1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 268 269 270 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Intro

Hello and welcome to the Silver Moon,where you can be free well unless you are one of our silver pets.We our very welcoming to all kinds and ask you make yourself at home.Our bar and in is a very sensual and yet very welcoming environment. But to cut this short dears My name is Ami Love I am the founder and owner of this fine place,and Holly is my great partner co-founder and she will be respected. But please come in and make yourself at home,sit by our fire place or even pick a silver pet to play with...as long as you can behave yourself.Well my dears hope to see you soon,
Ami Love.

Appearances:
View from outside
Bar
Kitchen
Game Room

Rooms:
There are 50 rooms and then Ami and Holly share a floor.
Rooms 1-25
26-50

Tell me what room you would like and I will list it.

Holly's room

Ami's Room

Where are you?
----------------

Intro/Appearance/Rooms
Rules/black-white list
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Holly
Banners and Affiliates
Events/News feed

R u l e s.

o1. Follow the gaia ToS.
o2. The Silver Pets will be treated with respect. Period.
o3. Same goes for the workers.
o4. No godmodding.
o5. Romance is allowed. But keep it clean please.
o6. No text talk: "Lyke OMG! Tmi!!" And nOnE oF tHiSe !!
o7. If you are going to talk out of character use the good old 'OOC' and or (( )).
o8. Ami and Holly are the Godesses of this thread. ;3
o9. No stretchy of the pages!
1o. No quoting please.

If you would like a job here at the Silver Moon Bar and Inn, PM Ami with the title "Red Rose" so that she knows you read the rules.

And if you want to be a Silver Pet here, PM Holly with the title "Pink Rose". ;3

---------------------~**~---------------------

Blacklist.
None, and lets keep it that way!

Whitelist.
Ami and Holly, because of rule number eight. ;D

Where are you?
----------------

Intro
Rules/black-whitelists
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Gen
Banners and Affiliates

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
~*~Jobs~*~

Owner/Founder:Ami Love (SnowWhite91)
Co-Owner/Co-Founder: Holly (C h o c o diino)

Managers:
((Holly and I shall pick.))

Bouncers:

Waiters/Wairtresses:

Silver Pets:

Room Service:

Chefs:

Entertainers:

Job App:
[b] [color=darkred]Name:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Display Name:[/color]
[color=darkred]Age/Race:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Job wanted:[/color]
[color=darkred]Sample of roleplay style:[/color][/b]

Where are you?
----------------

Intro
Rules/black-whitelists
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Holly
Banners and Where are you?

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello my name is Ami and well this is the about me thing so here is a little about me.I am a very complicated creature.My full name is Ami Love...yes I have no middle name and even if I did in truth I would not tell you.I am a very old halfling half witch half fox demon.I like to warn you now I am very motherly to everyone and I worry a lot about my employees and I wish to see them as family.You will learn quickly I can be the sweetest or the meanest person you know it is all on you...but I am very flirty.I want to inform anyone in which is reading this to inform themselves on me that my sister is Holly though we are not blood sisters and this is our bar...I also like to say that if there is really anythign else you wanna know about me you can always ask...I have many kids and I am very old..those are the two things you need to know.Thank you for now my dears and I hope we speak soon.

Where are you?
----------------

Intro
Rules/black-whitelists
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Holly
Banners and Affiliates
About G e n e v i e v e

User Image
I, of course, am Genevieve. Gen for short. I normaly have a happy personality and like to smile as much as possible. I find it changes my mood for the better of myself and others around me. I like to look at things on the bright side and I usually try to hide any sadness or anger. (Weather I'm good at it or not.)

I am the lovely race of a Vampire. I soon enough learned to control myself and my thirst. So don't worry, I won't bite. ;D
I'm not normaly a flirt like my sister Ami, but when I find it necessary I will flirt a little. I'm a shy girl. But once I get to know you I let loose.
♥♥

Likes: Art, Romance, Music, Rain, Snow, Sunlight, Love, Having fun, Bright colors.

Dislikes: Conflict, Immortality, Dark gloomy things, Being alone, Love.

Talents: Music (Piano, Guitar, & Violin), Singing, Dancing, Sketching/Drawing, Photography, Video games. ;P

Not So Talents: Paperwork, Writeing, Fighting/Arguing/Debating, Cooking, Lieing.

Marital Status: Single.
♥♥

Up until a couple months ago I couldn't remember any of my human life. But suddenly I began remembering things of my past. My parents names, my family, my former name.
My mothers name was Jaree Harington and my father Harold Harington.
My whole maiden name is Genevieve May Harington.
I just recently started using my real name. (Everyone used to know me as Holly.)
I had two sisters. (One older and one younger.)
So, when I began remembering my past I set off to find my family. Both of my parents had passed away, but my sisters remained in the same area all the years I was gone. I was twenty two when I suddenly 'dissapeard'. (Obviously taken by a vampire.)

My sisters were frightened when I came to visit. It had been twenty four years.. and I still look twenty two years old. (So, I'm 47) Needless to say they welcomed me in as I explained my situation. I was pregnant at the time....

When I was searching for animals in the woods to drink their blood (I don't fancy animal blood but I promised my sisters I would try.) I went into labor. All alone, with the pain and worry. It was the very first time I had ever actually given birth. (I had been pregnant four times before but miscarriaged.) It was a girl. She had blonde hair just like her father. She was perfect and beautiful in everyway.. but she was stillborn. I stayed away from contact withone and anything for months. I was numb.. I'm still in the prosess of grieving. But slowly my heart is mending.

♥♥

Where are you?
----------------

Intro
Rules/black-whitelists
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Gen
Banners and Affiliates

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
~*~Affiliates~*~
((Pm me if you want on here))

~*~Banners~*~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/silver-moon-bar-and-inn-now-open/t.54945651_16/][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/206hg1e.jpg[/img][/url]

Where are you?
----------------

Intro/ Rooms
Rules/black-whitelists
Workers
Silver Pets
About Ami Love
About Holly
Banners and Affiliates
E v e n t s~

Okay, nobody joined the contest!
Amy and I are going to cancel the contest until further notice.
Probably even come up with a different contest.

That info will be coming soon!

We are having an epic short story contest to celebrate the crossing of our 200th page!!
Ami and I would like to thank all the regulars here for staying loyal and making our celebration possible. (:

Now on with the details!

There will be ten slots opened starting today (Sunday, March 7th) until Friday, March 12th. On that day, weather the slots are all full or not, we will not be accepting anymore writers. We want to give an equal amount of days for the writers to finish their stories.
After the short six days of entering the writing will begin! Writers will have until Friday, March 26th (two weeks) to come up with a short story. If you are not finished with your story by then you are disqualified. After the two weeks Ami and I will take an additional three day judging period.

How big the prize is will depend on how many enter the contest. Weather the slots fill up or not, Ami and I will be giving an additional 10k to the main prize.

Requirements for entering the contest:
- There will be a 2k entry fee in which will be used in the main prize.
- You must make an effort to post in the thread at least ever other day within the time of the event. If for some reason you cannot post, please let us know. (And yes, it better be a good reason!)
- There must be romance in your short story! biggrin

Rules:
- Your short story must be ast least a page long. But no longer than 3 pages please. (Its is a short story afterall.)
- As amazing as it is.. No yaoi or yuri.
- No bribing (or begging -.-) the goddesses for the win!
- Please, don't be a sore loser if you don't win. You did your best (we hope) and had fun right? Can't win 'em all. ;3
- NO PLAGIARISM! (This will result in automatic disqualification!)
- Failure to meet the rules and requirements will first get a warning and the second time disqualification. (And no entry fee refunds will be made!)
- (Put a heart somewhere in your entry PM so I know you read the rules.)

Naughty fun in the story is allowed. ;D
Partnering work is allowed. 3nodding
And fanfics are a big YES, as long as it is original. (We love Twilight) biggrin

Judging;

Ami and I will be judging your story with a rubric, including:
Grammer -10 pts.
(Pretty much self explanatory.)
Spelling -10pts.
(And again.. self explanatory)
Originality -30 pts.
(We want to see your original ideas. No romeo and Juliet copy cats!)
Plot -10 pts.
(Begining, middle, ending. Please make it neat and easy to read.)
Literacy - 20pts.
(Be creative! Use detail.)
Overall - 20 pts.
(This will be our overall opinion and enjoyment of your story. ;3)

Slots: Empty!
o1. --
o2. --
o3. --
o4. --
o5. --
o6. --
o7. --
o8. --
o9. --
10. --

To enter PM me (C h o c o diino) with the title "Eternal Love Lasts" along with the trade. When the trade is complete that will be your conformation, and I will add you to the slots!

Slots one through five will send their stories to Ami (SnowWhite91). And slots six to ten will send them to me (C h o c o diino).

GOOD LUCK!!

Event Feeds:

3-17 | Event canceled until further notic.
3-7-10 | Short Story Event started!
3-6-10 | New upcoming short story contest!
o2. sephirothsdeciple won the page 50 event~ Yay Seph! .:END OF EVENT:.
o1. Page 50 event! Win 10,000 gold.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver pets have been moved here since Ivy can't get to her old account.

Pet 1.

User Image
Name: Zeek 'Meep' Collins
Display name: Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Age/Race/Sex: 500,000 years old, Darkling, Male
Abilities/Weapons: Can shift his form from his human to his true self, heal himself when needed, he has a secret talent that only very few are allowed to know or use.
What type of pet are you?: Romantic, though he makes a great companion to anyone that needs it.
Bio: The only one of his kind, he's got a bit of a odd habit with talking to his shadow self. He's lived a long life, having different odd jobs here and there. From a circus freak act, to a vampire clan's feeder, to even a chef. He finds being a pet more enjoyable, so he went back to being one. He's hoping someone will want him and help him with his over worked libido.
Anything Else we may need to know: He'll bed with either female or male, he's not picky.
H o l l y

Holly's eyes scanned the empty, but now opened, bar. She sighed in reliefe as she let herself fall into a chair. Wearing some old raggety cleaning clothes she spoke with a huff. "Finally! We are finished." She smiled as she looked over at Ami. "I think we did a pretty good job, don't you?" Again her eyes began scanning the detail and clean serfaces of the newly opened bar and inn.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami looked over to Holly with a wicked smile on her lips as she nodded.She was lifting a dress from a gift box as she spoke softly"I will not greet anyone looking like this!"She wore a simple black t-shirt worn jeans and she had her long red curls in a tight knot at the nape of her neck as she sighed at her small baby bump."Geuss you can call me big headed but I have to look good,"She walked into the kitchen to change knowing she shouldn't do it in the middle of the bar."Holly hun you think I should have waited till after the baby?"
H o l l y

She smiled at her older sister's question. "I think you'll do just fine durring your pregnancy. You certainly wouldn't have any time to help start this up if you waited til the baby arrived." She stood and stretched. "You would have to spend all your time caring for the babies needs, instead of worrying if the bar is starting out ok."

Holly sighed. "I suppose I should make myself presentable.." She said as she walked past Ami to dress in her room.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled and shook her head knowing Holly knew her too well.She sighed and slipped her slinky black silk gown with the matching satin pumps.Fighting her curls into submission she walked out into the bar again,she would never say this but she looked like a thousand bucks as she gently applied her make up.Walking over to sit at the bar her hips swayed teasingly and the only thing that indicated her pregnancy was her swollen belly that just puffed out enough to know.So she just sat there watching the empty room waiting on her sister as she hummed.
H o l l y

Soon enough she danced back into the room to greet and welcome the new guests she hoped would be arriving soon. She now wore a dark pink speghetti strap sundress that fell to just above her knee, complete with white open-toed kitten heals that had a pink rose on the straps. Her long black shiney hair fell down her back and draped over her shoulders. Her makeup was simple: a plain black line on her eyelids and masquara making her long dark lashes even more stunning. Her blue eyes seemed to pop under the dark makeup.

Humming she sat on a stool next to Ami. "You look nice." She giggled, one leg crossing over the other. "Very fancy." She smiled.

Dangerous Conversationalist

Loki walked through the doors of the inn with a small slip of paper in his hand and a slightly confused look on his face. his bare feet left no sound in his slow walking through the doors, and his hair blew wild as it shut behind him...

Loki was not tall for for a man and yet not short. He wore torn clothes of a new age style, a simple wife beater and pair of blue jeans with a silver studded belt. His wrists were locked in Irons, though they were not chained togeather and his neck the same, both of these were accented with large old spikes like you might make a large guard dog wear. His hair was a dark, sandy blond and wild as the deepest woods, and his eyes were solid black as pure as silk. His skin was soft and warm like a humans, but marks had been burned into him, long ago when he had another life these had long healed but of course slightly destroyed his beauty.

"Ummm... I was told to come here by my matster." he said softly looking around the room quickly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff