Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Ren Li

Her eyes had traveled down to the bar, she seemed to be following something as they went down the bar and up to wall to the ceiling, her head didn't move. Her attention was brought back as the fae. Her face was expressionless for some time, but instead of looking through her she seemed to be looking deep into her. The wood would not talk to her but this one would She gave her a smirk "The wind brings me out here... it speaks to me. As does the water. They told me how happy there were with this place. And I'm always on a quest for happiness. The doors though..." Her voice was flat, but it was clear that she believed strongly what she was saying.

She took another sip of the wine, the taste was becoming more bearable with every sip. Was this women trying to have a conversation with her..? Ren hadn't talked with anything other then the forest and elements in a very long time, one would say it made her go a little mad, but she wouldn't. She only talked to them so openly because no one talked to her. It wasn't her fault they couldn't hear there voices. She pressed the glass to her lips speaking into it

"Yes.. I am new to the area, you could say that, its been a while sense I have spoken to these shores"
User Image

"Inanimate objects... Speak to you?" Saorla knew that she should find this unusual, and she did, but at the same time it was strangely fascinating. Her eyes followed Ren's as they gazed around the room, seemingly following something. What it was, the fae really had no idea. People always did say that 'cats' could see things other people couldn't, after all. "Maybe I should replace the doors, if they're telling lies about this place..." She teased, amused. "Or maybe they just need to be varnished again, as you said." Saorla continued to sip from her glass of red wine, finishing it off much more quickly than Ren was.

"What's your name?" Saorla asked after a moment, setting the now empty glass down on the counter behind her that she leaned against. A second one would be good, but while there were so many others around, she decided that it would be better to refill it a little later.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Aroused and hungry
Location; The bar

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Oh yeah? Let me unwrap you and find out for myself." The vampire wanted to figure out just how delicious he was on the inside. He smirked, keeping his fangs hidden.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante could have sputtered. He gaped a bit, then stood up. Headache. Right now. Yup. Big fat headache. He blamed the faint music in the background. That was totally the reason for it. "Thanks again." He said to the red haired woman at the counter. With a smiled, he backed away from her bar--

Holy... s**t... He gripped onto the counter suddenly, his eyes not quite focussing for the moment. Alright, he didn't feel this drunk before. With a heavy swallow he tried to straighten himself out, moving (nearly stumbling) for the front door.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Ren Li

She hear the fea first question but figured she had only asked them out of interests... Ren wasn't much for flaming other interests in her... her mother always told her that nothing good would come of that. people aren't interested in your abilities they only want to use you Ren... you should try your best to be normal Her mother words repeated in the back of her mind and she felt her lip curl annoyed. She hated her mother.

Ren listened but she was silent until... Did she just ask for my name? Ren's Full attention was brought back. She looked a little shocked... she had to think... "Ren... thats what my mother called me" She looked at her thoughtfully before pressed the glass back up to her lips and taking another sip.

"And there not inanimate, everything has a life force and everyone can hear the voices if they wish. Most just chose not to She gave another childish giggle thinking about the door. "The door just need some tender love and care thats all... there a bit bitter... I can always tell" She smiled to the fea, it was the first time someone hadn't treated her like she was nuts.

User Image

"Ren? Nice to meet you. I'm Saorla." She nodded in greeting, giving her own name in return. Saorla listened when Ren protested that nothing was inanimate and that everything had a life force, if one only stopped and listened. It sort of made sense to her, anyways. Who was she to judge, if people said that they could talk to things? Saorla couldn't hear anything, but she'd come across stranger things. "What exactly do they say?" She asked, genuinely curious.

Her train of thought changed, though, when Dante stood and stumbled into the bar, trying to reach the door. "Oh... Do you need some help outside to the room?" Saorla asked, standing up straight and looking a bit worried for him.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Ready
Location; The bar

And now Uriel would go in for the kill. "Hey, let me help your drunken, wobbly a** to your room." He got up from the bar, abandoning his empty class and stalking over to the blonde. Did he ever figure out his name? Did he care? Would it matter in the morning? No. Once he reached him he held out his hand. The vampire was not about to pass this chance up.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante heard Saorla's offer to help him and froze up. "No- no... No... I'm fine... really. I'm... fine." He sniffed and went to walk again, finally making it to the door but practically runing right into the frame. His hand gripped the frame, and suddenly, next to him, was that man. The very man that fancied him.

He scoffed, laying a hand on his shoulder. "What, you help me, shorty?" He huffed and went to walk, but practically fell over himself on the way out, skidding his knees on the sand. "s**t..!" expensive suit! Nice and fitted just to him! He really didn't want to ruin them... he guessed.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Ren Li

Saorla thats a rather nice name Ren took her last sip finishing off the glass before resting her chin on the bar again. The room was still quite, she couldn't figure out why... she would have to ask the winds and the water tomorrow, they would know they always know. what do they say..? it seemed a strange question... one she had never been asked. It depended on what you were talking to really.

She was about to answer her when her eyes were drawn away, the doors were calling to her again, something about the blond and the man that was helping him.. but she learned the doors were no good so she ignored them. She turned her eyes back to them as they left, noting Saorla's concern.

She tuned back to the women resting her chin on the bar. Waiting until she was done with the other patrons

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Amused
Location; Beside Dante

"Big things come in little packages." He flashed him a mischievous smile and then help stand him up straight. "What's your room number, or would you rather go sit on the beach?" The moon was out and he was sure it was creating pretty sparkles in the water. It was the perfect place to enjoy dinner.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante stumbled a bit, suddenly gripping onto the man. Holy...--! Holy Hell! He thought he was strong! What in the world? He dripped tight onto the man's shirt, then suddenly shoved himself, stumbling to the side, barely catching himself before he hit the group. "Wh-Wha--...?" s**t! This was seriously goign south! He'd he kissed! And fondled! Maybe raped--- or maybe he'd like it and regret it in the morning? He didn't know! at least he couldn't get pregnant-- JESUS! His mind right now!

He pointed right to the b*****d, glaring him down. "I'm not into men!" He proclaimed right then and there! "I'm not into anything! I'm just... kind of..." Well, he hated women. Would that mean he only had one choice? But, ********... he'd never thought of it before. Being with a MAN. Of all things, he would have never seen himself tangled up against one of them.

His key... where was it? He pat his pockets, then his jacket; nothing... Holy crap, where was it? He didn't even think to check if he was still holding onto it, for there, completely oblivious to him, were his keys in hand. "I-.. I was... shack one... or something."

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Mischievous
Location; Walking Dante to his room

Uriel chuckled. He could probably carry the man if he wanted to, but he figured he'd let him keep some of his dignity while he was drunk. "Calm your tits, Blondie. The vampire rolled his eyes, sex wasn't the last thing on his mind but it wasn't exactly the first thing on his mind either.

They walked a few steps out of the main building, and tired of walking with the stumbling man, Uriel hefted him up into his arms. He stared at drunken blonde a moment, debating on whether or not he should knock him out. He wasn't really in the mood for a struggle. In the end, the vampire decided to leave him conscious, least he wake up with a stake in his heart in the morning for something that he was accused of doing.

User Image

"Oh, alright then... Thank you, again." At least the dark haired man was helping him out. Saorla watched the two of them make their ways over to the front door for a moment before she turned back to Ren, who still seemed to be off in her own little world. "Sorry about that~" The fae apologized, offering a sheepish smile. "I'd rather not have people falling and getting hurt in my bar..." Mostly because the smell of blood made her absolutely nauseated, not to mention cleaning it up was hard. Saorla gave Ren her full attention now- the bar had died down mostly, winding down for the night, she assumed. It was getting late, after all.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante went flush the second he was up in Uriel's arms. He gripped the man's shoulder, finally just giving up. He couldn't ******** walk. He couldn't ******** focus. He wasn't in his right mind anymore. Hold on, wasn't this whole trip her to relax? To try new things before his life turned to s**t?

He looked right to the b*****d, growling. Suddenly, he clocked his right between the eyes! b*****d! But before he could even come up with something to say, or even so much as try to run off or whatever, he gripped the b*****d roughly on the back of the head, holding him by the hair, and shoving his lips against the man's!

******** it all, he was gay for a night, then!

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Confused
Location; In front of Dante's room

Before Uriel had the chance to register anything that was going on, his lips were mashed up against the blonde's. "Okay, what the hell just happened?!" He didn't even have a chance to close his eyes and enjoy the kiss, it had caught him by surprise. His eyes flashed red for a moment and he shook his head in disbelief. "Woah...that was new." Once their lips had parted Uriel sat the man in front of the door and stuck his hand out. "Key." That came out way more sultry and husky than he expected it. He raked his hands through his hair, trying to regain his posture.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff