Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Imagexxxxxxx C A S S A N D R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxi n c a r n a t i o n o fxxf i r e

there's a magic o n l y t w o c a n t e l l
                      in the dark night ultravioletxxis a { wicked } s p e l lxx
                      carry on k e e p r o m a n c i n g; carry on, c a r r y o n d a n c i n g

She giggled, her curls trembling again and falling forward; Cassie had a habit of dropping her head a bit when she laughed. "I'll be sure to, Zu." She cocked her head again, gazing at him with a look that seemed... intrigued, curious, yet incredibly critical. It was a look that said she wanted to know more about him. Not in a sexual way, per se (if that had been her main interest, she would've attempted seducing him already), but rather... Where he had come from, what he was exactly.

Being the strange little demi-god, she simply blurted it out. "So what are you? Where are you from?"
To explain fully his own view on what he was, or what he seemed to be, Zu had to stand; so, he did.
He stood up and stood directly in front of Cassie, not looking down to her, but more of preparing to strike poses and emphasize his point. There was no easy way of explaining precisely what he was or where he came from, but he would do his best.
”Since you asked… ahem….” he stated, and put his hand to his chin; giving her a puzzled look.
”I’m a fully automated entity, seemingly tangible, with all the workings of your average human being, except it isn’t always so. I’m subject to change as quick as an object’s direction in a free floating atmosphere of unknown colors, and not a commodity. I’m rare, unheard of in many parts including several galaxies I’ve yet to visit, unique in that I’m not an android or a robot, nor am I self aware and incapable of knowing otherwise. I simply ‘am’ and cannot think in any other way than all ways. Some have called me a drifter, a traveler, a hero, an ironing board, an idiot, a talking Swiss Army Knife, an intergalactic wonder, an interstellar space hippie, and a zoo that can exit. I’ve been known to crash, shutdown, reboot, input, output, receive, translate, blast off, and more recently, acquire information about others with my own power output. In no way am I human, godlike, inhibited from any emotion, controllable, or maintainable other than self maintenance. Therefore, I am Zu. I’ve got a lot of cargo space too.”
His ending statement was thrown in on a whim since he did have ports capable of storage on his person. Literally.
Zu took a bow and sat back down on the seat next to Cassie, pleased with his explanation this time, but... he didn't answer where he was from. This was due to the fact that at this point, Zu couldn't fathom where he was from and thus simply couldn't mention anything pertaining to the topic.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Blinking at the odd explanation - did it qualify as such? - she cleared her throat and stared at him. "Oh... Well, I am a god. A demi-god anyway. The incarnation of fire, at your service Zu." She inclined her head rather gracefully, but then ruined it by bursting into a fit of giggles.

Once they subsided, she fixed him with a completely serious look, amber eyes locked on his. "Wanna have sex?" Without waiting for an answer, she crawled over the bar and snagged a room key, handing it to him with an easy smile and a pat on the shoulder before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

||-I couldn't resist. xD -||
When she asked him the question, he instantly thought of an answer, but she handed him the room key and poofed so quickly that he didn’t get a chance to say much of anything. It wasn’t like he was disappointed, but more of thinking what an odd person she was. Zu, after a while of wandering around aimlessly, found the room and spent the night, but the irony lingered even in his waking hours of refurbishing the room to meet his demanding needs.
It had been an ironic night.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

With the usual puff of cinnamon scented smoke, Cassandra appeared in the bar, standing in the center of the room. Completely nude. But a split second later, gold, orange, and red threads began wrapping themselves around her, threading into her usual outfit; a sarong-like skirt and tiny little top that showed off her cleavage and her flat stomach.

Her hair was a wild mess of curls, but as soon as she shook them back, the curls seemed to smooth out, tangles disappearing. The little demi-god smiled happily and hopped up on the bar counter, shapely legs dangling over the side.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Humming softly to herself, Cassandra slipped off the counter behind the bar and opened the fridge under the counter. Inside was an array of foods and drinks. She grabbed a glass and poured a bit of the each tea Mary had enjoyed the night before and grabbed a bowl of fruit.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

She set her fruit and drink and counter and rested her elbows on it as well, plucking a piece of fruit - cantaloupe- from the bowl and delicately popping it in her mouth. She chewed for nearly half a minute, enjoying the sweet juice from it.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

She hummed lightly to herself as she ate, amber eyes flickering around the room as if to take stock of all that needed to be done. There wasn't much, she had done a vast amount of the cleaning the day before. So she simply stood there and enjoyed the delicious fruit.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
xx r h i a n n o n b l a c k t h o r n xx
"xxxWould you stay if she promised you heaven? xxx"

User Image
                                    Sighing, Rhiannon stepped back inside her home. She'd been gone yet again for far too long. A smile spread across her lips as she looked around, noticing the bar was completely cleaned. That meant Cassie had to have arrived not long ago. She'd see her around soon enough, but for now Rhiannon wanted to get changed.

She made her way up to her room, up numerous staircases and down brightly lit hallways. She hummed happily to herself as she walked, taking in her surroundings with new appreciation. Once she reached her room, she shed her traveling clothes and opened her wardrobe, selecting a pair of black leggings and a loose fitted deep purple dress that clung to hips and bust. She donned them quickly and pulled out a pair of black pixie ankle boots, the heel only an inch high. She was already tall, she didn't need to make it too pronounced. She paused to run a brush through her hair and freshen up her make up before heading back down to the bar.

It was completely quiet inside, but Rhiannon was quite happy to be back. Even if there weren't any customers to serve.

She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness.
                                    She rules her life like a fine skylark when the sky is starless.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
+ Angeloni +
User Image

The wind howled wildly through his ears in a quick whipping like motion as he sped down that road. Everything on Angel's left and right changed into a blur the moment the beautiful scenario came to his side only to vanish and be replaced by another. He could see it now. The sister to the first bar now long since abandoned. Before construction could start Angel had made sure his schedule was clear beforehand so that he could pay a little visit to the newly opened establishment. As he came near he'd start to slow down. The newly built motorcycle's wheels suddenly stopped by Angel's accord. turning it he'd skid sideways. When it came to a stop he'd climb off. stretch and adjust himself between the legs. That last bump made him a bit uncomfortable. Running a few fingers through his long black tresses the dhampir started walking for the front entrance. The ground giving a slight crunch under his boots as he lazily slide his hands into his pant pockets. Before entering he'd pull out a silver cigar holder. He wasn't a smoker though. popping it open would be rows and rows of fancy looking toothpicks. Each etched with a different design so that none of them looked the same. picking one to his liking Angel slipped it between his lips and bit down on its tip.

Sliding the silver cigar holder back into his pocket once it was snapped closed he'd finally push open the entrance. feeling very much like a cowboy in those old western films entering a saloon. Slowly Angel's eyes gazed over everything from interior to the walls floor and even the ceiling. shifting his toothpick to the other side of his mouth he'd fully step in and let the front entry swing closed right behind him.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

User Image
                                    Rhiannon glanced up, making her way to the door of the bar curiously. She hadn't expected anyone to show up so soon, really. But it was Angel that stood in the doorway. An easy smile traced over her lips and she leaned back against the doorway. "Welcome back, old friend."

Her emerald eyes took him in curiously, looking to see if anything about him had changed. Very little had, if anything at all. "It's good to see you again."

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
+ Angeloni +
User Image

A faint smile crossed his lips as he fixed the sleeves of his jacket. Angel now stood six foot four. Broad shoulders, wide chest and large arms that didn't require him to flex. The pants he wore slightly hugged his legs from the calf down leaving the upper regions where his precious jewels lay a bit more looser so as to not cause discomfort. His butt in particular showed its firm form. if anyone were to give it a slap they'd feel it. Under the jacket he wore would be a black tank-top. Hugging his chest down to the stomach were precious rabbit trails poked out from a few years of work. "Good afternoon, Rhiannon." Removing the toothpick from his mouth he'd hold it between his fingers as if it were a cigarette. "Good to see your doing well."

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

User Image
                                    "That I am, dear," she said, smiling fondly at him. After a moment of silence, she took his hand in both of hers, tugging him into the bar. "Come, have a drink with me, love." She stepped behind the bar and rummaged around in the fridge. "Soda or water?" She glanced up at him from her crouched position, emerald eyes locked on his.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
+ Angeloni +
User Image

Angel willingly fallowed. Watching Rhiannon closely as she lead him over. When she went behind the bar he'd take a seat on a stool and rest both arms on its surface. folding them with one another and closing his hands into fists. "How about.." He mused over it for a minute."whine?" This was a special occasion. At least to Angel. He wasn't a drinker as everyone knew but, today was an acception. "For old friends and new beginnings."

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

User Image
                                    His request took her by surprised. In fact, she merely sat on her haunches for a moment before gathering her wits about her and rising gracefully. "Wine it is, then." She flashed him a warm smile and plucked two wine glasses from a cabinet before searching out her best red wine. A moment later she poured two glasses and set one before him.
                                    "Old friends and new beginnings seems like a worthy occasion to me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff