Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Irys looked at her as he removed his helmet. Irys face didn't really show emotion. It was hard for him to now. But when was a Rider, he could. It was demanded. But now, it was hard to when he needed to. He still is haunted by the process of his changes. His body still aches from the Spirit of Vengence leaving him. Irys took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Thank you, young lady. I've never really sang like that for a while. As for you other question. Pain never goes away from what I've done and seen. But it seems like you had your fair share of pain to tell. I'm just guessing, please don't be offended if I have done so. I'm usually straight forward. I don't like to beat around the bush." He said taking a sip of his glass of water.
User Image

Young lady?Kid, I’m old enough to be your grandmother, if not older.” Celeste said grumpily; she wasn’t a demon, simply a wolf kin that had roamed the earth for well over a thousand years, perhaps longer, time keeping was much different when she first came into awareness.

Anyways.

She stepped forward from the door to the bar and maneuvered away from it towards the counter where he stood, and she slid onto the seats that were offered for the customer’s to use, fingers placing the mug down on the counter. “I don’t actually feel much pain, believe it or not.” Celeste said with a smile and a shrug, blue eyes peering around the room before she glanced back to him. “What’s the point in hanging onto negative emotions? They just make you age faster.

Located: In the barroom; at the bar. With: Irys Shepard Wearing: This.

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me,
                                    Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
                                        Moon's awake now, with eyes wide open,
                                            My body is craving, so feed the hungry.

OOC:
User Image

Irys sat down next to her taking another sip of his water. Sighing in relief. He took another deep breath. He agree, holding onto some emotions is bad. But some pains are hard to let go. He lost so much, it help him to keep going. He was now a soldier again and better built one to be honest.

"I agree to that. Holding on is a bad thing. But I was being nice. Still look young to me. Age never really matter to me anyhow. But what brings you here?" Irys spoke and asked, finishing his water and setting the glass down, blankly staring at it. As if by magic it will refill. Irys now learn that somethings are meant to stay and go. He learn to live each moment as it was his last. Even in battle.
User Image

Of course she looked young, it was a gift, or something.

I work here.” She said with a nonchalant shrug. Scarlett hadn’t actually hired her, but the two were good enough friends that it wouldn’t matter anyways. After all, Scarlett was busy and there wasn’t really anyone else around to tend to the hungry/thirsty customers, now was there? “You?

OOC:
User Image

"I used to be the bartender and bouncer when this place first open. I was a different person then. It was like any other day, not to busy, the cook at the time.. What was his name? Oh well, doesn't matter now. I don't think he really like me all to well. For being what I was,"
Irys laughed a bit, shaking his head and continue. "Sorry, just his reaction when I met him was funny. Tough to explain though. But this place became like a home to me. But then I was called out, so I left it all behind. And now that I'm back, I don't think I could really leave again."

Irys looked at her and smiled a bit. It had been a while since he smiled. But it felt nice. He knew he could be himself in this place. Nothing really did change since he left and came back.
User Image

"Damien.” Celeste offered, a fond smile crossing her lips. “He was Matthew’s friend. I didn’t know the two of them well, though hearing of Matthew’s death was certainly tragic. I heard he was well liked.” The wolf nodded slowly, fingers tugging through her dreadlocks as she shrugged. “I can’t really imagine Damien not liking someone, though I only met him once so I may have that wrong.

She nodded as she gazed around the room. “It is a lovely place, though I doubt we’ll be staying long, Anna and I, I mean. It’s not really my style.” She chuckled again and lifted one pale, scrawny shoulder in another shrug.

OOC:
User Image

"Besides not really being your kind of place, why else? If you don't mind me asking?" Irys asked getting another glass of water.

Irys got up and walked behind the bar. Grabbing a bigger glass and filled it with water and stood there taking a drink and looking at her from time to time. Glancing around the room as well.
User Image

It was strange, to see someone drink so much water in a bar. “Don’t you want anything stronger? I mean hell, sure it’s only six in the morning but you’re in a bar for Christ’s sake. Break open some whiskey or something.” She grumbled before shrugging at his question.

I’m not a domestic house pet. I spend a good chunk of time in the wild to stay sane.

OOC:
User Image

"I'm on duty. I try not to drink. I'm done soon. I might have some Spice rum with Vanillia coke. Though I'm not much of a drinker. Rough childhood with a uncle of mine and his drinking." Irys looking at his water and then at her. As he spoke in reply.

Irys had a hard time watching his uncle drink his life away. Doing his best to stay strong for him and his brother. But that was then and this is now. He love the taste of rum, but only when he craved it and it was calling him. It had been a while since his last drink.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

The quicken padding grew fainter the farther away form the establishment she grew. Having a lithe frame, and viewing it in a way only her Companion was able to do, she found the muscles along her well developed form remained the farther she ran. Each muscle tightened, recalling the last time she displayed such a fondness for the exercise, and thanked her. Though the very same muscles would respond, later on, in the familiar tightness, mainly due to hwo she pushed herself whenever something was truly bothering her, she still longed for the familiar feeling. It was something familiar to her. Perhaps, minus Celeste, the only thing that was familiar to her here. Yes, there was the Rose Garden, the enchanting hostess-Letty, but even that didn’t make this place feel like home. Home was where he was, her Companion, and he was not here.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly from underneath her t-shirt as she haulted near the edge of the long drive way. Lightly, she glanced from right to left, then back, before sighing. Leaning over slightly, to catch her breath, she withdrew a small cell phone from her right pocket. A few buttons later and she had reached Celeste’s name and an empty box made especially for texting.

“I’m at the end of the drive way and I need to run farther. No Guard. No forest.” She texted then hit send. She would wait for the other, knowing all to well she would get the meaning behind such. It was a promise she made, foolishly, to her Companion. She would never venture far off from the place where she was staying without her guard, in this case it was Celeste herself. She knew it wouldn’t take Celeste long so, while she waited, she pulled up Tyrell’s name, an empty box for another text, and sighed.

She longed to send him something, anything, but knew the phone could be easily seized by those who were, no doubt, currently questioning him. Or worse, it would confirm exactly what kept her tossing and turning at night. Either way, it was something she didn’t want to think of. It was something she didn’t wish to imagine. To late. She felt the chilled wind blow across her features and sting the growing tears that welded up within her eyes. Should Celeste arrive soon, she would blame it on the wind along and how chilly it truly was. Truth was, she was not only missing him, god did she miss him, but she was worried that her past had finally caught up to her and taken the one thing she was growing so fond of, the one person she found herself loving, away from her.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.
User Image

The wolf was about to answer him when the phone in the concealed pocket of her dress buzzed, and she pulled it out, swiping the screen to read the message Katarina had sent her, and her head shook. “I’m sorry to cut this short, kid, but my sister needs me.” Celeste stood, slipping the phone back into her pocket. “It was a pleasure.

After that she moved through to the stairs and up them, changing from her dress to a set of running clothes before trotting back down, tying her dreads to her head before stalking out the door and down to the end of the driveway where she broke into a dead run, shooting passed Katarina and into the forest, knowing the Russian would catch up eventually. Celeste laughed gleefully as she went, legs pounding into the ground, expensive running shoes gripping the dirt and throwing her forward with a great deal of speed, though nowhere near the amount when in wolf form.

OOC:
User Image

"Go do what you had to do. Good luck." Irys spoke as she got up and left. He grabbed another glass of water and drank it.

Irys shook his head and smiled. He walked around and out of the bar. Walking up and down the hallways. Looking around, holding onto his helmet.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

Katarina’s mind was fixated on what was truly bothering her when she heard the sudden stomping of shoes echoing from behind her. It took her a moment to vanish the thoughts, the worry, of him not being here with her. Her brilliant orbs were almost concealed in moistened tears when she heard it. She quickly turned, brushing her short dark tendrils from side to side, as she heard that familiar and taunting laughter escaping from her shape shifting lips. Katarina would wait until Caleste had passed her before she boldly rubbed her fingertips over the bareness of her eyes, removing the tears. Crying was something that she simply did not do. Especially in front of others. A light sigh surpassed her lips before a light smile covered up the initial feelings. A light huff escaped her as she reared up, taking off, and rushed one foot in front of the other. “Damn it, Celeste. Slow vour a** down!” She yelled, letting her accent slip. That Irish tone that she once spoke in had vanished as they entered the forest and, instead, came out in a beautiful and more natural Russian one.

Her soft pink lips held a light smile as she moved to catch up with Celeste. Just like the wolf she was, the white hair beauty was rushing in between trees, taking sharp corners, and truly giving Katarina the workout she had needed and craved. She reminded herself to thank Celeste when they had stopped for a breather. “Have vou heard form him?” She inquired lightly, again with the Russian tone. Her piercing blue eyes would remain forth, smart enough to not move away from the oncoming obstacles, the trees, as they pushed forth through the forest. Eagerly, she awaited Celeste’s answer.

Her sister, or the Russian’s protector, lingered within an arm’s reach ahead of her before she turned around another tree. This immediate dodge left Katarina to turn sharply, almost running into the tree itself and, had she not twisted her body at the last minute, she would have been picking wood from her teeth. Still, with the question just posed, she knew Celeste knew exactly who she was talking about. The leaves beneath their rushing feet continued to crunch and, at times, she could hear such even over the rapid breaths she took as she continued forth. She was no where near wishing to stop. As long as she could think, as long as she could worry, there was still energy that she held and energy she wished away.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.

Aged Reveler

User Image

╔═══════════≠__V E T I S__≠════════════╗

∞ཟླ་བལངཁ་ཁར་སྡོདགཟའ
ཟླ་བགཟའཁྲགཚོན་གཏོངས
ང་རང་རངཆོག་མཆན་སྤྲོདསྲོགཁས་ལེན་བྱེད ∞

『 burrowing to your soul... 』
User Image

Vetis was glad that she listened to her proposal, any other demon whether it be of temptation or not would have declined him in a heart beat. Taking a human from one's domain was rude to say the least, which is why Vetis was bargaining for it. Despite his status among demons he still tried to negotiate or act civilly, unlike his brother Hagith or Barbiel whom were not the civil type at all. Grant it demons normally weren't but, that was a different story. For the time being Vetis was being heard out and that was all that mattered to him.

Crystalline eyes watched as she began to speak, wrapping her own fingers around his hand and for a second he was completely confused; as a demon of temptation it was natural to act this way even if it was unintended. He didn't want to give her a bad impression after all. A deep chuckle rose from him and he quickly apologized having not meant her any disrespect.

"Sorry dear Scarlett, you of all people know how natural it is for these things to happen." Vetis smiled and patted her hand before taking a sip from his wine enjoying the simplicities of being human for what little time he could. Despite how long Vetis had been around leisure and human need or want had never really pertained to his interests. Something like a simple glass of wine in front of a fireplace or reading a book was never interesting to him. Of course that was never his purpose to begin with, but the more he possessed and the more he sat here with Scarlett realizing how much humans actually enjoyed life he realized that he too should be able to enjoy it. Now it wouldn't quite be the same for him really, he would have to possess someone and there was always work first and play later, but in this case the rule could be changed. Play with the vessel before you rip it soul to shreds and toss it into the depths of hell and he would be satisfied.

"No, I don't think she is in any danger, especially if she is spoken for already." Yes, he had been listening to her talk about the protected human, it would be rude otherwise. The demon gave a reassuring smile before taking another sip and he lightly tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"To be quite honest I do not know where this vessel is, as I have said it became hidden to me once I got close to the premises." Vetis sighed lightly and waved his free hand.

"It is no matter, they can't hide for long, such a soul that I sensed will please Baal greatly. I am sure it won't be leaving any time soon either." His voice trailed off, and it was about time because Scarlett had quickly changed the subject to that of her Inn. What did he think about it? Well frankly for all of the places that he had seen in his very long lifetime it was up there.

"Your Inn is very rare in its unique beauty, I find myself drawn to it the longer I stay here. Though if it is my vessel speaking for me or not I do not know." Chuckling lightly at his private joke he patted her hand softly before switching legs to cross one over the other, his ankle cracking softly as he twisted it to stretch.

"You see, though I have been many places, rarely to I take the time to enjoy them and I can tell you that as a demon with my sort of job that means something. So take it to heart." Crossing his free hand over his lap he sipped at his drink, realizing that it was just about gone and finished it off. Vetis enjoyed the drink, of the many things he had the ability to taste alcohol was always on his list.

"If I could stay here in a corporeal form for long periods of time, I would." Pearly whites poked out from beneath now tinted pink lips, weather it was due to the heat of the room or the drink he didn't know.

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
『 ...devoured whole
I see black light 』

Dangerous Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The flamboyantly dressed alien burst into the establishment with a large grin. "Well, hello everyone!" he beamed, flopping into a chair, kicking his feet up and putting his hands behind his head. "Isn't it bloody glorious today!? Bright sun shining... mind you, it's nothing compared to the four sun system of Tersius Prime.. but hey! Take happiness in small pleasures!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff