Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Location: The bar Feeling: head hurts.... With: The Bar, Dessa/color]
Ren Li

Her ears twitched, lifted up. She raised her gaze slowly. Oh! The bar Fae. She smiled up to her. Her forehead was slightly red from where she had smacked it on the counter. She pulled her arm up onto the counter resting her chin down. Yes I am fine, just a headache Her room had been so loud, perhaps she would spend the night on the balcony this evening.

Her face suddenly got a shocked look, as if she had forgotten something. Oh! Miss Saorla. I have spoken with your doors, they promised me not to speak ill of the people in here again... But to be fair they were trying to warn me of a particular person she looked around the room, cold eyes didn't see the one they spoke of.
User Image
s ɑ o r ℓ ɑxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx『ɑℓℓ`s ƒɑɩʀ ɩɳ ℓσve ɑɳɗ ωɑʀ. . .』

"A headache? I can get you some medicine and water, if you'd like..." She offered, noting the red mark on Ren's forehead. Saorla guessed that her headache had either come from that, or from having inanimate objects talk to you. 'I don't know about inanimate, but having voices in your mind is headache-inducing at times...' Her brother teased, speaking only to her through the mental link they shared, and it was all Saorla could do to keep from laughing and rolling her eyes.

She didn't answer Aidan, though, just looked curiously at Ren when the woman's next comment reached her ears. "Oh? Who do they speak ill of?" Saorla asked, her eyebrow lifting. If Ren said Dante, Saorla honestly didn't think she would be surprised. Though she wasn't sure why they would speak badly of him, since he'd been so generous. And though he had people coming to look for him... Everyone had their secrets.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Ren Li

Ren was rubbing her temples, she had looked back up to her. Unsure if she should answer... the doors did leave the warning just for her, and she wasn't sure if they wanted her to share. The last thing she needed was another voice screaming at her. .... Well there not here right now... so... she turned to look around the bar, then went to change the subject

Yeah I think I could use some medicine...But I already have water She picked up her glass, showing it to her.

((Sorry about to go get dinner and that was lame... -.- be back later))

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Better
Location; The bathroom

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"You. As much as I'd love to stay in this bathroom ravaging you it's getting hot and I need a drink." Uriel watched him fumble around for a towel and smirked. This one was a keeper, he just needed a little work.
User Image
s ɑ o r ℓ ɑxxxxxxxx

[[Mmkay!]]

She didn't seem to want to answer, so Saorla didn't push- especially since the girl had a headache and looked so tired. "Ahh, alright!" She flitted off into the kitchen for a moment and opened up the medicine cabinet, getting out the bottle of aspirin. The fae carried the bottle back out into the bar and held it out to Ren, giving her the opportunity to take out the pill when she wanted. "Hopefully, that will help."

A brief glance was sent towards Marietta, who was still sitting at the table minding her own business, before Saorla's attention was on Ren once more. "Did you sleep alright?" She asked, wondering how easily she would be able to get rest when everything talked to her.

Bookworm

User Image
Lydia Argent

Lydia smiled, this Dessa character seemed really nice. When the silverhaired girl showed up, Lydia wanted to introduce herself, but since the girl had a headache, she figured she could do it later. Her stomach started to grumble after a few minutes. Maybe I should eat more...

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Dante's face lit up in an instant. Why were the words so much more arousing than the actions? He seethed at the b*****d vampire, tearing his soaked silk black boxers off, tossing them over the pole in the shower, and pulling the rest of his clothes on one piece at a time. He scratched his hair dry with the towel, just leaving it messy. His his tie hung lazily over his shoulders, he tucked his shirt in, walked out of the room, and purposefully shoved his arm against Uriel's. God, he hated him.

He didn't even have to look. He just started tying his tie as if it were second nature. Even old men couldn't do that even through their seventies. He fitted it against his neck tight and grabbed his jacket from the floor, patting it off. He had to pause for a moment, though, glancing back to the vampire. It was kind of... nice... he guessed. "You're going to step out into the sun like that?" He huffed. "You'll smell like barbeque and rotten cabbage."

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Ren Li

Ren sighed taking the pills with a big gulp of water. She took a few deep breaths. She almost always felt like this after she come to a new place. Object weren't as excepting as people were. They were untrusting, and mean... she understood why. Often times they were used to being unheard, used to being abused. It was actually much quitter here then the other places she had been. I was just her room....

She sighted opening her eyes as the bar fea spoke again, why did she care if she slept? I don't sleep. Ren tensed. What was with her, she never talked this much. Her eyes went back up to the fae her eyes looking a tad worried. She quickly averted her gaze looking back down at the bar. Your almost as sweet as the wind she giggled a little.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Humored
Location; Leaving the bathroom

Uriel chuckled as he watched Dante get dressed. He bumped him and it set him on fire. What an idiot man. Uriel looked down at himself. "Yes, I'm going to go to the tavern butt a** naked. Hopefully I'll get some free drinks." The vampire winked at him and walked over to the bed where he gathered his clothing. "By the way gorgeous, I don't think I ever caught your name." He winked playfully at him as he began getting dressed.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Fire! Fire! "Hah! Merda! Merda!" He pat his arm quickly, putting the fire out, but the hair from his arms are singers, and the skin? Pink. Not to mention the large black HOLE IN HIS SHIRT! He cursed, grabbing one of the knick knacks from the dresser and chucking it at the b*****d! ********!

Fitting the rest of his clothes on, he winced at the odd feeling of his jacket brushing against his now sensitive arm. ********, now the b*****d wanted his name? NOW? "Jack the Ripper." He cussed out, waving a hand in the air irritably. Or he ******** would be soon!

He just stepped out, not giving a s**t if the sun hit the vampire on his way out. He just slammed the damned door shut and trekked towards the tavern again.
User Image
s ɑ o r ℓ ɑxxxxxxxx

Saorla took the pill bottle back once Ren had taken one, flitting back into the kitchen to replace it then coming back out quickly after. "Ever?" Saorla asked, intrigued. "Because you literally can't, or because it's hard to?" She'd heard of vampires that didn't sleep before, but obviously, Ren wasn't one of those. Unless she was just good at hiding it, somehow. The fae smiled softly at her compliment, thinking that Ren was speaking to her, and she laughed quietly under her breath. "Ahh, thank you~"

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Amused
Location; The bedroom

Uriel laughed as Dante left. He looked around for his socks and shoes, grabbing the key that had somehow made it's way under the bed. He shook out his black jacket and threw it over his head. He'd have to make a mad dash for the tavern if he wanted to make it there without becoming toast. Uriel stepped out on the beach and hissed. Where were trees when he needed them? He slammed Dante's door behind him and sprinted off towards the tavern. "Hot, hot, hot!"

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante was inside in now time, sniffed as he glanced up to Saorla. The one woman that respected his personal space. He caught everyone else that was in the room, though, and in an instant he had to stop. His eyes met the deep brown pair of Marie's, a cold chill running through him. Already...?

Guess he shouldn't be too surprised.

He felt his shoulders slump, his lips pressed together in a thin line. that was it then, huh? The end of the line? He waited for Uriel to pass him by, snatching the keys from the b*****d's hand and tossing them to the red head. "Thanks. For the room." He muttered, glancing to Marie once more, then just turning away and stepping out, closely followed behind by her. every inch of his skin was crawling, even ounce of blood drained from his face. He didn't want to return to Italy; not when he knew what was coming for him.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Marrietta Greco Da Romaxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDeo duce, ferro comitante

Marie saw Dante enter, and there wasn't a moment that he was inside in which her eyes left him. She abandoned her untouched glass of water, standing as he turned his back, and hurriedly moving to shadow him, her eyes like lasers on him. He would not be getting away from her. She was his superior. She was one of the few that could maintain a weapon like him.

She shut the door after them, leaving the scene in silence.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Location: The bar Feeling: *twitch* Wha..?? With: The bar Fae
Ren Li

Ren looked up from the bar, a bit confused. She blushed for a frist time sense she had come here. That was awkward... she felt bad. How could she tell this women she wasn't talking to her. This was why she normally kept to herself. She cleared her throat. Maybe she would just leave it at that.

Well... I used to sleep, before the voices. I was normal once She rested her head down again rubbing the red from her forehead. I don't need sleep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff