm sorry please forgive me. Well, uh do u have anything that can cure a heart that has been ripped out and stepped on by any chance?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

X-Imperfect-X
Frost's eyes got huge as he looked at Nira and groaned. "Ya'll got her a bull!" He covered his face with his hands dramaticaly and stud up suddenly, holding butta on his shoulder "thought that's what I was fer." he grid wickedly.

~pinches his cheek with a cheeky grin~

"come now Frost, you've got your own lady to entertain now, besides, this way Nira and Tweety get a break from the club's psycho baby"

Divine Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Dragonfly bounds into the bar at hyperspeed and stops dead, jaw hanging...~

eek "W....O.....W"

~Regains composure and pats Nira, Tweety and Butta on their backs for a job well done...~

"I love it, its sooo cool..."
Quote:

he smiled and took a puff from his pipe "you've been replaced by a new and improved model with Cruse control"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

tweetypie721

she blushed "fine your off the hook for tonight dear but you still owe me" she took the paper and put it on the bar "i heard you did a fine job helping butta out"

~gives Collr an air high five from Frost's shoulder~

"thanks again for that"
Dragonfly_b1tch
~Dragonfly bounds into the bar at hyperspeed and stops dead, jaw hanging...~

eek "W....O.....W"

~Regains composure and pats Nira, Tweety and Butta on their backs for a job well done...~

"I love it, its sooo cool..."

he blew a puff of smoke "thanks"
tweetypie721
Collrbone

*Looks over at Tweety*
"Haha, sorry to disappoint ya there, but I'm on official business tonight." He hands Tweety over a piece of paper, "Nira sent me these to be filled out for a Swat Team Leader Application, and then told me to give it to one of the pretty ladies at the bar, and they would know what to do with it."
*Smiles*

"Ha, I guess news travels quickly," He blushes and smiles, "Well, Nira was the one who got me on my Cell at the time, and I could never let someone so stupid do something so stupid to Butta. People who think they're badass VS. People who ARE badass is what saved her."
*Starts laughing*
"I still need to work on my techniques though."
"NOOOOO!!!!!" gonk crying gonk
Frost plopped Butta on Nira's head and ran over to the corner, curling into a fetal position, which was on due to his hight, and started to rock back and forth.
Quote:
tweetypie721

~gives Collr an air high five from Frost's shoulder~

"thanks again for that"

"Ha! No worries! Mutha needed to be taken down and out!"
*Air High-fives back*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items