Welcome to Gaia! ::

.PinkyXVIII.
ninja

*The fridge behind the bar rumbles loudly, shaking around. A tentacle pushes open the door and slithers, slowly, mischievously, over to Pinky. As it moves toward her it leaves a translucent, slimy, goo all over the route its traveling.*

Ssssss...

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Zelo Omega
*He spots the gnome fleeing from the scene, enraged at this development he calls out.* TIGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! TRANSFORM BEAST STRIKE! END THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO FALL PREY TO YOUR MIGHTY STRENGTH! scream

*A large rumble in heard from the roof, an ominous roar is heard coming down from the heavens, the sky darkens and lightening cracks down. The roof starts to shake, asbestos falling from the rafters, Owen Cornings Fiber Glass Insulation bolstering out from the two-by-fours as nails spring out.*

COME AND SHOW THEM ALL WHO THE REAL FEARSOME RULER IS! GOGOGOGOGOGO! scream

*He laughs maniacally, clearly having lost it more than usual. The roof tears open as it falls onto the ground, it's hideous, horrendous, it stands in front of Cassie with its eyes darted toward the gnome... It is a twelve foot long platypus, it snorts and charges past Cassie and toward the gnome*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! VICTORY WILL BE MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

*He then continues to pelt Cassie with bottles, how many does he have behind that bar...?* REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM! scream

*Blinkblinkblink...* O,O

errr....

*Jo gets one of the bottles that didn't break and pops open the top. Taking a second to sniff the contents, a sour expression overcomes his typically blank face*

What the hell, Meg, this stuff smells awful. Either you're getting cheap or you got ripped off.

*He takes a swig regardless. To let booze go to waste would be unpatriotic and also alcohol abuse.*

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

.PinkyXVIII.
ninja

*Points at the towel JenJens mule*

I see wut you did there, I like. ninja heart

*He offers Pinky a swig of his swill*

That'll put some hair on yer shoulders. ;D
Joasis
Zelo Omega
*He spots the gnome fleeing from the scene, enraged at this development he calls out.* TIGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! TRANSFORM BEAST STRIKE! END THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO FALL PREY TO YOUR MIGHTY STRENGTH! scream

*A large rumble in heard from the roof, an ominous roar is heard coming down from the heavens, the sky darkens and lightening cracks down. The roof starts to shake, asbestos falling from the rafters, Owen Cornings Fiber Glass Insulation bolstering out from the two-by-fours as nails spring out.*

*He laughs maniacally, clearly having lost it more than usual. The roof tears open as it falls onto the ground, it's hideous, horrendous, it stands in front of Cassie with its eyes darted toward the gnome... It is a twelve foot long platypus, it snorts and charges past Cassie and toward the gnome*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! VICTORY WILL BE MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

*He then continues to pelt Cassie with bottles, how many does he have behind that bar...?* REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM! scream

*Blinkblinkblink...* O,O

errr....

*Jo gets one of the bottles that didn't break and pops open the top. Taking a second to sniff the contents, a sour expression overcomes his typically blank face*

What the hell, Meg, this stuff smells awful. Either you're getting cheap or you got ripped off.

*He takes a swig regardless. To let booze go to waste would be unpatriotic and also alcohol abuse.*

*His barrage ends and he turns toward Jo, blinking at him* What, you don't like the special CHEESY bree edition that old man McCarthy made up?

*He plops down on a stool adjacent from the bar and starts to carve something in the wood* A little here, and some here... And here...
Zelo Omega

* A platypus ran pass her and the forsaken creature went off to violate gnomes to its heart's content. Incidentally, the disgusting creature had a faint hint of lilacs about it that was quite pleasing to nose. The storm's power sent a surge of wind through the shattered bar, creating quite the sight to see. The shrieking maiden's wails in harmonic unison with unnatural nautical gales were enough to leave any would be passerby's with fewer braincells than they would have had they never seen the scene to begin with! Nevertheless, bouncing and shattering bree bottles, asbestos covered gnomes and flying tetanus wounds waiting to happen aside, the girl persisted in screaming.*

gonk ...

*First the noise, then the objects... and one final high pitched screech that shut everything down. Everything froze midair as most color drained from srdb into sepia, as if the Joads have returned to claim what was once theirs. There was no more fear, no more pain, only anger. And finally silence. . .*

. . .

*Cassy walked up to the zombie man and slapped his hand*

That hurt! Geeze! scream

*Cassy grabbed two bottles that managed to break off the floor and hands one to her assailant*
::the heavily inked space marine gunny strolled in some run down bar ((i dig that)), combat boots and dog tags preceded her entrance. Her walk was seductive, swaying hips, a little booty wiggle thrown in for good measure. Digi pants worn low on her curves, Semper fi in cursive worn as a tramp stamp, Blond hair, green eyes, the kind of bust that made pull ups look sexy. Somewhere between domino and gi jane. All this and a glock 17 with a ka-bar on a shoulder holster. She was one tough cookie, tough and sexy. Kinda like a girl scout cookie maybe thin mints or those peanut butter ones. All the same she was beautiful, and dangerous, but the good mix not the your going to wake up without a kidney mix. The girl that could make your dreams blush kinda good mix. She made her way to the bar, like she had been in this place a thousand times. Her smile intoxicating and begging for service::

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Ping_Chan
::the heavily inked space marine gunny strolled in some run down bar ((i dig that)), combat boots and dog tags preceded her entrance. Her walk was seductive, swaying hips, a little booty wiggle thrown in for good measure. Digi pants worn low on her curves, Semper fi in cursive worn as a tramp stamp, Blond hair, green eyes, the kind of bust that made pull ups look sexy. Somewhere between domino and gi jane. All this and a glock 17 with a ka-bar on a shoulder holster. She was one tough cookie, tough and sexy. Kinda like a girl scout cookie maybe thin mints or those peanut butter ones. All the same she was beautiful, and dangerous, but the good mix not the your going to wake up without a kidney mix. The girl that could make your dreams blush kinda good mix. She made her way to the bar, like she had been in this place a thousand times. Her smile intoxicating and begging for service::
Sign here please?

*He passed her a clipboard with several pieces of paper and a bloody hand print slightly visible on the upper left corner of sheet three.*

Just make sure to sign on the exes and initial on the highlighted areas and we'll get that processed as soon as it's convi- err.. possible. biggrin

*Jo claps his hand and what few stage lights haven't been damaged by tonight's shenanigans dimly turn on. He bows and proceeds welcome the new patron*

I'm Jo, howdy. And welcome to Some Run Down Bar. Keep your friends close but your limbs and sanity closer. Something to drink?
::The marine glanced at the paper initialing and signing with little thought.::
jack and coke...
::She finished the simple drink order with a seductive tone. One that was tried and true, lesser men would already be buying the mixture and offering a phone number. She smiled and gave the man a wink::

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Ping_Chan
::The marine glanced at the paper initialing and signing with little thought.::
jack and coke...
::She finished the simple drink order with a seductive tone. One that was tried and true, lesser men would already be buying the mixture and offering a phone number. She smiled and gave the man a wink::
*He took back the clipboard and salivated a little. Whether the heavily armored solider of fortune was under the assumption he was enamored by her girly wiles was not his priority. His first thought was where he could find a notary at this time of night. He smiled nevertheless and put the document away for later* ninja

Yes well, a jack and coke sounds lovely! I'll have one too, bar's back there!

*He points to a dusty counter with half filled bottles collecting dust.*

Be quick about it, love and make sure to hold the coke on that drink.

*He takes a seat on the bar stool, putting his elbows on the counter and resting his head on his hands, patiently awaiting his drink*
::She eyed the man suspiciously, however she would never question a chance to pour her own drink. The gunny made her way behind the bar and poured two jack and cokes that would make a marine giggle like a school girl, the way she figured the coke was just for color anyway. The marine smiled and handed the man his drink while drinking her own never losing eye contact::

Knight

Tarisu
Oh dear... But, but, Kirk-dear... Don't you remember that one night we shared together? emotion_kirakira Tarisu walks up closer to him, placing her left hand upon his cheek and lightly stroking it. You told me it was the best ever... The drinks, the laughs, the dinner... Surely you haven't forgotten... She pouts and leans up on her toes, her face getting closer to his own, looking directly into his eyes. That night when I allowed you to take what was so sacred to me... Surely you couldn't have forgotten, have you? Oh please tell me you haven't! She cries out, her eyes swelling and watering up, she thrusts her arms forward and wraps them around Kirk's neck, she digs her face into his shoulder. PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBER! crying
*He grabs her wrists gently and brings them down*

I... I... not really. See, I was quite the drunk before. But you know the old cop cliche': exwife, a few years of binge drinking, some very dark nights I'm not proud of making
Kitsune~ videos for Joasis and Cariss' film company. . sweatdrop

*A locking sound is heard and Kirk has poor Tarisu in handcuffs. Ironically, distracting her with a story was something he learned from making those soft core films and not from the force.*

But I cleaned up my act. I pay my taxes, I don't drink, stopped slurrin' my ayes... found Lanzer. Go with Lanz, brah!

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Ping_Chan
::She eyed the man suspiciously, however she would never question a chance to pour her own drink. The gunny made her way behind the bar and poured two jack and cokes that would make a marine giggle like a school girl, the way she figured the coke was just for color anyway. The marine smiled and handed the man his drink while drinking her own never losing eye contact::
Much obliged, darlin'!

*He lifts his glass in appreciation and takes a sip from the drink she poured him. He made a sour face and questioned the quality of the jack used to make the drink. Never a fan of motor oil, he slammed the drink to be done with it quick. Taking a deep sigh of relief he noticed that the girl never actually stopped looking at him*

Err..... hi.

*He blinks a few times and stares back*

O,O...
::The woman smiled and poured him another drink, since he clearly loved it the first time dcrinking it so quick. She considered the paperwork::
I already signed my life away once, I dont make much and those ink marks will just get you more debt.
::she made another drink for herself and came back around the bar to take a seat next to her new drinking partner::

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Ping_Chan
::The woman smiled and poured him another drink, since he clearly loved it the first time dcrinking it so quick. She considered the paperwork::
I already signed my life away once, I dont make much and those ink marks will just get you more debt.
::she made another drink for herself and came back around the bar to take a seat next to her new drinking partner::
*Her irked as the steady stream refilled his glass and regrets not taking a coke with this drink. Perhaps it's best to let this one breathe a bit for the time being. She mentioned the contract and his eyes gleamed with shinning shimmering lights at the thought of her potential. His eyes dimmed as the realization of her having second thoughts kicked in. He needed to think quickly and come up with a clever rouse to keep the contract from returning in to her possession. Scanning the room, he noticed a few ventilation shafts not damaged in the wreckage. He could detonate an escape smoke screen conveniently located in his sleeve for such occasion, roll out from the hidden entrance to the bar are, make a quick leap to the vents, relay to the rafters, a death defying leap to the roof's window, crashing through glass and landing to a tuck roll position where all he'll have to do is sprint 50 yards to his stashed motorcycle and onward to freedom. Indeed, that was his plan. Oooorr....*

Umm... What paper? ninja

*He took a drink and again made that face*
::she smiled watching him stall and then downing her drink. She was not even partially concerned about her liability since she had forged her master guns signature. But it was adorable to her that he would even concern himself with the thought. She smiled and poured another drink.::
You think you can keep up?
::she smirked knowing full well that he couldn't but babysit the drink in front of him.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff