Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Fuck, ********, ********, ********…

Resolve worn down merely by the tone in his voice when he’d spoken the simple word of “sure”, Mina squeezed her eyes shut, turned away from him and spoke again, five words as soft as silk uttered from between painted lips. She was sure he would hear her, after all, they both had the same enhanced hearing and everything that went with it, she just wasn’t sure how he would react. After all, for the past week she’d been rejecting his advances left and right. Mina always had been late to admit things, however.

I’m in love with you.

She grimaced and ran her fingers back through her loose curls, though stayed with her back to him.

Wearing: This. With: Yusa.

'Cause I know I'm the cursed one
                                    I know I'm meant to die
                                        Everyone else can watch as their dreams untie
                                            So why can't I?

OOC:

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa smiled to himself with his back turned to the female. Walking up to the female he stepped around her before looking into her eyes. Saying nothing at first he soon planted his lips to hers. If anything she would feel the scars upon his cheeks press against her, It wasn't a forceful kiss by any means. In honesty it was laced with complete devotion, the passion and love for the woman whom had destroyed his demon-hood with a single bite.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]
User Image

Obviously that was a pretty good reaction, wasn't it?

Mina sighed softly and threaded her arms about his neck, one hand sliding up into his hair. She didn't care about the scars, or anything of the other markings. This was Yusa. Her first love, and apparently her still love, even after all the years apart.

She pulled back and opened black eyes, a sign of hunger that had been one of her more obvious signs of the "curse", as Yusa called it. "You don't want this." She said after a moment, confused as ever.

I know I'm meant to die
                                            So why can't I?

OOC:

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa pushed the door shut with his foot before sliding his hands underneath the woman. Hoisting her into the air. A simple "Shut the ******** up" came from him before he carried her and set her upon the bed, instantly covering the woman with his body. His mouth moved away from her's and he proceeded to kiss at her neck as though inviting her to feed if she so desired.

[The invisible wall]
User Image

When the vampiress woke up, naked, well fed and satisfied she stretched wit her arms above her head and thought for a long, hard moment about actually purring. That was, until she rolled over and saw Yusa sleeping next to her and she dropped into panic mode; oh God, oh God, she wasn’t ready for a commitment yet! Hell, she hadn’t even said she wanted a commitment when he was all with the getting it on and s**t.

She grimaced and rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling for awhile before an idea sparked into her head and she moved back over to him, her mouth against his ear as she started whispering.

After that she climbed from the bed, packed her stuff, and was gone.

Should it have worked on him, the thrall that he was always stating to be cursed by, he wouldn’t remember what had happened the night before; not her admitting her feelings, not the sex, not the feeding, none of it. The pain in his neck he suffered from regularly so it wouldn’t be suspicious, and hell, someone had broken into his room, why not be transferred to a new one.

I know I'm meant to die
                                            So why can't I?

OOC:

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa woke up with a splitting headache. Certainly the release of the thrall had worked. He no longer felt that he craved Mina. Nor did he work out exactly where he was. However there was no denying his body that he had slept with someone. Groaning as he stretched his arms out he touched his head lightly and cringed as the pain in his neck flared.

Looking about the room he could easily tell someone had left in a hurry. For one thing, the cupboard doors were ajar and some of the drawers weren't shut properly. "What the ******** happened?" He groaned wondering if he had been heavily drunk the night before. In answer to his question the male spotted an empty bottle of whiskey laying on the rug and decided that it was his own.

Sitting upright the male let the covers barely hide his manhood considering how he was stark naked from the ordeal during the previous night. However tonight was a different night. And he had no clue how long he had been out of it.

Eventually getting up the male swiped his underwear off the floor before looking around for the rest of his clothing. "That's odd" He muttered unable to spot them in the room. "Either I've been stolen from, or this isn't where I took my pants off"

[The invisible wall]
User Image

Irys picked up his items after he was done shooting and walked back to his camp area. He put everything away and sat down on a rock and drank his water. Thinking of everything that has happen over the years of him being alive. Everything that has happen to him. The good times and the bad times. He hated himself for the bad times, but they have made him strong. Cutting his emotions to nothing. Not to feel for anything. Do your mission and do it how you can to get it done. He was a Spartan now. No longer to be free. Which he needed to be. But now he was alone, even being back to his time, he felt alone. Everyone has change since he was here last. But deep down he feels like he failed again.

[******** it!! Irys was a Spartan. Better than he used to be. He knows there are others who survive the crash from the wormhole. He will set up a becon to see if anyone is willing to find him. He hadn't pick anything up yet, but maybe he can get someone to pick him up. His commrads needed him as he needs them. Irys made his way back to the Rose Red running through the trees. He made it to the front door and made it to his room. Opening the door and look through his items for a becon. Finding one, he left again. Irys walked out of the room and went to the bar. He grabbed a few bottles of water from the cooler and left again. Not really paying attention to thoughs into the bar.

Irys left the Rose Red again and made his way back to the clearing. He ran the whole way there. I guess that's a good plus being a Spartan. Extra energy when you need it. As he made his way through the forest, dodging left and right of the trees making his way. Stopping in the middle of the clearing and place the becon down and setted it up. Hopefully someone will pick it up. Irys made a make shift camp in the spot he was before, but closer to the becon to watch it. Irys open a bottle of watch and began to drink it. Taking sips here and there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff