Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ OoC: -snort- Well, if Casia noticed the flirting, she would tease him, so I really don't think that would help much. ]]

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((-stretches- I'm not sure what to post, The desired effect of alices form didn't wooooooooooooooork -whine- ))

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

~True magic is an art form if you ask me~
~Battle is your canvas and spells are your palate and paintbrush~

At the moment he noticed the woman drop her charm out of the corner of his eye, something very strange occured to the elven scholar. It was deliberately done and the female sauntered out of the room. Sauntered? Oh dear. To say Cyrus was suddenly a bit confused would be something of an understatement, looking up from his book and staring at the charm in somewhat oblivious confusion. She wasn't. There was absolutely no way a woman had just left a key to her room right in front of him, not deliberately.

'Oh gods, no. No, no, nonono.. She didn't.' Cyrus blinked, eyes going wide at the thought. She wanted him to trade for one of his tomes. She had left the key there for him to bring it back to her so they could talk in private. She wanted Casia or someone else to notice it. There had to be another reason. Any other reason. '...She did, didn't she? By the Hallowed Ether, that little trollop was trying to....Ye gods.'

The book fell from his hands and onto the ground with a sudden 'thump.' Cyrus' mouth went agape and he started at the key not in confusion, but in shock and abject horror. Oh, the delightfully terrifying awkward. By the time he realized he was sitting there staring like a fool, he quickly shook his head and snatched his book back up. 'How utterly mortifying could one day get?!' Cyrus looked around, hoping to the high gods he hadn't made a spectacle of himself in the time it took him to realize there was a woman flirting with him. An openly homosexual high elf. Married to his job as a magic-user and scholar.

Cyrus slammed the palm of his hand against his forehead, wincing at his own short-sightedness. Was it not painstakingly obvious that he was gay? Should he be wearing some gaudy ornament that said 'no v****a need apply' for the sake of convenience? The male groaned, slumped in his chair, and quickly flicked his wrist to summon up the will to send the charm flying away. Aiming it at a nearby trashcan, the elf just sat quietly for a few minutes, not in amusement or revere but in mortified horror.

~The beauty of magic is in the spectacle and wonder~
~So go big and make it a show or stick to parlor tricks~

((OoC: Screw it.))

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
((Waiting on Spiral. And something crazy to happen to show that Uro isn't a boring character.))
User Image

At the end of the song, Casia's attention cleared, her mind no longer completely focused on the flow of the music or the words that were spilling from her mouth. It ended with a low hum and though she was expecting no applause, or any real amount of notice, the witch bowed anyway. Though it wasn't exactly her intention, it gave a rather generous view of her cleavage as she ran her fingers over the microphone and set the music system to automatic, playing whichever songs Spiral had programmed in. She enjoyed being up on stage, music was an expression of herself, not matter what she was singing.

Heels clacked again and she watched the other witch toss something to Cyrus with an arched eyebrow. Oh, really. She knew that the black haired woman didn't like her, and honestly, Casia couldn't care in the least. Instead, she chuckled beneath her breath as she sauntered toward the elf with a grin spreading across her face. He looked rather out of sorts, now didn't he? Cyrus had been quite upfront about his...preferences when they had first met and she had to admit that she was becoming quite fond of him.

But that didn't mean she wasn't going to get in a good tease where she could.

"I guess this means that you aren't going to go take a look at her book collection?" she drawled out in a saccharine sweet voice as she slid onto her earlier abandoned stool.

[[ OoC: I should be waiting on Spiral...but I'm bored. >.> ]]

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alice dropped her chin onto the table in a silent depression, she ran her fingers over her tea cup watching the elf and his small little freak out in a slight amusement "Cryus, ....It happens.." she spoke quietly with a weak smile on her face, her attention then turned to the sent of roses filling the tavern.. alice loved roses more then anything and was naturally drawn to the scent. Soon enough she was on the trail standing outside of a room with a large grin on her face, The many things she could do right now to this girl.. "Roses..roses, a gentle rose yes.. I do smell such a sweet little rose hiding from me now" She spoke into the door hoping that izzy would hear her. "Shall I pluck this rose?"

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

"By the gods," Cyrus groaned, drawing out the last word for a moment in exasperation. "How could I be so idiotic? She was laying it on so thick...In retrospect I really should have noticed it sooner." He could have just curled up right there and withered to a husk with how awkward the situation was, honestly, but that would have been a terrible cliche and a waste of his stunningly good looks. "I could gag. I should have gagged. I should be retching right now. Ye gods. Why?" A long, annoyed sigh escaped him as he rubbed his head where he had stricken himself.

"We should all be swimming in a sea of recursive stomach juices right now. Vomit-spewing vomit, spewing vomit. This is so wrong," Cyrus shook his head, taking his glasses off for a moment and setting them down on the counter. "So very, very wrong." The elven male rubbed his eyes for a moment, trying to collect himself after that. He must have gone pale, he felt like all the color had drained from him for a moment. The odd chill one feels when they've turned chalk white from horror rippled along his skin. "O gods," He said, rolling his eyes and reaching for his glasses. "Please have mercy upon my tired soul after that horrible joke. Visit upon me a male of such adonic glory that I should grow weak upon the sight." Cyrus looked up at the cieling as he spoke, a very flat glare, full of expectancy. He wasn't kidding in the slightest, after that gag-fest he damned well expected Narcissus himself to wander in.

User Image

"Cyrus, don't you think you're being a little... melodramatic?" It was tossed out lightly, as if the idea had just occurred to her. With a smirk, her head tilted into her head as she held back another laugh of amusement. And what made her want to laugh even further, was the fact that he was not just simply teasing...Cyrus believed every single word that fell from his mouth. Humming beneath her breath, Casia picked an imaginary piece of lint from her top before she pushed herself up on her stool to lean precariously across the bar to snag a bottle of vodka and a thing of orange juice. This time however, it would be more juice than liquor. Taking it slow, she told herself.

"How was she to know? Perhaps she was so awed by your," she coughed back a snicker, "wonderful personality and amazing looks that it didn't even occur to her. Really, you should be flattered." She could have gone on to say that maybe she really had just been trying to share knowledge...but really, not even Casia could push it that far. Reaching out a hand, she patted Cyrus' shoulder as she plopped back onto the stool, "Buck up buttercup, after all that I'm sure that anyone within ten miles will certainly know you don't swing that way." Flashing a grin, the tops of the bottles were flicked off as her hand snaked out once more for a glass. She was enjoying the elf's discomfort far too much.

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

"If there's anything human authors have taught me," Cyrus said, still looking up at the ceiling in expectation for dramatic effect. "it's that there is no such thing as 'too melodramatic.' Especially when you're involved in a tragedy." He was half-kidding, at least, the original shock faded somewhere during his rant about covering the floor with vomit. He could probably ease up a bit, but it was somewhat amusing that everyone went along with it in their own way. Sure, he had a very slight aversion to the female anatomy that might dictate him being just a little upset over the thought, but really. Wasn't that understandable?

"Besides," Cyrus shrugged, putting his glasses back on and looking over at Casia with a bit of an odd, sort of curious expression. My, she seemed to be enjoying this didn't she. "I have my reasons for being so adverse to the idea." He looked off again, glancing back at the trashcan for a moment and feeling a slight twinge of anger. Mulling over the idea for a moment, the elven male tilted his head and paused. Was he vindicated? Hardly.

Cyrus reached into his bag to grasp his grimoire, looking at the can and snapping his fingers. Instantly, the inside of the can sparked into a momentary blaze. He knew it looked really, really strange. He knew it would attract all kinds of suspicion, but it needed to be done. On the surface it seemed he was just playing it up for fun, maybe he was- partly. But no, not this much, not seeing the charm and all else in the receptacle burnt to ashes and melted metal. The fire was focused, concentrated with a harsh and cold will. A few moments passed, and the elven male snapped again, the blaze instantly poofing into nothingness. "I need a drink," he said, letting go of the book and getting up to move behind the bar and start digging through bottles again.

((OoC: Tripple-edits because of awkward phrasing and wanting to get the feeling right. Sorry.))

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

The man he was currently speaking with, Spiral, preoccupied himself with other things for just a moment. Uro's mind had lurked away, back to the obscure happenings of the building. One in particular caught his eyes, and brought more amusement to him than the exchange of talk over the watch and Alice's transformation. It was the elf-like man he'd seen earlier, antagonizing the dispute between the others.

He seemed so completely horrified by the flirtations of this other woman that he came off as obnoxious...and a bit childish. Uro, in fact, let out the lightest of chuckles as he watched the man squirm and shout about, praying and spitting out uncalled-for poetry. Vomit vomiting vomit...it wasn't necessary. Granted, Uro didn't know any homosexuals personally, but he imagined that no person, regardless of sexuality, should really act like that.

Letting out just one more spit of laughter, Uro grabbed at the Amaretto and took a good swig. It was going to be a long night, and he needed to be an alcoholic right about now.

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

Rose dropped into a booth with an amused look, watching as Alice stood and wandered off. She look curiously at the elf at the bar as he spewed off poetry and talk about vomit. She shuddered. Vomit was her second-least favorite bodily excretion.

Rose stood again and went to sit next to the human. "Uro", if she had heard right. "You seem to be enjoying that bottle of Amaretto."

to serve Him in peace.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Uro was shocked to see that the rather intimate woman from earlier had come and sat next to him. Her display between herself and Alice was...odd, to say the least. Still, she didn't necessarily seem like a foul character though. Not like the others he'd witnessed thus far. The woman with the watched seemed witty and clever, and though she acted seductive, Uro thought she was reasonably mannered. Alice had been the first to strike up a conversation with him, and was open about herself. Very kind. Hell, even the man from earlier, Lindt, was well-enjoyed company.

"I've already enjoyed far more than this, m'lady." Uro said, not slurred but with an obnoxiously drawn-out, mock-medieval tone. Picking up the bottle, he wiggled it about in his fingers before her. Not drunk, but damn close to it. "I find, often, that alcohol is something that's hard to come across for me, and it's grasp on my body and mind is most comforting." Putting the bottle back down on the bar, he grinned something hansom, but not so purposefully as to incline some flirtation. "Now, you know my name by speech, but I've yet to hear yours. If I may so cordially inquire, what shall I call thee?"

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

"Rose." She smiled back for a moment, "I find a few Zombies a nice buzz for me. A bottle of Făţată is my usual choice to get drunk. Romanian brandy is quite nice... I think I actually saw a bottle back there." She stood and went behind the bar for a moment, pulling the bottle out then going back to sit with him. "You seem amused by all this."

to serve Him in peace.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"Well it's a pleasure, Miss Rose." Uro said, his 's's almost sounding like 'z's in the end. He nodded, listening to her tastes in drinks. He was pleased; he didn't hear anything lazy like Jack and Coke. "And you've got a fine taste as well." His voice came with an excited rising of his eyebrows. "A Godfather generally hits the right spot for me. In fact, Amaretto itself general hits well with me." Licking his lips, he let out a less enthused laugh. "I'm a fan of almonds. As for getting drunk, however, I'd say that a Zombie is a fine choice."

Turning from his old position to give Rose the focus of his attention, Uro took the time to analyze her face, link it to her name, and memorize, like he did with all people. It saved him the embarrassment of forgetting people, names, places. And really, she wasn't hideous. Nor was she stupid, for she could easily tell how amused he had been with the other patrons of the bar. With a more sly grin, he nodded. "Perhaps I don't have the same mentality as some of the demons and elves of the atmosphere, but I do find most of this quite humorous. I've never seen or heard such a collection of strange things in one place, honestly. And I've been around qutie a bit."

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

"Mmm Scotch is quite nice. I only like almonds occasionally, but those days I suppose Amaretto could be nice." Rose smiled back at him, "This is one of the calmer lounges I've been to." She laughed a high, tinkling laugh. "It does get quite interesting. That was the first time I have met a clockwork demoness. I can't help but be attracted to beautiful creatures." She lowered her voice, taking on an almost sultry tone, "Including handsome men."

to serve Him in peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces