Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Well, I'm working for the next two nights, so I won't be around, and Tryan is probably going to be inside for the duration of this shindig you've got going on anyway (he dislikes magic), so I'd say you have till whenever Ihes posts again to edit your heart away. 3nodding
Also, yay! You're back!))

Otherworldly Garbage

((Huzzah! I'll be on tonight to post!))
(( uuuuum.... pretty sure it was your post >.> I have nothing really to post and I'm working anyway, so don't wait on me right now.))

Otherworldly Garbage

((I know I've not yet posted back, sorry! sweatdrop Tonight, this is I swear!))

Otherworldly Garbage

❋ℜussel Ilun, the Dark Magician❋

User ImageHe nodded in confirmation, before setting himself at the centre of the pentagram she had began inscribing into the moist loam. The moist evening air presented the possibility of rain--which would most certainly complicate matters--but the Briton would not fall back on his promise. Damnit, he'd chant alone in the rain, if need be. The pagan-based rune was inscribed in the soil and so Russel finally set the ornate, silver-toned chalice at its heart. There, he kneeled, lowering his head reverently, a solemn and remorseful expression reaching across his features--hidden though they were by the long, faint brown locks that draped past his shoulders. "In nomine, Diabvlvs et, Belial, Satan, Lvcifer, Astaroth, et Yahve. O, great, reigning infernal spirits, to whom I have offered my entire being " he spoke, "I kneel before you in humility and ask for your aid, and in recompense offer myself. Give us direction to find the half-elf maiden Meyrin, guide us, Lords of Hell and Earth!" he leveled his right thumb above the chalice. Pulling out the pocket-knife from his pocket, he slit quickly across his thumb and watched the iron-rich fluid offering settle at the bottom of the receptacle. From thence, the dark magician smeared a triangle on his forehead with the blood still viscously flowing from his oposable finger. From thence, he also coloured the celtic star pendant dangling by string round his neck. "Omni bentidoct iniquus visus luminoct dorise! Omni maximus iniquus visus bentidoct!" the dark magician began to chant, his amulet dangling and his skin taking on a black-veined hue. He repeated the above combined enchantments and looked towards his magical colleague, as if to signal that this was that this was the time to join in.

((I feel the need to cite my source. I found the two sentences, two separate spells pertaining to the same goal, here, wanted to find a genuine spell and have some semblance of authenticity.))
User Image

Keldara Tiale Iss'nir

The sorceress beheld the scene before her, her own blood beginning to stir within her veins as the dark magician's flowed into the chalice. The spell was foreign to her, but it's magical energies were not. Her senses felt as if they were on fire; just as they had when she first discovered her innate gift. The power held within her blood was nauseating, clouding her thoughts as it awaited release. It was Russel's expectant gaze that broke her from her reverie, and immediately she joined in, as if she had heard the chant a thousand times rather than having been too distracted to even hear it once, "Omni bentidoct iniquus visus luminoct dorise! Omni maximus iniquus visus bentidoct!"

Completion of the spell would yield the results Russel had likely expected, a vision of the girl in question flooded his sight. The half-elf had clearly seen better days, but even covered in dirt and garbed in a ragged old tunic, her beauty was undeniable. The bleak environment surrounding her was far less appealing. It was a cell of some sort, fitted with a bed carved of stone for her to rest on. Though, at the moment it was a dark-elven male that sat upon it. Garbed in ebon plate armor, he clearly wasn't another prisoner here. Meyrin sat on the floor across the small cell, talking to him, though her words could not be heard. A moment later, he stood and made his exit: and she saw him out as if the cell had been her home in which he was a guest. At first it might have seemed that his vision would fail to actually provide a location in which to find the girl, but the dark magician would quickly realize once the male had left the scene that something was etched into the bed, 'Darien Engrad.' It wasn't a bed at all - it was a coffin, and she was being held in some sort of crypt or mausoleum.

When his vision returned to him, the dark magician would find himself back in the center of the pentagram where they had conducted the ritual. Whether or not any time had passed during his vision would be difficult to tell, but a quick scan of the scene would inform him that wasn't the biggest issue on his hands right now. The sorceress with crimson hair that matched that of the beautiful half-elf was lying on the ground next to the pagan symbol. The slow rise and fall of her chest showed that she was simply unconscious, but why? The ritual wasn't supposed to affect her in any way. What could have possibly gone wrong?

...ACHT ALTIUIRI DI KORINTH!

((heh, I reference D&D for pretty much all my abilities and stuff >.< big nerd here.))
User Image

ҿaȶuɍᶒ № Ƽ ҒƉ₢
                  1ѻ۪ѻѻƼ۪ᶚ-бҸᶚ1Ȣ

Meanwhile, the creature continued to putter around behind the bar, generally causing trouble and making messes, at least, he intended to anyway. That only lasted for a few minutes though. He was mid-attempt to get into a bottle of rum when his toes began to tingle. Dropping the bottle with a loud clank of the thick glass on the hard floor, he brought his head up and looked about as if looking for something. A ringing sound filled his head and a sharp zing set his bones to vibrating like a struck xylophone key. Ears flattened back against his skull, he dropped into a crouch with a growl. His coat was plastered slick against his body and his wings tucked in as tight as he could get them as a twitch started in his left shoulder, accompanied a moment later by on in his back. In moments his skin was crawling, his muscles rippling under fur and feather with a flood of disorganized twitching. With the last of his strength, while he still had the presence of mind, he went to the farthest corner behind the bar and curled up tight. Drawing up a wing, he tucked his head away under it and waited for the seizure to come on. It would all be over when the magic was good and done with, but he would still be there, semi-conscious at best as his muscles jumped and twitched here and there discharging the excess energy.
(( .__. so dead..... ))

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
::.. So I disappeared for a few months and feared the worst for the Rustic and when I finally return, what do I find? People fighting like always to keep this place alive. I don't know how I can stay away for so long. ..::
((we'll manage to somehow keep this place rolling >.> ))

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
::. The Rustic can never die. ..::
(( INDEED!!! Except someone still needs to post.... *hinthintnudgenudge* ))

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bryan entered in through the front doors like it was any other day, even though he had been absent for quite a while. He wore a simple black hoodie, jeans, and steel toed work boots. The jacket had a few cuts in it as well as the jeans. He smiled happily as he entered the familiar building. He pushed the hood back and shook loose his hair, revealing a healing scar across his right cheek. He looked around the place seemed empty as usual.

Behind him Isabella was pretty much skipping, her light brown hair bouncing off her shoulders. Dressed in a white lace skirt and matching button up shirt and cowgirl boots, her usual. "See, just like ridin' a bike." She joked, nudging Bryan's arm. "You did seem a little rusty though." She touched the scar on his cheek and giggled, before taking a seat at the bar and looking around.

Bryan couldn't help but smile, it did feel good to shake the dust off. He went straight behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses. Pouring one for each and they both down them before he poured up another. "You weren't exactly as quick as you used to be either.. Old age getting to you?" He grinned taking his shot. "Ha ha.. That's right. Mock the mortal." She rolled her eyes with a smile and took her second shot, getting her glass down for a refill.

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
::.. Not my best but I'm a little rusty. ..::
Ihes egia

(( Duder! It's you're post you should come back! gonk We miss you!

Also, Bryan, much thanks for the post, if Ihes doesn't post soonish, I'll reply to it, in the meantime however, my character is curled up in a twitching shivering moutain-lion-sized ball of fur and feathers behind the bar.... just thought you might like to know. If Ihes doesn't post, I'll just skip ahead and start off from wherever, but if the other two are still wanting to do what they're doing then I might stay where I am. Might. Maybe... if I'm feeling patient. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff