Sleep came in a vision of beauty,
                          She hovered over my bed;
                          She had her holy way with me,
                          And made me c** like the clergy -
                          She led me through a cluttered gallery,
                          Took me by the hand and she said,
                          "Come here boy, stick your head between my legs
                          and start praying."

Some say the serpent was the one guilty of seducing Eve - The very being capable of tempting the naïve girl to partake in the lord’s forbidden fruit. Maybe that was why the Fae’s aura resembled such things, with obsidian tendrils sprouting from a malignant core, breaking off in stalks that only ended where countless hissing faces began. Fit to function as the locks of a fabled Gorgon, these snapping, snarling entities remained invisible to those without the Auspex to see such things. Such was common in this dimension, where creatures remained limited by their lack of true sight; defined by what sat before them, rather than what hovered just beyond the veil. So the majority of the room would just see Chance Arden, in all her six feet of glory, seated content as the Cheshire cat might. All smirks and smiles, casting silent judgments of the scene without indicating a hint of distaste.

If anything, one would think she seemed pleased.

Eneru offered introductions before the blond had time to do so herself, and while it seemed underwhelming, it would have to do. “Pleasure.” Chance replied as the other woman slipped away to tend to the bar, tapping her finger tips lightly against the lacquered counter. It was for the best the Succubus distance herself from the well-known monster, lest Chance’s temper get the best of her. The other woman in such a scenario was often disposed of via gnashing onyx teeth, if only to ease whatever slights the Fae may or may not have felt. Tonight hadn’t been an evening to brood, but instead the sort of celebration one made for themselves when they felt they had achieved a small victory. A time for drinks and merriment, even for the vile and wicked.

A gaze similar to the deep Atlantic shifted back to the Incubus, with steely blues and shifting greys all casting an otherworldly light towards the male, and Chance asked, “Did I say something wrong?” But it was assured they both understood just how vibrant and intimidating the blond could be. What attractiveness or charisma was exuded from her bombshell figure was often only enough to draw in the willing, while the tortured and sinister nature of the beast was well enough to repel unwanted company. Such was the cycle of bar life, and so had the two been shuffling through countless doors for countless years to experience similar situations. Like being caught in the famed Bermuda triangle, it was like time looped and only offered the same uninteresting responses from the pawns in their stead.

Laughable sometimes, but often rather disappointing. Did no one have a backbone anymore?

No matter, the scantily clad figure rose from her perch and closed the gap between herself and her once mate with a sashay of hips. Letting him do as he pleased, the Fae settled in once more at Eneru’s side, with her digits again finding the bar top so they could continue drumming at its face. “But I suppose you’d rather us speak in semi-private?” Chance cocked her head to one side with the question, as if genuinely curious, though was more than likely doing so to study his features more closely. Even with his image embedded in those fearsome memory banks, she still appreciated the way his movements and actions, regardless how small, brought to life his visage. He was her Apollo, shining similar to the stars in the sky, save the fact they were inhabiting some Barbie doll dreamhouse. Didn’t matter though, at least not to the leggy blond, because she had been his company in far less savory places. At least this bar wasn’t swarming with Nekos.

“Been keeping tabs on you, in case you hadn’t figured that out.” Breaking contact with the mauve haired gentleman, the strange beast sent out a slow scan of the current inhabitants. “Even peeked through the shadows at you a time or two. I figured you were either doing better for yourself…” A pause came before Chance continued, “Or far worse. Though, I am starting to question whether you took our parting as something permanent, or if you’ve been holding out, just in case.”

The earth stood still,
                                  And the air fell ill,
                                  And the sky bled acid rain for days.
                                  Suckled, sincere, and crystal clear
                                  Like the sound of falling dirt upon
                                  The lid of my coffin.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Off to bed, night all..))
Iris Lunaria
((Off to bed, night all..))

Goodnight, Iris!
User Image

Irys put drinks out for those who wanted some. He looked around the bar and walked out of it. He wander the halls, getting a better feel for the place. It did change, but not as much as he once thought. He found a chair and sat down in it. He leaned back and took a sip of his drink. He glance out the window and looked up to the stars.

"To being a Spartan! No longer the Spirit of Vengence nor a Rider." Irys spoke to himself taking another sip of his drink.

Irys took a deep breath, listening to the chatter coming from the bar. He got up from his chair and headed to his room. Somethings he never could let go. Music was one thing that made him who he was. Irys was talented for being a male and he enjoyed what he did best. He entered his room and went for his bag, grabbing a case out of the bad and opened it. Pulling out a violin. He walked back to the chair and sat down. Slowly playing it, getting a feel for it again before continuing on playing.

Vicious Hunter

He ate in silence, offering a nod to the woman who apparently owned the place when she set the bowl of stew before him. Though he remained quiet and seemed intent only on his meal his mind was elsewhere. He picked up on each new being as it entered the room, mentally making adjustments to plans he had as each one moved about. Most humans might feel apprehensive surrounded by so many beings that generally fed on his kind but if Adenn was anything but calm it didn't show. Once he finished his meal he stood, grabbing the bottle of Jack and moving off to find a table away from the bar, one where his back would be against the wall.

He sat down heavily in the chair, bringing the bottle to his lips and taking a long pull of the dark liquid within. Licking the whiskey from his lips he removed the heavy coat he had been wearing up to this point, leaving him in a heavy boots, beat up jeans and a loose tee shirt, leaving his tree trunk like arms bare.

With the coat out of the way and hung on the chair behind him he sat, he leaned back getting comfortable. Reaching out for the bottle he would bring it to his lips, keeping it in his large hand as he watched those around him.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a walking travesty...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽åurora Þendragon☾
Current Theme~ Diamonds
Mood~
Wearing~ Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Lover~
With~

Aurora looked puzzled. He didn't seem much into the conversation but was yet having it anyway. She spoke up about it. "Look, I'm sorry if I'm offending. But can you expect a human to watch lustfully as you inhale the very liquid that sustains our lives? I think not...however, I have no qualms with you, as a person. You seem the decent fella." She spoke, her English accent running off of her tounge as though it were velvet.
She stood up, only a mere 5 foot tall. She looked up at the man. "I'm sorry if we've gotten off to the wrong start. Truce?" She held out a hand. In good gesture, she loved to make ammends and have no one offended with her actions. She wasn't that kind of gal. She was a kind soul, and a free spirit.

But I'm smiling at everything.

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Princeps]

She went straight for the crux of his reason for even talking to her. That made Sydney stifle a laugh less he look maniacal to the short woman. "Ah but you're wrong." The man said as he shook his head and brushed her hand away with a cold and rough hand. "I don't drink your kind's blood much lady." He corrected her. "In fact I was drinking cow's blood, but do let your prejudices get a hold of you." The man was indignant all right. Sure he understood her qualms, but that didn't stop him from becoming annoyed at having to feel different at what was his second home! "Ma'am." The vampire gave a short vow before turning and walking back to his favorite spot at the bar. It would be a wasted effort to speak anymore.
User Image

Irys step down his violin and took a drink from his glass. He set it back down on the table and picked up his violin. He played something soothing and fast pace. He stood up and walked around playing. He walked the hallways playing his music. Everything came flooding back to his mind. Wandering into the dark is still what he did best. He changed the beat and the pace of the song. Something more up beat, southern style.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a walking travesty...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽åurora Þendragon☾
Current Theme~ Diamonds
Mood~ Playful
Wearing~ Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Lover~
With~

Aurora shrugged and brought her empty bottle of vodka to the counter, walking away from the man. No skin off of her back. This guy was easily offended, and she didn't associate with p*ssies. She smirked at him when she walked by and continued back to her chair. She called out. "Yo, violinist. How about an Irish folk song? I do miss the Celts." She slid back into her chair and smiled at him. "There's money in it for you if you can summon up a ditty worth me dancing to. You're pretty good. I tickle the fiddle myself. Haven't for sometime...maybe we can have a violin-off one time, perhaps!" She jested. She loved her instruments....piano, violin, cello, bass, even a solo drum for which you use your hand.

But I'm smiling at everything.

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Princeps]

Yes the vampire was butthurt but that came with forgetting that being an undead fiend wasn't the norm. Hopefully Aurora would respond better when time came for her to know the own was a sex demon. The man shook his head at the mere thought. Once at his usual spot in the bar Sydney leaned against the wooden counter and saw the bouncer slash bartender slash musician play some good ol' music that just cemented the fact that the vampire was a good ol' boy at heart.

Then came the interruption from the witch.

: |

"Irys I'll pay you double if you keep on playing." The vampire asked, hands already moving to draw his wallet and cash.
User Image

Irys walked back to the bar entrance, leaning against the wall.

"Not a problem Sydney. And you don't need to pay me for something I love to do."Irys spoke to sydney. He finish playing the song before he moved on to the young lady's request for a celtic song.

[He shifted through his memory and found a song for her. He slowly began playing the Irish song for the young lady. He began to humm with the song as if he knew the words to it. He glanced over to her direction and gave her a nod to her request. But he never like duel-off. He liked playing with other people. Different musical instruments made everything sweeter, aggressive with passion. His heart filled with passion as he continue to play, slowly picking up the beat.

"I never was a fiddler. But I would be honor if you played a song with me sometime." Irys spoke to her. He continue play the Irish song, leaving the entrance and back to the chair.

[((OOC:Edited))]

Odiah

Punctual Hellraiser

Grayson Crawford
Ph.D. Fae Studies & Metaphysics.
Paranormal Forensics Expert

User Image

||Location: Red Rose
||Motives: Being Pretty Sneaky

Oh, the sort of places that Chance would drag him down to. Grayson found himself frowning deeply as he stared down at a piece of paper clutched tightly between his fingers. It was merely a map, and it would mean nothing to anyone else, but to him it was everything. Memorizing the words upon it, he crushed the information in a fist, knuckles turning white with the effort, before halfheartedly tossing it away with a sigh. He had finally found who he was looking for.
"Chance..." The thought made him shiver in excitement. All his years of study and research would pay off in the moment he finally confronted the creature. Grayson was getting anxious though. He didn't know how much longer he would be content to watch her from afar. What his intentions were past being in her presence even he didn't know.

He lifted himself up from the motorcycle he road in on. A pretty silver and black thing that he had owned for quite a few years now. Taking a moment to gather his things from the bike, and found that he was smiling at the thought of seeing his Fae again.

Throwing the messenger bag over his shoulders, and making his way into the large establishment, he followed the noise into the bar. He boots were a heavy sound upon the floor and he looked particular brooding, with hands tucked into the pockets of an elaborate coat. Pale fingers revealed themselves quickly to push dark glasses further up his nose. As he scanned the room. There were plenty of people in the venue. Despite this fact it did not take him long to pick Chance out of the ground. His amulet was warm, humming softly against his chest. He spotted the blonde instantly, also noticing her sitting with another man. Preciously arched brows furrowed quickly and his made solid steps to the table where they were seated, more than like interrupting with his approach. Eyes slid from the two of them and he attempted to be as calm as possible. Eventually the frantic silver orbs settled on her visage.

"Hello, Chance," he says pleasantly enough. "I'd never expected to find you in a place like this."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((OOC:Beddie bye. Cheerio loves! Thanks for the banter in the roleplaying. Aurora's not a bad soul, I promise...she's just not used to vamps. razz
Tatty bye!))
Odiah
((OOC:Beddie bye. Cheerio loves! Thanks for the banter in the roleplaying. Aurora's not a bad soul, I promise...she's just not used to vamps. razz
Tatty bye!))

[((OOC: Sweet Dreams young lady))]

Newbie Regular

((Night Odiah.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items