Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhira was hunched over her bar, hair tied into a very loose, hanging bun with a pair of pitch black wooden chopsticks, sporting her usual gloomy black gown and rob, fur trim hood hanging behind her and various unnecessary belts looped across her waist and thighs. It felt a bit like cosplay to be honest; the matter of which the demon didn't feel satisfied with one bit and desperately wanted to slip into anything else, but largely decided against doing so as it would require quite a bit of movement and minimal effort. It covered her body and that was well enough. Her lit cigarette rotated with it's long black holder as she played with it in her teeth, bored out of her literal skull. Her eyes shifted to the witch resident, and conveyed a unspoken and blunt "What?"

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Her lips pulled into a further grin and she narrowed her eyes onto the demoness.
"My favourite gender switching demon, Excellent." Cassytha crooned. Slowly easing herself against the bar, she cocked her head, pushing a pouch towards the woman.
"I have a bit of a request. You see doll, my last appointment got a bit messy. I need someone to help me get rid of a body. Do you know any corpse eaters in the area? Ghouls?" She asked while watching her.
"I will of course be also paying a little extra rent for the damage done to the room, but don't worry sweetheart. I'm taking care of that myself." The woman assured her, grinning wider before nudging the bag a little closer to her. It was filled with what looked like human finger bones dipped in gold, as well as coins.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon looked to the paltry sum of gold being nudged before her like a lioness being offered a rat; utterly unimpressed. She looked back to Cassytha with the same gaze before speaking. "I'd think you'd know damn well Demons exchange with souls or silver... Gold... maybe you could hire some half-wit strigoi with this." The demon climbed over the bar, scootching towards a landing close to Cassytha, smiling rather visciously. "Although, I'm sure you and I could work something else out..." She leaned closer to the female, red petals of flesh peeling back from her skinning, shedding her form to the male Vhiras. Appearances were fun to play with. Mortals even more so.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The woman sighed with disappointment. She should have known better. That was her own fault, she supposed. Taking back the gold pouch, it disappeared back into her robes. As she crossed her arms under her chest, she looked to the demon as it sat next to her, changing into a more familiar form. The suggestion made her laugh softly.
"Or I can just find you a few nice, tasty souls to snack on and some silver." The witch countered. Reaching into the robes again, she pulled out a small chain, three delicate vials hanging from it. Each was sealed with an ornate silver topper and contained a softly glowing soul that swirled in the glass depths.
"Although..." She tapped a finger against her lip, looking him over.
"I always did enjoy this side of you more. You always seem more willing to work with me this way."
She pointed out, reaching a hand over to run her fingers over his arm.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon grinned and laughed sickly in his throat, leaning towards her, their faces only a few inches away. "Oh yes, I'm quite amicable." His slender fingers reached forward and slithered over the vials, guiding her hand and tucking them back into her robe, feeling her bare skin before sinking in and gripping onto her side, pulling her towards the demon, their faces now less than an inch away from each other. "You didn't really think you could sit around here and tease me like this for long, did you?" His finger tips drummed against her side, his other hand busy pinning the arm she had placed on his not a moment ago, and his eyes stared fiercely into hers, like an animal's.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
An eyebrow arched sharply, her smile slipping from her lips for a moment and slowly beginning to purse. She seemed to debate over going along with things for a moment before the smile returned and she purred, moving to slide herself up into his lap. She did not enjoy the idea of someone else controlling the situation. She wasn't stupid enough to believe that she could trust the demon.
"Come now, how else do you think I get half of my work?" She asked him sweetly. Pulling one of her arms away, she touched his cheek gently, running her nails along his jaw.
"You're so adorable when you think you can intimidate me, sweetness." The witch cooed, bridging the final gap and pressing her lips to his for a moment before then pulling away, grinning deviously.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"You don't need to be scared to have bad things happen to you, red~" The demon leaned in, pressing his lips onto hers forcefully and sliding his just slightly abnormally long tongue into her mouth, having it slither and lap against hers. His slender claws slid down her smooth skin and over her rear, placed just where he liked it. Violent and lustful passion began to flood through his body, the urge to rip her apart, to hear her screams of submission and reluctant pleasure, to see her bleed, to see that lovely robe torn to shreds and her bare subtle flesh exposed and vulnerable to his desires. Some binding shackles or a pillory would be a nice touch as well.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cassytha seemed to relent for the time being, letting him take over. The tongue was a nice touch, almost made her okay with the claws on her a**. Her one free hand moved from his face and down to his shoulder, fingering along the hem of his shirt. She tugged at it to pull him closer, before finally pushing him away. Her free hand reached around, pulling his hand out from under her robe and set his hand back in his lap, sliding off it herself.
"Now, help me get rid of my last client or you don't get any more. I don't know about you, but I do not get all tingly over about dead bodies." The witch said before patting him on the cheek. Moving away from the demon, she began her way upstairs, before turning back towards him and cocking her brow.
"Of course unless you just want the souls?" She offered while jingling the vials.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Viras had vanished somewhere in a change of glance. His form now lurked over Cassytha from the step behind her, his fingertips drumming lightly on her shoulders. "I'm certain we can work something out... when the time comes. For now, lets go see this big, nasty corpse you've got, mn?" His tone came off as slightly condescending or mocking, as he felt she deserved. His grasp slid from her shoulder and he continued up into the hall, towards her room.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blinking, she refocused her gaze on the demon, who was now directly behind him. She gave him a lazy smile and shook her head.
"This is what I get for asking a demon if he'd like to help with an easy task for an easy pay." It sounded like she was almost reprimanding herself. Cassytha turned back away, heading up the stairs. Passing by others' rooms, she brought the both of them to her own, producing a key once more from her robes. She seemed to hide an awful lot in there. Maybe her and Mary Poppins had the same seamstress. Unlocking her door, she stepped inside and left the door open for the demon, crossing through to an area that had been curtained off. There was visible blood on the edge of one, which made her sigh discontentedly.
"Such a nasty little boy, getting his blood on my pretty curtains." The witch muttered, tsking before then opening the curtain to the scene behind it. A dessicated corpse lay on the bed, contorted in what was either agony or pleasure. The face wouldn't have been helpful, but it was no longer there. Blood was on the floor, as well as the walls and stained the bed. Apparently his face had been blown off, then his body sucked of sustenance.
"Don't worry, dearest. As I said, I'll take care of the blood. I just ... don't like dry things." She crinkled her nose as she looked back at the jerkied corpse. On closer inspection, all his fingers had been taken from his right hand, evidently snapped off after being dried. Looking around the room, Cassytha pulled a face, seeming to notice a bit of scalp on the ceiling.
"Nasty, nasty boy." She muttered, tutting to herself as she moved to the other side of the room.
"Think you can help, my devious little friend?" The woman asked while turning back to him, setting her hands to her hips.
"I promise not to do to you what I did to him-- well ... not the second part at least." She added with a wink and a sly grin. Turning away, she began busying herself with collecting a few bottles off of a small side table, occasionally uncorking one to sniff at it to verify its identity.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon blinked, taking a few steps around the odd sculpture of flesh this mortal called a 'corpse'. It almost resembled a human, give or take a few important details. He admired the work for a bit before taking out a black cigarette and lighting it with flame from his fingertips, a bit of Hell where ever he went. He took a long drag, still staring at the desecrated body. "And what, exactly, might the second part have been for, my lovely?" He tapped the ashes over the corpse, letting a burning spark of it fall and lump onto the corpse, and in a matter of seconds it began to burn and dissolve into ash, which seemed to fade into the floor, as if it intangibly fell through it. And then, there was nothing left of any body, save for scores and scores of blood. All of this done with a casual non-chalant, every day sort of thing attitude from Vhiras.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Looking back for a moment when she smelled smoke, she seemed like she might argue with him before she stopped herself, instead going back to her vials. After picking out a few that she wanted, she set them aside, for the time being enjoying watching the body slowly slipping out of existence. Once it was gone, she finally returned her attention to the demon, leaning back against the desk with her hands resting on the edge.
"The second part was what he didn't enjoy." She admitted with a dark smile. The witch seemed to almost laugh to herself, before the humor disappeared, and she shrugged her shoulders.
"I'd had my fun playing with him, I told him I'd drain him dry-- he just didn't know what exactly that entailed. Who knew humans would be so upset about having their blood taken from them? He struggled so much. A valiant effort to say the least, but in the end, all for not. I wanted his blood, I got it." She shook her head, almost seeming to smile fondly at where the corpse had been. Breathing deeply, she then out with a short sigh, soon turning back to her work.
"But to answer your question, his blood was going to be used for a spell. Nasty little boy lied to me, so the spell didn't go over as well as I wanted." She explained, gesturing to all the blood that was now all over her pretty things.
"I can still use it for something else, I guess, but he made such a mess. And no matter what I do, it never fully comes out of fabric. Your fabrics just look ... off afterwards. Not stained... just ... off." Again, she twisted her face into a look of disdain, before finally turning back towards the room. Raising her hands up, her robes fell away from her wrists and down to her upper arms. She began to recite an incantation of some sort, something in one of the older tongues. Soon the blood became a mist, reverting from its coagulated--and in some places dried-- form, soon collecting in an orb above the bed. It slid its way towards the witch, who directed it to an empty, open bottle by her side. Once all was in it, she picked it up and corked it, setting the blood bottle aside for the time being. The room was now cleaned of the blood, no evidence of any corpse to be seen. Even the smudge on her forehead had disappeared. Cassytha sighed contentedly then, setting her hands on her hips and smiling towards her companion.
"Much better, don't you think?"

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras nodded, obviously not very impressed by the whole show, took another deep drag from the cigarette, inhaling it's sweet, savory flavors. He grinned, smoke expelling from between his sharpened teeth, as if he were some great fiery dragon and not something far worse to face. He looked over her hips, catching a small glimpse of her leg and licking his chops hungrily. Services and goods were about to be exchanged. His favorite part of this sickness mortals called 'living', economic prosperity. "And now lets discuss the finer details of this arrangement..." His claws crept into a pocket and a jangle of metal could be heard. Thick, thick metal. He pulled out a pair of old and plain iron cuffs with a key and tossed them to the witch rather carelessly. "Strip. Put them on."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The witch had begun mixing a few oils to scent her room when she heard the demon speak up. She paused, turning back towards him while cocking a brow, then smirked. Ah yes, the terms of their agreement.
"We never fully hammered those out, did we? Bad on me." The woman seemed almost amused by the situation. Until she heard the jingle. That made her stop in her tracks. She caught them before she got a good look at them, staring down at the heavy cuffs. Ok. This wasn't funny anymore. She arched a brow at the demon questionably, her lips turning into a faint frown. Finally she set aside the cuffs, reaching around herself to begin disassembling her outfit, piece by piece. Fur collar, leather waist wrap, over robe, under robe, corset... soon she'd be down to nothing, sitting half perched on the edge of her table as she made easy work opening the cuffs, but not yet fully locking them around her own wrists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff