Coin Operated Boy!

Dersend Dolls! 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Say wha? 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
*ninja* 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I want one! 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 268 269 270 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Hunter

His attention was snagged by Ami asking him to get her something to drink. He nodded to her and got up to move to the back of the bar, where he searched for a small time before spotting and grabbing one of the smoothies. He then walked over to her and held it out for her, giving the man she was talking to a welcoming smile. If he was going to be working here, even if he wasn't a bar tender then he might as well be welcoming to help make the enviornment just as welcoming.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled and nodded pulling her long hair into a tight knot at the nape of her neck."I enjoy being my own boss...and having a place that I can let everyone be welcome,"Which in truth she was ,she liked it when all was peaceful and she was her own boss.When she seen Seph she smiled warmly at him and gently took her smoothie shaking it and opening it."Thank you hun,"She nibbled her lower lip looking at both men.
Dryson looked at his watch. "Well I must go. Sorry but I will come back." He downed the rest of the soda and bowed. "Thank you again." He then left.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami nodded to Dryson and smiled"It was nice chatting with you and I await your return,"She nodded and cleaned up the small mess heading back into the kitchen speaking loud enough for Seph to hear her."Thank you for your help my dear,"The cheese cake on the bar floated into the bar as she spoke again"I am rather hungry..what about you?"

Eloquent Hunter

Seph raised an eyebrow slightly at the man's sudden departure. He had only been ehre for a few mintues at best. None the less he gave a small wave before looking to Ami once more, wondering just what she was thinking of doing at the moment.

He watched as she left and nodded, even though she could not see it, as she thanked him for wht small help he did do. Then he heard about food and his stomach began to rumble. Damnit did she really have to mention food at a time like this? Oh well perhaps she was offering him something to eat.

"It was not a problem, and yes I am hungry as well."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled hearing his stomach she said gently."Anything you want or should I shock you?"She was looking through her meat freezer at the full slabs of pig and cows wondering if he'd like a steak as much as she wanted one.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph chuckled lightly as he moved over to the nearest bar stool and took his seat.

"surprise me."

He was not picky, food was food in his eyes.
User Image
Black engulfs the dying light as he falls

In the back of the bar a bit of scuffling could be heard, and then a door opening and closing, before another opened to show a man standing roughly six foot two, in the doorway. He was wearing a pair of semi tight dark blue jeans and a black studded belt, and a silver choker around his neck. He walks to the bar and jumps onto it, sitting cross legged and watches ami with a bit of a smile and laughs. "I thought the choker was a fairly nice idea, kinda makes me stick out as a pet and all." He said quietly, yet loud enough for her to hear.

on frail wings of vanity and wax

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami laughed and pulled a few steaks out."How do you like your steak?"She heard James and laughed more trying to picture him in a collar"James hun you should not wear things to make me wanna put a leash on you!"She looked at the steaks and nodded thinking the size would do as she headed for the open fire that had started on her inside grill.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph looked to the person with collar on. Well this was certainly unexpected, or perhaps it was just odd for him to see someone calling themselves a 'pet' while wearing a collar... Of course he had been called a 'pet' several times but that was behind closed doors... yeah.

"Rare."

He looked over to Kitchen as he spoke, making sure he was loud enough for Ami to hear him. So it was steak then was it.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami put the steaks on the grill seasoning them lightly she giggled as she heard him say rare as she quickly cooked the meat.She hoped he was cool with steak as she finished them up and sat them on plates carrying them out she put the largest in front of him.A few hand made sauces floated over next to him along with a knife and fork.She sat where she stood and blushed at the large steak."Hope you don't mind the steak..,"She looked over to James and laughed whole heartedly as she crossed her long legs.
User Image

"all I know, is that im going to find the new job amusing, and I like mine rare as well." He looked over to the man in the same room and laughs a bit. "and dont get the wrong idea, im what you would call a pet to the bar, its a job, not a hobby or anything. People come to me for anything." He thought for a moment then shook his head. "thats not a very good explanation.."

Eloquent Hunter

Seph smiled to Ami and took the fork and knife.

"Thank you."

With a small bow of his head he started to eat, cutting off small peices of meat while he listened to the collared 'pet' explain himself. Of course that did nothing to help his situation in Seph's mind. He was still in an odd position, even more so now that he had said what he had said in the spacific way he had said it.

"You're right, it doesn't."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami walked over and sat her steak in front of James sighing"Feel loved,"She tugs at his collar and giggles then walks back into the kitchen her hips swaying again as she went through the sweets.
User Image

He laughs and rolls from the bar top when the collar was jerked, and he lands on his feet, crouched down, and looks to ami with a scowl on his face. "you give me food but you try to break my neck? what happens when I want to shower? are you going to cleave my arm off?" He asked, laughing the whole time. "I give up on explaining, I cant figure out how without making my situation look worse." He stood and took his knife and fork to the steak and right before he took a bit he smiled. "a slave. thats what it is, best way to describe it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces