• Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Haha, awful." Smiles and winks. moans softly and licks your hard n***les, drawing out more of the minty milk
"just imagine how bad the joke would be if i had made it?" Smiles back and let's outa soft moan, milking your breasts now, slowly drawing it out with gentle tugs

"Simply dreadful." Laughs. Moans again and flicks her tongue over your n***le, causing the milk to flow freely

"Beyond dreadfull" chuckles and purrs milking you harder and letting free the notes of moans as you keep up the pleasure. The pressure of your swollen orbs, keeping the milk flowing even without the milking

"Is that even possible?" smiles and winks. Buries her face in your swollen chest as the pleasure ripples through her. Runs her hands over the taught skin and continues to lick more milk
"oh yes very possible!" Pushes you back and smirks, each of your breasts hanging full and heavy, larger then your head and reaching towards your belly button.

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Haha, awful." Smiles and winks. moans softly and licks your hard n***les, drawing out more of the minty milk
"just imagine how bad the joke would be if i had made it?" Smiles back and let's outa soft moan, milking your breasts now, slowly drawing it out with gentle tugs

"Simply dreadful." Laughs. Moans again and flicks her tongue over your n***le, causing the milk to flow freely

"Beyond dreadfull" chuckles and purrs milking you harder and letting free the notes of moans as you keep up the pleasure. The pressure of your swollen orbs, keeping the milk flowing even without the milking

"Is that even possible?" smiles and winks. Buries her face in your swollen chest as the pleasure ripples through her. Runs her hands over the taught skin and continues to lick more milk
"oh yes very possible!" Pushes you back and smirks, each of your breasts hanging full and heavy, larger then your head and reaching towards your belly button.

"Well, imagine that." Grins and leans back into the booth. Puts a hand to her lower back, relieving some of the weight of her chest.

Mewling Kitten

Xenos Sama
iScream_Rawr
Xenos Sama
iScream_Rawr
Xenos Sama
iScream_Rawr
She grins and takes a few more bites of muffin before taking a sip of the milkshake. "Well as long as they behave in there, it's okay with me." She sighs softly, feeling a slight nudge coming from her belly. "Or... not."
"oh... To late?" A soft glow cones from the side of your belly as a wave of orgasmic bliss passes over you once for each new baby in you. My hands rubbing your growing belly and resting on your swelling chest
She can't help but blush from the feeling coming over her again and again. It got to the point where she had to muffle herself to keep from yelling out loud. By the 5th wave she felt exhausted, panting slightly for the feeling. "Oh my... that felt better than the first time."
shifts abit from watching the show and smiles "almost sorry it ended so soon..."
She finally catches her breath and smiles softly. "it's ok... I guess I can be called 'oc-mom' now." She grins as her larger babies move around some.
laughssoftly "yes octo mom you are. For now" chuckles and nuzzles in more and chuckle as your body swells from the sweet treats "so you still haven't commented on my change?"
She looks him over once curiously. "Your change?" Are you talking about your female avi?"

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Well, imagine that." Grins and leans back into the booth. Puts a hand to her lower back, relieving some of the weight of her chest.
Giggles and pushes you over, using you as a pillow and teasing your nipples

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
iScream_Rawr
Xenos Sama
iScream_Rawr
Xenos Sama
iScream_Rawr
She can't help but blush from the feeling coming over her again and again. It got to the point where she had to muffle herself to keep from yelling out loud. By the 5th wave she felt exhausted, panting slightly for the feeling. "Oh my... that felt better than the first time."
shifts abit from watching the show and smiles "almost sorry it ended so soon..."
She finally catches her breath and smiles softly. "it's ok... I guess I can be called 'oc-mom' now." She grins as her larger babies move around some.
laughssoftly "yes octo mom you are. For now" chuckles and nuzzles in more and chuckle as your body swells from the sweet treats "so you still haven't commented on my change?"
She looks him over once curiously. "Your change?" Are you talking about your female avi?"
Chuckles softly "Yes, yes I have changed, from X to Y." chuckles

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

Smiles and curls up in the cozy booth. moans a little and closes her eyes.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Enjoying your milkshakes? Because you have gotten so wonderfully large" Licks your breast, drinking up the leaking milk

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Enjoying your milkshakes? Because you have gotten so wonderfully large" Licks your breast, drinking up the leaking milk

"Most definitely, how about you?" shivers with pleasure

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Most certainly, very tasty I do believe."

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"I'm glad you have so many flavors to choose from." cups your beast and licks your n****e

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"I'm glad you have so many flavors to choose from." cups your beast and licks your n****e
"well it's not as fun of there is only one flavor!" Chuckles and forces my n****e into your mouth as i take both of yours into mine, and starts drinking

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"well it's not as fun of there is only one flavor!" Chuckles and forces my n****e into your mouth as i take both of yours into mine, and starts drinking

"That's for sure--it would make for a sub-par establishment." Smiles and winks. Closes her eyes again and leans back as pleasure ripples through her. She flicks her tongue across your n****e and drinks eagerly, pressing her body close to yours.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"That's for sure--it would make for a sub-par establishment." Smiles and winks. Closes her eyes again and leans back as pleasure ripples through her. She flicks her tongue across your n****e and drinks eagerly, pressing her body close to yours.
"I think a place with only three flavours is a little sad." chuckles softly Presses back and moans as I drink, out breasts swelling in each others mouths

Friendly Hunter

Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"I think a place with only three flavours is a little sad." chuckles softly Presses back and moans as I drink, out breasts swelling in each others mouths

"Absolutely depressing--I don't think it would qualify as a proper cafe." Shakes her head in mock sadness. Drinks deeply again, her fingers caressing the soft skin

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto
Xenos Sama
DittoDitto

"Absolutely depressing--I don't think it would qualify as a proper cafe." Shakes her head in mock sadness. Drinks deeply again, her fingers caressing the soft skin
"sorry for the absence, computer and internet issues "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces