• Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

[[sorry but i need to shoot so this is my last post for the night]]

Yusa watched her pace back and forth. In some cases Yusa found it incredibly amusing to see her inner turmoil. In some ways he made her suffer, which was all the revenge he needed. Making his way to the bed the male sat himself down and slid off his boots. Kicking his feet up and onto the bed the male lay back, resting his head on his hands as he faced the ceiling.

"It's not advisable for me to go anywhere right now. Looks like I'll just have to live with this connection we share." This was the part of Yusa that Mina was unlikely to have seen before. The part of Yusa that just couldn't give a ******** what happened around him.

"Why not come lay your pretty head down and we can talk about it some other time" Yusa let out a yawn of exhaustion as he awaited and without realising the male eventually passed out. The blood loss taking its hold on him, his body awaiting to make a full recovery in his sleep.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]
User Image

Wearing: This.
            OOC: No problem, man. Have a good night.

Mina watched with an overly sour expression as he spread himself out on her bed without a single ******** given, relaxing until he passed out.

She stood over him, watching him with a bout of inner turmoil that wracked her entire being until finally she shook her head and turned away. The wooden, straight backed chair in the corner of the room was snagged up and shattered against the wall, though in his current state it surely wouldn’t bother him. A severed leg was lifted and poised above him, her rage blackened eyes glowing as she thought about plunging it into his heart. She stood there for quite some time, never wavering until the stake was finally thrown to the side and she whirled about to go and shower.

The vampire spent at least thirty minutes under the scalding hot spray until her body was unnaturally pink and fleshy, usually unyielding skin just a hint more pliable as she finally dried off, the scent of blood replaced with a hint of lilac oil. Her mass amount of black hair was clean and shiny as she dried it in thick, straight locks, her skin rubbed with a special salve that sunk in to keep the flesh soft and silken. She dressed in a silk and lace black night gown that hung down to her mid-thigh, clinging and tugging in seductively to her multitude of curves, a pair of basic black panties and her silk robe. She fastened the tie around her slim waist and moved back into the bedroom.

She stared at the bed with a rather obvious grimace on her lovely face before finally sidling on over and curling up on the edge of it as far from Yusa as possible, hugging a pillow to her chest. It took a few more hours, but she finally fell asleep, curled tightly around her pillow.
User Image

Irys sat at the bar a while longer, drinking some Captain and V.C. He didn't really drink a whole lot. But when he did, it was something he was drink for a while. Irys looked around the bar and realise how full it was geting. He got a quick refil of his drink and grabbed his violin and walked out of the bar. He made his was to where the piano was and sat down on the bench. He placed his helmet next to him, he set his drink on the top of it and began to play the piano. Something he hadnt played for awhile.

Irys took a deep breath and began to sing with the music.

"This is my letter to you

We started following a certain description.
We started simple and fair once again
Before there wasn't any need for an answer
Things were much different then

[Chorus]
But now you question who I am.
Who I am inside
Now there's nothing left to hide.
So here it goes
This is my letter
Hope you're alright. It's been rough for me
thinking all night. About the places I'd be
If I maybe, just did a little bit more you might've
Let me, become a man for sure
And if I might, express one concern it seems an
issue. All day at every turn
What's the next step, the latest hole in my life
What's next for me to learn

Engulf myself into a permanent mystery.
No one day just as the next.
not for me
It's so confusing when I look at my history.
I just can't handle that yet.
No

[Chorus]
Who I am inside
So here it goes
This is my letter
What's next for me to learn

One more friendship ends.
And then for awhile.
I can breathe again

[Chorus]
Who I am inside
So here it goes
This is my letter
What's next for me to learn"

Aged Reveler

User Image

╔═══════════≠__V E T I S__≠════════════╗

∞ཟླ་བལངཁ་ཁར་སྡོདགཟའ
ཟླ་བགཟའཁྲགཚོན་གཏོངས
ང་རང་རངཆོག་མཆན་སྤྲོདསྲོགཁས་ལེན་བྱེད ∞

『 burrowing to your soul... 』
User Image

Vetis had never actually roamed around Hell, most of the time he was was on Earth possessing one poor b*****d after another before tossing their soul through the gate to Hell. Sometimes his brothers would tell him what circle of Hell his latest soul managed, but it didn't really matter to him; there was no competition after all. He raised a thin brow as she questioned him, his eyes narrowing on her incredulous look. He dismissed it quickly though turning his back on her before sighing lightly, every demon had a different view of things or their own words, terms over the decades or depending on where your originated it would always be different in one sense or another. No matter.

"Mm, forgive me then I didn't mean to insult you." He said lightly looking to the dark wood paneled walls and observing the paintings, listening to the woman speak about not leaving behind loose ends. She wouldn't harm him though, she knew better than to even try but he gave her credit for voicing her anger. A soft chuckle came from him and he laced his gloved fingers behind his back admiring the detail in the surroundings since he hadn't actually took the time to look at them when he first came in the room. Scarlett mentioned changing identities, which for a demon was only hard if you were sloppy, it was finding the right vessel to hold you for a long period of time that was difficult. Demons like Vetis couldn't stay in a vessel for a long time without it melting off of his bones, literally. He didn't know Scarlett personally, or how long she had been around, but obviously she was able to stay in her vessel for a while if people were recognizing her from mere looks alone. Then again there was the aspect of being strong enough as a demon to bond enough with the soul to keep your vessel from melting, but that alone took having destroy it so much and almost making the soul become your own. Not something that Lucifer or Baal even tried doing; since it was much easier to just possess one meat suit after another.

"I have a feeling I've over stayed my welcome," He began, chuckling lightly before making his way to the coat rack and grabbing his cane from beside the couch. He needed to find the new soul anyway, if he didn't his visit would be all for nothing.

"Shall we?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
『 ...devoured whole
I see black light 』
User Image

The man had spent the entirety of the night curled around Riku, keeping her safe and close to his heart, only releasing her when she got up to calm a hungry Layla, or just to peek in on her as most new mother’s so often do, of course then she’d come back to him and he’d bring her close to his chest again. Damien had gotten up a few times as well to check on the little princess in the joined room, often just to stare at her as she slept or to cover her more soundly, just small tasks to stay close to her.

When morning came, spilling the light of a new day into their room Damien slid from the bed as easily as he could and picked up the monitor from where it lay on Riku’s bedside table. A plain white t-shirt was yanked over his head, jeans replacing sweatpants, socks donned and sneakers tied before he pocketed the monitor and snuck out of the room, hoping that the silence would help Riku to get in a bit more sleep than usual. He trotted down the hall and turned down the stairs before heading into the kitchen where he took note of everything in stock, and set about really cooking for the first time since Layla was born.

Eventually he had a tray set up on the kitchen counter that was decked with a plate filled with eggs Benedict, several pieces of bacon just the way she liked them, and a healthy serving of hash browns. From there he stepped into the garden and selected the reddest, largest rose that was close to the door, stripped it of thorns and slid it into a small vase that was also on he tray. Silverware was added, a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, salt and pepper and a folded, cloth napkin. He placed a silver lid down over her food and lifted the tray with a practiced balance.

He carried the tray up the stairs and back down the hall into the bedroom where he placed it on her nightstand with a small note propped against the orange juice.

Mrs. Neil,
            I went down to see if Scarlett was busy, join me when you two wake. Enjoy your breakfast.

Love,
            Damien

He snuck back out again and moved towards where the piano was being played, curiosity getting the best of him. “Irys!” He exclaimed, surprised but happy to see him nonetheless. “Hey, man. You hungry?” He grinned and waved for the man to follow him, should he want to as he moved back into the kitchen to fix a larger amount of breakfast foods for the general public.
User Image

Sure. She was miffed. But she had calmed near immediately after her outburst and was feeling much better without all that anger bottled up, anger was useless and it took far too long to turn to useful rage.

Yes, I think you have.” Scarlett commented as she stood as well, leaving behind the bottle of wine and dirty glasses, she could get to them later.

The demoness proceeded him as they left the room and she gestured to the bar they had been in several hours prior. “Your soul is either in there or upstairs in one of the rooms, or so I assume. If you’ll excuse me I have to check on things around my business.” She nodded politely and moved from his side to the stairs where she ascended them in slow, even paces that easily hid her annoyance with Vetis. Yes, he was intriguing and she should have been thrilled at all the time spent together, but he had over stepped the bounds of her welcome and now she wanted nothing more than to escape him, even if for just a few moments.

She moved down the hall of the third floor and slid by into her room where she closed the door quietly behind her and moved into her bathroom where she stripped and showered off the annoyance and aggravation from her encounter. Once done she dried her coppery hair into long, straight waves that fell softly down her back, dabbed a touch of sandalwood oil behind her ears and ducked into her closet to find an outfit.

When she stepped from the small closet she wore a long sleeved, slinky, short black dress with an open back down to just below her spine, the hem ending a few good inches before her knee; a pair of knee high boots with stiletto heels were zipped up the back of her calf, nails done to appear as though they were trimmed with lace, and her makeup light fading to dark in a flattering fashion. Cherry painted lips were touched up and puckered before she left the room again and moved down the stairs into the kitchen. “Damien.” She said pleasantly, seating herself on a stool at the breakfast counter.

With: Damien. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
User Image

Irys finish the song as he heard someone call his name. He looked over and saw Damien looking to surprised. He laughed a bit before he spoke. "I am actually. Got bored in the bar and thought I come back here to relax and get away. Irys got up and grabbed his helmet. He walked over to Damien. Irys was a bit taller than he used to be.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Riku Myth

╚══════════════╝
The night had passed slowly, which suited her just fine, everytime she rose she took her little one into her arms and rocked her back to sleep within a few moments. And every time she returned her beloved husband, she fell right back asleep, easily. His warmth soothed her and despite the fact she had fur to also keep her warm, tail and ears, she was definitely felt more at home and warm in his arms. Despite the fact she was in a deep sleep she could still somewhat feel the disappearance of her husband, though in all honesty, she just rolled over. The small wolf woman was completely out, getting not nearly enough sleep for her body in the beginning of Layla's life. The wee one woke and Riku did as well, only rising to get the crying child. Riku moved towards the dresser and held Layla in her arm while she got out new cloths for her. Thats when the smell of breakfast hit her nose and she turned slightly. Steadily holding the child in her arms, she looked down at the note in Damien's hand writing.

Once the note was read she smiled brightly than turned towards Layla, "Your daddy is a hopeless romantic.." she sat down on the bed, scooting back with Layla in her arms. "..I love it though."

After much difficulty and yet complete comedy, Riku managed to eat her meal and feed the child. Riku got her bathed and changed. By the time she left their room, she had the tray empty and arranged in a way she could hold it and the baby easily. Walking down to the kitchen she placed the tray down and than cradled the small infant in her arms before stepping out. She was dressed in a white shirt, v-neck that exposed her 'enlarged' breasts due to the breast feeding needs and a dark washed jean that tucked into those fur lined boots that looked way to comfy to be legal. Her hair, a medium length blonde reddish locks were let loose, resting behind her shoulders their straight locks silky smooth despite the fact that she had been handling a new born. Her locks were barely wet even after her short lived shower. If you could even call it that. Into the main room she went and found herself stuck by the scent of Scarlett. She counted the reasons as to why she was lucky that it did not effect children.

Slowly though, she moved towards where Scarlett was, smiling lightly at her husband as she walked and stopped near Scarlett, "I am sorry its been so long Ms. Rose." her words were gentle, and soft just as they had always been, her dreamers stare still the same. Unreadable Pastel blue eyes and relaxed light lips twitching pointed wolf ears. Her tail even swayed calmly behind her.
User Image

Irys walked into the kitchen and sat down a few seats away from Scarlett and set his helmet down. He grabbed a glass of water and sipped it. It had been a long time since he saw Damien. Still doing good for himself. Always a good thing. Too bad Irys couldn't say the same for himself. Seem to got worse for him. But it is what it is.
Damien, Irys, and Scarlett were now all grouped into the kitchen, joined by Riku and the baby and Scarlett felt her heart warm at the familiar bunch that grouped around her.

Riku, dear, don’t be silly. I understand entirely.” Scarlett scolded lightly, leaning over to get a better look at the pup cradled in her former employees arms, a smile on her full, red lips. “She’s beautiful.” Scarlett beamed, glancing over to Damien to make sure he got the compliment too. “What have you two been u to, dear?

Damien was busy cooking, creating a fantastic smelling array of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and freshly sliced fruit, but he made sure to grace Irys, Scarlett and Riku with a warm smile. “Thank you, Scarlett.” He said quietly. “Irys, what you want?” He asked, pointing to the food so he could fix the man a plate.
User Image

Irys took a deep breath before he spoke.''I'll have some steak and eggs please."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
The pathway to the tavern was appreciated as it gave the dark, solid brown horse some time to catch his breath. The other two men that had accompanied Jorildym were left behind because of the fatigue their horses had undergone. The cloaked figure stopped silently as he eyed the double doors, then looking back to see his men slowly catching up the him. The elf pulled his hood up to cover himself, dismounting to walk in front of Artax. He ran a hand through the creatures mane, a smirk taking the place of the elf's expressionless face as he looked back. "Sei'lor phor camp natha stath yards tir trail. Plynn kyon d'lil zaphodiopen, t'yin dos shlu'ta doer lu' thalra uns'aa wu'suul." Jorildyn place a hand on the hilt of his two edged long-sword and stepped up to the door, placing his free right hand on the right knob to open the door enough for him to step inside of the foyer. The cloaked creature gently closed the door behind him, peering to the right and then to the left before making his way into the bar room, sitting down in the middle of the bar to wait patiently for some service.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Riku Myth

╚══════════════╝
"Nonsense. You deserved to see your Goddaughter as soon as she was born.. Just couldn't move at that point. " she smiled slightly, and than sat near her former employer. Her pastel gaze moved down to her baby momentarily before they passed over a new member. Someone she hadn't seen before. The dreamers stare was definitely working for her because at the moment, no one could tell what she was thinking. Until she turned towards Damien. A smile crossed her lips that lit up her face. There was a point in time where Damien had studied under her and she definitely heard he speak less than that. Turning back to Scarlett she tilted her head to get a better look at Scarlett's face, "Would you like to hold her Ms. Rose?" she smiled lightly.
User Image

The door to the establishment had opened again and Scarlett found herself sighing that she couldn’t even take a break from business long enough to chat with her old friends, though a moment later she found the distraction helpful as Riku asked if she wanted to hold the child. “Oh goodness, no, Riku darling. I’m much too afraid of breaking her, perhaps when she’s a touch more sturdy?” Scarlett chuckled softly as she stood from the stool she’d been perched on.

Duty calls, my sweet. We’ll have a chance to talk at more length soon. Take some time to rest and settled in, alright?” The succubus bent at her waist to kiss Riku’s cheek warmly, reigning in her powers so as to not douse the woman with pheromones before turning and moving from the kitchen and out into the bar. “Bonjour!” She chirped happily as she stepped forward and around the counter, adjusting her slinky, little black dress. “What can we do for you?

One Truth Prevails2184

With: The New Arrival. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
User Image

Irys looked over and saw the child. He smiled to himself. Thoughts of his son ran through his mind. It's been forever since he held him. Too long for him. Though he would never get a chance to see him again. The grave wasn't even there anymore. Burried with time, faded away. Only just a memory is all that's left. Irys would continue to search for his wife and hoped she was still alive from the crash. He took a drink of his water and sighed to himself. He would most likely eat and head back to the piano and play another song to sooth his racing mind."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff