Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Wanders around.-

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
OOC:

-Wanders around.-
*Inner monologue playing: Slowly, the lowly barkeep stalks the would be prey throughout the cobwebs and dust bunnies. Not wanting to arouse suspicion, Jo stays down wind and cautiously, meticulously, calculatingly, and maybe even a little ornate... pulls out a stolen(alcohol filled) super soaker. You know, like the kind he always wish he had as a kid but only that spoiled a*****e that lived a few apartments down, with the drug dealing dad that came by twice a month to fight with his mom, had. Boy did his dad look greasy in that leather jacket... Jo makes a few pumps and steadies his aim. With squinting eyes and gritting teeth, Jo inches closer but makes a hasty mistake and steps on a ... twig? WHAT THE HELL IS A RANDOM TWIG DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAR?! gonk *

wait, what was I doing again?. . . eek
Joasis
*Inner monologue playing: Slowly, the lowly barkeep stalks the would be prey throughout the cobwebs and dust bunnies. Not wanting to arouse suspicion, Jo stays down wind and cautiously, meticulously, calculatingly, and maybe even a little ornate... pulls out a stolen(alcohol filled) super soaker. You know, like the kind he always wish he had as a kid but only that spoiled a*****e that lived a few apartments down, with the drug dealing dad that came by twice a month to fight with his mom, had. Boy did his dad look greasy in that leather jacket... Jo makes a few pumps and steadies his aim. With squinting eyes and gritting teeth, Jo inches closer but makes a hasty mistake and steps on a ... twig? WHAT THE HELL IS A RANDOM TWIG DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAR?! gonk *

wait, what was I doing again?. . . eek

The.... creature-thing held his gangly wings in as tight to his body as he could possibly manage, his enormous ears were laid flat, flush with his skull and every bit of his motley, black mixed fur and feather coat was slicked back. With his belly nearly dragging on the floor, he crept forward, stalking the two-legger with the tasty tasty smelling toy. Suddenly, he froze, pale silvery eyes unblinking as he watched, and waited.... and then, while the man was distracted, he pounced! Just like that! Quick as lightning, he lunged for the super soaker, intent on gnawing and gnashing and generally munching on it until he'd exsanguinated it of all it's deliciousness.

Katarjena's Waifu

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Shadow pushes thread around. Shoves and shoves some more.-

Live! D;

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
OOC:

Live! D;
Ow! D:

Katarjena's Waifu

Joasis
Lord Arrion
OOC:

Live! D;
Ow! D:
'Ello, Joasis. Been a while, huh? How are you, Chap?

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
Joasis
Lord Arrion
OOC:

Live! D;
Ow! D:
'Ello, Joasis. Been a while, huh? How are you, Chap?
Kind of freaked out. A dragon thing just snatched my water gat. I was going to offer you a drink but it's gone now. sad

Luckily for me, I know where the owner keeps his good stuff.

*Jo moves a couple of bar stools and gets on his hands and knees. He starts digging at the floor boards til he finds a loose one. Removing the wooden plank Jo reaches in and pulls out a small glass bottle with a picture of Meg's face on it.*

You'd think he'd stop storing his alcohol in this place, he knows we always find it. But I think it has more to do with the fact that he feels the need to hide alcohol from his friends. I think he has a drinking problem. sad

Katarjena's Waifu

Joasis
Kind of freaked out. A dragon thing just snatched my water gat. I was going to offer you a drink but it's gone now. sad

Luckily for me, I know where the owner keeps his good stuff.

*Jo moves a couple of bar stools and gets on his hands and knees. He starts digging at the floor boards til he finds a loose one. Removing the wooden plank Jo reaches in and pulls out a small glass bottle with a picture of Meg's face on it.*

You'd think he'd stop storing his alcohol in this place, he knows we always find it. But I think it has more to do with the fact that he feels the need to hide alcohol from his friends. I think he has a drinking problem. sad
"That darn dragon! Good, get us some more, man!"

Shadow watches as the man moves around and messes with some wooden plank. He notices the man pulling out some glass bottle with some person's face on it. He wasn't sure who's face it was.

"Yes, alcohol, wonderful. Don't we all have a drinking problem, man? Secretly, anyways. Let's have some shots, huh?"

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
"That darn dragon! Good, get us some more, man!"

Shadow watches as the man moves around and messes with some wooden plank. He notices the man pulling out some glass bottle with some person's face on it. He wasn't sure who's face it was.

"Yes, alcohol, wonderful. Don't we all have a drinking problem, man? Secretly, anyways. Let's have some shots, huh?"
I've been afraid of shots since I was little. But if we must...

*Jo pulls out a little black medical bag from the same hiding spot. He sets it down on the table with apprehension as a light cloud of dust clears from beneath the bag as it lands. With two quick snaps of the wrist the bag is open and Jo pulls out two hypodermic needles.*

Shots it is. I have placebos and some of the resident witch's magic potion. Sadly they're the same color and aren't labelled so... good luck! biggrin

Katarjena's Waifu

Joasis
I've been afraid of shots since I was little. But if we must...

*Jo pulls out a little black medical bag from the same hiding spot. He sets it down on the table with apprehension as a light cloud of dust clears from beneath the bag as it lands. With two quick snaps of the wrist the bag is open and Jo pulls out two hypodermic needles.*

Shots it is. I have placebos and some of the resident witch's magic potion. Sadly they're the same color and aren't labelled so... good luck! biggrin
"Ummm. So what does that mean? So long as there's still alcohol then I'm good?"

He said as he took one of the shots and took a drink of it down the hatch.

"And you don't have to take shots, Sir, if you don't think you should." Shadow spoke softly.

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
"Ummm. So what does that mean? So long as there's still alcohol then I'm good?"

He said as he took one of the shots and took a drink of it down the hatch.

"And you don't have to take shots, Sir, if you don't think you should." Shadow spoke softly.
*He puts the syringes away for now and brings out the shot glasses instead*

oh! You meant BOOZE shots. I thought you were trying to transform in to a newt or somethi---by the way, I wouldn't recommend it. People get turned to newts ALL the time and they usually end up losing an eye or two. This place has a couple of things that just pounce on you. Witches, lusty kitsune, pirates, ninjas, gnomes, you name it. But lately they've been hibernating for the long summer. But winter is coming and we must be ready.

Katarjena's Waifu

Joasis
*He puts the syringes away for now and brings out the shot glasses instead*

oh! You meant BOOZE shots. I thought you were trying to transform in to a newt or somethi---by the way, I wouldn't recommend it. People get turned to newts ALL the time and they usually end up losing an eye or two. This place has a couple of things that just pounce on you. Witches, lusty kitsune, pirates, ninjas, gnomes, you name it. But lately they've been hibernating for the long summer. But winter is coming and we must be ready.
"Must be ready for them since the winter is approaching? And yes, I meant shots; alcohol. I did not mean syringes and what not. You crazy doctor, you."

He said, joking with the fella. He understood what he said, but Shadow could probably defend for himself. But still, didn't want to deal with the drama of all that stuff. Shadow held a bottle; a fifth; of vodka as she spoke with the man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff