User ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : concerned
    x location : the bar
    x company : dante

She expected him to jerk away like he always did the moment their hands accidentally touched, but... He just moved his hand away as if it was nothing. Saorla wasn't sure if that was because it was getting easier for him or because he was trying not to react too badly. Either way, she just smiled at him before she shook her head. "Ahh, it's alright~" Saorla answered, reaching for the syrup herself once he had finished with it.

"You still look very tired..." She commented after a few bites of pancake, glancing over her shoulder at the man. The bruises he'd carried the last time he had visited had faded significantly, but they were still there. Saorla wanted to ask if they still hurt, but that wasn't really the best topic of conversation for breakfast... Or any time, really. "Did you want to go rest somewhere more comfortable after you eat?"

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante glanced to her, then finally took the bottle and squirted it over his pancakes. He made quick work of it before handing it right back to her. "Thanks..." He muttered. Well, at least he finally had breakfast. He got a couple of bites in before Saorla started talking again.

He shook his head; "Nah-.. I'm fine..." He said, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. He swallowed, shutting his eyes. "Fine... I just slept nine hours. I shouldn't sleep anymore than that." He'd never want to wake up again if he didn't stay awake.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : reserved

"Alright~" At least Dante had gotten that much sleep... No doubt it was much needed. Feeling unsure of what else to say for the moment, Saorla decided on silence and settled on that for the remainder of the time she spent eating the pancakes.

When she finished a few minutes later, Saorla picked her plate up and carried it over to the sink, rinsing the leftover syrup off before she washed it with soap. It was laid out to dry, and the moment her hands were free, she went to work on pouring herself a glass of red wine. Who cared if it was still early... She hadn't had one in a few days!

[[x_____x]]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Oh, god... well, he didn't have much of a sweet tooth, and it wasn't that 'right' kind of filling that was exactly satisfying, but now he was good. He had his energy. Had a bit of comfort. He pushed the plate back a bit, taking a deep breath. "Hey..." He tried to clear his throat. "I uh..."

He breathed again, running his fingers through his blond locks. "I uh... before I left last time... the whole big scene that happened between you and the dragon... sorry. I didn't mean to insult you." He cleared his throat again, looking away. He couldn't make the same eye contact. "That Hideki guy; you two looked comfortable. You like him?"
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"Ahh... No, I wasn't really insulted." Saorla wasn't entirely sure what emotion that had been, but she hadn't felt insulted. More like... Confused, she supposed. And she knew he couldn't help it, so she'd let it go shortly after he'd run after Uriel when she and Hideki had found the vampire unconscious and had carried him off to a room.

The question about Hideki caught her off-guard, and she blinked, raising an eyebrow. Did she like him? Sort of... She hadn't seen much of him over the past few days, though. "He's a good friend..." The fae answered, noticing the way that Dante couldn't look her in the eyes anymore after he'd asked that question. Was he jealous? Or just trying to make conversation? Saorla studied him curiously, trying to figure it out. "Why do you ask?" She raised the glass of wine to her lips and took a light sip, resting back against the far counter.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante pursed his lips. She wasn't? Well... it sure as Hell looked it. He dropped his gaze a moment, then, finally, looked right back to her. "You just... looked really happy around him." He said honestly. "Happier than you are around anyone else. You actually look peaceful, I guess."

He sniffed, rubbing his eyes. "Just... looks kind of nice. Actually being able to enjoy someone's company. I'm jealous."
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

She looked peaceful around Hideki? Saorla hadn't really paid much attention to how she acted and looked around him, but now that Dante had mentioned it, she could sort of see it. It was nice, spending time with Hideki- he was funny and a good cook, to boot. So why did she feel guilty for that?

Maybe it was the lonely look in Dante's eyes. That surprised her, considering he always ended up meeting up with Uriel at some point or another whenever he visited. "You don't enjoy Uriel's company...?" Saorla asked, watching him. They'd always seemed to get along fairly well whenever she'd seen them together- granted, that had really only been one time, when they were both ordering drinks and she was playing bartender for them. The other times, Uriel had been hurt from coming out in the sun and they'd just gone off to one of the rooms in the inn.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante rolled his eyes. Obviously that wasn't working out as well as he'd hoped. "He's senseless. Jealous." He took a deep breath, so very ready for a cigarette if he could. He didn't have any in his pocket. Now, he was starting to jones for it. Damned addictions...

"He stalked me back to Italy over a week ago. Threw a fit when I told him to wait until I was done with my meeting-- I got sick of his attitude, skipped my meeting... that's why I was punished. I didn't show up until eight hours later. I try to stick by your side while there's a giant fire breathing dragon, and he thinks I'm coming on to you and throws a s**t fest." He reached up, rubbing his face. "Hardly know the guy..."
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"Oh..." Wow. What was she supposed to say about that? Just the fact that Uriel had gotten him in trouble back home- massive trouble, if the strangulation bruises on Dante's neck last week had been any indication- bothered her. Immensely. Nevermind the fact that he'd gotten jealous while Dante had been trying to ease her fears while that psychotic dragon started threatening to go on a rampage. That was just ridiculous... "Maybe you should look for company that doesn't get you in so much trouble...?" She tried, though that sounded like a weak suggestion even to her. He looked so lonely, after all... If he felt like that was the only company he could get, then why would he try to find someone else? Especially when it was so slow around here. The choices were pretty limited, she supposed...

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante chuckled. "Find myself another Hideki?" He smirked at Saorla, quirking a brow at her. He would give it to her, she found someone cute. Strong. Unafraid. He had no clue what was up with the guy, but he seemed to treat her well and help ease her back down. When hectic things happened, you needed someone like that. not someone that would keep you stressed out all the time, and certainly not another charity case.

He ran his fingers through his hair again, shutting his eyes. "Don't even know why I tried... I'm not even gay..." He murmured. He wasn't. Still couldn't see the glamor in it.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"Why not?" She answered back, smiling lightly at the man. Saorla knew that she wasn't technically with anyone at the moment, really, but she chose not to point that out at the moment. "If you're not gay... Then you could always try therapy or counseling or something for your condition... Right?" Saorla knew that money wouldn't be an issue for him, since he managed to fly out here and back at least four or five times a month- not to mention the enormous tip he'd left her the very first day he'd visited.

"I'm sure they have something that can help you with it..." Wouldn't they? Saorla wasn't entirely certain, but they had therapy for crazier things than what Dante had explained he had. And if he could manage to get over his fear, then maybe he could find someone worth his time. He deserved as much...

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante frowned. "Therapy...?" He murmured. God, he hated Psychiatrists. "Last thing I need..." He refused to go to one of those sons of a bitches. "-- is everyone finding out about it and using it against me."

He took another deep breath, laying his arm on the counter. "Second some rival finds out females freak me the Hell out, is the second they throw an arsenal of them my way. female assassins-- my downfall." She smiled a bit at the last part. Yeah, right. Not in the same fashion as a 007 or Austin Powers. He wouldn't be shagging them just to find out that their tits were machine guns later. He'd just end up backing down and possibly running for his life.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"No one knows...? How have you managed to keep it hidden for so long?" Saorla found the fact that he was keeping it a secret interesting- mostly because that didn't seem like a condition one could easily hide and play off. She shifted in place where she stood, resting her weight on her other hip before the glass of wine in her hand was raised back up to her lips. The fae took a few small sips while she waited for his answer, draining the glass until it was nearly halfway gone. "I guess that cancels that out, then..." She pursed her lips a bit, setting the wine glass down on the counter behind her. "You can always try to work on it on your own... Spend time with more women until you get used to being around them?" Saorla wondered if that was what he did, anyways. And if not, then anything was worth a try.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante laughed. "The mafia hardly has any woman that interact with me. The one you met was a special case. I'm... pretty isolated." He smiled to her. Well... he'd say this was hanging out with more women. Hopefully it would help. Hopefully... "I dunno.... I'm afraid to try to get over it. I don't think it will ever happen." It had been a pretty huge shock that instilled the fear, after all.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"If you make yourself think you never will, then you won't. She still thought he should at least try... And he was doing alright with her, wasn't he? He'd managed to keep from flinching away when their hands had accidentally brushed against each other earlier, after all. That had to count for something... Small steps were still steps. Saorla smiled back at him again- she didn't want to keep talking about things that made him nervous anymore. He'd come here to relax after all! "It'll take time, though. In the meantime... Do you want anything to drink?" Saorla motioned to the shelves behind her, trying to change the subject to something light and simple.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff