Coin Operated Boy!

Dersend Dolls! 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Say wha? 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
*ninja* 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I want one! 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 268 269 270 > >> >>> »|

H o l l y

"Seems like just yesterday Evy was a baby." She giggled at the thought.

Then her eyes shifted to the new costomer. Her eyes studied the sharp handsom features of his face. He was indeed handsom. She couldn't help but bite her lower lip while examining his appearance. Indeed.. very handsom.. She thought to herself. She remained seated with one leg crossed over the other as her sister greeted the man.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled at how much authority he seemed to have and took on her war leader authority just to let him know she was not a dim wit.She stood straight and though she didn't look it she was a very in charge woman."You sir are in the right place,have a seat and I will get your drink,"She was a small woman though not short she had a very slender frame and legs that seemed to go on for miles as she turned her back on him knowing he was no threat to her heading behind the bar,the only weakness the man could have found was her swollen stomach but even it was small.

Eloquent Hunter

He bowed his head slightly in thanks. How long had it been since he had last tea? Or whiskey for that matter? Oh well it mattered little at this point in time.

His gaze shifted over to the other who was in the room, his eyes scanning over her as well as they always did. when he was satisfied with the image that he held in his head he walked over to the bar counter and took a seat, his cloak billowing out behind him like a specter awaiting it's victim to drop their guard for but a single moment so that it could claim them.

Once seated he rest his arms on the bar counter, the demonic pentagram on the top of his right hand becoming rather obvious. The odd thing about the pentagram was that it did not hold a star within it, rather a series of seven circles each smaller than the last, and each within a larger circle. In the space between these circles was a series of runes, each written in the demon language, and each spelling out just what it was the spell written on his hand could do.

Of course, the dialect was of a long forgotten race, so not even he could read it's meaning, he just understood how it worked, and how to make it work when he needed to.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami turned back to face him a cup of hot black tea in her hands that she gently sat in front of him.Her light blue eyes slowly looked him over and nodded in approval as she gently moved the hot pot of tea along with a sugar and cream container.She seemed in demand of the world around her as she spoke.Will that be all sir?"Her voice like a song bird soft and gentle yet something about it could captivate a person with the faintest of hearing as she smiled warmly her eyes alight.
H o l l y

Holly's eyes shifted away from him hideing from his. She blushed feeling intimidated by the man that now sat a few seats away from her at the bar. She peaked out the corner of her eyes as he looked her over. Though she was an outgoing person most of the time, she was equally shy when came to people such as him and his strong sharp features and rough looking image.

Holly placed her elbow on the bar counter and rested her chin on her hand. "Do you mind getting me a bottle of water while your back there Ami?" She said after clearing her throat, feeling ashamed asking her pregnant sister to get her some water

Eloquent Hunter

Seph gave the hostess with a sense of authority a small smile as she brought the tea over. In the past he knew that he was a bit of an alcoholic when it came to whiskey. That had only recently changed to tea, especially since he needed to remain sober until he was no longer guardian of that blasted sword.

"This will do fine."

He gave her a nod before looking over to the other woman who wanted some water. She didn't seem to talk much now did she? Oh well, no matter, he was not one for conversation either, not because he was shy, but because he knew nothing of the current events that had taken place on this world since he had left. His gaze then shifted back to his drink. An odd scent to it, then again he had never had black tea. Well adventure was half the fun of life now wasn't it.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami turned and bent grabbing Holly a bottle of water and herself a bottle of organic strawberry banana smoothie.Handing Holly her water she turned to the man and spoke again softly"So may I ask why you came here or do you not like talking to women with curly red hair?"Her tone was teasing as she pushed a strand of her red curls behind her ear opening her bottle and taking a sip it.
H o l l y

"Thanks" She spoke softly to her sister before she stood. "I'm going to.. " she paused for a moment. "Clean a little.." She said awkwardly not feeling needed in the bar area and it was weird enough that she was acting like a complete idiot in front of the new costomer. She decited to make herself useful somewhere else.

She managed to give off a welcomeing smile to the man drinking tea as she passed him and walked to the kitchen to search for some kind of work that may need done.
OOC: Alright, I'm leaving. lol
Goodbye everyone~

Eloquent Hunter

He looked to the woman, who he was fairly certain was named Ami, and thought about how best to answer her question. It wasn't that hard to explain, rather, it was more over just how much information he wanted to give away.

"I guess the best reason would be that I needed some rest and relaxation from how much I have been traveling."

Ah yes, perfect, he gave her the proper reasons with, hopefully, a good explenation. Now it all depended on just how much she wanted to know, and how much he was willing to give away.

He then looked over to the other as she struggled to figure out just what she was going to do. He returned the smile that she had given him before returning his attention to Ami and his drink, which he had begun to take sips from.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled at her sister's actions and waved to her as she walked away before she spoke again"I think you make my sister simple minded..which she normally isn't..I'm sorry but you are a tad bit scary to women who do not fight,"She looked down at his had seeming to tell he hand secrets and that she should not dig too much so she kept to light topics."We have rooms here if you'd like to stay here..I used to travel a lot so I know how it can be...also I feel rude I have yet to tell you my name,"She blushed a little and sipped her smoothie."My name is Ami I am the owner of this bar and inn...my sister Holly well she will come around after she sees you aren't so big and scary,"

Eloquent Hunter

He chuckled a bit as he listened to what she said. Big and scary huh? Well he guessed it could have been worse, though, his mind quickly took to a bit of a flirty thought at that.

He gave her a small nod as she spoke her name, it was only right the he give her his name in return.

"I am seph Blackheart. Big yes in many ways, scary, well that all depends. It is nice to meet you Meet Ami."

Yes he could be a bit of a flirt if he wanted to be, but that was a rare event. She had just said a few things that got his mind working in the proper order to get a bit of a flirt out of him.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled and shook her head."You aren't scary...a little big but that can be a very good thing,"She gave him a flirty wink and moved to top off his tea cup,and she moved prefectly skilled at it almost as if she had once worked at a geisha house.Her large blue eyes never looking away from his as she put her hand out to shake his."And it is very nice to meet you as well Seph Blackheart,"She seemed very content as she smiled at him.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph chuckled lightly before extending his hand to shake her's. He had a strong grip, but he obviously seemed to be controlling the strength. He was a soilder and part of being one was learning self control, and being half demon only made things worse when it came to strength, thus he controlled just how much power he put into a grip, which was that of a normal human's at the time.

He then returned to his tea, sipping at the contents as he held her gaze. He was one who always looked to those he was talking to in the eyes. It was just polite, and it proved that he wasn't very much scared of anyone.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
"Seph...I know you aren't just human...may I ask what you are?"Ami moved slowly as she sat herself on the bar next to him crossing her long legs and looking down at him.She needed a way to let him know it was safe for him to let loose and thought it had been a while she let her tail and ears appear.She had a large fluffy fox tail and her ears perched a top her head seemed to be almost the same color of her wine mane.She blushed deeply not having showed this side of her for a long time she hoped it helped him see she was okay to trust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff