Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante took a deep breath at Uriel's antics, reaching a hand up to rub his eyes. Could this ever be love? Could it ever be any more than them ******** around? Why was he fighting for it... because Uriel was a good bang? How did he even KNOW if he was when he was his first? God... dammit. "Uriel..." He muttered, laying a finger right on the b*****d's third eye and pushing hard. "What the Hell are you even expecting from this, huh? You say you want something more, well what more? More sex? More nudity? Or do you actually want a relationship? s**t... Mafia aren't even supposed to be gay, Uriel. I could get killed being with you. I'm afraid of being caught with you. Just being late for an appointment and I got in the shape you see me in now." He sighed, laying his head down atop Uriel's. "Do you even care for anyone but yourself...?"

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Annoyed
Location; The shower
OOC;

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Uriel wiped the water from his eyes and sighed. Who was he kidding? He knew that an actual relationship with Dante was damn near impossible, yet he wanted one anyway. "I was looking for a REAL relationship. Hand holding, movie watching, park walking relationship." He gnashed his teeth together and growled."Don't blame your gayness on me. If we stop seeing each other right now you'd still have a giant rainbow stamped on your forehead, so the mafia would have killed you regardless." He wiggled from under Dante's head and squared his shoulders, taking the hit from his last few comments. "I'm so sorry that I was born with a ******** p***s, and don't worry I did care about other people besides myself but I won't make that mistake again." He grabbed the bath puff, lathered it up with soap, and washed himself as he tried to get out the shower as quickly as possible.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Would make that mistake again? That could go several ways. He frowned, sad eyes gazing down over Uriel. This... wouldn't work, would it? Ever? He was willing to live with it. He was used to being used. Used to being surrounded by people that hardly cared, or pretended to care. Uriel would just get pissed off at him every step of the way.

Slowly, he brought his hands up. stroking up Uriel's arms, and finally, cupping his neck. "If you want to make it happen..." He breathed, "Then talk to me about something nice, yeah? Just... sometime..." He staring into those eyes again, his body resigned, calm. He wasn't in here to shower. He could hardly even reach any of the choice spots right now. Too sore. He should just be resting, but that wasn't his style.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Calmer
Location; The shower
OOC;

Uriel nodded though he didn't really agree. Just because he was gay didn't mean he had to act like a woman. He released a puff of hair before rinsing off and dumping shampoo in his hair. "How about we talk about what you want to talk about?" He tried, with his head tilted back and eyes shut tight.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

What he wanted to talk about? s**t if he knew... Uriel hardly knew anything about him, and explaining any of it would just seem like nagging. Rather, it just wasn't right. He didn't have a good past. didn't have a good life. didn't have a good anything. "I have to go back to Italy soon." He sighed, brushing his fingers through his hair.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Amused
Location; The shower
OOC;

Is that your idea of "something nice" to talk about? If so you may need to reevaluate your idea of nice." He turned and put his hand on the knob before turning to look back at Dante. "Are you done in here? I'm turning into a prune. We can talk about "something nice" over a drink."
[[erthyjuj]]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante just wasn't quite himself as he stepped into the tiny hotel by the sea. He was exhausted after a six hour flight; his shoulders were slumped; his eyes dark and unfocussed. He'd finished up there as fast as he could bare. Sadly, the Don bumped things up big time. Five targets in three days. Five... people. With names. With lives. With wife, children, friends, families...

He was surprised in himself. It was getting easier to pull the trigger with every kill. He... hated it. But it was the truth. What could he do? Become one of those corpses? Run away and be hunted the rest of his life? Which of the three was honestly more miserable?

He sighed, taking a seat at the bar and dropping his head in his hand. It was way too early.. three AM. No one would be here at this hour. He might as well seep on the counter and hope they don't mind later.
((Morning~~ I'll post when I get home! <3))
User ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : concerned
    x location : the bar
    x company : dante

Saorla had planned to spend the day out in the ocean with her sister again, just like she'd spent all of the previous day. But the moment she had opened her eyes and gazed out the window, the cloudy sky had told her that wasn't going to be an option- not to mention the choppy waves, most likely caused by the wind she could see whipping the sands around.

At least it wasn't raining... Yet.

After she'd dressed and given her hair a chance to dry from her earlier shower, Saorla headed downstairs and flitted quickly over to the bar, brushing down her thick curls from where the wind had blown them into her face. Once she could see past the curtain of red, the fae was surprised to see Dante already sitting at the bar, slumped down in a deep sleep. No doubt he'd gone through something rough back home and had crashed the moment he came back... Her lips pressed into a thin line, looking on in worry.

"Dante..." She called out softly as she approached him, not wanting to startle him. Involuntarily, Saorla reached one hand out to nudge his shoulder, though she pulled back before she could, remembering how he felt about contact. "Wake up~ It's afternoon, now." Saorla would be more than happy to lend him a room again, should he want one. But to have him slumped forward on the bar had to be uncomfortable as hell.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante breathed in sharply, pulling back suddenly as he heard Saorla's voice. "Mnnh..." He brought his hand up, wiping his tired eyes. "Mmh... mnh... sorry... didn't mean to..." Whoah... bright! What time was it? He glanced to his watch, looking pretty guilty. It had been nine hours since he passed the ******** out. Whoops...

He blinked tired eyes from his watch, up to Saorla. He swallowed. "Thanks... ah... sorry about this..."
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

"It's not a problem, really." She managed a small smile, flitting around the bar counter to stand right behind it once Dante began to wake up. "What time did you get in last night?" Judging by the marks the counter had left on his skin where he'd rested, it had been quite awhile that he'd been laying there. "I'm sorry I wasn't around to give you a room... If that ever happens again, feel free to just get a spare key yourself, alright?" The smile on Saorla's face grew a bit wider, despite still looking a little worried for him.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante glanced up again. "Hmm? Ahh... three AM..." He muttered. After one hour in a taxi... man, the travel fees. He couldn't even imagine them... mainly because he never looked at the bill. He'd estimate around 1,000 per round trip. Probably wold have been cheaper if he didn't fly first class. He liked leg room when he was a tall mother ********, alright?

"Could I get something to eat? Starved..." He took the moment to stretch out his aching limbs. His bruises were nearly faded; a few more days and they'd be gone, he hoped. At least the little ones.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :

Saorla nodded when he asked for something to eat, turning to head into the kitchen. He hadn't specified anything in particular, so she decided to make one of the few things she actually felt somewhat comfortable fixing- pancakes. Breakfast foods were the best way to start the day off, in her opinion, and she hadn't eaten yet, either.

Plus, pancakes didn't take very long to fix.

It only took her a little while to whip the batter up and cook it, adding a couple more pancakes to Dante's plate than her own. Saorla balanced both plates in her arms when she returned several minutes later, the bottle of syrup in hand as well. "I hope you're not getting sick of these~" She joked, laying his plate down for him and setting the syrup next to it. She picked a seat near him and sat down as well, ready to dig into her breakfast.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

He'd nearly slipped out again during the six or so minutes it took her to prepare everything. He didn't pop back up until she came around the bar counter. He shifted suddenly, breathing deep. Refreshing, or exhausted; he had no clue. He looked to the plate, then got her comment, and finally he laughed, taking the plate from her. "Hardly..."

He laid it down in front of himself, reaching for the syrup she placed down. His hand fell right over hers, and for a moment, her nerves went haywire. It all melted away though, and slowly, he pulled his hand back. "Sorry." He said softly. He'd try to push it off as any other occurrence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff