Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Melody Winchester

Melody slowly takes a seat feeling slightly warmer when she sat down. She saw Eve slapping something in the wall, this make Melody jump. Her eyes shut for a second while jumping when she opens them she could smell apple cider but she wasnt to sure. Looking at a women bring out a cup and some sandwiches. Melody wasnt to sure on what was on her mind but she just stared blankly at the wall. Sitting properly she shakes her head coming out of thought as she says "Thank you for being so kind".

Beloved Sex Symbol

Jira and Eve just waved her off with warm smiles, heading away from the Mistress and the guest the head maid moved to the other rooms to finish decorations. Eve took up post behind the bar and began to clean varies glasses. What brings you to this lovely little hovel in the ground? she spoke softly while flippinf back her hair away from her face. Somedays she simply wanted to cut the annoying strands off and then she would think back to her short hair days and cringe at the thought.
User Image

Melody Winchester

Looking at eve she says with a slight sadness in her tone, "I was suppose to meet my friends for a make-up birthday party...Though I think they are not going to show up" Sighing for a second before smiling and says "The decoration is very nice..." She laughs softly "Though I do wonders what it looks like with different types of decoration". Looking at her hands she puts the together and gently settle them on her lap. She looks up at Eve and asks "Mind if I ask...but who all works here and are you the owner". She wasnt to sure but she figured that Eve was because of how she worked.

Beloved Sex Symbol

A smile crept up on Eves lips as Melody asked whom all worked at the place. Well there is Jira the head maid and once upon a time my nanny, she still watches my little sister Dolly. Edmond is around here somewhere being the usual grump he is. He plays bartender when I don't feel likw doing it. And Captain is the portly fellow snoozing on the couch by the fire. He's a teddy bear and the head bouncer. Other then that there are a few other maids running about. As for me I do own this place. Her voice carried affection for her staff as well as pride in owning such lovely place. , A shame really that they left you all alone, wouldn't what you would call friends dear. But no matter stay as long as you need. Weather is moving in and I can smell the ozone from here. Lightning is never a good sign, to vicious to travel in
User Image

Melody Winchester

Melody looks up quickly slghtly frighten of lightning. She finally heard a lightning strike and she ducks under the seat. Melody wasnt a child but she had the innocence of one. She slowly covered her ears and softly wept. She wasnt crying because she as scared she was crying because she realizes she doesnt have any friends to be there for her,

Beloved Sex Symbol

Blinking rapidly her eyes watched as the poor girl duck under the table. Setting things down upon the counter her nose was hit with a wave of salt. Tears, the child was crying? Ah come now dear its just a small one bending down to her she offered a hand to the girl. All the while the door opened up and in came a small child dressed in a white sun dress her silver hair wind blown. Ah, Dolly come in Eve spoke to the girl while trying to coax the girl out from under the counter
User Image

Melody Winchester

Her eyes such tight until she heard the women come to help her out from under the counter. Opening them slowly she takes her hand and slowly comes out. She had stopped weeping as she looks at the women. She noticed that a small child had walked in and laughs softly seeing the young child didnt look scared. It was gave her a feeling of shame but confidence that there wasnt anything to be scared of. Looking at Eve she smiles and tries to ignore the lightning. She felt foolish for being so scared..but she cant help think why was I scared. Looking at the child again and thinks to herself That must be her little sister.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Dolly slowly entered the tavern with a smile to Eve before looking at the other woman. Her smile became more friendly as she walked towards them. Dolly met Melody, Melody met my little sister Dolly. Now both of you come and eat She stated while giving the girl a pat on the back and watched with keen golden eyes as Dolly climbed up in the stool and took a sandwich off of the tray. Happily munching on it with laughing blue eyes. Come on dear Eve moved back behind the bar and resume cleaning up the glasses. The mood slightly shifted as a grumpy looking Edmond came threw the kitchen. His ash colored hair soaked with the first rain drops.

Don't say a word Eve

He ground out between clenched teeth while setting the hammer down on the counter. Eve just snickered lightly to herself.
User Image

Melody Winchester

Melody looks at Dolly and smiles and waves. Taking a seat she looks at Eve and than the food she says "Oh I dont think I should eat...I dont have much to pay with". She sees a rather grumpy man and laughs softly and thinks to herself, that has to be Edmond. She sees his head was soaked and says worried "Oh you might want to dry your hair you could catch a cold...." Looks at him she rather not see someone who already grumpy become more grumpy. She says "here come here I have a small trick to get your hair dried". She hold her palm up and a gust of wind was circling around her hand in a small orb style. She had an ability to control air, she hopes he will take her up on her offer she hate to see hi catch a cold.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eve sat on top of the bar top fiddling with colorful ornaments she had made earlier in the year. The one she held was a glass ball once it had been completely clearbut now it held paint on its surface. Designed with a red Ponsietta and rich green leaves that made some of the gold lines pop out.

A few others of different winter themes hung off of a giant pine tree near the fire place. Tinsle and a star upon it among a few other items. A gentle hum echoed against the roar of fire. The staff was away for the time being and her own sister had vanished into town once again looking for more gifts to stick under the tree. Even though it looked like it was about to explode with brightly wrapped packages

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eyes darted across the bar as she placed the ornament on the tree a while ago. There wasn't much left for her to do since most the decorations had been done earlier in the month. The spirit was in the air and so was the smell of spice and vanilla.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Beloved Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas