I am your cashier, Daiki! yum_puddi

User Image

Here is our menu,

User Image

Enjoy!

User Image

Rich Anubutt

User Image

Here are a few rules for the Serenity Café!

1. Follow Gaia's T.O.S!
-No bullying
-No explicit material

2. Use an anime photo in your posts please and at least post 5 sentences in your post,
not just a single "K".
-This is a RPG thread I expect everyone that comes in here to use the proper literate RPG format.
((i.e. Spoken words in quotations; action words out. Do not put your actions in asterics or dashes.))
-Always quote the person you are responding too.
-Always tell the person when you are leaving, whether in Ooc.
-When using Ooc, put parenthesis around the text. Example: ((Going to bed, post later!))

3. I know this is a walk-in RPG, but don't just literally post one post of you grabbing a coffee and just leaving . . .
that creates blockage in the forum.

4. This is a boy/yaoi forum, please do not use a female in your posts.

Be any species of boy that you want. . . Human, Neko, Vampire, Elf, etc.

5. No god modding.

6. Sure, have some sexy yaoi scenes, just don't take it tooooo far!

7. Have a lovely time!

User Image

Rich Anubutt

Rich Anubutt

Rich Anubutt

Rich Anubutt

User Image

~Hiro Kiyoshi!~
yum_tea

Hiro arrived at the Café just to get a quick drink before work. It was his usual, a cappuccino. "Thanks Daiki!" As the over sized panda handed him his drink. He stepped away from the counter and found a seat by the window. The sun beamed in warm and bright, creating a placid environment around. The smell of his cappuccino traveled north to his nose, he breathed in the sweet smell as he took a sip. "Perfect."

((The photo used in this post is mine. It is an avi art made specifically for me. It is against Gaia's T.O.S. to steal the artwork, I will not hesitate to report you.))
yum_tea

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shinji xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kageyama

Watching the world
One note at a time

User Image

Shinji walks down the sidewalk, his messenger style bag slung over his shoulder and a pair of dark sun glasses covering his eyes. It had been yet another long night for him, mostly because he was dumped yet again, he honestly didn't see how his working habits were so bad but they always seemed to bother people. Letting out a sigh he walks into the cafe near his home and studio quick to make his way to the counter. A caramel maciato with a shot of espresso and a banana nut muffin, far from a champions breakfast but after the night he had it was better then nothing.

He takes a seat at one of the nearby tables and stirs some caramel creamer into the hot liquid letting it cool a little before taking a sip. He digs his phone from his pocket and unlocks it to see his screen saver of he and his now ex boyfriend. Letting out a sigh he goes into his picture gallery and begins the process of deleting them while sipping on his drinks and tearing off small pieces of his muffin to eat.

Rich Anubutt

User Image

~Hiro Kiyoshi!~
yum_tea

He looked up from his cappuccino to discover another man sitting a few seats away. They only thing they shared in this world was their location and the smell of the coffee traveling around the cafe, but nothing else. The man pulls out his phone and sighs. His face explained his mood, gloom. "Hmmm . . ." Hiro silently whispered out. He stood up and walked over to the man.

"Can I help you with anything?" Hiro said quietly, starring down at the man. The smell of cappuccino still traveling north to Hiro's nose.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shinji xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kageyama

Watching the world
One note at a time

User Image

Shinji jumps a little in his seat as a voice softly calls out to him. He looks up to see a man that looked around his age with short blonde hair and smelled of fresh cappuccino. "huh. oh um" he looks around trying to gather what he could have meant, the boy didn't appear to work here and even if he had Shinji had already gotten his breakfast. Not to mention Shinji was the shy type around people he didnt know. Putting down his phone he collects his breath before speaking. "Only i...if you have the c..ure for a full nights rest wi..th..out having to sleep" he had to try his best not to stutter though it was hard.

Rich Anubutt

User Image

~Hiro Kiyoshi!~
yum_tea

"I'd be a miracle worker for knowing the answer to that. Maybe you should take it easy. Work, life, and everything else can get to you all at once. Just, take a deep breathe and remember that if you're capable of killing a man, then you're capable of dealing with the tiny things life puts out as obstacles." Hiro's eyes were like the night sky, the cafe lights bounced off of them and resembled themselves as stars all across the universe. They were a night sky that could understand the simple burns of the mildly sunny day.

A few seconds passed in silence. The cappuccino was still hot.

"Okay?"

Shadow_Romeo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas