Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

(( Dude, I dunno if I can stay in character with how sporadic this is XP
Bait asked me to return to GH. You still active there? ))
((I have enough practice with this version of tryan to be able to get into him pretty quickly but I agree it's difficult when it's so sporadic. I've posted at GH once in the last 6 months I think. Ama was never around and she doesn't really respond to my texts anymore, although I admit it's now been a long time since I tried. Anyway, between that and work there was never anyone else on when I could be. This sporadic type of posting is about all I can handle if my only option is day shifters.))

SilverFang's Husband

Hilarious Genius

Ooc: <_< I have no problem getting into my characters, especially this one... idk why.

IC: "Well breakfast certainly is in order for you two..." he looks to the creature with a grin "even if you might be dissatisfied with me right now." He plunges both hands into the opposite sleeve, for the young lady he produces in one hand a bowl with a cooked bit of beef, a crusty hunk of bread and a small wedge of cheese to go with it. For the creature he produced an uncooked and in fact Unskinned deer leg. "Eat up and we can set out!"

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

(( Silver's easy to be incharacter for, Silvana's a new creation, she's not firmly in my head yet like with you twos characters, I guess would be the difference ))

>>At first Silvana looked confused at the food coming from the man's sleeve then she frowned. That was so unsanitary! Her food must have been touching his arm, maybe his sleeve. There was no way it could have all stayed up right and in the bowl. That was just... gross! Then. He pulled out the creature's breakfast. She looked a little pale as she gazed at the deer leg<<

I think I'm gonna be sick.

>>To keep herself from sicking up, she abruptly turned away, closed her eyes, and imagined herself taking apart and reassembling a PC. Her hands twitched now and then with the vividness of her imagination and she ignored the creature and the magician completely until she had settled her stomach enough that she could open her eyes, and deliberately not look at the deer leg<<
The creature looked up at the mysterious appearance of food. Oooooh what a magnificent magicker this was! Magicking marvelous meaty meals from nowhere! Mmmmm tasty delicious yummy for his tummy fresh foodcreature! But he must be careful. Cautious. Calculating. What did the white witchy twitchy two-legger want? He can't be trusted! The tiny voice in the back of his mind warned him gravely. He inched forward. Stop! He wouldn't stop! It was food! Free fresh food! Nothing is free. He growled quietly at the little voice. Just shut up! Why wouldn't it shut up?! Just to defy it, he stood and boldly approached the man. Stupid! Stupid senseless slow sod! The creature's ears flipped back in irritation but then, as he drew nearer the magicker, the voice vanished, whisked away to hide somewhere so far down he couldn't be found.
Only as he actually came to the magicker's side to retrieve his breakfast, did he realize something was wrong. There certainly was a delicious tasty foodcreature here... but where was the rest of it? He inspected the meat carefully, warily. Then he remembered the voice and rebellion took hold. Opening his mouth wide -perhaps wider than necessary as if to make a point- he sank his crooked needle-y teeth into the juicy bit of breakfast and gleefully dragged it back to his spot. He plopped down only to spend the next several minutes extracting his teeth again before happily tearing into it. His tail twitched back and forth, the fan of feathers at the end flip flopping lazily. How he loved the sound of tearing flesh! The crunch of bones! The dripping juices and slick strips of meat that slid and slithered down his throat. Almost as good as fish! And snakes! Snakes were fun! Oh yes, this was an excellent morning! Don't let your guard down! the voice was back. He ignored it. He wouldn't let it ruin his breakfast! Don't forget the girl - girl? girl? what girl? Oh right, the she-two-legger. They called them girls. She tried to shoot you! She'll do it again. Nope. Wouldn't happen. The magicker won't protect you, he captured you. He tricked you, you idiot, loathsome, ugly, useless creature.
He paused to look down at the latest addition to his 'jewelery.' He contemplated it for a long moment. Bending his head down to it, he touched his nose to it, started to - no. no he wouldn't. It was a gift! It was a gift! That's all it was! This was a good magicker! The voice could go drown itself! Go die in a fire! Go dig a hole and fall in! He resumed his breakfast, tearing it apart with renewed energy. He ignored its insults and insistence that the two-leggers couldn't be trusted.

SilverFang's Husband

Hilarious Genius

Ontaros was pleased with the creatures reaction, how ever the young lady's was not quite what he'd hoped. "Weren't you just saying you were hungry? If I didn't know any better I would be inclined to believe that you are intentionally trying to difficult." The mage laughed a bit to let her know he wasn't angry with her but it was none the less a befuddling situation. He looked to the creature and thought a moment. They would need to find water soon, perhaps that would please this finicky young lady.

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

>>Sil frowns at the man. This was a laughing matter?<<
And if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to make me sick.
>>Still keeping her back to the creature and trying to ignore the sound of crunching bones she takes the bowl from the mage, sits down immediately, and starts to eat, glaring up at the man<<
How can you stand that sound? That sight?
>>She shivered and decided to stop thinking about it<<
I don't like dead things that look like dead things.
>>She explained the obvious in a slightly exasperated tone<<
The creature continued on in ignorance of the two-leggers' dilemma. He was far too busy enjoying his breakfast to be bothered with their silliness. Or rather, breakfast., and the ongoing war with the voice in his head. The cross, crabby, blabby, savvy, vicious voice of his. It just wouldn't shut up! On and on and on about how two-leggers couldn't be trusted, well duh! As if he didn't already know that! It was so mean all the time though - it just made the creature want to do everything it said not to do. So he sat and enjoyed his breakfast and ignored the voice insisting it might be poison, or a trap, or lure, or trick, or bribe, or anything else like that. And when it couldn't convince the creature that the food was suspicious, or the magicker obvious a magicker (enough said), it turned on the girl. Again.

The voice urged him to escape while they were distracted. While the girl had her back turned. It would be their only chance! The creature growled in irritation and rolled his eyes. She can't be trusted! She'll attack you again! Nope. Yes. Nooooooo. She will! SHE WOULDN'T! The creature was certain of it... almost... although he wasn't certain why. Why did he think that?

Because you're an idiot. A dull witted, simple, stupid, muddle minded monster. The creature ignored it. Run. Now. She hates you, she'll hurt you. No. The magicker wouldn't let her. But the voice continued to insist that the woman was a threat, that the magicker couldn't be counted on. And why not? No two-legger would defend a creature to another two-legger. That was simply natural... birds of a feather and all that. No. The girl hated him and she'd sway the man to her way of thinking! No!
She will attack!
The creature stood abruptly. That was it! He'd heard enough! He knew one way to stop her from getting the better of him! Leaving his breakfast behind, he strutted right over to her... and gave her a great big lick on the side of the face. It was certainly against the rules, breaking several of them without a doubt, but the message must be clear!

They would be FRIENDS! HA! The creature snickered at the voice in his head, and didn't quite manage to keep it from slipping past his beak too.

SilverFang's Husband

Hilarious Genius

Ontaros simply arched his eyebrow at the creature. This was completely sudden and honestly unprovoked. The magicker is it were could only scratch his head and laugh "Finally, one of the two of you has come around and ironicly enough it's NOT the one I can reason with." He chuckles even more with what he said "Now neither of us expect you to give it a kiss or lick back, but I think our friend here just extended an offering of peace between you two."

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

>>Silvana didn't notice the creatures approach, and though she doesn't shriek quite like the last attack from him, a decidedly unpleased sound does accompany the extension of friendship. She glares at the man for laughing, then glares at the creature, then back at the man.
But the glare slowly dies and she sighs<<
Alright. >>She pets the creature a little awkwardly and probably a bit rougher than one might hope<< Good creature beastly thing. I'm not taking you home, but we can. Get along. for now. Alright?
The creature's ears flipped and swiveled as he took turns listening to the two-leggers and tried to decide what to make of it. The mage mutter several vaguely familiar words but they were contradictory and confusing. The magicker laughed and the woman whined and they both have him peculiar looks. This was a new situation for him. New. Novel. Tricky. Tenuous, Treacherous territory. What to do? What to do?

He glowered back at the female who's trust, it now seemed, would be easier to recruit than he might've thought. Disgruntled but set in his scheme, he resisted the urge to growl in response to her unexpected and reluctant display of affection. Instead, he imitated the magicker's laughter with uncanny, if not perfected, accuracy.

The whole business of how to handle them was a gamble. They weren't like other two-leggers. He didn't know what worked, what was the right or wrong way to go about things, whether to try to befriend them in earnest or play them and bide his time till a chance for escape presented itself.

SilverFang's Husband

Hilarious Genius

Both of the mages brows raise when he hears his laugh coming from the creature and he laughs again himself "That's pretty good, I'm impressed. I wonder if that means you're some how related to a raven or perhaps a mocking bird of some sort. See he just wanted to be friends, yesterday's little incident was due to my provocation, that's all." He seemed pretty pleased with himself, as usual.

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

>>At the laughter Sil pulls back her hand rather quickly<< That's creepy. Rather creepy.
>>She looked at the creature and did not glare. Her face was hard to read, but she did not believe the mage's assumption. She thought maybe the creater was bipolar. That would explain why it would want to kill the man then show "affection" for herself. Though it was also possible that last night's display of magic had changed the creature's mind about them. A beast's mind was not logical, it was impossible to know what it thought. They were unpredictable. And why she would be glad to be rid of the creature.
She turned back to her breakfast<< You should eat too.
>>She said first to the creature, then to the man<< We do plan to move on, do we not?
The creature stood back warily watching the two in turns and listening carefully. It didn't make a bit of sense to him though. Not a single of the handful of words he understood. That left him at a loss. What to do now? Somehow mimicking the mage again seemed pointless. And it seemed to upset the female, if he was any judge of two-legger behavior.
He almost did it. It would be funny. But then he remembered he was supposed to be friendly. He was reasonably certain friends didn't do that.
He ruffled his feathers, agitated by the uncertainty of his situation. If there was one thing he hated it was not knowing what to do, what was expected.

Ooc: lame post sorry

SilverFang's Husband

Hilarious Genius

Ontaros waves his hand dismissively "Don't worry about me, I'm more than ready to start off on our backtrack, to some extent I know where we're going, but before our unusual meeting I don't quite know where it was you actually came through at I'm afraid, I hope you have some recollection of it." He looks over to the creature "Will you be joining us Mr. Feathers?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff