Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome!
to a place of sinful indulgence and mystic powers.
What you first notice is a door, it looks like any other door except it's red colouring, and the fact that it wasn't there the last time you came by. The smell of fresh baked goods slowly creeps into your nose as you approach closer, when you open the door, you find a large spacious room. Dark red walls with a pinstripe design. Victorian style chairs and booths, coloured gold and red, surround ornate tables, both of which look comfortable enough to sleep in, some are even filled with just that. The lighting of the room is easy on the eyes and private provided by red crystal chandeliers. Except for the bar which is lite enough so you can see all the pastries that line the counter. As you set farther you, the windows give a confusing display, each one showing a different scene, all on the calm and relaxing side. As the door closes behind you the sounds of the world on the other side disappear, no matter how loud they were, something tells you that you aren't in your world anymore, let alone Kansas.

On the Payroll

Owner: Me

Pastry Chef: SkylexBattosai

Waitress:
iScream_Rawr
Hiring!

Adopted:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Menu:
Currently Being Rebuilt.
Please stand by

A beautifully engraved menu sits before you, showing the same design elements as the rest of the cafe. As you open it up, you quickly come to realize that no matter how much you flip the pages there always seems to be one more, despite it's thin look. Inside you find anything and everything you can hope for. The menu seems to change for each person, reflecting their personal tastes and wants. Though a few items always seem to surface no matter what.

Dessert and Snacks
Muffin top muffins: Bound to give you that cute muffin top. Just ask for your flavour, we have it.
Overflowing Cup, Cupcake: The smaller, sweeter cousin of the Muffin, comes in pairs for upstairs.
Cake of the Black Forest: This mystical item comes deep from the Black forest. Once prized by two princesses in days long past.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Rules:
This is a RP set in a place that's inbetween other settings so feel free to bring any character in.
The fourthwall is more then a little cracked up here, so don't be suprised when something odd happens.

1: No fighting, without consent. No killing. No damaging the Cafe.
2: No cybering, or anything to Racy, Remember, PG-13
3: Have fun, don't be a downer.
4: Don't feed the trolls, they are in a special area in the back. If one escapes, don't fret, just ignore it and it will wander back home eventually.
5: If someone is bothering you here, report to me first and let me handle the best I can.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Cry`s lab:

Solid metal blast doors await in the basement of the establishment, leading into lab. Upon entering you may see the golden clawed women working on various experiments. In the lab there is various papers spread across the floor. the chemical table glued to a wall. several beds behind plastic glass like walls. balls of paper overfilling several trash cans and several experiments all eager to leave. There are vials of many different colors and many different weapons are inside the lab, hung in a glass case. Not only is Cry a decent sceintist she is also a talented tailor and healer.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
BAnners!:

Sinful Cafe, Great company, Great Food, and Great belly rubs

[size=10][color=brown][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/sinful-cafe-a-semi-rp-hang-out/t.77571781/]Sinful Cafe, Great company, Great Food, and Great belly rubs[/url][/color][/size]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/sinful-cafe-a-semi-rp-hang-out/t.77571781/1][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/alexxeno616/random sig/slzp_zps48243217.jpg[/img][/url]

My Personal Quest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item List:

Bloody Marionette
Count's Vengeance
Cruel Cleaner
Deinocti's Oath
The Case of Pietro
Ravenwood Manor
Yuki Otoko
REMemories Thanks Rocker Anon
Goti Clips Bought long ago
Nogitsune Bought

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

Finishes makes dinner, placing the giant bowl on a table and two plates beside each other. "Dinners is ready, come eat!"

heavens exiled's Partner In Crime

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

Finishes makes dinner, placing the giant bowl on a table and two plates beside each other. "Dinners is ready, come eat!"

"Make me~!"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"
"You know I will, don't tempt me."

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"

"Tempting~"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"

"Tempting~"
"Are you sure it is my dear?" Sits you down in the chair

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"

"Tempting~"

Pouts "heeey.."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"

"Tempting~"

Pouts "heeey.."
Sits beside you and smiles "What?" loads up your plate with the delicious smelling pasta

Assimilated Lover

12,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
alex xeno
Mew. (I got nothing.)

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Make me~!"

"Tempting~"

Pouts "heeey.."
Sits beside you and smiles "What?" loads up your plate with the delicious smelling pasta

"Don't make me sit..."

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai
alex xeno
SkylexBattosai

"Tempting~"

Pouts "heeey.."

"Don't make me sit..."
"oh I'll make you sit, and eat." brings a fork up to your face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas