Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Wearing: Black, silk robe.

As Yusa entered and spoke in the same snarky fashion that he had always hosted, Mina laughed from under the bed, musing about how much she enjoyed- Wait, no! No she didn’t enjoy anything about Yusa, not anymore, not ever again. “It so happens I was mildly distracted last night.

When the room was finally under the shroud of darkness, Mina rolled from beneath the bed and was by the closet in less than three seconds, moving much faster than actually necessary; should Yusa turn around he would witness the long expanse of pale flesh being slowly covered by a black silk robe, the scars from the time she’d been covered in a net soaked in holy water still crisscrossing her skin, despite being faded from time. “Again, there’s no need to apologize, lover.” Mina responded as she turned from the closet, fingers wrapping to cover the burned flesh of her forearm, the contact causing her to wince. The bites her son had delivered had healed during the night.

If you really want to leave, I’m not going to stop you.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa turned to see the flesh get covered by the black silk robe, yet said nothing. His heart seemed to not register the females attractiveness, more instead was the grief that being near her caused. Even so close to the woman he felt so far away. In ways she had nurtured him, helped him through the initial stages of vampirism, but she had then cast him aside for Phillip.

The Misaku would never forget what had transpired over those months, nor would he speak of them. He had done many bad things as a result of it. Rape, murder, even a spot of healthy genocide had been in order.

This creature, this woman before him, had been the maker and destroyer of Yusa Misaku. Still she haunted him, even when not in his presence, she was always there. Whenever he made love to a woman the females features slipped into his mind. The cool and pale flesh, the warm breath and always the sharp pain in his neck.

Yusa dragged himself back to his senses by the damage the sun had caused to the woman he adored. Walking forwards the male thrust his arm out not far from her face and turned his head away. It was very childish yet at the same time showed his ability to care about the woman even after all this time. "Your turn" He said continuing to face away from the woman.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]
User Image

The vampiress continued to watch him as a twist of emotions flushed through his eyes and she felt, for the first time, a true pang of guilt lance through her heart.

When he’d offered her throat to him, she hadn’t meant to change him, it had just been too little too late to do anything but to save his life, so she had changed him, killed his soul and poisoned him with her disease, forcing him from a life in the sun to hiding in the shadows. She could see the change in him now, more than ever and it pained her.

She was stuck in her own thoughts when his arm was thrust towards her, soft inner wrist bared and waiting and she shook her head, closing her hand over his flesh and lowering it despite the pang of hunger and the saliva that filled her mouth, fang’s sliding free of their fleshy, pink sheaths. “No.” She said gently, brow lowering as she shook her head, releasing his arm and turning away. “I’ll heal.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa frowned as she let go of his arm. "I am no fool, you need blood to heal from burns." Reaching into his belt line the male produced a scalpel and ran it across his wrist. Holding the arm out so that the blood ran freely from his arm. Blood dripped from the wound that had clearly hurt the male to do so. Still, he held his arm out diligently. As though it was his duty to look after her.

Or maybe it wasn't that, maybe it was Rain that made him stand here with his arm out. His late wife had died without even giving Yusa a chance to help her.

[The invisible wall]
User Image

"And there are blood packets down in the bar that would work just- Just as..” The smell of his blood filled the room and Mina’s pupil’s dilated, though she continued to fight the swell of scalding hunger that dried her mouth and throat. “Yusa.” Mina said, her tone growling from her throat in the animalistic way of a beast that was long overdue for a kill.

However, he should have known better than to offer her a wrist.

As his sire she would always be stronger than him, proven as she changed their positions in the blink of an eye, pushing his back hard against the wardrobe she’d been digging in a moment prior and her slender fingers dug into his hair, wrenching his head to the side. Once the side of his neck was available she craned forward and sunk her fangs in, flooding his system with endorphin's to ease the pain and flare the pleasure.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa didn't even fight as Mina forced him against the wardrobe door. Even as she wrenched his head to the side he uttered no complaint, not even the slightest resistance before her fangs plunged into him. For sure it was an unpleasant feeling to begin with yet with the endorphins circulating his blood stream Yusa just lost the ability to care.

In a sick vampiric way, Yusa found it all incredibly romantic. It was the same as the first time. Feral, rough and filled with lust for Yusa's unusual blood. Yusa wrapped his arms around Mina, pulling her hard against his body whist she fed. An arousal rising from the feeding of the woman. Oh how he wanted her, craved her.

[The invisible wall]
User Image

She groaned, fingers tightening in red tinted locks while her free hand moved between them, searching and finding the waist of his pants.

She stopped, pulled her fangs reluctantly from his throat, and looked into his eyes, deep red, carnal orbs searching his for a long moment before she shook her head. “You don’t really want this.” She whispered softly, fingers moving from his hair to stroke his cheek, tongue moving to lick the blood from her lips as she stepped back, breaking free from his tight grip, breathing heavily through her nose, and still resisting the pull his blood had on her.

The burn on her arms had healed sometime during, though she didn't notice even as she pushed her wild, black hair behind her shoulders and turned from him, arm wiping across her mouth, though blood smeared her cheeks and down her neck as well. She hadn't exactly been concerned with etiquette.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa was more confused and light headed than anything, so it took him a moment to respond. His response though was so typical of Yusa it was comical. Reaching his hands up to his shirt he slid the blood covered garment from his shoulders to reveal the tattooed and scarred flesh. Her fangs had pierced the exact spot they had done all that time ago. "You took away that option then" He said simply before he dabbed at his neck with the cloth to mop up what she had left behind. The streaks ran down from his neck over his well defined torso and soaked into his leather pants.

[The invisible wall]
User Image

"I'm giving you a choice now. Walk out that door and be free of me. I release you." Should he accept the offer, Yusa would no longer feel her pull, would no longer crave her. It was a gift that often killed the sire, but it was all she had to give him.

The vampire shuddered from the overload of mixed emotions, grimacing as she fully turned and wiped with self disgust at her throat and mouth. She was older than some child, she knew how to control herself despite her little display not working in her favor. Stupid. "Go." She told him shakily, drawing the flimsy nightwear closer around her slender form.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa looked to the door, his hand moving to his neck once more. Then he looked at the blood upon his fingers, to Mina and then the door again. To be rid of the curse that haunted him, the release of her hold on him.

Looking back to his hand the male looked at the faded scar that had been caused by the engagement ring she had returned to him all those years ago. His mind reeled for an answer, the door, or Mina. To most it was a simple choice and yet, Yusa still loved her, even though he hated the disease within him. Taking a few steps towards the door, Yusa suddenly came to an abrupt halt.

Turning around the male walked back to the female. His red eyes showed an incredible warmth, the pupils slitted and the veins that were usually red were now black. His own eyes, not the blend between the disease and the elf-kin, but his own eyes.

With that he sat on the floor. Crossed his legs and just sat there. Saying nothing to the female as he folded his arms.

[The invisible wall]
User Image

She heard him step towards the door, pause, and then walk back like some defiant child and sit down near her. She turned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What are you doing? Isn't it what you want? To be free?" She asked softly, her tone perplexed.

"I have only ever caused you pain." This wasn't her usual pity party, she was long over that, she was speaking the solid truth. She had changed him and left him for Phillip, never sought him out to check on him... So why did he stay? He should hate her. "I have nothing else to offer you."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa said nothing as he listened to her talk. Instead he reached to his parasol, twisted the handle and slid a long thin blade from the sun screen. Throwing it on to the bed the male leant himself back. "I'd rather you use that. I understand this disease. I understand why I can't walk away right now. I know that I should hate you, but I don't hate you. Not anymore. Sakura died, she gave me hope but she took her own life. Rain, my son's mother died... in childbirth."

Yusa looked towards Mina's face. His expression was one of peace for what seemed to be the first time in ages. "You're a beautiful woman. Too beautiful, you're dangerous. If you want me gone. The sword is there. I won't stop you"

[The invisible wall]
User Image

Mina growled as he spoke, fangs bared and red eyes spiraling from the cent of the iris out to the rim to a deep, soulless black. “If you weren’t my childe…” She stormed, fingers itching to grab the blade he’d thrown on the bed and slice his head clean off his neck, if not just to watch it roll and satisfy her anger with him.

She was positively fuming at this point, frustrated that he had come to say goodbye and yet here he still sat, offering her a blade to end his life. “What- What the [********] is wrong with you? I just gave you the offer of a lifetime, Yusa! Everything that you’ve wanted since I changed you and you just sit there!? The [********]”

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa didn't batter an eyelid at her outburst. He had plenty of that with Ronove, though he appeared calm on the surface, Yusa's son had a temper to make his mother proud. After she had finished her tirade the fire demon stretched himself out on the floor. His spine cracking into place before he sat upright finally getting to his feet after-wards.

"Frustrating isn't it? When things don't go according to plan" Yusa picked up the blade and placed it back into the unusual sheathe. "I always hated you for what you did to me. But I wouldn't have you suffer because of me. You and I are from different worlds. I hate you, but I love you."

Yusa smiled momentarily before he leaned in to Mina and kissed her cheek. His lips would be warm. That kind of warmth that was unnatural and could only be found inside the demonic beings such as Yusa. "If I leave that door, you'll be torn in two. That's what happens right? When you release your thrall. It pains you. I'm not going to be the source of your death, that's just not my style"

[The invisible wall]
User Image

Her teeth were bared once more, fangs fully unsheathed and lethal looking between her blood stained lips as he pressed a warm kiss to her cheek. “Yes, it’s been said the feeling is akin to being torn in two, but I am not weakling, Yusa. I would survive it just like I’ve survived everything else that has happened. I will not offer this to you again, you turn it down now, you turn it down for the rest of our unnatural lives.” She had stepped back and away from him, snarling like caged animal; there was no escaping this conversation; with the sun up there were few places Mina could go in Rose Red that would be safe from its deadly rays.

She paced back and forth, keeping a good distance from him and the pull he had on her, hands constantly raking back through black curls in both anger and agitation. “You are such a pain in my neck.” She fumed ( ha-ha, vampire humor ) finally looking back to him as her pacing ceased, though she was still furious.

Devil’s be damned, she had to admit that somewhere something in her still felt something that was like love for him.
                      Not that she’d ever admit it.

Her hands lifted and covered her face as she turned, fighting down her bodily urges with every ounce of self-control she had.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff