O hai~

*Serves pie*

Everyone loves pie! biggrin
It's a wonderful day for pie! 4laugh

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

*A sleep walking Jo sets dynamite around the building before finding his way back to bed* 4laugh

Dangerous Lunatic

it's been about 10 years since I first found this place, I might get a little sad, but happy 10 years SRDB heart

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

*sneaks in to draw crude things onto the dust covering the various tables and bartop before scurrying away with a bottle of Meg's finest* 4laugh

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Jenna Tull
*sneaks in to draw crude things onto the dust covering the various tables and bartop before scurrying away with a bottle of Meg's finest* 4laugh
*Drank half and watered down said bottle weeks ago* ninja

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Zero Omega
eek
No! eek

No! mad

Back to your cage! scream

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
walks in the door and looks around shyly before making her way up to the door. "Hello? Is anyone still serving or did I miss last call?"

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Zero Omega
eek
wink

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

speed2616203260fan
walks in the door and looks around shyly before making her way up to the door. "Hello? Is anyone still serving or did I miss last call?"
Oh helloes! biggrin

*Jo waves frantically as he's approached*

We tried doing a last call a few years back and it wasn't very popular. (Someone got stabbed in the buttock! o:) So since then, we've sort of drowned away everyone's sorrow and created a few new ones with an endless supply of booze.

*The useless bar keep places a neat little cocktail napkin on the counter and gets ready to serve*

So what's your poison? We have almost everything you could want, up to and including poison!

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
Joasis
speed2616203260fan
Oh helloes! biggrin

*Jo waves frantically as he's approached*

We tried doing a last call a few years back and it wasn't very popular. (Someone got stabbed in the buttock! o:) So since then, we've sort of drowned away everyone's sorrow and created a few new ones with an endless supply of booze.

*The useless bar keep places a neat little cocktail napkin on the counter and gets ready to serve*

So what's your poison? We have almost everything you could want, up to and including poison!

well see...*she fidgets with her purse strap a little, nervous having never been in a bar like this before* I really only want a glass of water, you see it's hot outside and this looked like the only place open...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff