Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Soul Drinker Lounge

~The Setting~

The entrace is only seen if you have the right eyes, it lies down black metal grid stairs, lead by sinister, slender matching railing inside a darkened alley smokey with mist, the walls paved with charred brick. The inside is dimly lit with a pale, almost blue light that occasionally flickers (Cause hey, who wants to spend all that money on electric bills?), booths and tables all around displayed in front of a master bar, stocked with every type of alcoholic beverage known to demon and man. It is also stocked with human flesh and various organs. In one of the corners is a stage with actual lighting, a black stool and a stripper pole that smells like salt. The room behind the bar serves as the cellar, storing various alcohols, dusts, and cobwebs. The back hallways lead to various rooms available for rent, some of which are taken. In the darkness and by the name etched in weakly buzzing neon, one can tell. This is a place where demons consort.

BAcK fRoM HiATuS!

~Rules~
1. No n00bs, cybering, godmodding, completely illiterates, and/or people who are not open-minded or just plain ignorant.
2. None of the above.
3. NO SPAMMING/BUMPING/ADVERTISING
3. No Strippers (Pole Dancing is allowed)
4. No Male Pole Dancers
5. NO VAMPIRES, no werewolves (Other undead may be welcome)
>Exceptions to this Rule: PM with some sample RP to show me how classy/feral your character is.
6. Demons are preferred patrons, be warned you probably won't receive a warm welcome if you're not in with their ilk.
7. Do not pander at the owner to fetch you your drink. I am not the bartender, nor am I your servant. (There is a self-serve bar policy as of now)
8. The Owner reserves the right to ban anyone from his thread and/or delete posts for whatever reason.
9. Be considerate of all things, past and present, roleplayers and roleplay.
10. No one-liners. It happens sometimes, just don't make them every post.
11. Original Characters only please. -facepalm- No Mary-Sues or Recolors.
12. This is a walk-in welcome bar but... don't just 'walk-in' without doing or saying anything else and expect people to pay attention to you; especially if others are occupied.
13. None of your bullshit pansy "But I'm a NICE demon! UGUUU KAWAII~!!!" crap. GTFO
14. Obey the Above.

Now Hiring!

Positions Available:

Currently seeking Succubi Sisters for Entertainment (Pole-dancing)
(Pay is free booze and rent)

Also Seeking Quiet Non-Chatty Bartender
(Pay is free booze (Not in excess) and rent (if requested))

Looking for Musical Talents!
(Pay is free booze (after performance) and exposure)

Seeking a Bouncer!
(Pay is free booze (when off-duty) and rent (if requested))

All Applications to be submitted in PM to Spiral_Dementia with a sample of what you can do.

Banned List~
Try not to end up here.
HanyoWolf
Lauralies

User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

The sun was rising over the cityscape, and a lone male was rushing through the streets with a sly grin on his face. The male's long black hair flowed behind him as he ran, darting through back alleys and streets in an odd race against time. His long ears twitched, keeping keen to check for voices or the distinct clank of armor from the guards on watch. It was quiet, thankfully, and he could easily return without notice. His little jaunts around the city at night were fine enough, but if he were caught it would be another matter. The blue-eyed elf shook his head, rounding a corner and pulling his cap down low over his face. 'Almost there. This was almost too easy, the guards have been rather lax lately... I sense something contrived in that,' he sighed, stopping for a moment to look around a corner.

The alleyway was empty, nothing but the back door to the Imperial Library. No guards, nothing to bar the door shut while they were away, just an empty alley and the door itself. Cyrus groaned aloud and moved forward. 'That settles it. This must be 'her' fault,' the male shook his head again, quickly making for the door and half-expecting her to be behind it waiting for him to return. Cyrus sighed, grabbing the handle and opening to door before walking inside.

It was dark, darker than the back room should have been. The male pressed onward and found another door in front of him, something wasn't right at all. Opening the door, Cyrus quickly moved forward only to stop in place as he cleared the threshold.

"Oh dear," the elven male spoke, reaching a gloved hand up to shift the glasses on his nose and looking around in confusion. He was not, in fact, in the back room of the library, or anywhere else on the grounds of the Volfinorian Imperial Research Academy. He was in some kind of bar, of all places. A shady-looking bar at that. "Well, this presents something of a problem, doesn't it. What a marvelously bizarre development this is," Cyrus scoffed, his tone entirely unamused by the situation and turned his attention to a nearby sign.

"Soul Drinker. How very quaint."

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shadows stirred from a booth in the corner, where a slender male sat, staring at this newcomer with blood-red eyes. He had silvery white hair and a scar which ran over the left side of his face, and he kept his boots planted on the table. As far as one could tell, this shady character was the only other living being who stood in this bar. His seat creaked under him as he looked this stranger over with a slight grin. His teeth were very sharp... and then it became apparent that this 'man' was actually a demon. "Well...?" He stood up, showing his tall, thin, almost ghastly figure. "Don't just stand there, pointy ears, have a seat and let's drink, eh?" He slinked over rather casually, with an almost lazy tone to the bar and began rummaging around through bottles and various curious jars. "So what's your poison, elf?"

High-functioning Lunatic

"Oh, how absolutely delightful. I'm in a devil's den," Cyrus said, both his tone and gaze going completely flat from annoyance. He watched the male move, growing more annoyed by the moment at how nonchalant the male was. "You'll excuse me if I decline. I was in the middle of something rather important before being so whimsically whisked here," the elven male huffed, crossing his arms and giving the male a pointed glance. "You don't seem surprised, ergo I assume you to be the culprit." Cyrus looked the male over carefully, watching him for a few more moments. "Kindly return me to my destination. I have business to attend to."

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Oh come now, that's not very friendly, now is it?" The demon grinned. "Maybe you just got lost... Not to say you're incompetent." He shrugged, chuckling a bit before pulling out an old, dusty bottle. "Maybe it was destiny that you walk in to my fine little establishment here..." Pale claws ran over the bottle, wiping away an age of grime to reveal the label. Thousand-year-old Scotch. "It's not like any demon worth his salt would bother trying to haggle an elf for their soul anyways. You live too long. It's not practical business." He turned around and sat at the bar, looking at the male with a cocky smirk. "And if I had wanted some company, well... Let's just say you're not exactly the type I'd be looking to drum up." His clawed fingers outstretched from his long arm, to shake the elf's hand. "You can call me Spiral."

High-functioning Lunatic

Cyrus paused, caught entirely off-guard by the male's...friendly manner? No, not quite, but it was close. The elven male thought over the demon's statements, unable to find any inaccuracies or double-meanings to them. "My apologies, Spiral. I am Cyrus, and this is turning out to be an increasingly strange morning with every passing second." The elf reached out, taking the male's hand and shaking it before letting go and looking around again. "...I find it rather unusual to say 'I got lost,' considering I knew exactly where I was up until a few moments ago. However I am anything but one to question fate's...whimsical nature," Cyrus shrugged, turning his attention to the bar.

"...Still, I suppose a continued break from research is appreciated. I don't suppose you know how to fix a decent mixed drink?"

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The door swung open and hit the wall to reveal a short woman shivering, she was dusted in fresh white snow and her teeth were chattering away."It's just getting colder and colder out there!" she whimpered in a child like manner, her hands pulling at her scarf As if it were a snake trying to strangle her being over dramatic as usual. "This thing will never keep me warm, I need a good shot of something to do some internal work." She exclaimed pointing to a familar face which was that of Mr. Spiral. "Well at least I won't be alone tonight."

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The demon grinned and cackled to himself, relaxing in his seat. "You're welcome to help yourself to whatever's in stock..." He took a swig from the stale bottle of Scoth and licked his chops with much satisfaction. He looked over at the empty stage, slightly irritated about the lack of music and entertainment, thinking of the day he could finally get that pair of succubi sisters he'd always wanted. He looked over at the door with a rather distasteful look, watching the shortstop tremble in. He leaned back in his chair, grabbed a bottle and slung it at her. "Here, drink a bottle of gutbuster."
User Image
                                                  ❤❤ Out of place... so very, very out of place. She was also lost. Very, very lost. Ta Kaana had never been one that understood the concept of directions or maps very well. All she knew was that she'd been wandering for a very long time now, and that her feet, bare if not for the black thigh-highs that covered them, were growing tired. Actually, her feet weren't the only things growing tired, as the little imp found herself in need of a nap, or food at the very least. So, perhaps it was sheer fate that lead her to the demon's den, the hellish lounge.

"Soul Drinker..." The little demon mumbled the words to herself as if the place would cease to exist if she didn't say the name out loud. She was intimidated, nervously tugging on the purple shawl that wrapped around her otherwise bare chest. It certainly didn't look like the type of place that would have what she needed to sustain herself. Actually, it didn't look like any place that Kaana would ever go out of her way to associate herself with in any circumstance other than her current predicament. Then again, perhaps she was safe as a "lounge" wasn't usually the type of place where people tried to murder tiny, scantily clad, blue-haired demons. Then again, the place did look rather... shady. But there was no turning back now and even if there was, where exactly could she turn back to?

So, with a deep breath, Ta Kaana stepped inside, immediately presented with dim lights and scents that were less-than-desirable for the imp. Her ears and nose twitched with curiosity, while her tail flicked back and fourth in anxiety.

"Uh... hello..." It was a meek greeting, as she wasn't entirely sure how to present herself to places like this.

Yes, she was very out of place.

ooc;; durrrr. = w=; sorry if i'm not welcome here. i wanted to try anyways.
                                                  i didn't notice the mention of pm'ing applications until i finished my post and i wasn't sure if they were just for jobs or not. .__. so if you want me to delete my post, i totally will.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t a k a a n a !

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She stood infront of him confused by his odd look, acting like she was something to cringe at. "Spiral, You know you're very rude ..." She grabbing the bottle out of his hand, she eyed him up and down with a disgruntled face as she opened the bottle. "and mean.." she finished by sticking her tongue out at him while grabbing the bottle from him like a very rude child. "you know one of these days you're going to be mean to the wrong person."

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
((No, not at all sweetcheeks. ))

"Oh bite me ya runt..." He gave her an exasperated look and snatched his bottle back, taking another swig from it. His gaze shifted over lazily to what he thought at first to be a succubi, only to be dissapointed by an imp. He made a lazy gesture with his hand to welcome the newcomer, eyeing over her scanty outfit.

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She sat down beside spiral glaring at him in silence then noticed the girl walk in, She wasn't really good with girls to begin with so she was feeling slightly nervous with this new comer. "H-Hello.." She muttered while pulling her scarf up over her face, Something she often did when fustrated or feeling too nervous to let anyone see her rosey cheeks.

High-functioning Lunatic

"Oh...Well, then." Cyrus shrugged, making his way behind the bar and looking over the stock for a few moments. Sifting through bottles, Cyrus made a quick mental list of ingredients before removing a few bottles and setting them above him on the counter. "Vodka, vodka...Hmm..." The male paused, ducking down and sifting through the pantry for something. "A measure of Vodka, Pomegranate juice, Cranberry juice, sugar to taste, shaken on ice...." The elf rose, reaching back for a shaker and cocktail glass. Filling the glass with ice, a shot and a half of Vodka, then filling the rest half with Cranberry, half with Pomegranate, some sugar, and closing it tight to shake the whole thing for a few moments.

"I asked because I really, really don't know how to make many, myself. I picked up a few here and there, but barely anything astounding. That said," Cyrus smirked, pouring the mixture into a glass and setting the shaker aside to take a drink. "I can make a mean Cosmo-whatever." The elf sighed, enjoying the taste and watching the young woman and Spiral interact, along with the second demoness who entered shortly after. "A friend of yours, Spiral?" Cyrus asked, looking toward the smaller one, but keeping his eyes on the newcomer.
User Image
                                                  ❤❤ The small demon (who stood at barely four feet and eleven inches) nodded, returning the lazy welcome of whom she presumed to be the owner of this... er... fine establishment. Hesitantly, Kaana made her way across the floor, feeling a slight twinge of relief as her green eyes fell upon another girl. Slowly, she made her way towards them, feeling rather isolated just standing by the door.

Immediately, she felt the eyes of the other creatures upon her. The male demon was eyeing her clothing, or lack thereof. Kaana was not discomforted by this, having grown used to the stares she received. It was something she had to learn to live with very quickly, as she possessed a complete and utter abhorrence for clothes. They were restrictive and uncomfortable, and if it had been socially acceptable or safe to wander around completely naked, the imp would have done so long ago.

She was not entirely sure what the other girl's problem was, but she was hiding her face from view, which slightly bothered Kaana. And then there was the elf, who seemed almost as out of place as she was. Her tail twitched with anxiety once more and she did her best to look confident while she graced a smile. "Hello..." She bowed her head politely to the three of them, unable to think of anything else to say. The entire situation just seemed... awkward. Surely Kaana would grow more comfortable in time.

She turned to look at the other demon, the one previously referred to as Spiral. She had no desire for alcohol, but there was one thing her body needed, and she could take it in whatever form he possessed it. "Sugar..." She began, fixing her green eyes upon him. "Do you have anything with sugar?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t a k a a n a !

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Spiral poked at the small girl's head with his claw. "Who, this runt? Meh.." He pulled on her blushing cheek, stretching it out. "I guess so... she's kind of like a little sister or something I suppose." He released his grip on her cheek and it snapped back into place. He took another swig from the bottle he had been drinking. He flicked the side of her head, continueing to pick on her. He looked back at the newcomer. "Eh...? I think there's some donuts around here somewhere..." His cold red eyes scanned over the bar, a long claw outstretching to point out a box of donuts on a nearby table. "Help yourself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff