Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She had begun listening to the music, her lips tugging into the sort of smile you gave a familiar friend. Swaying her body to the music, she glanced over before pausing her half attempt at dancing and cocking her head.
"Don't like 'cheerful' music?" Rhea asked. The hunter walked over to him and leaned against the bar, head slightly bowed so she could look him in the eye.
"We can always put something on that's incredibly depressing if you'd prefer." She offered. Her eyes flickered towards the alcohol he had in hand before craning her head then to look for a familiar label up on the wall. The hunter moved away, her usual gait effected by the music. There was lightness in her step, swaying her hips in time with the music. Her fingers trailed over various bottles before tapping against a familiar bottle of whiskey, which she brought down from the shelf and returned to Vhiras. She hopped up onto the bar top to sit, holding the bottle between her legs as she undid the top. Setting it aside, she took a mouthful straight from the bottle. When the bottle was away from her lips, she smiled the demon's way.
"I'll pay you back-- cash. Not souls."

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras grinned at the girl, his expression almost seeming to hiss 'Oh you're just delicious!' He chuckled a bit before reminding her "Drinks are on me, remember? And I've little use for your fleeting mortal tender despite that..." The demon grinned, eyes narrowing on her before he sunk down to the sound system. "Not 'depressing', just something less unsuitably upbeat..." His claws tinkered and toyed with the wretched hunk of a machine before a new song began the pour forth into life from the black mounted speakers. "How's that, mnn?" The demon cackled lightly to himself, leaning back away from the bar and against the wall it sprouted from, the one holding all the shelves full of liquor, poison, acid, and various other bottled hellish liquids and even a few jars containing some internal organ or another. His thick leather boot tapped lightly against the floor in tune with the song as he observed this human indulge herself.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Mm, right, right." She nodded her head slightly. She'd forgotten that drinks were on him tonight... which only really raised the question if this was all some sort of trick to get her soul. Goddamnit, it was already on so many others' lists she didn't need it on another. She knew that demons she'd sent to hell wanted her down there so they could shred her into tiny bits of confetti, rebuild her, then do it all over again. Again and again for all of eternity and a half. Taking another drink, she shifted away slightly so she was out of the way for him to tinker with the sound system, which began to play something ... ok, yeah. It was probably a little better suited for a place like this. She was pretty sure she'd heard it once or thrice, her eyes focused on nothing in particular as she mouthed along to the words a beat behind.

Even seated up on the bar, the amputee hunter was moving along to the music. She wasn't much a dancer, even when she had to pretend for work. She could sway enough to keep someone distracted, but the lack of an arm tended to turn people off real quick. Fortunately she wasn't thinking of it, instead rolling her hips in small circles in time to the singer's voice and her shoulders rolling occasionally.
"You have good taste." Rhea commented, nodding her head. There was a small smile on her lips as she glanced back towards Vhiras, her mind working as she thought of another song that might not be nearly so upbeat as anything Royal Republic sang about, but she didn't want to quite go down the depressing road that a lot of her music tended to end up being. Oh well, maybe she'd just leave it to him for the time being. She set the bottle of whiskey down and cocked her head, trying to look behind herself without actually turning her body. She swore softly to herself and shifted her feet up onto the bar, laying back. Rhea arched her back and reached down, grabbing a carton of cigarettes from her jacket pocket, slightly crumpled. As she leaned back up and let her legs drop back down, she breathed out and opened the box, sliding a cigarette out with her ring and middle finger before closing it back up with a tap of her fingers.
"Human cigarettes won't offend your higher developed senses, will they? At least not too much?" The ending was teasing, her lips pulling back into a wide grin as she spoke around the cancer stick she'd put between her teeth.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon grinned viciously, giving off a pure impression of sadism; that he was maliciously toying with someone or darkly amused. He slid from the wall, leaning forward and creeping towards Rhea with the sinister grin on his face. He claws reached back into some unseen pouch or pocket within the confines of his coat and pulled out the lighter from before. It flicked open with a sharp click of metal and sparked birth to a warm, tasteless flame that gave no hint of an odor. The demon extended it towards her lip, the flickering flame reaching out to kiss the tip of her cigarette and lighting it for her. "Smoke up..." Vhiras teased coyly at her, giving her his usual dark and somewhat foreboding chuckle.
The song played off and began to fade before another began to play, a bit slower in tempo and somewhat more relaxing, but it eventually picked up the pace. Still, it wasn't exactly screaming 'party'. Vhiras snickered at how 'adequately' his system had chosen what to play before taking a large swig from his vile bottle of bile.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The hunter blinked momentarily. Alright. She leaned forward slightly, taking in a slow drag to get the cigarette going before she moved away. Didn't need him swinging and deciding to burn her. Taking the cancer stick from her lips, she turned her head away and blew out the steady stream of smoke.
"Thanks kindly." She said finally, nodding her head towards him. Her eyes followed him slowly. The booze kept her movements slow and fluid, relaxed. If she got up she could probably get moving quick enough. But for now since she was seated, she was quite happy just indulging in sloth and greed.
"Don't get your hopes up, Dollface, my job is going to kill me before these do." Rhea assured him as she lifted the cigarette up, then put it back to her lips and took another pull. Her ears pricked slightly to the new song and she chuckled.
"Certainly not this." She muttered under her breath. The smoke billowed out of her mouth with her words. Looking around now with the cigarette dangling from her lips, she soon found what she was looking for: the whiskey.
"So aside from harassing the lady-folk and taking the souls from hapless fools, what is it that an all-powerful demon such as yourself do for fun?" Rhea asked as her eyes focused on the demon near her, hand resting around the neck of the bottle. She brought it over, remembered she had the cigarette and only one hand, then grunted thoughtfully. The hunter rolled the cigarette to the opposite side of her mouth with her tongue, keeping it aside as she took a careful swig from the bottle.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras' sharp, vicious smile widened at the question. "Whatever I damn well please." The demon snickered with devilish delight, taking another swig from the bottle before placing it back on his shelf. "Including... but not limited to... Drinking, ********, fighting, killing, and toying..." He listed all five of them off with his claws before wriggling them with a bit of dementedly gleeful laughter, having given the latter a bit of a dark emphasis. Perhaps that was what the demon was up to now. 'Toying' with this girl. He snickered again, clawed fingertips drumming against the surface of the wall as he had resumed his previous position leaning there. If he was what these mortals considered 'all-powerful', they were rather small-minded indeed. The thought amused him, "Me, all-powerful... What a laugh. If that were the case I'd be stuck in a pile of concubines while these silly mortals ran around in clown suits with their asses on fire... For a start..."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, at least he was enjoying himself. The girl laughed to herself quietly as well, continuing taking puffs from her cigarette from time to time.
"Sounds like quite the exciting list. Like a few of those myself, but others... Mmmh." She gave a dismissive shrug of sorts.
"I don't play around much. Prefer the direct approach to things. Get it done and get to the good parts." Rhea explained. When her cigarette was near finished, she began glancing around for an ash tray. She didn't feel like putting it out on the bar or the floor.. the floor meant getting off the bar. And the bar was getting comfy.
"Flaming butt plugs?" The girl offered up while taking the shortened cigarette from her mouth. She'd been careful to keep the ash on her pant leg in a neat little pile, occasionally picking at bits of ash to keep it together.
"And what race of concubines? Succubi, I'd imagine? Sirens? Coupla fallen angels just for the glory of toying with one?" She asked with a smile that was becoming more and more wicked by the moment.
"I'd have at least one if I were in your shoes. Just to ******** with them. And for myself, at least one succubi. Incubi, sure. But at least a few other tits in the pile for good measure." The hunter admitted while her attention was brought towards the pole again, eying it thoughtfully. She was comfortable enough in her sexuality and deviance to talk about her thoughts more openly.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon's grin widened as his eyes narrowed on her. An excited breath escaped from between his sharpened teeth, making a 'ksshhhhh' sound as it passed through. "I'm not sure my 'sexual' fantasies are the wisest matter for your little mortal mind to delve into... Hardened as I'm sure you are, you have been drinking, and I'd rather not have the displeasure of mopping up your bile..." He cackled lightly to himself, the laughter rising into a small maniacal fit before exhaling a calmed sigh, unsure of just what it was he had been 'giggling' over. Nevertheless, Vhiras grinned, continuing on with a small, unrelated snicker, finding the previous moment of sudden memory loss a bit amusing.
Perhaps it was the mention of 'Incubi' and this notion mortals held that they were all these 'classically sculpted' seductive beauties and masters of carnal pleasure. Sure, some where like that... until they had what they wanted. The one Vhiras was... 'acquainted' with, however, was an entirely different story. One revolving around torture, sadomasochism, and the distortion of body and flesh. The demon's thoughts wandered over his 'friends', and he quickly recalled that he should be expecting the two; as they would likely have completed their contracts.
Vhiras sighed with disgust, frowning and lighting another cigarette. "
Those two... dammit. I'm having a nice time..." he muttered his thoughts under his breath, smoke misting out from between his lips on every hushed word. Storm Large played off, giving way to another tune, perhaps a bit more lively than either of them would like.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The hunter seemed to easily enough shrug it off that he wasn't going to go into any sort of detail about his sexual preferences. For the time being, she continued to look on towards the pole, her foot gently bobbing up and down, occasionally bouncing back against the bar. After another moment or two, she turned back towards Vhiras, catching him talking to himself. She figured it wasn't uncommon, but he was looking grumpy.
"What's got your panties in a knot?" She asked. She picked up her used glass, tossing in her cigarette butt and brushed the ash into it as well before hopping off the counter. Rhea took the whole two steps it took to get to Vhiras, leaning her hip against the bar and making an attempt to stare him into the eye. The scent from his cigarette made her head swim at this distance, so she had to move her hand over to rest carefully on the bar, though she made it look as natural as she could so not to suggest that she was getting weak. She refused to have the night end so early.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras scoffed, quick to dismiss her and the crass suggestion that the demon would make the mistake of wearing panties while assuming a male form. "F%&k all that... You're sitting here eyeing my dance pole like it's been offering you candy; talking about lovely breasts, assplugs, ********, and panties... " He grinned and quirked an eyebrow at the amputee before chuckling darkly. "Somebody's mind is in the proverbial gutter..." The demon leaned in towards her, slowly and closely, cigarette burning away as he clenched it between his teeth; staring right into her eyes."What's the matter, Rhea? Been a while since you've had a good f#$k?" Vhiras teased, plucking the deathstick from his lips and extending two fingers infront of his mouth to mockingly represent a vaginal slit, flailing his tongue between them in an 'obscene' motion before snickering and cackling at her.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Alcohol makes the tongue loose and the mind wander." She said to him with a small and dismissive shrug.
"That and I really didn't think there'd be any problems talking about such things with a demon. You'd think you'd be the last to object." Rhea pointed out. There was a smile on her lips. She seemed content for now where she was. As he leaned closer, she crinkled her nose faintly to the cigarette, breathing a little harder to blow some of the smoke from her face.
"What do you think?" She asked while gesturing towards her lack of arm. Her features then twisted a little more, averting her eyes to the side but not yet moving.
"Yes, very funny. Let's all make fun of the human for sure can't get d**k unless its knocked out or wants to kill her mid way through." Her tone turned somewhat sarcastic and she brought her eyes back to Vhiras, her eyebrow raised.
"It's what 'toys' are for m'dear. And my little play thing can probably do better than what you could ever hope for." She then smirked, moving to take her spot back on the counter.
"I'm quite happy without some idiot slobbering all over me and sweating like a hog, thinking that he's really the one 'on top', thanks." The hunter assured him before taking another sip from her bottle. She'd managed to talk without slurring thus far, but she was going to have to be careful from here on out. It took concentration to do so and that was running out as the alcohol flooded her brain bit by bit.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras cackled with utter delight, clearly amused with the female. It wasn't that he objected to any of what she was saying, he was merely pointing it out to change the subject. The demon took another drag from his cigarette, exhaling a small cloud of foul, murky smoke. "Oh, you wound me Rhea... How hurtful of you to demean my centuries of sexual prowess and promiscuity by comparing it to a tiny, lifeless 'toy' after your entire race has coined the term 'demon in the sack'. Surely it must be true! Oh, woe is me..." The demon's words were soaked in blatant, mocking sarcasm and dripping with forced melodrama. The sarcastic dramatics were only reinforced by the 'feint' motion he made with his clawed hand over his forehead while he spoke, the limb slipping down against the wall now that he was done and have quite a good laugh over it, a bit at her expense. At any rate, the demon seemed quite confident and sure of himself, and it was now perhaps rather apparent how very little a mortal's whimful insult meant to him. He was still cackling over it.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The hunter rolled her eyes at the theatrics. She'd probably find it annoying if she wasn't drinking. She shook her head, smiling mildly. Setting the bottle of whiskey between her knees, she leaned back slightly on her hand.
"I don't have to tell a toy where to go and what to do." True, she had to do it herself, but you knew your body better than any other person could, which made flying solo worth it. She doubted any of her argument would matter to the demon, though.
"Maybe I'm missing out on all the fun, but I really don't mind. Got other s**t to do." Rhea said before taking another final swig form her whiskey bottle. She set it aside and swung her legs over to the other side of the bar. Her back was to the demon and she dropped down off the edge, scooping up her backpack.
"Alright, I've decided. I need a room for the night. I'll come back on down, just want to put my s**t somewhere." That, and have a shower so she didn't look so haggard. But she could hold off till morning for that.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The mounted, black speakers died off silently as their song came to an end, the next track nowhere to be found; giving way the return of the eerie calm placed over the lounge while they waited in turn for the demon to speak. Vhiras grinned wickedly, displaying his sharpened smile as his eyes narrowed on her, gleaming with some dark intention. "Curious... Who would've thought I'd have something in common with a paltry little plaything... " A demon did not require any instruction on these matters. If anything, they provided it. He chuckled lightly at her, somewhat sluggishly strolling to the other end of the bar towards a rack of a dozen hanging keys of various shapes and sizes; different tones of brass and copper, and every one of them numbered. Time seemed to wind down to a creep; the sound of his blackened leather boots against the flooring seemed uncannily loud, quieted only by the interruption of his voice. "Afraid to say I'm already deeply acquainted with your body and her intricacies and pleasures... If you'd like, I could introduce you sometime..." Vhiras merely grinned, no demented laughter or spiteful snickering this time. Only his perturbing smile and the unsettling feeling his words may have left as to the privacy of her thoughts.

Vhiras rather enjoyed having patrons like this. Each mortal that strolled into his lair was like a piece of candy rolling into his mouth. As soon as they entered, he could taste them; feel them over, experience their texture and flavor. Rarely he'd pick something detestable or not to his liking and spat it back out. Most, however, were like chocolate, soft, delicious, and easily broken down between his teeth before falling into his gullet. A brief, fleeting pleasure. Some though... Some were like hard candy. Oh they came in many various and sometimes interesting flavors, all savory and delicious but strong and resilient; chewing them was tiresome and bad for his teeth and swallowing them whole was like forcing a stone down your throat. No, these were best left savored, sitting around, drowned in his saliva, dissolving, wasting away in there until there was nothing left and the very last drop of them slid down his tongue into the darkness. Hard candy was the demon's favorite...

Vhiras picked the ring of tenth hanging key off the rack, dangling it in display of Rhea from the tip of his claw. The key-ring was rather unremarkable, some faded piece of stained metal in a circle, and the key itself, while holding an appealing celtic design, also gave off nothing of note aside from an odd glint. The demon extended out his other arm towards the corridor, "
Right this way..." he gave direction before starting towards the darkened hallway, key twirling on his finger.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
( That entire post just made me smile for some reason. Wicked little minds and all. )

"And is that so?" Rhea asked. She adjusted her jacket once more as well as her coat, trying to find the sweet spot where neither would fall as she tried holding them. She leaned her body slightly to one side and that seemed to do it for the time being, her hand reaching up to touch the strap on the opposite side. As the demon produced the key, she eyed it momentarily, unsure of if she was supposed to take it from him or not. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to take it or not anyways, unsure of what magic might hide in it, unseen until it was too late.
Right this way. Theatric as always. She shook her head and almost smiled to herself, becoming fond of his ways almost. Well, used to them was probably a better word for it. She adjusted the backpack once more before she then was following after him, her eyes slow to adjust to the dim lights down the hall.
"So, will I be sharing my room with anyone else tonight? I'd like to know just how many have died in that room. See, I tend to kick in my sleep. If I know that anyone else is joining me, I'll make sure to leave 'em room... and put a shirt on." She scratched the side of her nose, adding the last bit under her breath. Rhea didn't sleep in much, usually a pair of boxers and that was all. If she had company, she'd wear a sports bra or something of the sort just for their own sakes. Her head slowly swiveled around, taking in the hall slowly and the various other rooms.
"Do you stay here? I need to know how many things to push up against the door in case I get a visitor." The human asked jokingly, her lips tugging into a slow grin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff