Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Ar... then I suppose the cage it is... who do I have to waste upon?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
You can fight in a cage match if you want, you can fight me, Seph, Yasai or anybody else who might want to come in, drink, get drunk and want to fight. Get it?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Well I just wanted a drink since you offered...

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
A non-alcoholic drink huh? *sends your over to the Basic Bar*All none alcoholic drinks there.
But there's no bartender over the yet... is there?? Ok.. I'll go over there too, for now. *Pops up over there* Hi Jello! Here's you milk *serves*

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai
But there's no bartender over the yet... is there?? Ok.. I'll go over there too, for now. *Pops up over there* Hi Jello! Here's you milk *serves*

Swiggity blaugh ! *Downs it in two seconds.* GAH! COLD!!! stressed Thankies xd !

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
*BUMPS into a barstool.* Excuse me ma'am...
HEh, Not much people are still in here. So the first time anyone comes in drinks are on me. But if its attraction you want I'm going to put up 300 gold for anyone that wants to fight me. But it will not be a cage match It will be a all out anything go fight which will probally be outside of the bar. Do to my power I hold could crush this place like a little bug. But there is a catch when you face me and if you lose you will be coughing up 300 gold to make sure u don't try any funny stuff the gold must go to Zero Omega and he'll hold it... Have fun *appears onto of the cage and lays on it*

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Sephiroth Oukoku
HEh, Not much people are still in here. So the first time anyone comes in drinks are on me. But if its attraction you want I'm going to put up 300 gold for anyone that wants to fight me. But it will not be a cage match It will be a all out anything go fight which will probally be outside of the bar. Do to my power I hold could crush this place like a little bug. But there is a catch when you face me and if you lose you will be coughing up 300 gold to make sure u don't try any funny stuff the gold must go to Zero Omega and he'll hold it... Have fun *appears onto of the cage and lays on it*

Heh... you never know... it might be fun... Though that all depends on what your definition of "power" is... Strength without dicipline can't win a fight...
themightyjello
Sephiroth Oukoku

Heh... you never know... it might be fun... Though that all depends on what your definition of "power" is... Strength without dicipline can't win a fight...

3nodding *nods* 3nodding

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai
3nodding *nods* 3nodding

Swiggity! xd I've got a supporter! ...or at least someone who agrees with me on the subject... which is basicy the same.
Hello I would like a glass of Milk Plus...
*scowls* stressed *mumbling* goes to a bar and orders a milk... *grumble grumble* *hands over the milk* Here ya go guru...

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
*walks into my bar... Finally*It seems things have livend up a bit... Yasai, give me a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff