Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 ... 268 269 270 > »|

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
I will make my arrows drunk with blood

There was a slight growl when he called him majesty. But Na would brush it aside.

"so your angry? then tell me, you fought in a war, did you give up? did you run when you came on a larger group of enemies? Or sis you use your anger aginst them?" Na turned and spat. "stand up, I'm not your lord, Just your elder." He gave a helpless shrug, true he was far beyond this demons abilities, but Na started off as a human, Nothing special at that.

"Like I said 100,000 years is a long time. In all truth I didn't think she would make it that long, I mean, And she didn't wait, she was so impatient she went to you after a month or two, We were engaged, but Hard to trust someone who's not willing to wait, She has alot to learn, and she still needs to earn back my trust." He stated it as fact, He wasn't saying her and him were done, Not by a long shot, simply put romantically though she had put them on the rocks.

User Image

And my sword shall devour flesh.
"the reason i fought in the war was to keep the violence in that large pit that was known as my hometown somewhere i was raised as a small imp went back kept the war from spreading i even got skinned alive all i did was suck it up and fight back even tho it caused me my veins,also your little tranie over there owes me a ruby" he said as he pointed at Gen wanting the ruby he gave her she had lost akumas trust there for his not risking anything more precious of his "may i have it back Gen?" he said calmly walking over to her with a blank look in his face as eh sticked his hand out to her

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

Seasons may change; winter to spring. But I love you, until the end of time;

User Image

Gen simply nodded at Akuma as he asked for his mother's ruby back. She remembered telling him before that she couldn't take it. She didn't want ot take such a thing from him. It was much to important, and she and he both knew she was still in love with Na.. But he made her take the gem anyways.

Within the blink of an eye she dissapeared and in just a few moments was back again holding the ruby in her hands. She had kept it safe in her room. Without a word she gladly handed it over to its rightful owner.
akuma placed the gem back i his pocket as he walked away not looking at Gen akuma was furious at her and he rather be friend Na then see Gen anytime soon,"now on to the point i think im just going to be immortal Na the only times i turn into a rampaging demon is when iv been betrayed or on my lst strings i think you should know that alredy your the elder meaning you have to know how some imps act and react" he pointed out as he walked away leaving the both of them behind "play nice you two" he laughed as he looked up at the sky "burn in hell skank" he meant to be for Gen she Got touchy with akuma while she was engaged with Na akuma being the lusty demon he is dosn't even go that far

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
[Ooc:]
just a heads uo
my internet is tweaking out, it might boot me

[/Ooc]

Star-Crossed Dreamer

ooc - D:
Nuuu, kyle!
Use the force to make it stop.. >>

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
[Ooc:]
I'll try
your post btw

[/Ooc]
bloody hell
hope your internet stops being gay

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

Seasons may change; winter to spring. But I love you, until the end of time;

User Image

Gen cuoldn't seem to look Akuma in the eyes. She felt extream guilt. But, now there was nothing to do about it. What was done was done, and that was it.

His many insults pierced through her heart. Probably hurting her more than they sould.

ooc - ugh.. short post. Dx

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
I will make my arrows drunk with blood

Na's right hand came to rest on her right shoulder. "He's hurt, He'll come to learn that he still loves you, just keep the faith" his hand slide from her shoulder. "did you love him?" it was an honest question, there was no malic in Na's voice, it was more like a judges, wieghed, and even, ready for anything.

User Image

And my sword shall devour flesh.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seasons may change; winter to spring.
xxxxxxxxxxx But I love you, until the end of time..

User Image

{ }xxxGen was surprised Na even bothered considering her feelings. Quite frankly, she didn't care if Akuma loved her. Sure she felt bad for useing him, but it was better this way. And she had developed small feleings for him but nothing even close to what she felt for Na.

Then Na's question cause her eyes to search for his. "No.." She answered honestly. Though she tried to love him, and in some way wanted to love him. She didn't. She never did, and probably never would.

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hope and pray that you never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down

User Image

The now dusty doors to the bar once more opened, blowing some dust clear. Once more Na stepped into the now dead place, Wearing all black, mostly with gold trim, a white mask on his face, and a crimson hat on his head. He looked about the dead bar, seemingly tired, ready to rest somewhere.

User Image

I walk beside you, But you may not see me
The strongest among you may not wear a crown.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

User Image

{ }xxx Though the bar would seem empty and dead, even a thin sheet of dust covering every inch of the main room, and the door seemed not used in aged, soft music played throughout the building. A piano. A beautiful dark melody.

Gen's fingers sweaped gracfully over the keys until suddenly the sound of the door echoed through the bar. And a very familiar scent filled the air. Na...? She raced to the main area, suddenly appearing in the middle of the room. She wasn't sure what to say. So, she simply bowed her head as a greeting.

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hope and pray that you never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down

User Image

Na watched from behind his mask, the net covered eye holes blocking his expresion from her view. "hmmm, Sorry, Thought I was alone in here" He said after hearing, never looking to see who it was. His green gray eyes flickered as he looked up to her. "Gen?" he asked. After all it had been ages since they saw each other last.

User Image

I walk beside you, But you may not see me
The strongest among you may not wear a crown.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

User Image

{ }xxx Gen's lips curled into a welcomeing grin. "Na." She answered back. Though his face was covered by a mask, she knew his scent anywhere. It had been so long since they last met. And last time wasn't exactly the best meeting. "Welcome back." She said calmly stepping closer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff