Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Princeps]

What other reaction could the vampire expect from his dearest friend? Well he'd shot her in the gut and left on bad terms with her last partner so that was a big clue right there. Yet it didn't faze the man once the certain someone he knew was around came into focus. Prim and proper as always, the lovely succubus Scarlett greeted him in her native tongue. No smile? Not even a hug?

Hahaha

The man smiled. Perfect white teeth with sharp fangs were displayed.

"I got a haircut." Sydney said in his his distinct accent that would remind the Frenchwoman of Clark Gable in Gone with the Wind. Underneath the dust and sweat of the man's casual attire lay the dormant southern gentleman. Moving away from the entrance the 6'4 tall man made his way to close the gap between the two friends. Now the tall, finely crafted body that towered over the shorter lady came in like a predator to his prey. There was no way she could escape his hug.

The succubus would note the clothes of yesteryear had been replaced with those that did little to hide the muscles the vampire had. The new hair style, the clothes, they all pointed to the crux of the man, he'd changed in the most subtle of ways. Sydney was still Sydney, but in a more extroverted manner. The man who had been at war with himself seemed to be as carefree as anyone could be. Arrogant even.

Quick embrace over the vampire stepped back and set his arms to his sides as he took a second to close his eyes and take in the scents around the two. Scarlett had guests he reckoned. "We have a lot to speak about don't we?" Sydney stated as his eyes opened and settled on his friend.

User Image

"I noticed.” She said with a light smirk, eyes sliding from his toes to the crown of his head, though the gesture was in no way more than friendly, simply an old comrade sizing up the other after much too long an absence, in fact, she was so amused with his response, and relieved to see him again that when he stepped in with his much larger form nearly encompassing her tiny, slender body she hugged him back, arms tightly twining about him before releasing as he moved back. Scarlett decided right off the bat that she liked this version of her friend, still the same ol’ guy that she used to be in love with, but now loved in a very different way, but he finally seemed at peace. Finally seemed happy with himself.

How envious she was of him.

Green eyes flicked over her shoulder to where the people in the next room were still amiably chatting and she turned and moved around back with her first and middle fingers twitching for him to follow her on the trek through the house and out into the gardens around back where she continued into them, fingers grazing the various blossoms she passed in her lackadaisical pace.

Assuming he followed; “I don’t imagine there’s a lot that needs to be talked about.” She would say lightly. “Unless your life has been overly busy lately?

With: Sydney. Wearing: This.

What's love got to do with it?
                                    What's love but a second hand emotion?
                                            Who needs a heart, when a heart can be broken?

OOC:

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a walking travesty...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽åurora Þendragon☾
Current Theme~ Diamonds
Mood~ Flirty, fun, ans fabulous.
Wearing~ Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Lover~ None at the time.
With~ Whoever's at the bar.

Standing at the crossroads, she found herself making a decision. The wind blew her hair in one direction, down one of the roads and she trusted it. One step after another led her through the woods which were thick and rich with foliage. Upon she stumbled a mansion of significant size. A wow escaped her plump lips before she kept walking toward the building of great stature. She stopped at the door, a bit intimidated. She'd walked so far, abbanoning her bike long ago due to it being too noisey in the perilous area she was travelling. She'd heard of things like vampires, lycans, and succubi and such. She didn't quite particularly like to run into any of those. The place seemed new...the walls outside looking freshly mortared. Wrapping on the door, she walked in after three knocks were not answered. Aurora's blue eyes scanned the areas surrounding her now. This place was swank, to the T. She felt just at home...but she wouldn't let anyone know that. She had a reputation to uphold, afterall. She tapped a foot on the hardwood floor, expecting to draw attention. Ah! There was the bar. A simple turn of her head to the left shown her exactly what she'd come for; a little time to let loose. And a turn of the head to the right and she'd see the place seemed to be boarding some people. She smiled. Shelter from her foes, drink and fine people. This was good news. Very good news. She went over to the bar, a saunter in her as her hips swayed exaggeratedly from side to side. She leaned up against the bar, cleavage just reaching over and cocked her head to the side. "Got something to wet my whistle? I'm looking for something clear and something strong."

OOC: Hey guys! I'm back for a bit. Let's rp the s**t out of this thing.

But I'm smiling at everything.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

A light sigh escaped from the assumed Irish girls naturally pink painted lips. The perfect darken halo above her head rested lightly along the pillow beneath her while her fingertips continued to brush through the white wolf’s fur. Resting was something she could only do if her mind and soul were at peace. Now, she was torn, worried, and felt empty without him. “I can’t do this..” She spoke, her voice purposely held low as she moved to sit up. “I need a drink.” She spoke, leaving the wolf along her bed as she moved towards the door. She made certain to pack a key within her pocket while grabbing her purse and heading downstairs. Pausing, just outside the door, she brought the diamond snowflake pendant to her lips before tucking it behind her black tank top, hiding it from view before she descended the steps.

A pair of piercing blue orbs peered around the corner as if with caution. Should anyone ask, she would just explain to them how shy she truly was. Katarina inhaled deeply, taking a large breath, before slowly exhaling. She reminded herself of her façade. Traveling artist. Her sister upstairs. And her name. Lightly, she took a seat at the bar and, while she waited to be helped, she searched through her purse for a form of payment. There, she parted her wallet and took a look at her new id. ‘Anna O’Brien’. It was a horrible name and the accent she had to pull off, just to use it, was ridiculous. Still, it was something she promised him she was going to do.

The dark haired beauty continued to search her purse, leaving her id out, in case she was carded, while fingertips skimmed over numerous credit cards with the same horrible name on it. She loathed it. The name, the façade, being in the position she was in. It just wasn’t fair. More so, it wasn’t fair to them. Piercing blue orbs glanced up and over at the woman who had just joined her to her side, asking for something to wet her whistle. A part of her wondered if that’s how people actually asked for a drink. She rolled over her choice of words, preparing herself for conversation should she actually have to carry one on.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.

Newbie Regular

User Image
[Princeps]

Sydney followed of course, the well worn boots following right behind the clicks his counterpart's boots made against the fine floor. "Not particularly, I've just been trying my hand at building again." A cryptic response but that's how the bloodsucker rolled. Mystery was something the former spook couldn't shake off his system. "Making connections with people, moving things around for my family." Sydney said as he wondered where Scarlett was taking them.The bar seemed a likely choice as a nice glass of what was his only drink of choice seemed apt. So that's where he went, not noticing or caring that he had ditched his pal by accident.

"I'd invite you to visit." The man said as if she was still behind him as they found their way to the finely crafted crown jewel of the Rose Red, a bar stocked with all the vices a drunk could dream off. "But it's not safe, the coast was used as a pirate outpost." Per norm the little clues given drew up a tale out of a pulp magazine. "The survivors think baring a grudge would heal their pride. But their small arms mean little compared to my toys." Sydney said with a knowing look and grin. Somewhere in another world this vampire was a James Bond villain no doubt.

Plopping his butt down on a stool the man turned around, back leaning against the counter and closed his eyes. Yup, this was his seat. All was right in the world.

"Round's all on me Scarlett." The man would say as his eyes opened and his body twisted around to face the selection of booze

((EDITED))
User Image

The succubus couldn’t help but chuckle at the tale Sydney spun for them as they moved through into the bar, apparently not moving into the garden at all, and while he plopped down on his stool, she moved around behind the bar where she’d left her cigarettes and wine, glancing over as two new females slithered in for drinks as well. Hearing the first one’s order – clear and strong, like a glass d***o? – she turned and fetched a bottle of Russian vodka, strongest proof legally sold in this area of Gaia, and a shot glass, placing both items before the woman on the counter top. For Sydney she fetched a packet of blood that was garishly labeled with a cartoon cow and she tossed it into the specialty microwave, let it heat to the average temperature of a human before pulling it out and setting it before him. It even had a hilarious straw stuck to it, like some morbid Capris Sun. She winked at him.

Her attention was pulled to the dark haired girl fumbling through her purse and Scarlett reached out and tapped the bar in front of her twice. “And for you?” She asked lightly, her head canting for a moment.

Well, with it being a pirate outpost and all, I guess I should stay right here.” She chuckled softly, only half glancing his way as she waited for the dark haired girl’s drink request, though she didn’t offer anything up of her own current happenings, merely scratched at the bite mark on her shoulder again.

OOC:

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

Katarina was still fumbling through her purse when she heard the door open, leading the a beautiful woman into the bar and a handsome man. Her eyes quickly lowered back into her purse, as if she was looking for something of grave importance, as the drinks were being made. The round was picked up by the nice gentleman, one that she glanced upwards and nodded towards lightly. Her blue orbs lowered once more, finding themselves at the bottom of her purse, before she glanced back up. “Got it!” She claimed, her accent something European, Irish almost, as she turned and handed the card with her name on it. A silver card reading ‘Anna O’Brien’ “Just leave the tab open, please?” She asked, the accent came out flawless but, to her, it sounded terrible. She could only imagine how it sounded to someone that knew her.

The kind lady across from the bar, the bar’s owner of that she was certain, was being so patient with her. “Whatcha got as for Irish Whiskey?” She asked, her accent still holding as she commented, placing her order. She knew it would be to convenient had she asked for Russian Vodka. What she would have given to have such along her lips, down her throat, the warmth within her body that it created. It was just like his touch. She shook her head lightly, dismissing such thoughts as she tried to keep her own naturally poised posture slacking as she leaned half way back in her stool, waiting for her order.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a walking travesty...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽åurora Þendragon☾
Current Theme~ Diamonds
Mood~ Nervous.
Wearing~ Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Lover~ None at the moment.
With~ Scar and Vampy.

Aurora raised a brow at the new company sitting next to her at the bar. She let her eyes peek at the man's visage a few times before pouring her vodka. She shot it quickly. s**t, no chasers around. She coughed for a minute before pounding her chest. "s**t, packs a punch. Russian?" She spoke, croaking like a frog. She managed to lift her lips into a glossy smile. She flickered her blue eyes from the bartender and the man next to her. She noticed now that this man was drinking...blood. Dammit. She'd hoped to avoid this situation but it just seemed to be the norm for vamps to be mainstreaming these days, right out in the open they were. Aurora spoke again, her accent was british and proper. "The good old 98.6 I see. Good thing I covered my neck well. Your name, vampy?" She asked, not meaning to sound rude, she just wasn't accustomed to actually associating with vampires. She stuck to her coven of witches who had become her family. She turned to the bartender next, her movements quick and fluid. She was very elegant, despite her hard exterior personality that was built up for more protection than her actual self.

But I'm smiling at everything.

Tipsy Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

xxxThe day had been long and eventful- which always meant that the day had been a good one. The girl was never one for stability or constants. She was always on the go, always moving to a new place to see new things. This was her life, and she loved her life. Mealen was a mage of sorts, the elements being her forte. Her talent was a handy one surely, seeing as she was, and still is, always getting herself into...intense situations. So for the most part, he day was done- and she was ready for a bit of rest. She walked along a road, with little to nothing around despite the lush land. Usually that meant something was preventing the city from reaching this far. Sure enough, the orange haired girl got her answer when she was stopped by a fork in the road...What's this? The girl turned her head to the side, looking behind her as her companion and the closest thing to a parent she had, crawled out of her bag.

xxxHer light green-blue eyes were meant with the black ones of her tuxedo cat, Mary. "Which way do you think we should go Mary?" The profile of her face could be seen by the cat as the girl waited for an answer. The cat herself didn't really care. "Straight." The cat said flatly, being completely able of Human speak. The old feline was just tired and wanted a place to rest. The cat loved adventure just as much as the child that she took in so long ago, however, right now she just wanted a warm room and bed to snuggle in on. "Alrighty!" The girl said with somewhat of an enthusiastic voice. Before continuing she looked at the signs...the place this path would lead them to was call 'Rose Red' Sounded interesting. So down the road she went as the cat slid back into her coat and into her bag. Which thanks to magic, was a lot bigger then it looked. She'd kept all sorts of things in there, including her sword. Which was safely sheathed for the time being.

xxxThe pavement she was walking on was surely down graded to dirt....then, slowly turned into gravel. The trees offered her a certain amount of comfort as she walked. Until, a head of her she could see a...rather large, high class looking house. Nice... The girl let just a small smile show on her freckled face as she stopped for a moment to take it all in. What a lovely looking place, this was getting exciting! The girl made her way to the front glass doors, and opened one of them. As she entered the place, she noticed how nice it was inside. However owned this place sure had expensive taste. Before doing anything else, the girl took off her hat, gloves and coat. Revealing a simple plaid dress, and a small black backpack. Which she momentarily took off and shoved everything in. "Here Mary" She said simply as she let the cat take her things in the bag. Now that, that was taken care of. The girl placed her bag on her back once more, looping her arms through the straps.

xxxMealen could hear the chatter and cladder of socializing to the left, so the left she went. The girl was greeted with the sight of a bar, a nice looking one at that. It also seemed to being have good business. Neat. Although...she just realized...she had no money...Crap What was going to do? Well, she didn't want to go back now. Maybe she could ask to work here for food and a room? Yeah! It was worth asking anyway. With that quickly made decision Mealen made her way to the bar. Then sat at an empty stool, just one off from the girl that was at the end of the chain of people. She just wanted to ask about the job for now...and maybe get a good screwdriver before heading off to bed.
                                        xxx
                                        xxx

User Image
Outfit: Link

Newbie Regular

User Image
[Princeps]

Waiting for his usual drink of warm blood out of packet that seemed fit for a kid's lunchbox than a grown man the vampire turned his head side to side to look at the other patrons. Not a remembered face in sight for him to stare at before rekindling old connections. Instead he had a woman who was getting vodka and another who fumbled about in her purse. Sydney paid no blatant attention to the two of the fairer sex. His blood with the happy cartoonish cow as the logo was handed over. "You know me too well." The man chuckled before taking a long sip of the sanguine and nodding in thanks to the redheaded woman.

As he took a long drink the vampire's blue eyes settled on the usual, the bottles of liquor that gave him the best reflection to look back at what was happening around him. Like a fish to water the man settled his gaze on the reflections and carefully inspected the two strangers. To the untrained eye the man was just checking out his next drink.

Anyone who wasn't a novice in trade craft would know he was keeping an eye on the woman with the Irish accent. It sounded off in his mind for a split second. Eh. The man moved his blue eyes over to the owner. "Well don't expect to stay here for long. Once I have things settled real nice I'll invite all of the old gang for some R and R." Then came the interruption.

The man's head titled as the stranger drinking vodka asked for his name. An American, a Brit and a Frenchwoman all in a bar, geez that sounded like the start of a bad joke. "Sydney." The vampire responded before sticking the straw back in his mouth and slurping the last of his blood drink down.

((EDIT
I need to use the preview button more often.))
User Image

"Oui.” Scarlett responded sweetly to the dark haired girl that had made quick work of her first shot of vodka, her head canting to the side to watch as she honed in on Sydney, and Scarlett couldn’t help but to chuckle under her breath. Syd was one hundred percent taken by a beautiful princess, and no one else could ever compare, especially now that they either had a child, or it was on the way. Her time tables were so messed up she couldn’t remember when she’d gotten the news. She shook her head, and looked back to the Irish woman, smiling even sweeter and nodding softly. “Of course I can, and we have several different brands.” Letty nodded and selected three different bottles, placing them before her with a shot glass as well so that she could take her pick.

Though, upon hearing Sydney’s reply she couldn’t help but to suddenly laugh out loud. The gang? Who was actually left? Sydney, Damien ( somewhere ), Riku ( with Damien ), Sydney and herself. Wasn’t that pretty much it? “All four of us? If Damien and Riku ever show.” She asked sarcastically, refilling her wine and lighting another f**, filter placed between her lips and lit with a green zippo that Gira had given her for Christmas years upon years ago.

Shaking her head she moved down to the newest member of their little "party", and she smiled at the orange haired girl, her head tilting as she gestured over her shoulder at the rows upon rows of alcohol. "What can I get you, dear?" She asked, taking a drag from her cigarette and exhaling smoke towards the ceiling, away from her guests.

OOC:

Vicious Hunter

The night was cold. His hands had gone numb some time ago despite the heavy gloves he was wearing. Being on horseback moving at full gallop wasn't helping him any though he was surprised the beast he rode didn't give off more heat. He saw the diverging paths and intended to stop but his mount had other ideas and decided for him, continuing on without slowing up the center path. It wasn't long before they came upon the manor, the beast coming to a stop near the front of the building. Adenn looked down at his mount and shook his head.

"I take it this means you want me off?"

All he got in reply was a snort from the beast, flames shooting out with the breath. Adenn shook his head and dismounted, stretching and trying to get some feeling back into his limbs. The horse seemed to grow momentarily, snorting more fire before running off into the night, a trail of flamming hoofprints the only thing to mark it's passing. Adenn shook his head.

"Better not leave me stuck here Ruin.."

He turned back to the building, moving up to the door and reading the sign. Shaking his head he opened the door and stepped inside out of the cold, shaking his head as he took in his surroundings feeling like he did not belong in a place like this.

Adenn was a large man, standing over six and a half feet tall with the bulk on his body to match. He slipped the heavy gloves from his hands, shoving them in a pocket of his heavy coat and ran one of his large hands through shoulder length dark hair. He made his way to the bar, taking stock of the other patrons as he entered. He had the eyes of a hunter, scanning those before him with icy blue eyes, looking for threats. Most people would call him paranoid, but that paranoia had kept him alive. His steps were quiet, despite his bulk and he sat down at the bar, motioning for the lone woman working the bar.

"Bottle of whiskey and a glass please.."
Alex -

Food? Guess he was one of those types. Not that it was really much of a surprise. The showy ones usually weren't who you had to worry about. People like Zeno, with the air of self confidence, the charm, the silver tongue, they were the real dangers. No doubt there was something nefarious lurking just beneath the surface. Alex had no idea what that something could be, but a bit of skepticism was healthy. It was probably the reason he'd been alive for so long. Well, one of the reasons. "I'm sure you have an intriguing view on the subject. Despite how many claim to be of that disposition, I've only heard a few of their opinions. Such rambling is often indicative of having an actual knowledge about something, and you don't seem the kind to prattle on for no reason in particular." Somewhat of an unusual assumption to make, but Alex liked to think that he was able to get a decent enough read on most people. Perhaps a touch arrogant of him, but such was the nature of most humans.

"Some might call that a curse of sorts, having such an effect on others. But personally, I think it must be rather handy. It probably helps weed out the undesirables, I'm sure. Barflies and harlots and the like." Solicitations of the lewd variation were something he was no stranger to, but they quickly lose their charm. There isn't much fun in it, really. With the handshake out of the way, Alex took one more sip of the drink in front of him before setting it back down. Zeno's gesture with regards to his name was a polite one, if not expected. It was likely that he would use the shortened version of the name regardless. "By all means. My full name has always struck me as a bit pompous, but I've become accustomed to introducing myself with it." The mention of he and the blonde being drawn together by fate in some manner was certainly of great interest, especially because she seemed to already have something of a history with the other fellow.

He would continue to listen, patiently waiting until Zeno was done with his pseudo-tangent. At least he wasn't as bad as some teenager rambling about insignificant problems of no real substance. "Work, in a way. I'm a freelancer more or less, and that leads to me traveling all around. This is one of the few times I've been somewhere that isn't a shitty, run-down old bar though. I haven't quite decided whether I'm taking a liking to it or not." It was something different, certainly, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing. The patrons usually had just as much of an impact on his opinion as the establishment itself, and so far things were shaping up to be... interesting. The appearance of a handful of new persons wouldn't go unnoticed, but little more. Something of a passing glance towards the cowboy, while the females would get a slightly more drawn out once-over. The ratio of attractive to non-attractive individuals on Gaia was unusual, and rather amusing.

Tipsy Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

xxxThe girl let her mind wonder, while looking at the colors of the different bottles that made up the inventory. Quite the collection was had here. So whoever owned this place had quite a lot of money on their hands. Although, she had to say it was nice that they were sharing the experience of this place with others. Normally people would want to keep a place like this to themselves...or only share it with people of their 'Class' The girl was brought out of her thoughts when the bartender addressed her with a motion to the drinks. Right, the job. " Actually, I was wondering if I could get a job here? I don't have any money and I need a place to stay." She grinned light heartily as she said it. The bartender was actually really pretty. Almost like a rose...was she the owner? It would seem fitting enough. Alas, If there were no positions open then that was fine, she would just go somewhere else...but she really hoped that she could stay here. It was such a nice place.

xxxRight after she spoke, a rather tall...dark looking man came in and asked the bartender for a drink. The entrance made her look at the other people down the row. There was a cow boy looking ma- no, vampire. His drink was a dead giveaway. The girl didn't really have any issues with vampires...or anything of the Mystical sort. As long as they didn't mess with her or get in her way. She was good...alas, a lot of people here were pretty much all of the mystical sort. She couldn't pin point what there were...but they gave off a different feel then humans did. There was a man with black hair talking to a vary...showy blonde. Two guys talking with one another, about what she didn't really care to hear. Then there were two girl, who had seemed to have just gotten here like herself. What an interesting crowd...

xxx

User Image
Outfit: Link

Newbie Regular

User Image
[Princeps]

"Four is better than nothing." Sydney said just after finishing his drink and meal, the empty packet was squished and balled up. With so much going on the bloodsucker couldn't keep attention on the vodka lady for too long. That and his mind drifted off to the negative. Just the four of them huh, oh how the years came and passed. The vampire would have to take a moment to visit the memorial Scarlett had made for fallen friends. Maybe a drink for the homies too.

Standing up Sydney left his stool and leaned over the bar, trash in hand it was tossed over and into the trashbin. Something that only those close to the owner could so casually do. Sitting back down on his stool the vampire noticed the newcomers. Funny that, the trickle soon became a constant drip. With luck Scarlett would have a flood of new people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff