Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Feels: Eager to please

Oh, I'm just curious about where I start! It's all pretty new, could you show me to the kitchen? Dessa asked the owner.

Walking back after her little tour, Dessa turned her attention back to the man who had just shot her down. She would not give up THAT easily. No no, he would not get rid of her until she got some answers from him.
My name's Dessa She said with the most bubbly personality she had.

And I never got an answer from you, did I? She said, turning her attention only slightly to the other man.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Irritable
Location; The bar

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Uriel, happy to receive his drink, smiled a bit. He looked over at the man who'd just taken the shot and slapped him on the back. "Went down the wrong pipe, eh?" He laughed and shook his head, swirling the tiny umbrella in his drink. Such simple things shouldn't amuse him. He took a quick swig of his drink before turning back to the blonde who was addressing him again. Uriel stared at her a moment before giving in a telling her his name. "Uriel." He took another sip of his drink and shook his head. How come the cute little red head working the counter couldn't flirt with him? The vampire definitely had a thing for blondes, but this one talked too much.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Dessa got the feeling that maybe she was coming on a tad too strong. She backed off a bit, then tried again. Uriel, huh? I like that name. Sounds nice coming off the tongue. Dessa said in her deepest, throatiest voice, trying to sound sexy, yet trying not to show how pleased she was that the stranger told her something about him.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante scratched the counter as he was slapped on the back. His eyes flashed, and in an instant he was glared at Uriel. The ********...? He'd tensed up for that moment, but-- s**t. He was supposed to be enjoying himself. Enjoying himself. Enjoying himself could include beating the s**t out of this guy, couldn't it? "Yeah..."

He laid the shot glass down, then used his hand to suport his head. Wasn't there something against mixing? And something against drinking red wine too fast? He sighed, shutting his eyes, easing himself down. "What? Uriel? Named after an arch-angel?" He murmured, glancing to the black haired man.

She heard the blond's voice towards Uriel, and suddenly he felt nauseous. Could she be any more obvious? He glanced once to the red headed Fae, then pushed the shot glass towards her. "Another..." He murmured. "And... thanks."

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Feels: Eager to Please, concerned

Are you okay? She asked the man, and then discreetly asked the woman behind the bar if he had reached his limit yet.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

Mel noticed the blonde girl changing her approach to the dark haired man and had to give a slight chuckle. Either she was desperate to have his attention, or she wanted to be appriciated as sexy. Since Melody worked as a hostess she never had to try to get the attention of anyone, usually she tried to avoid their attention. When the one who called himself Uriel slapped the back of the other man she blinked at the action but smiled all the same. Drawing the silver ring into her mouth once more she takes to chewing on it a bit more as she discreetly watches the group in silence. She had as of yet to really be spoken to.
]
User Image

"Merlot and water?" Easy enough. Saorla nodded and turned for the umpteenth time to the shelves of alcohol. The cork was popped from the bottle and poured into a flute, and once she'd grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, it was set down in front of the dark-haired woman. "Enjoy~" She hummed, still smiling a bit. Saorla couldn't help but laugh at Dante's reaction when he tossed back the vodka- it might do the trick, but it didn't taste good at all! She refilled it when he asked for another, picking up the vodka bottle and pouring it into the shot glass before him. Saorla's attention flickered between the small group, watching the going ons in silence. It was funny to watch the new cook flirt with Dante and the other man, Uriel, though neither seemed to care too much for her advances.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Location: Outside the building Feeling: Exploitive With: Her Herself and No One
Ren Li

Ren stood before the door, pondering if she should enter, or go back to playing on the beach. 'You don't want to go in to there, there are bad people in there...' The doors spoke to her in a whisper, warning her, but she never listened. Silly doors what did they know.

The wind blew her sliver hair over her pale cheeks, and she let out a soft child like giggle. She pushed opened the door, pale eyes glanced around before making her way over to the bar. She mumbled to herself as she walked, The room screamed in her head, but she kept up her pace with a soft carefree smile.

OOC: sorry for the premature posting earlier

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Dessa turned to the woman sitting at the bar near her. Seeing how everyone else seemed to dislike her, Dessa tried harder to make a better impression on her. Hi there. I'm Dessa. What's your name?

Turning back to the barmaid/owner, she asked May I have a club soda pretty please?

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Annoyed
Location; The bar

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Uriel raised an eyebrow as the girl's voice changed. "Woah...that's scary.." "Thanks." He replied, not exactly sure what to say. He leaned back in his seat a little to peep at the new girl. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of green that rivaled his own and her skin was just as beautiful. Uriel sighed and shook his head. The vampire turned his attention back to the blonde male sitting next to him as he ordered another drink. "So you plan on getting s**t faced or just drunk enough to block everyone out?" He was curious as to how long it would take him to wrangle up a meal tonight.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

She thanked the redhead that gave her the drinks requested and took the glass of merlot in hand to lift it toward her in toast. With that it came to her lips making a small clink off her lip ring and was tilted upward to allow her a small sip. She was mid sip when the pretty blonde turned toward her to introduce herself. Dessa. Swallowing hard so that she wouldn't be rude Melody lowers the glass and licks her lips clean before speaking in her usual hypnotic tone.

"Pleasure, Dessa, my name's Melody."

She then noticed that the petite thing ordered a soda rather than anything alcoholic and had to conceal her next smile. The hand holding her drink came up and pressed the back of it to her full lips. Mel kept her dark green gaze trained on the girl for a moment longer before flicking her gaze from one male to the other and back to the blonde in front of her. Mel had noticed the dark haired man look at her but did nothing to engage in conversation with him, not wanting to step on the little blonde's toes. Though she did listen to the words he said to the other man.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante paused, looking to the black haired man; the only other man in the room. Got, he felt surrounded. If it weren't for this man next to him, he might have just ditched. He finally reached out to take his credit card from the counter, puling out his wallet and slipping it back in. "You can give me the receipt whenever." He noted to Saorla.

His eyes went right back to the man, though. "Whichever comes first." He didn't even know. He'd never felt like... this... before. Her covered his mouth a moment, then dragged that hand up across his face and through his loose blond hair. "Never drank before... it's God awful." And yet he took the shot back, layng it back down onto the table a little harder than he meant. And that was it. He wouldn't do anymore. He swore it.

Maybe.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Feels: A little awkward

Dessa turned back to Uriel. I'd like to ask you something. Do you think I'm annoying? Honestly, of course. I just get the feeling you're all pissed off at me.She pointed out, surprised at herself that she had said a word like that.

I think he's really cute, don't you? She whispered to Melody. He's got a big attitude, but I bet he's a softie at heart She giggled.
User Image

"Club soda? Coming right up." Saorla flitted into the kitchen and got it out of the large fridge, bringing it back out into the bar. She poured it into a regular cup, holding it back out to the new cook to take. Once it was out of her hands, she picked up her own nearly-forgotten glass of wine, and when Melody raised her glass up in thanks, Saorla did the same, just as she had earlier with Dante.

The door sounded again, letting another person in. Saorla's gaze landed upon another woman, glancing over the silver hair and the gray-blue eyes. One eyebrow lifted when she realized that the woman was talking to herself, and though it was strange, the fae didn't comment on it. "Hello!" The fae greeted cheerfully, not at all phased by the amount of people showing up now. "How are you? Can I get you anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff