Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
The elf nodded with a half smile. He looked into her eyes and removed his hood, knowing that she would be able to see past the shadows the cloth cast. "Green ale please m'lady." Fulfilling her question in his usual light, smooth voice. His olive green orbs peered down at the money bag at his waist, slipping two fingers into the bag to pull a single gold coin. He placed his on the bar top and smiled completely before the expression left to be replaced by his normal straight expression. "This should cover my tab. If not, I have more m'lady." Jorildyn added as he placed his hands in his lap. "Usstan talinth Dorn tlu staying natha while." The prince thought as he moved the olive orbs to give a glance around the room, appraising the place.
User Image

The man fixed a decent sized plate of steak and eggs and passed it to Irys before chuckling and shaking his head at Scarlett’s words. After she’d left he moved around to where his wife sat and leaned down to hug her from behind. “Don’t worry about her, she’s just terrified of infants.” Damien said, his voice raising to a sing song, child friendly tune as he ran his fingers over his baby girl’s cheek, smiling broadly when she made a soft, fond squeaking sound.

She has your eyes.” He said quietly as he had many times before, bending to kiss the top of Riku’s head and nuzzling her hair. “Did you get enough to eat?
One Truth Prevails2184

[((OOC: Have to admitted, your pic looks like a young Fen. from DA2))]
User Image

Irys looked up and nodded to Damien. "Thank you my friend. Looks good." Irys began to eat, taking his time. Enjoying the good food that was made for him. He kept to himself while he at. His mind still raced with the memories of his lost son. But he did his best to hide his pain.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Riku Myth

╚══════════════╝
Riku smiled up at the new man though it was a very faint stare as she watched Scalrett leave. Yes, work calls. Riku had gotten a taste of the momentary life of a non-work-aholic. didn't last long of course but still she wished in some way the woman would get a break as well. THe touch of her husband brought her attention back to the present and she smiled slightly in a little way reminded of the secret touches they had shared in the past. Looking up she smiled at her husband than back down at Layla in her arms, though soon she cleared her throat"Yes, I did. But um, Damien aren't you going to introduce your friend?" she raised an eye brow, tilting her head slightly. She turned her attention to the new man, who now had a plate full of wonderful food.
User Image

The succubus turned and moved over to where her various ale’s were on tap and selected a tall, sloping glass that she then tilted beneath the spout and filled to the top, making sure to wipe the sides of the glass down before moving back to where he sat and placing the chilled glass onto a round, rose colored napkin. Her head tilted to the side as she picked up the coin, turned it about in her fingers and then slipped it beneath the bar into the safe. “More than sufficient, monsieur.” She said lightly, her own tone light enough that it would appear friendly, but solid enough to be seductive with a French accent twining every syllable.

My chef has just prepared breakfast, if you’re hungry.” She commented after a moment, sliding up to sit on the bar stool on her side of the counter, fingers moving to smooth out her dress along her legs.

With: The New Arrival. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
User Image

Huh? Hadn’t Riku met Irys before?

Oh! I thought you two had met. Riku, this is Irys. Irys, my wife Riku and daughter Layla.” Damien said after a moment, his head shaking as he tried to get his thoughts back together. “Irys worked here for a good portion of time awhile back, bartender and bouncer.

He sighed softly, a gently happy sound as his lips touched Riku’s neck, nose turning and nuzzling upwards into her hair once more, squeezing both her and the baby gently in a sign of deep affection. Honestly, Damien didn’t know how he’d ever been happy before her.
User Image

Irys finished what he had in his mouth and smiled. Took a drink of his water before speaking."It's nice to my young lady. I did indeed work here a while back. But as a different person. Your daughter is very beautiful. Her smile reminds me of my son." Irys smiled again taking anothert drink. Where did that come from, he thought to himself. It was out now.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
He bowed slightly as she took his money, moving to get his drink, smiling once more to show gratitude as she had returned with a cup of liquid that smelled delicious to one of his heightened senses, his nose. Jorildyn's pointed ears twitched a bit as he shook his head. "I've already eaten m'lady, hours ago. I usually awaken before the sun." The prince stated before lifting the rim of the glass to his lips, quickly drinking a fourth of the liquid before setting the glass down, his thirst satisfied. He placed a single finger on the string that held the cloak to him, causing the knot to untie. He reached around quickly to catch it, setting it beside him and revealing his armor, and the white markings at his neck which matched the two on his chin. "Mzilt alur."
User Image

"Well, the early bird get’s the worm.” Scarlett said pleasantly.

She relaxed against the stool she was neatly poised on, her head tilting to the side as she observed this rather strange Elvin man in his battle armor, someone she wouldn’t have thought to be sitting in her bar, drinking ale and casually conversing. “What brings you this way?” Scarlett asked curiously, tilting her head to the side with a light, friendly smile on her painted lips.

With: The New Arrival. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Riku Myth

╚══════════════╝
Riku thought deeply about her past work days in the original establishment made by her mistress or rather former mistress Scarlett Rose. No, she didn't remember him at all. Perhaps because back than she gave a rats a** about everyone else in the world. Always focused on her work and keeping her nose out of Scarlett's affairs. She smiled up at the new man and nodded her head, "Thank you. A pleasure to meet you as well Sir. Though please, don't call me young... I'll never look my actual age. " she meant no disrespect, but she was a mother, and a wife, and most of all, a woman. Twenty three in age, and heading towards Twenty four in less than four months. "Your son must have a wonderful smile than.." she jumped slightly, keeping a hold of her daughter as she felt her husband's lips against her neck. A familiar warmth filled her veins and she let out breath, closing her eyes momentarily before shaking her head and smiling up at him.

Had things been the same before him? No, she was lot more passive and distant, didn't care didn't even notice people. A deep breath let out and she turned towards her husband, "Damien, do you mind taking her? I've got to grab something" she smiled lightly, tilting her head slightly as she awaited his answer.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn nodded at her comment before another sip of the delicious ale which sloshed around a bit in the glass as he set it back down. "I am looking for my brother. I heard that he passed through this area on his way back to our home, m'lady." Deciding to leave the kingdom out of their conversation. The prince gave another smile as he reached back with both hands to pull the emerald green crystal which was attached to the simple black string. It proved Jorildyn's royalty in his kingom, but to the people in the land he was in, it would mean nothing but jewelry unless they had been to his kingdom. The prince let the crystal hang at his chest as he placed his hands back into his lap, looking down, then back at her. "Perhaps you have seen one like it. A blue one attached to a silver cord? M'lady." Jorildyn asked in his usual thick elvish accent, not flinching when his men came through the opening of the bar, sitting down on a couch a ways away from himself. They kept their hoods up to completely conceal their identities, not moving once they had been seated, or even bothering to ask for some service.
User Image

Irys finished his plate and his water before speaking again. He turned to her glancing down at the child. "Nor will I. He had a wonderful smile. He's gone now."Irys replied to her comment and looked away as he son's imaged popped into his mind.
User Image

Irys wasn't one to really talk about his past. Though everyone seemed to be older then he was. But only by a few centuries. He didn't mind. He felt relax being around people who are close to his age. He was still surprise how old he felt. He still remember the pact he made. To his fellow Spartans, he was the oldest. Over 500 years old. They couldn't explain it. How did he survive all those years. Irys just laughed at it, but he was a perfect one for the program. But it cost him the Spirit of Vengence. He was starting to be happy that it was gone. Though he will miss the flames and the burning skull. Irys closed his eyes and laughed a little to himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff