Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Bryan picked up the now ful shot glass. "I'm Bryan." He said before, downing the shot. The glass rattling as he set it on the table. "I'm Josh." He smiled at Meyrin before taking his shot glass and drinking the contents. Looking over to the other woman who had addressed him, Myroo, and taking her question the wrong way. "Yes, we both tend to get lucky often. He grined, Bryan elbowed him trying not to laugh. After that Josh finished his beer and slid the glass away, done for now. "Come on, you can't be done already?" Bryan complained, finishing his beer. "We'll both have another. It's not too often we get to stop for a drink and much less have a beautiful woman serving them to us." He smiled at Meyrin, hoping she didn't get upset with his comment. "Fine, but don't complain if you get too drunk and I can't take care of you and you end up waking up to who knows besides.""You're the one who wakes up to random men in your bed, not me. Bryan argued, laughing at point out his bisexualness to everybody who could hear "Atleast they're attractive." With that Bryan feel quiet because Josh was right, he'd wake up to anybody when he was trash and Josh would wake up to good looking men or women.

::. EDITED Caza, it's in bold sorry for the short reply. I didn't know who had posted .::

Dapper Explorer

Kurt would give a sheepish smile at Hath as she poked fun at him on the matter of not having breakfast. Only to blink some at the mixed expression on Meyrin's face, "We're just messing around Meyrin, there's no pressure on being hired here, honest! I guess its just been the three of us for so long we're just excited to see the numbers go up." explained Kurt while feeling the appropriate amount of shame, "How about this, I catch you doing my job again on any other night, and...um...I'll feed you to the dragon in the basement!" Kurt would muse in good humor -though he wouldn't really, not that there really was a dragon either-. "Oh yes! Hath told me all about the pancakes, and I'm sure they'll taste great re-heated or not..I think she's reheating them right n...ah there she is!" Kurt would say looking over the heads, watching as Hath produced the honey dripping plate of re-heated pancakes. "Thanks for the pancakes Hathmeoi, sleep tight, give that arm a good resting up!~" he'd call out in a slightly sing song of a voice.

"You're very welcome Myroo, if you ever need a refill don't be shy to shout." she would say with a polite thin lined smile before giving Myroo space to enjoy her drink and talk amongst the other people in the inn. Only to watch Hath the faun head on up to rest, Sawyer would pass a waving hand giving her goodnights as well. Sawyer would stand aside watching all the progress happen, watching Meyrin talk to the twins with a thin smile, when suddenly she would look at full alert. For Rikki-Tikki, Sawyer's pet rodent, was no longer on Meyrin's shoulder! To which Sawyer would start to scan the floor, hoping to spot the little guy before anyone stepped on it.

Meanwhile, feeling himself being talked to Kurt would look around the bar only to notice he was being talked to by a rabbit! To Kurt this truly was a surprise, not the fact that he was being talked to by a rabbit, for being a satyr in disguise he has talked to a number of animals, but at how finely dressed the rabbit was and to see him inside as well.
"Well my handsome friend." Kurt would start between bites of honey dripped pancakes, "I come from the Alm mountains, and yourself? Oh! And would you like a pancake?" he would then kneel down so to get at eye level with the rabbit, Kurt proving to have quite the expressive set of dark eyes that reflected a sort of kindness and patience, and yet..."Meyrin made them this morning and Hath kinda just re-heated them, but I assure you they're really ace material. Or would you like something else?" Seeing as the rabbit had yet to be served to -from what Kurt understood-.
She'd blush lightly at his compliment. No matter how many times she'd hear such words, she loved to be flattered. This time, she set out an extra shot glass, pouring herself a shot as well as theirs. It seemed she hadn't learned her lesson last night and would probably end up in hangover city again this morning. At least she could reasonably assume that these two weren't quite as hard to drink with as Kurt had been. She giggled lightly at their bickering, and offered her own embarassing story of drunken sleepovers, "I once woke up next to a dwarf... Only to find out later that it had actually been his wife that I slept with. Man was that awkward..." She grinned as she downed her shot. Looking to Kurt, she offered a response, "No, I'd really like to help out... How about you just put me down for all of em and I'll fill in what's needed at the time." She was half-joking, as she thought there'd be no way that she could handle the responsibilities of four plus jobs at once. She was already pouring herself and the twins another shot before giving them the opportunity to down the previous one. "Would you like a shot as well, Kurt? ....Or just the bottle?" She grinned.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hearing the boys' reply, Myroo laughed, leaning on the counter she replied; "I'm sure you do. Maybe one more than the other. But what I meant to ask is are you lucky in life as the myth goes?" It was silly how these boys though, but entertaining to say the least. Dowing the rest of the Sake, Myroo was about to ask for another bottle when she saw the man named Kurt descend to look at Zu.
"Tsuki no tani is where I was born. But my clan had to leave the traditional ground because of kitsune clans until Myroo-sama found us." Zu explained while his voice seemed to gain confidence in that one sentence. He often said more than he needed to. He also lost his recently gained confidence as he started again; "W-What are you? I can't identify your race by smell... You can't be human." He sniffed the man, leaning a little forward and then smelled the honey on the pancakes. "A-ah, no. But the honey smells good", he said while taking another small whiff.
Above him Myroo looked down with a sideways smile. She kept and eye on Zu and his conversations for he commonly mislead people or just said too much. With a swift bop, Myroo warnned Zu; "Don't you think it polite to introduce yourself first before blabbering away, Zu?" Her red eye that was visible looked down on him then glanced up to Kurt while she gave him a smile.
"Could I get more Sake please?"
User Image
User Image

Josh shrugged at Myroo's repeated question. "We're still alive, I guess that could answer it." He took the shot and then nodded to Meyrin about the second one. "Hunters haven't taken us out yet and two half breeds like ourselves. Yeah, I'd say were pretty lucky." Bryan finished for his brother then looked back to Meyrin. "Yeah, fill'em up." He grinned thinking about Meyrin's story. "I think that beats any of ours, other then the time Josh got more or less attacked... "Shut up." Josh interrupted, though he knew it was pointless. "I was passed out in bed and this apartantly good-lookin' guy was going to try and rape him. To the guys surprised he enjoyed it and asked if they'd see each other again. Then their was the married man.." Turning to actually look at Josh. "Did you actually have that three-some with the married couple or were you joking. By this point, Josh was speechless. His red face easily visible for all to see.

Dapper Explorer

"Ooh I see, sounds rather Asian. I don't think I had the pleasure to travel and learn so much about such wonderful things. Perhaps someday. I'm sure Sawyer would be more knowledgable than I as she spent a great deal of time in a land called India." It would seem the scarred man knew his basic geography to some extent. But when the finely dressed rabbit inquired about his species and race and details of himself Kurt would give a dimpled smile, "I was born to strange sights, things invisible to see, I know where all past years are, and who cleft the Devil's foot." would be Kurt's vague response in a tone of good humor -for in truth the little rhyme had absolutely nothing to do with what he was, but that was what the fun of it was..to Kurt at least-.
He would give a slight flinch at how Myroo bobbed the rabbit, giving the little one a sympathetic smile, "Ah so Zu is your name, and a fine name at that, I'll get you a small plate of honey then hm? To cure the ail of the bump to grow haha and another bottle of Sake for the fine lady with the swift hand!" To which Kurt would stand once more, resting the plate of honey drenched pancakes on the counter and looking at Meyrin as she gave herself shots and passed around shots, "Haha we'll speak more on the matter tomorrow, my dear Meyrin, and I think it will be wiser if one of us is sober tonight."chortled Kurt -though as tempted as he was, and knowing that he, being a satyr in disguise, had a far higher threshold and tolerance to alcohol than most species combined Kurt still felt some responsibility in making sure nothing got too out of hand under the influence of the bubblies- as Kurt reached for another bottle of Sake to serve to Myroo, only to disapear into the kitchen for a short while to return with a saucer filled with honey for Zu.
"There you are! Enjoy." he would smile kindly.
She'd keep the shots flowing, always having another prepared before the previous had even gone down. "Come now, Josh, you don't have to be ashamed." She downed another shot before turning to stick her tongue out at Kurt. "Oh, fine, have it your way. I'll be counting on you to keep track of how many I've had then." Meyrin turned back to the twins, leaning on the counter. "So, what brings you two to our little inn?" Secretly, she hoped it was her 'awesome' advertizing skills.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"A-ah, Myroo-sama, did I say too much?" Zu asked her in a curious manner before turning his attention to the plate of honey being brought to him. It was probably one of his only weaknesses. Myroo never did reply to him either, but Zu forgot what he asked as soon as he started to eat the honey. "Thank you!"
Myroo smiled warmly and took the Sake gently. "Wonderful." She said in almost a whisper as she drank the Sake. A satisfied look fell on her face. With her free hand, she reached inside her robe about where her left breast was, revealing bandaging for a top underneath, and pulling out a few gold coins. She said nothing but placed them on the counter. The day had been long for her and she felt a need for a rest outdoors in the fresh moonlight. Without a word, she simply faded into nothingness, leaving Zu by himself at the bar.
"This honey is very good, Myroo-sama! You should try some-" In the middle of his kind gesture to his master Zu became frozen in fear. "M-myroo-sama!?" The poor rabbit looked about frantically, standing on the bar top even to look around to where his master could have possibly slipped away to so quickly. She was nowhere to be found however and Zu became very nervous about the surrounding people. His long ears soon started to go limp and he clutched the lantern tight. "M-mister bartender! I, um, require a room for the night!" The rabbit suddenly blurted out, obviously in distress. He did not know how he'd pay for the drink, honey and room. Taking a step or two down the bar towards the direction Myroo sat, Zu suddenly slipped on the coins recently placed there by a certain yokai; "W-whaa~!" he sounded as he tumbled to the floor.

(( I have to leave soon.. I have time for one more post >.< ))
User Image
User Image

Bryan shrugged as to why they were there. "Cold drinks, maybe a good looking woman to help pass the time, and a hopefully a bed to sleep in. As to why here and not somewhere else, this place seemed alittle more relaxing compared to inner city bars where everybody feels the need to yell or fight." Josh looked at Meyrin, the blush slowly fading from his face. "I'm not ashamed, I'm just alittle embarressed that my brother feels the need to tell everybody just how sexually active I am. And.. Bryan laughed silently through back his shot. "He can't get me back. He could mention some my more regretful night but I have many stories." Bryan looked to his brother with a grin and was returned with a glare. "Like walking in to him and another guy, wearing a skirt. Josh that is. "That was one time and it's not like I'm the only one who's sleep with another guy. Josh watched as Bryan almost dropped his shot glass. Bryan looked at Meyrin. "I was completely drunk and Josh had gotten into my head about why he slept with men earlier that day." Josh kept quiet, content in calling his brother out on the one story he had on him, taking his shot and the one to fall back-to-back.

::. EDITED. .::

Dapper Explorer

"Counting by how many coherent sentences you make?" Kurt would tease in good humor, returning Meyrin's tongue sticking with his own tongue popping out and a wink. That is until his good hearing caught the sound of Myroo's whispering voice of gratitude towards the sake. His head turning only for his brow to rise as she reached for her purse, his eyes rising to the ceiling when her bandaged top was revealed -not wanting to be pin pointed as some sort of pervert or anything, that and to give a sign of respect-. His big expressive eyes would turn once more at the sound of the coins placed on the counter top, only for when his head turned completely she was gone!
"Hell's teeth! How astonishing!" proclaimed Kurt. Only to gasp at how frantic the poor finely dressed rabbit became, "Yes I hear you Mr. Zu," he would say giving his most kindest and warmest of smiles in hopes to help ease the poor rabbit in his time of worry. About to walk around to the desk where in a drawer were the keys, only to pause in his step and lean forward at the sight of the frantic rabbit. "It'll be alright my small friend. No need to worry." he would say taking a few steps towards the rabbit's direction to help him up, giving the option to be carried if he liked as Kurt picked up the left coins and placed them in his baggy pockets. Kurt would walk back over to the desk and rummage around for the right key -as the keys were messily compiled in one place-, "There we are; room 6 to the left...I'll take you there Zu, no worries." reassured Kurt.
"Meyrin I'll be right back!" he called back as he began to guide the finely dressed rabbit up the stairs -helping him with the steps if need be- while also carrying the saucer of honey.

Along the way Kurt would give a gentle whistled tune, there was a sort of calmness to it that generally effected most wildlife and animals to feel calm and at peace. Setting the key into the lock and opening it for Zu Kurt would smile and kneel down at eye level to the rabbit, handing him the saucer of honey, "Here you are my fine fellow, sleep tight, I hope your troubles are more at ease with the coming of morning light." Kurt would kindly say.

(( Thats alright ^^ I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy myself XP its currently 3: 20 am in my time zone haha thank goodness I have a 12:15 class tomorrow P: ))

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zu sighed as he was helped up by the man. It was always troubling to him whenever Myroo did this sort of thing. The most troubling part was that he never knew where Myroo would go and nor would she ever tell him when she returned. "T-thank you.." He replied softly as she carried the lantern that seemed to magically light up in the hallway, giving extra light as they walked to the room. Zu had never stayed the night in an Inn before, he had always been outside. Looking up at the door that was just opened then over to Kurt as he took the saucer of honey. "T-thank you again. This is very nice of you. I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier.." He still seemed down, but he was as polite as Kurt was. "Lets talk again" where his last words as he went into the room and shut the door behind him. What was it that Zu particularly wanted to talk about? The answer would reside in the day time of tomorrow.

(( Haha yeah, that's a bit late xD CAEL! You better go to sleep too soon, you insomniac...
G'night all! ))
::. I'm sorry Cael, I completely forgot to answer the question as to why they were here. I'm alittle tired and out of it. I'll fix it. .::
While it hadn't been what she had hoped for, their reason as to why they were here made her smile. "Well, I think we've got some of all of what you're looking for, and none of what you aren't." Talking about their active sexual lives made her a little giddy. She was the type of person to be driven by the pursuit of all that was fun, and, well, sex was fun. "There's nothing wrong with having a little experience. I'm sure it's made you great in bed." She offered with a wink. Another shot of whiskey went down, and she gave a muffled burp. "Alright, Kurt... I guess you'll just leave us here without adult supervision then..." She teased him as he left. The yokai's disappearance would've struck her as interesting, but she had already been a little preoccupied with two other guests. She poured another round. While she had wanted to continue the sex-talk, her next question 'what's your favorite position' probably would've wound up taking the conversation down a spiral that wouldn't exactly be PG-13, and by then she'd probably be too drunk to change the subject, so she tried to bite the bullet and change it now, "You mentioned you're half-bloods? I myself am half-elven..."

((no worries))
((also, <3 the concern, but I'll sleep when I'm dead >.> ))
User Image

A swirl of smoke would usher from a torch on the wall. Inside the swirl and haze a figure grew and grew. The 'figure' was leaning back against the blocks near his only light source; the torch which summoned him; examining what appeared to be a skull in his left hand. He would raise his right finger and tap the shell on the nose before speaking to it, "Ah it appears we've arrived Caligastia, finally I might add... you take your time." His voice was soft, calm, and deep. His violent orange optics would raise up and quickly sweep across the room to the woman. His piercing orbs would lock on her for a moment, studying and examining her; a fine specimen.

He would take a quiet step to the nearest table where he would sit down, erect, and steeple his fingers together as he waited. It was apparent soon that the thing he waited for was nothing, and maybe it seemed he was just sitting. The skull sat on the table in front of him, not moving. "Come, Cal. Must you be so boring. I was hoping you could be good company." The skull again, said nothing, and moved not an inch. this man was insane.

As peculiar as this man appeared to be behaving, he was rather well put together, a nice off white tuxedo shirt clinging tenderly to his arms, and a tie and vest to match hanging lazily about his frame. His hair was middle length and long on the front sides, hanging down and framing his flaccid pale face with a splash of contrast. Every moment or so he would twitch and lean one way or the other, as though he were testing out gravity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff