Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe some of you just don't understand that we do serve alcohol here... it seems to make the fights more interesting. Well, if you just happen to be unaquainted with alcohol, i'll list a few types that we'll serve here (meaning everything). And the list goes:Whiskey, Port, Rye, cider, Rum, scotch, wines, many beers, brandy, sherry, grog!, ale, albengale, vermouth, gin, vodka, bourbon, tequilla, schnapps, Pina Coladas, Bloody Mary, Captain Morigans, Jack Daniels, blood of your enemy (you must provide blood, May be blood shed in a fight here), sake!, fire whiskey, butterbeer... anything else you want just ask.. also mixed drinks are welcome as well. I can figure out how to make almost anything from thebartend.com Now... Start drinking!!
Ok! *serves* Mikes hard lemonade.. see people! not that hard to order alcohol. I won't even card ya, ok?
themightyjello
Yasai
3nodding *nods* 3nodding

Swiggity! xd I've got a supporter! ...or at least someone who agrees with me on the subject... which is basicy the same.

Like it matters how many supporters you do get. Matter of fact the more the marrier cuz its more amusing when the person with the speech loses the match. Then the people supporting them stays their with their jaw hanging down from there mouth. *Goes behind the bar and makes myself a bloody mary, sticks a little umbrella in it for decoration* *walks from the bar sipping it*

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Sephiroth Oukoku
themightyjello
Yasai
3nodding *nods* 3nodding

Swiggity! xd I've got a supporter! ...or at least someone who agrees with me on the subject... which is basicy the same.

Like it matters how many supporters you do get. Matter of fact the more the marrier cuz its more amusing when the person with the speech loses the match. Then the people supporting them stays their with their jaw hanging down from there mouth. *Goes behind the bar and makes myself a bloody mary, sticks a little umbrella in it for decoration* *walks from the bar sipping it*

I dont think you understand the concept of a "supporter", Seph. A "supporter" is someone who wishes you luck, it doesnt matter if you win or lose. And dont look now but YOU'RE the one giving the speech.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*takes my Lemonade, drinks some of it sitting down at a table, looks at Seph leave*You better come back ya b*****d. *leans on my seat drinking my drink*
I support both of ya! Oh yeah! but if you're gonna fight, go to the cage. Now. Get in the both of ya! *drags seph and jello to the cage and locks em in* Now i wanna see some blood! xd

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*looks over to the Cage*Oh boy, this should be fun. *throws the glass at the cage making the glass shatter, shards of glass go inside the cage*For fun... Broken glass.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tired bump

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai
I support both of ya! Oh yeah! but if you're gonna fight, go to the cage. Now. Get in the both of ya! *drags seph and jello to the cage and locks em in* Now i wanna see some blood! xd

HaHA! See? Supporters xd ! ...though it might be a LONG fight since we're never on at the same time...
Queit peasant! *slams jello's head into the cage before he finishes his talk*

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Sephiroth Oukoku
Queit peasant! *slams jello's head into the cage before he finishes his talk*

"...oooow..."
*Rubs his face.*
"That wasnt very nice you know..."
Seph walked out of the cage. He then teleported Yasai into a mud wrestlin ring under the cage with Jello. "Have fun jello, maybe that'll draw attention".

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Sephiroth Oukoku
Seph walked out of the cage. He then teleported Yasai into a mud wrestlin ring under the cage with Jello. "Have fun jello, maybe that'll draw attention".

eek SWOOG!!!! *Glomps Yasai heart blaugh *!
redface whee *punches* Seph!! *looks to jello and draws a double bladed staff* Well.. I'm not one for wrestling, but if we're gonna fight, we're gonna make this a good fight *twirls staff expertly and grins* You really think you can take me jello? twisted
yay! grew my hair out just for this... *twirls w/ staff, turning sharply and flips hair* yay! c'mon jello! let's go! *scratches jello's cheek* Mwahahahaha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff