Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

"Mwahahahahaha? ... stare ... Poke."
* heart Poke. heart *
"Oooh... soft xd !"
ah....*yawn* i am...evil..and like 2 get drunk...nice combination...yup....theres nothin like drinking some beer before a night of killing....*cough* i mean stare
themightyjello
"Mwahahahahaha? ... stare ... Poke."
* heart Poke. heart *
"Oooh... soft xd !"

GAH! evil This is a house of EVIL! Not, I repeat NOT a place of heart heart heart . domokun twisted evil

Now, back to the fight.. Like i say, when all else fails, beat it with a stick! *beats jello to the ground* xd

Dapper Elocutionist

Yasai
GAH! evil This is a house of EVIL! Not, I repeat NOT a place of heart heart heart . domokun twisted evil

Now, back to the fight.. Like i say, when all else fails, beat it with a stick! *beats jello to the ground* xd

But heart heart heart IS evil lol . And if that doesnt work, get a bigger rock! *Gets a bigger rock.* mrgreen

Dangerous Lunatic

18,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*tosses a beer to Rinzu*Drink up. *walks to Seph and hits him in the arm* 100 gold says Yasai kicks Jello's a**.

Dangerous Lunatic

18,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Zero Omega
*tosses a beer to Rinzu*Drink up. *walks to Seph and hits him in the arm* 100 gold says Yasai kicks Jello's a**.

*blinks at zero's tap* I bet 200 u win the bet and I don't pay you for it. >=P

Dapper Elocutionist

Sephiroth Oukoku
Zero Omega

*blinks at zero's tap* I bet 200 u win the bet and I don't pay you for it. >=P

*Walks to the edge of the cage.* Aw... dont be bitter just because I'm liable to kick yer a** in the tourney lol .

Dangerous Lunatic

18,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
If that was directed at me Jello it was all luck! I think, I could have still beat you. *walks up to the cage*
-come into the bar dancing- ohh la la, how special i feel to be in here.. sweatdrop

Dapper Elocutionist

Zero Omega
If that was directed at me Jello it was all luck! I think, I could have still beat you. *walks up to the cage*

No... your a** was kicked... it's Seph's a** that will soon be mine lol ! ... stare ... stressed that was just WRONG...

Dangerous Lunatic

18,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*passes a beer to Raspberry and laughs at Jello*Yo Jello, the new season of Boy Meets Boy will soon be on Bravo ok. So you can go audition for a lot of a** their ok.
oh beer! -drinks it, hiccups and then burps- pass another!! yum yum! >.> sweatdrop Beer is bad for you..

Dangerous Lunatic

18,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*passes Raspberry another beer*Well we have a beer drinker. *throws a beer bottle at Jello aiming for his head even though he's inside a cage* Dance monkey!
I don't usually drink mah beer when someone gives it to me.. I need some vodka!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games