Gonna stick around/come back?

Sure, seems fun. 0.44051446945338 44.1% [ 137 ]
Lame sauce, you fail. 0.11575562700965 11.6% [ 36 ]
You're still trying to bring this back?! 0.083601286173633 8.4% [ 26 ]
I LIKE CHEESE BISH. 0.36012861736334 36.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 693 694 695 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Prophet

"Hm? Oh yeah it's just.... I feel kinda out of place in a fancy inn like this." she said smiling lightly, and taking a swig of her beer. "I'll probably loosen up after a few beers." she said nodding slightly. Her ears flattened against her head, and she leaned back a bit yawning slightly. She hadn't slept much the night before, "So... do you guys have any open rooms here?" she asked smiling slightly.

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Makeshift M E S S I A H
Mondo Pain
Makeshift M E S S I A H

xD You're right, you really are new to roleplaying. heart

Mood: hysterical Currently: needing help

I totally am. xd

Sorry. sweatdrop

Pfft, no need to apologize, gotta start somewhere right? <3

Mood: hysterical Currently: needing help

True. I'll learn eventually. 3nodding

To be honest, I was just trying to butter you up so I could take you to one of the inn's rooms and participate in a little "time skipping". xd
The clopping sounds of trotting hooves and grinding of wheels over gravel would fill the air with a low rumble of sound laced with the nickers, snorts and whinnies of horses mixed with the calls of the driver as he guided the horses with great expertise towards Seduction. With a steady and firm, "Woooah there girls." and a light tug at the reins, the two bay Fox Trotters haulted before the front of the Bar and Inn. The driver scampered down from his high seat and onto the ground where he went to the door of the carriage. Opening it to reveil a woman clad in a top that was white and flowing, with a black buster over it, which made her large B-cup sized chest look like she had a small C-cup and that was a victory in and of itself. She then had on a white peticoat under her white skirt. Covering her legs were black thigh highs with matching black stilettos. Her hands were covered by fingerless gloves. On the fingers of her left hand was her wedding ring and her 'No body can hurt me with out my permission' ring was on her middle finger and on her right pinky was her peace sign ring and on her middle finger was her onyx and garnet ring. On her middle finger was her 'Anything is possible' ring.

On her right wrist she had two bracelts. One that said 'Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evils but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres' and the other said 'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.' On her left wrist she had a third braclet. A pretty necklace hung from her neck and an ankelet circled her ankel. To finish the look off were wind chime earrings.

Her moonbeam hued hair--Which reached just past the base of her shoulders.--, was left down, a black cowboy hat resting upon her gentlly waving curls. As she got out of the carriage at first you could only see her pale, slender fingered hand which took the offered hand of the driver to help her down before her stiletto covered feet revealed themselves followed by Mary coming to stand on the ground beside the carriage, giving her driver a brilliant smile, "Thanks so much for the ride. I'll call you if I need you again!" she grinned, hugging the driver tight, kissing his cheeks in parting before turning and walking towards Seduction. The driver took his seat on the carriage again and rode off. Mary, on the other hand, was pushing the doors of the Inn open and walking inside. Wide, curious amber eyes looking around. As she passed threw the doors and into the entrance hall.

It was so.. So big! If it wasn't for the fact this was a public Inn, she'd have been terrified. God thats so pathetic Mary. Being afraid of mansions but not being afraid of big hotels which are usually bigger than mansions. she mentally scolded herself. She turned towards the direction of the bar and soon her heels were clicking against the tile of the floor. The sound only stopping when she reached the bar and sat on one of the stools.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Imagexxxxxxx C A S S A N D R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxi n c a r n a t i o n o fxxf i r e

there's a magic o n l y t w o c a n t e l l
                      in the dark night ultravioletxxis a { wicked } s p e l lxx

Cassandra laughed, her eyes dancing with golden sparks. "We're not that fancy here," she confessed, a smile held firmly in place. "Hell, I'm barefoot." She laughed again, bouncing slightly on her toes. "But yes, we do have vacant rooms! They might be a bit musty from not being used or cleaned for so long, but I can fix that up easily."

The sound of a carriage outside and the doors opening alerted Cassie to another person. She perked a bit, a grin spreading farther across her childlike face. Her excitement was quite obvious. "Ooo! Another person!" She clapped her hands together, as giddy as a young schoolgirl.

||-Mondo, that's hawt. redface -||

Blessed Prophet

((Ah!!!!!!!! Vodka! Your entire outfit was in this months issue of the pyramid collection! I have found everything. >D))

"Well thankyou." she said softly, taking another swig of her beer as she turned and saw that there was another girl entering the Inn. She stared at her for a few moments then turned back around to the bar and sighed softly closing her eyes for a moment. "Well, when you get a moment i'd like to have a look at the rooms if you wouldn't mind." she said smiling at her.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

"Oh! Of course I don't mind, it's quite alright." She smiled, leaning over the bar a bit to get a look at the woman who'd entered. "Welcome! Would you like something to drink?" It had become easy for her to slide back into the routine of serving people. She may be a demi-god, but the position she had in Seduction didn't bother her in the least.
[- *Eyes fill with tears of pride.* Finally, someone else who -knows- where these clothes are from! *Huggles.* -]

Mary perked up greatly when her mental radar went off. letting her know people had noticed and were thinking about her. She grinned, glad to have the chance to make new friends as she said, "Howdy-howdy! I'm Zacora Mary Heart. But you all can call me Mary." her hand lifted, flicking a few locks of hair out of her face. Bright eyes were set on the woman she knew was her boss, "Hmm.. Probably shouldn't be drinking anything alcoholic yet. Dunno when you want me to start my new shift. i am your new dancer after all! Perhaps a glass of peach ice tea might be good? Give me a tiny caffine boost before I start getting my groove on, eh?" she laughed. The sound golden as it bubbled past her full lips.

Blessed Prophet

((Hehe... Yeah. It's a good collection. -nods and hugs-))

Tara finished up her first beer and licked her lips, smiling at Cassandra. "Great! I'll take whatever room you want to give me." she said. It was clear to see that she was already opening up, and if there wasn't a limit on the drinks, she would have a wicked hangover tomorrow morning.

"Can I have another?" she asked looking at the empty beer bottle infront of her. Her tail was swaying a little faster now, and her ears kept swerving around, listening to the others that were near.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Cassandra giggled nodding and whirling 'round to fix up a glass of the tea. As she gathered the things, she nabbed a bottle of beer and set it before Tara with another friendly smile. "Might as well start from the beginning. How about room 100? It's on the second floor."

Turning slightly, she made her way down the length of the bar to the small fridge and was surprised to find pitchers of different flavored teas lining the shelves. Apparently Rhiannon really liked her tea. Thankfully one of them was peach. She filled a glass and presented it to Mary. "I'm Cassandra, one of the dancers here as well and friendly makeshift manager while Rhiannon's away." She beamed happily, clapping her hands together. "I love getting new dancers! It's so exciting. You'll only be required to dance if someone requests it, otherwise if the stage is free you may dance whenever you'd like. Rhiannon's pretty lenient about it."
"Oh this is really exciting to get to meet another dancer! And I do like the rules on dancing. It always felt so... Restricting being told that you had to dance at a certain time to a certain time. It's nice to know you get to dance whenever the stage is free or if someone requests it." Mary nodded, taking up her glass from the other and sipping it with an appreciative purr, "Mmm. I love ice tea so much! It reminds me of sunny days and summer and lounging on the beach!" she laughed more of that golden, happy laughter. Eyes sparkling with joy. Shimmering as if the amber color trapped in the iris was actually living flame. "When you're on stage, can you put on certain songs to dance to? Or do you just have to pretty much flow with whatever music is playing?" she asked the other dancer before taking another long sip of her drink.

Blessed Prophet

"Thankyou." she said nodding slightly and taking a drink of her second beer. "Shall I grab the key before I pass out? Or do I not have permission to get it?" she asked licking her lips. With her, a little went along was when it came to the alcohol. "It's good to see that more people are coming in now, atleast i'll be able to talk to people if you're not around." she said turning around to face the other girl, her beer still in her hand.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

She laughed, fiery curls tumbling over her slender shoulders as her own amber eyes sparked. "You're allowed to dance to whatever music you choose. Rhiannon feels it always helps to dance to something you love."

Smiling at Tara, she nodded and plucked one of the spare keys from under the bar. "Always keep an extra set where your business is run the most," she said, handing over the key. "And I agree! It's always wonderful to see this place filling up again. It used to be quite popular not too long ago."

Blessed Prophet

"Well let's hope it picks up again!" she said raising her bottle and then taking a long drink from it. Eventually it too was empty. "Well I think i'm gonna head off to my room now. Get a feel for the new bed and all. Night everyone!" she said then slid off the stool and headed up the stairs to her room.

When she got there, she unlocked the door with the keys and went inside. The room was beautiful, just as she had suspected. Locking the door again, she tossed the keys onto the small table by the bed and layed down with a tired sigh, soon falling asleep.

((Night guys! See you all tomorrow!!))
"I'm actually shocked there isn't a line to get in here already! This is the kind of place thats normally booming with business. But I'm sure with you and me attracting customers we'll have a line forming in no time." Mary giggled with a teasing wink sent to Cassandra before her amber eyes landed on Tara and she gave a bright grin. "'Course you're always welcome to talk to me! Maybe you can help me by critiquing my dancing? You to! I was thinking something kind of like a fast paced belly dance for my first dance on stage." she was speaking to both women now. Taking a sip between pauses in her sentences until nothing but ice was left of her drink and she asked, "Refil please? This is some of the best peach tea I've ever had!"

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Cassandra beamed, waving goodnight to Tara. "Let me know if I can get you anything!" She grabbed a glass for herself and poured a healthy serving of whiskey in it, sipping it a bit appreciatively.

Laughing, she beamed happily at Mary. "Rhiannon is the one who made the tea. I'm not sure how she made it, but she always makes the finest things." She plucked the pitcher from the fridge and carried it to Mary, pouring her another glass. "I'll have to try it sometime. As for the dance... Fast paced is fun." She grinned, returning her earlier wink. "Though I enjoy dancing to a slow paced tribal drum beat... I find it gets the men's blood boiling." Her eyes flashed, dancing with mischief.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff