Welcome to Gaia! ::

next person to post gets a free kiss from me! and a beer on the house!
damn you people! *punches bar* scream

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Chill out Yasai, chill out. We will get people... Hopefully... And where the hell is Seph?
ok.. ok.. *breathing exercises* Has anyone seen my pills? domokun
*Walks in real late * *5:55 am* Okay since I'm posting does that mean I get a kiss. Sorry I'm late but you know i'm doign a tournament. Advertise the link onto my tornament board Zero saying anyone gets a free round. *goes into the back my office part* *comes out working the late * Tell those two workers if they ever show up there fired or one the two have to fight for there job's in a cage match. Maybe some strippered would help to. *puts up a stripper sign ((Now hiring))* This is a evil bar and we do need evil women. Lets see how many pigs some in then. >=) Anyone have a problem they have to deal with me.
...evil is here...

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Heh, I hear ya Seph, I've now have it so we are hiring strippers. So I'll advertise this on the tourny thread and get people here for some drinks and some fights. I don't really think we will see those workers anytime soon. Atleast Yasai is doing a good job. So yeah. *looks at Rach* Welcome, feel free to get stoned, drunk or blood through a fight.

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yo. ...bump? Hmm.... cant do "opponent bump" anymore... how bout... "charity bump"? Nah... you probably wouldnt want charity... so... "RANDOMNITY BUMP!!!!!"

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Randomity bump... Ok, want a drink?
Whoo hoo! People! Let's have a fight soon ok? and Seph.. *smooch* ok! (i think i'm drunk that ok boss?? mrgreen )

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Ah, sure... why not... too many domos to count in the LG thread... might as well take a breather here...
Hello Jello. Would you like something to drink? Yes you would! What'll it be?

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Hmmm... well... I'll take a glass of milk if you've got any... basicly whatever you have that's non-alcoholic...
O... stare You came into a bar and ask for something non-alcoholic?!? Well... only people who work here get milk, but you may have a shirly temple, a virgin bloody mary, iced tea, or possibly water.. but only if you fight in the cage to you get water, and then it's unlimited! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff