Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Obviously everyone is done for tonight. You might be able to count me as a usual. Not sure. Good night, God bless. Repent and believe. Soli Deo Gloria.)

Tipsy Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

Guilt ridden nightmares had plagued the Russian throughout the night. Normally, she would experience just one simply nightmare, and be able to brush it off, but in this one she not only experienced her own death but a loss. The dark tendrils along her head had shaken, leaving her body filled with that all to recent, and familiar, anger towards her family and their recent actions towards her Companion. She had seen it, the light packing, the arsenal of weapons she would take, as sneaking them onto a private plane was not as complicated as the main airline that so many traveled on. All of this, and the very snowflake diamond trio he had given her. She wore it now and, tucked underneath the very clothing she wore, out of view, and against her chest, nearest to her heart, where he belonged.

Katarina would set out, knowing exactly who to call and how to get to where she needed to. She had left Tyrell back, at the Inn, and direct orders, through a note alone in case she tried to stop Katarina, to Celeste about watching Tyrell and not to worry. The plane ride, naturally, would take forever with a few stops. This gave her time to force down food she didn’t crave, nor held the desire to eat, but did so anyway before taking off again. Hours upon hours later, she arrived to the very climate that her body had morphed naturally to accept and adore, Russia. Her home. She made haste, demanding the plane land far enough away from the castle to leave her a bit of lee-away. Her lithe and, oddly enough, secluded frame, managed to near the castle before recalling a secret passage that she use to play with as a child. How things had changed. Now, no longer in beautiful dresses, she wore the tightened of skinny pants, made to allow movement, bent, and leverage, along with a long sleeved armor short to keep her warm. Naturally, she wore more over such, but not to much as she was used to such a climate.

Katarina entered the passage, pressing through the familiar dark that she could direct herself through years upon years from now should she need to. Half way through, she felt a hand lounge out, taking her wrist, and pulling her forth. She reached inwards, grabbing a dagger, her weapon of choice, from her coat, before slashing out in her own self-defense, cutting the assailant enough for him to let go of her. Of course, after he released her, she was near the entrance, a wide spectrum of lights welcoming her, and there were more hands then even she could cut through. She was dragged forth, tossed to the floor, and as she glanced up with her piercing blue orbs, a multitude of guns, riffles, and even a few dagger throwers, like herself, were present. Though, that was hardly the importance of the situation. In front of her was her beloved, Tyrell, unconscious, while one of the guards held a gun to the base of his skull. Katarina’s eyes parted, widening, as she immediately lowered her own weapon. “Ah, there ve are!” A familiar and hated voice called to her as she turned to view her Aunt, the one speaking, and her uncle. A look of pure disgust crossed over her otherwise softened and delicate features. “I believe vou have my castle and my love.” She cooed playfully. “But ve vere going to kill vou and then him!” Her uncle retorted, cutting down the very cockiness she once held. He was always good at that.

By the time Katarina had awoken, she could already feel her heart within her throat, the numerous and sound beating choking her while one hand lifted to take hold of her throat before searching her features. Not a mark. Those beloved blue orbs scanned over to her side and, in seeing him still resting, she was able to breathe again. A light sigh escaped her naturally pink painted lips as she leaned forth in the chair, resting her head in the cradle of her hands. “I’m so sorry, Upyr…for this…for all of it…” She spoke while shaking her head. Slowly, she stood up from her chair and, in leaving the blanket behind, she walked over to the side of the bed, leaning forth to place a light kiss along his own forehead. The warmth upon the connection, the skin to skin touch, was something she dearly missed and secretly prayed that she would be able to feel it again soon. Standing, her hand lowered as she gently brushed a few strands out of his resting features. Whatever they did to him, and regardless of the dream, she would surely have her revenge.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.
User Image

Irys thank Damien for the meal and politly nodded towards Riku and her daughter. He picked up his helmet and left the kitchen area. He wander past the bar and saw the new one. He looked formailier to Irys, but so did everyone now a days. He continue his way to the piano area again and set his helmet down. He sat down and messed around on the piano playing random notes. Irys began to play a song for his son. One he did for him at his funeral.

"Shadows set mood.
Innocence left the room.
And all I know to do.
Is shed a tear for you.

Oh, oh, oh, oh...

Please don't be ashamed whether you win or lose.
I just want you to know that I'm proud of you.
Don't be afraid when your fight is through.
I just need you to know that I'm here with you.

I can't watch you choose.
To pour salt in your wounds.
Now all I know to do.
Is say a prayer for you.

Oh, oh, oh, oh...

Please don't be ashamed whether you win or lose.
I just want you to know that I'm proud of you.
Don't be afraid when your fight is through.
I just need you to know that I'm here with you."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn stood up and bowed. "I think I'll get some rest. Good night m'lady." He smiled and then turned around to head out of the entrance to the bar, walking into the foyer. His men soon followed, opening the door and closing it for him as they headed towards the forest to where two tents sat nestled against a line of trees. The prince pulled back the curtains to enter his tent, drawing out his sword to place the tip into the ground. He then ran a hand over the very center of his armor, a white, diamond shape stone appearing. The stone was embedded into the armor, and once being removed, the armor began to dissipate into silver smoke which was drawn into the white stone in Jorildyn's hand. He then took the hilt of his sword and flipped the bottom open to hide the stone inside. The elf then closed it to draw it from the ground placing it back into it's sheath, then proceeding to undress. After his shirt came off, he took his belt off which held two straps that kept his two daggers strapped to his back. A few seconds later, Jorildyn lay back on his mat asleep, the hilt of his sword resting on his chest.
(Guess everyone else does their rping at night. Later.)
User Image

Irys stoped playing the piano and grabbed his helmet once more and walked back to the bar and grabbed a glass of water. He nodded towards Scarlett in respect and walked out of the bar and headed back into the kitchen area. He sat down once again and took a sip of his water and then a deep breath of relief. He was glad he got everything of his system. Something that he wasn't expecting to happen, but it did. He was glad it did. Somethings are never meant to stay hidden for long.

He just truely misses his the love of his life. She was everything to him. Some days Irys felt like he was a shell of his former self. But that's what kept him going in battle. To be better than he used to be was now his goal. One day his love will come back to him in a different form. Some day.
We Could Be Villains

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    “Now, now. Let’s not get heated over a small misunderstanding.”

Small misunderstanding. Tch! Pure gold.

The otherworldly creature had yet to peer the fae's way, allowing her swirling irises to hop from patron to patron. He, of course, abided to his quiet nature while looking to see a jittery palm holding contest to crimson currents racing to the first drip. Hastily had his rejuvenation start, apathetic to the glass shards crawling from the orifices they punctured and fall one after the other along the cupboard. Pain. If only for a slight second to remind him he was very much alive and had yet succumb to the evils Chance watered with the blood of lustful sinners and proud heroes who ever dared to step toe to toe with the abyss.

“And you think because we parted ways, I’m the villain in all this?”

Funny. Just enough to break way with pearly whites to the amount of rounds they could go bantering one another without a shred of honesty. "Well, you're sure as hell no hero, love," he retorted, feigning interest of her next coming lines because, to his surprise, they were. "Uh-huhhh..." Eneru trailed, biting his lip in question if the blonde could make sense of this: what man would allow his soul to be linked if they weren't anything but happy with their flame? The thought was terrifying, but what was strength without overcoming obstacles? Taking a couple of swings before striking out. The little truth in their different characters. Chance can strut and play bad all she liked, but when it came to playing something different than the norm, he could very well say she always had a tail between her legs.

"Ever mean anything to me... Hah! Because I didn't chase you when you wanted to call it quits or save you when Nathan was seconds away from ripping out your damn wings."

His words were venom because no matter how much Chance would care to admit it, they were true. So his body rose, all six feet and six inches of his build, staring down the woman who taught him how easy it was to burn when playing with fire. His hand rose to glide his fingertips across the pale canvas of her cheek until grasping at the furthermore blonde tresses to jerk her head back. A smile crossed those dainty lips of his, removing whatever space there was between the two to brush a kiss along her own.

"You know every answer I'll say is true. You can fight me all you want, but tonight is inevitable. So we can skip this part already?"

Cultist

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chance Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Sleep came in a vision of beauty,
                          She hovered over my bed;
                          She had her holy way with me,
                          And made me c** like the clergy -
                          She led me through a cluttered gallery,
                          Took me by the hand and she said,
                          "Come here boy, stick your head between my legs
                          and start praying."

Like he could get under her skin so easily. How cute.

Chance kept her ears open to the retorts, though it was obvious through her narrowed lids, she was likely far, far away from the conversation. Memory lane, as it were, with thoughts on a night some time ago between herself and the Incubus. Hard to say why this was the one memory she always kept in mind, but them in the bath with the words spilling just as warm as the water was enough to soften that shell of hers. “You don’t need to be snippy.” The Fae finally breathed to her once mate, letting those swirling tri-colored hues focus on his appearance as though she could drink it in. A cool refreshment in the deserts that were bars and back alleys and every other seedy, dismal place she found herself seeking out a fix.

He was that thirst quencher if there was such a thing.

So with that kept firmly held in her head, the blonde waved one hand dismissively at his final comments and offered something of a smile. “I didn’t come to fight you. You know better, I hope.” Because she had made promises to him in that bath tub years ago, and she intended to keep them, even if took eternity to do so. “We can move along any time. This wasn’t my chosen meeting place, after all.” And with the words came the sweeping gaze that trailed from person to person within the bar until it came to rest on the other Fae; it was to let Des know not to follow. Not that Chance was ever opposed to an audience under regular circumstances, but tonight was outside the norm. Eneru didn’t qualify as another meal, and he shouldn't have the Watcher’s eyes on him for note taking.

“Do you have a place nearby, or have you just been wandering this whole time?”
                                  Worthwhile question to ask, considering the nature of the beast she took as company. While their human friend with the spectacles was left at the bar, Chance too the Incubus by his hand and began to lead him back out into the open part of the room. “If not, I could find us somewhere to go…” Though he probably wouldn’t enjoy just where the duo ended up. After all, Chance Arden was hardly known as a pinnacle of class and luxury, despite having been given every opportunity to be such a thing. She went against the grain, defied the status quo and still managed to come out on top. Every sacrifice a small price to pay for power.

Zeno and the rest would wait, because no matter what came of their little feud, there was no true end in sight. Not yet at least. "Unless you want to grab a room here for convenience." And if he agreed to that, maybe Des wouldn't be up in arms over Chance vanishing from sight.

The earth stood still,
                                  And the air fell ill,
                                  And the sky bled acid rain for days.
                                  Suckled, sincere, and crystal clear
                                  Like the sound of falling dirt upon
                                  The lid of my coffin.

Tipsy Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

Katarina’s soft lips lowered, tracing along his forehead once more and lingering there for just a few moments before she was able to pull herself away. If she could, she would live out the rest of her days by him, in that chair, but there was still the possible threat and Celeste was right, the façade was still needed and not eating, in the end, was just foolish. Slender fingertips trailed through his long dark hair before she was able to pull herself from him. The lithe frame trailed across the room and disappeared into the bathroom. With what little time they actually had to pack, she was surprised that he remembered to pack her lavender scented bathing products. Something she would have to thank him for when he woke up. Yes, it was ‘when’ he woke up. To think otherwise would have destroyed her. Taken everything she held in, held so tightly together, would have exploded and, at this point, with him still being out, she could easily lose it. Still, and as she was taught at a very young age, the moment she would leave the suite, she would hold the perfect mask, tucking away all of her worries back into the depths of her mind. Though, even that pained her.

The dark haired beauty made her way into the bathroom where she fished out the first aid kit, cutting away at the bandage before peeling it back. The sight caused her jaw to tightened as she pulled back the bloody bandage, some of her still loose flesh, peeling back with it. “Damn it..” She whispered, the Russian accent thick with both worry and disgust. “Come on…heal damn vou.” She finished, removing the rest of her clothing before she stepped into the already running and hot shower. Thoughts poured over her as the individual drops preyed along her lithe frame. The last time they had shared a shower together, how cocky he was, how sexy. She felt her cheeks gather that familiar heat as she turned her attention back towards the wound along her wrist. As the water hit it, and the burning and pain re-introduced itself, she would have rather thought about the shower with him then the reality occurring with her now. Slowly, and as more of the water was introduced to the wound, light and steady trails, at first, began to engulf the wound and run off the sides of her arm, taking a lovely little stream of her virgin mortal blood right down the drain.

The rest of the shower would be quick, the scent of her beloved lavender flowing lightly from underneath the closed door. The shower would fall silent, ending the water’s reign, as she stepped out and, in grabbing a small towel to wrap around her wrist, then one for her body, and another for her hair, she moved to stand along the sink. Slowly, she removed the one along her wrist and examined it closer. This was, by far, not the grosses or deadliest wound she had. No, that award goes to an Assassin who blew a huge hole right through her shoulder and left her to bleed to death. Luckily, her Companion had found her. This would was, by all accounts, just an annoying flesh wound that would leave behind a mean scar. Katarina continued to dress the wound, covering it in a numbing salve before wrapping it in gauze. A light sigh escaped her lips as she gave her fingers a light wiggle before moving to completely dry off.

Departing from the bathroom in just one of the towels Letty was certain to decorate her rooms with brought the hidden Russian Princess to the closet where she had managed to hang up what little they were able to pack before she was rushed away from their last location. It was far from the dresses she purchased, that she still kept at the very Estate that she was ignorant of burning to the ground. Deciding on another pair of skinny dark jeans, a dark tank top, and her dark over pull jacket made her wonder how she could have normally worn such before she was re-introduced to dresses after the last time she was on the run. Changing into such, and lowering the towel off of her dark and short tendrils, Katarina moved back into the bathroom, hanging up her towels, and towel drying her hair, which would end up drying flat and perfect, instead of using a blow dryer in fear that it would wake him. He needed the rest, he needed to heal, but more importantly, she knew he needed to wake up on his own.

Katarina leaned forth, grabbing and placing her grey boots onto her feet before she left the suite. Pausing, in the door way, she turned back and faced him. “Сон хорошо, мой возлюбленный Апир”. With those words spoken, she turned from the suite, leaving him to rest, while making her way back down the stairs. Half way down, she inhaled deeply, pushing much into the depths of her mind, and prepared her façade. Lovely and delicate features would appear soft. Her piercing blue eyes, the very surface of them, would appear eager, friendly, but beneath such, was sorrow, guilt, and anger. She moved through the bar area and took a seat at a nearby stool. She was simply seeing who was all working or if, by chance, a bar tender was needed.

O.O.C.
t i m e o f d a y // evening, shortly after sunset.
w e a t h e r // clear, starry skies, and a bright full moon.
User Image

Wearing: This.
            OOC:

When the sun had finally set, Mina was up and gone from the bedroom in a flash; she had dressed hastily in a short red dress with a slanting collar and but one sleeve, a pair of black buckled, velvet boots and black accessories to match up. Her long, dark hair was left down with the part off to the left, the luscious raven locks in long, straight waves.

She entered the bar in a furious flash, though her aggravations weren’t directed at the blue eyed Russian at the counter nor anyone else who happened to be around, multiple curse words flying from under her breath as she shook her head and flapped her arms and hands like pretty little, blood stained doves. The slice across her neck where she had offered Yusa her blood was healed, though a faint scar had been left behind, and that seemed to be the object of her frustrations. However, when her deep, blood red eyes fell on Katarina perched by the bar the woman couldn’t help but to smile, dark painted eyes brightening and a smile spreading over her lips as she moved forward and enveloped the woman in a cold, hard hug with warm feelings.

I’m so ******** happy you’re okay, Rina.” Mina said softly, pulling back and sitting down beside her, eyebrows moving downwards in concern as she touched Rina’s chin and pushed her head this way and that to look for wounds, glancing down over her as well. “Tyrell didn’t harm you did he? I know Celeste had said that your wrist was pretty torn up but other than, are you alright?

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Princeps]

Things were going well for the man. As well as they could be when things were put into perspective. He was still kicking for one. Secondly his friend's business was back to it's old hustle and bustle. As long as the Rose Red ran with the redheaded succubus in it's helm things were all right in the world. The clear sky above his head gave way into the bright light of the bar as the vampire walked in.

Tonight was not a particularly cold night, but the man was always room temperature. As such his warmth was kept by the grey bomber jacket, black shirt he wore under it alongside simple carpenter jeans, long socks and warm boots. Not exactly high class customer, instead it was more suited more for a blue collar who stepped into the wrong bar. "Rose?" The man called out, he had news to tell the woman.

Tipsy Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

Katarina was busy pressing her finger lightly against the bar’s fancy top. The very tip of her finger lingered around in bored circles. A part of her wished to get up, to leave the bar, and to return to the room, where her beloved Companion was still resting. However, she knew that lingering around the room would no longer fill the façade that she was trying to still keep up. A light sigh surpassed her lips, making her attention unfocused. Even the front door opening would cause her to pass over the very detail.

A pair of stronger then normal arms engulfed her and, with the paired voice, she could tell it was her Companion’s mother, Mina. Lightly, she moved and embraced the other, hugging her tightly and, perhaps, holding her a bit to long. The embrace was greatly needed as a part of her was frightened that Mina might not have been so kind to her.

After all, was it not Rina’s fault that Mina’s son was now laying unconscious in a bed upstairs? Was it not also her fault that Tyrell had received the beatings and torture from her very family? Katarina tightly pressed her lids together as she ended the hug from Mina. “I’m sorry, so sorry, about your son.” She spoke, an unusual Irish accent moving forth. She would lower her voice while her hand reached within her back pocket, pulling out a new id, naming her Anna O’Brien. She would lightly roll her eyes at the name, loathing the façade.

“I really cannot express how sorry I am, Mina. To you…or to Tyrell.” She whispered, still keeping with her Irish accent. She would pause in speaking as her head was moved lightly from side to side, before upwards, as the other continued to look her over. “I swear, Mina. I’m fine.” She offered, her soft lips smiling lightly. It wasn’t until she mentioned her wrist that the smile would disappear. “I made the mistake of trying to feed him while he was unconscious. Honestly, I didn’t know about the rules of not feeding a low energy vampire.” She responded, another light sigh surpassed her lips. “The wrist is fine, Mina. I swear.” She ushered, trying to think of something else to say.

O.O.C.
User Image

Scarlett was tucked away in her office once more, the door slightly cracked while her fingers danced and sang in delicate, spidering movements. From the crack in the grand piano’s hood, up from its bowls and billowing into the air in depressing, haunting waves came the flowing, all original tune that Scarlett wrote as she went, eyes closed, body slowly rocking to the flowing sounds.

She was so concentrated on her music she barely heard Sydney enter the bar, nearly missed his calling of her name, but at the last second his voice broke through her spell and her fingers stalled on the ivory and ebony keys, the sound jaunting and ungraceful in every way.

She sighed and took a sip of her wine.

Standing from the piano she lowered the heavy cover down over the keys and moved from her office into the hall, through the foyer and into the bar where Sydney stood, looking for her with a touch of a strange look on his face. Her head tilted to the side. “Sydney.” She said quietly, stepping closer, her eyebrows lowering in concern. “What is it?

With: Sydney. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Princeps]

"You know how strange things from time to time?" His words were as ambiguous as they cold be. "Well..." The man crossed his arms and motioned with his head for Scarlett to follow him outside. "I found something in the woods you may want to take a look at." And with that Sydney turned and walked out without a second for the woman to oppose him. "I was driving here when I saw it." The vampire said as he stopped, turned to look at the redhead and waved for her to follow faster. The brisk pace he walked made the situation in hand sound urgent.

Out in the crisp embrace of a cool night the undead fiend went. Hands pocketed less then become icy cold. It was one thing to allow them to become frigid to the touch, but for whatever was happening the vampire had deemed it a bad idea. "I know this sounds crazy but you know how life is." Another warning. Just what exactly was Mr. Valentino bringing Scarlett to? The man spoke no more as he walked away from her building and over to his daily vehicle of choice. A late 90's Hilux.

Stopping in front of his pickup the man pointed at the truck bed. "I was hoping you could help me with this." The crunch of dead leaves as the man neared the back caused something to growl. "Ssshh." The man told the unknown. "Come on now." Hands out of his pockets the man leaned into the bed and as if my magic pulled out a Tiger cub from it. "Here." The baby Tiger was then passed on to the succubus as if it was nothing. "You like kittens right?"
User Image

The succubus didn’t even have much of a chance to answer him as he beckoned her to follow, speaking some mad gibberish about strange things happening and needing her help with something and believe it or not she had the weirdest idea that he wanted her to help him bury a body. Which was a strange idea seeing as he always buried the bodies for her, though, that being said if he asked it of her, of course she would help.

Being lost in her thoughts while effortlessly keeping up with him, slender body easily floating around on suede pumps, Scarlett blanched when she found herself standing next to his truck, staring at the late model and frowning deeply. “What happened to the car I bought you Christmas be-?” She asked in a stingy tone, though she halted when something in the back of his truck growled and he reached back there, speaking all cutsey cooey at it before lifting a…

Tiger cub?

Scarlett found the furry, warm creature in her arms before she could say anything in return to him and she lifted it up before her all reverse Lion King, about to protest when green met ashy brown and she found herself quite thoroughly in love with the little munchkin. It didn’t help that the cub then batted at her hair like a kitten and some string and Scarlett squeed like some immature high school girl and brought the cub against her chest, fingers burrowing into thick, stripped coat. “Of course I will~” She cooed, her nose moving to nuzzle into the tiger’s fur.

With: Sydney. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas