Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Most of his statements went uncommented on; demons, oddly enough, were usually good for their word when it came down to it, and Scarlett felt more at ease as he promised not to hurt her, after all she didn’t have a soul for him to use, so there was that.

When he stood and asked for a tour of the rest of the Inn she gladly stood with his assistance though released his hand a moment later to move across the way to pick up the glass he had cracked his symbol into, fingers gently clutching the stem and holding it close to keep it from falling and breaking. The unblemished crystal was left behind for one of the maids to find later, she wasn’t all to worried about glasses , they were easy to acquire. Returning to his side, Scarlett took his arm up once more and led the way down the opposite set of stairs they had come and wound back through the garden with him, passed several fountains and Greek statues that she had come by over her lifetime.

She remained silent for some time, contemplating their conversation so far and pondering over what was to come next, though when they entered the establishment she started up a running commentary of what this or that was, leading him through the lounge with its fine leather furniture and velvet topped pool table, letting him peak at her music room equipped with a grand piano and fireplace and finally back out into the foyer. As the kitchen, wine “cellar” and bar had already been viewed she’d ignored those rooms for the time being. Once in the dark paneled entry way once more she nodded towards the stairs. “And of course plenty of rooms, though I’m sure you wouldn’t be interested in those.” She purred softly, fingers grazing experimentally down his arm, toying pheromones through his clothing just to see how connected to his vessel he truly was.

Unless you wanted to play.” Her lips curled seductively as she peered up at him from beneath long, black fringe, fingers continuing to toy with the sleeve of his jacket.

With: Vetis. Wearing: This

'Cause nobody ever survives,
                                    I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
                                        Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
                                            She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
Anyone around?

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

[ You should make an ooc thread. c: ]
We Could Be Villains
[ You should make an ooc thread. c: ]

Fooshwah.

Aged Reveler

User Image

╔═══════════≠__V E T I S__≠════════════╗

∞ཟླ་བལངཁ་ཁར་སྡོདགཟའ
ཟླ་བགཟའཁྲགཚོན་གཏོངས
ང་རང་རངཆོག་མཆན་སྤྲོདསྲོགཁས་ལེན་བྱེད ∞

『 burrowing to your soul... 』
User Image

Vetis was glad she took the offer, he was curious about this domain she had been running for these many years, it would come as no surprise to find some darker secrets along the way. For humans this was a simple Inn, for her however it was a completely different ball game. Vetis could respect that, Scarlett and Vetis played the same game after all, just at different levels. For Vetis it was a way of life, and of course it could be seen that way for Scarlett as well but Vetis had no way out of his contract. He would collect human souls for the rest of eternity and enjoy it the whole way there. Scarlett on the other hand had the leisure to take a break from it all, and enjoy the strange life that most humans lived on Earth. So the elder demon decided to join her, he could afford this one luxury couldn't he?

A thin smile pulled at his lips as he took her arm following her lead around the property, ignoring the few rooms he had already seen. The inn was immaculate to say the least, Vetis had been many places in his long drawn out life but very rarely did he see such a architectural masterpiece. The demon could tell that his vessel very much enjoyed being in the building and the rose garden, what little the vessel's mind actually reciprocated Vetis could understand. For instance the pheromones she used to trick his vessel, or any human for that matter, though right now he seemed to be the snack at hand. Once they entered the dark foyer he turned towards her, a smirk forming on his pale lips. He wasn't entirely sure what her motive was now that she was aware of his identity, surely she realized that if she tried anything funny it would end poorly for her.

One of his gloved hands came up to rest on her shoulder, playing lightly with the hair at the crook of her neck. His vessel was obviously reacting positively to her advances, but Vetis had no effect on it whatsoever. Sapphire eyes locked with emerald and as she spoke he chuckled softly, the thought of using a bedroom for anything she may be implying was out of the question, but it didn't escape his notice that she was interested.

"Asking for such a thing from me. Are you sure you understand the consequences?" His voice mumbled deeply washing over them like dark rum as he closed the gap between them. Perhaps it was just energy that she wanted? He was capable of giving such a thing if her supply in human souls was low, but for some reason he didn't think that was the case.

"Do you like this humans vessel? Perhaps I can give it to you. For a price of course." He grinned, a pink tongue peaking out to swipe over his bottom lip as if craving something in particular. Of course that particular thing being the soul he was after in the first place. It was possible that she knew which he was talking about, but Vetis' ability to find humans who were devout to the faith was special and unique to himself. It was one thing to just find a powerful soul, but another to find one faithful.

Maybe they could help each other out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
『 ...devoured whole
I see black light 』
User Image

To be honest, Scarlett didn’t necessarily have a motive for toying with this vessel that he was currently inhabiting, it just seemed like the thing to do at the time; hell, if she weren’t to try and tempt the Demon of Temptation what kind of succubus would she be?

When gloved fingers curled into the long, red ringlets at the crook of her neck she tilted her head up to meet his gaze and simply smiled softly. “I generally don’t think about the consequences of anything anymore. After all, there is very little that will actually kill a demon as old as I.” She responded softly, her voice the classy, smooth white wine to his dark rum.

The second question that he asked her caught her off guard for a split second as she appraised the vessel once more, fingers smoothing from his arm to the lapels of his jacket once more, running down them admiringly. “It is quite the handsome vessel, maître. However, I’m not sure what I have that you might want.” Which was a pointed comment in direct relation to her lack of soul. “Unless there is someone here you have your eye on? In which case I’m sure something can be arranged.

Once upon a time, Scarlett never would have even considered trading a soul for a vessel, even if it was as attractive as the one standing before her now, but since she’d recombined with her demonic side she’d been more and more willing to do evil deeds here and there, even if it just happened to be killing a random stranger on the street, to any number of other more terrifying acts, getting eviler by the action. Her latest excursion, after all, had been a small family, the souls and energies off of which had fed her for near a month before she began to crave the simplicity of the flesh and forgetting the world, and thus she had visited an Inn, ******** a helpless demon that hadn’t been aware of her intentions, and left again before he’d awoken from his exhausted rest, though he’d done a decent amount of damage to her own body before she’d gone back to the cabin in the woods.

Speaking of; slender fingers removed themselves from his jacket to slip beneath the left shoulder of her soft grey shirt – her jacket left somewhere along the tour – and she scratched at the wide, nearly healed bite mark absently, having forgotten it was there.

She'll eat you alive.

OOC:

Punctual Hellraiser

Grayson Crawford
Ph.D. Fae Studies & Metaphysics.
Paranormal Forensics Expert

User Image

||Location: Red Rose
||Motives: Being Pretty Sneaky

Grayson found his fingers curling into a fist as the unknown man referred to his Chance with such affection. Questioning his being here as if it was any more appropriate than his own. Why was she talking to another man? The chatter of the bar grated against his brain as it raced for an answer. Months of stalking the golden-haired Fae left her preferences obvious and there were only so many uses she could have for the arctic-eyed male.
Chance stood and his eyes couldn't help from following her features. The amulet was still warm against the skin stretched over his sternum and he could see the way her aura clung from her form. It was a sickly, toxic mess and Grayson wanted nothing more to be accepted within it.
Argentate scrutiny passed over Eneru. The medal did not react to him, and it's only purpose was to protect him from Faerie glamour, though Grayson's studies and experiences led him to the knowledge that he was far from human.

"I'm not quite that young," he says as his lips curled into a polite smile, but his eyes narrowed behind this thin lenses. "But I suppose, compared to some I could be merely a boy."

Titling his head sent his charcoal locks out of place, there was small chuckle. "Who wouldn't be pleased to associate with someone as beautiful as you?" He was choosing to ignore the Incubus for now, since he had Chance's attention and that was more than enough for him. He also seemed to be ignoring her comment about his frequenting her whereabouts. At her last comment he felt his frown fade, brows crinkling deeply.

"Do you keep tabs on his d**k often?"
He did his best to mask the jealousy, but his comment was biting despite this.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Katarina Elaine Dyakov

User Image

"Vou keep saving me, Upyr"

The piercing blue orbs gave a light roll to the woman, her sister, who turned into her beautiful white wolf for the sake of the injured stranger that now laid in Celeste’s bed. “See ya in the morning, Sis.” She mentioned, using her Irish accent once more, even between the two, and the injured man. She would hate to have someone who ventured into their room just to question her accent later. Katarina strertcfhed her arms upwards, leaving them there for a moment, and dragging the length of her jacket upwards as well. She began to twist her torso, stretching that as well, as she moved into her own room.

The door would shut before the Russian moved towards the private bathroom. She would disrobe, bathe, then venture back into the bedroom and slide into her temporary bed in her usual white tank top and white panties. It was her normal attire for bed and she found that it fit her quite well. Should anything happen to her, she was able to move without any restrictions. It didn’t take the mortal long to fall into the deep slumber she had been missing since the last time she was abruptly awakened.

The sun was rising on the horizon but the mortal’s mind was far from where the normal mind would have been. Plagued with nightmares, seeing his face, her Companion’s features, lifeless by the hands of the very people who ended her parent’s life, caused Katarina’s lithe frame to toss and turn through out the night. The images never waivered from her night time slumber. Her soft and pink painted lips parted as she let out a scream. “Take me! Not him! Don’t vou kill him!” She screamed, her eyes widened, her features glistened over with sweat, as her smaller frame leaped forth, sitting up and glancing around.

Her hand was already wrapped around the handle of the dagger that hid underneath her pillow. The metallic tip was pointed outwards, glistening within whatever little light was present within the room, mainly from the light sun that was produced from the sky above. Katarina’s hand loosened along the weapon while she replaced it back underneath the pillow. Any moment, she half way expected Celeste to turn the corner looking for her., checking up on her the way a sister would, or a protector. Luckily, that never came. And with it her not peeking her fury white head around that corn it not only saved Katarina the embarrassment of having to explain another odd dream to her, but it also meant the Russian didn’t have to relive the nightmares, nor the visions, she was having.

A light twitch of her wrist threw the covered from her as she rose to welcome the floor beneath her by the tips of her toes before the rest of her feet fell in line. Feeling her heart still racing within her chest, she thought to do the only thing there was to do during this time in the morning. Katarina reached within the drawers. She lightly pulled out a pair of beige running pants, with pink accented marks down the side of each leg, and a matching pink t-shirt with a few brown designs along it, a pair of white sock and placed each item along her appropriate body part. Deciding to sit along the bed, she gave the sneakers, white, that she slid on a light tie before moving towards the door of her bedroom.

Hating to wake Celeste, and to leave a stranger in their room with their things, she pressed through the suite and moved silently through the front door. There was no need to wake the other. They were in the middle of nowhere and Katarina wasn’t going far at all. Not much could happen. Recalling the entrance, as she descended the stairs, the short and dark haired beauty premeasured about two miles, each way, from the front of the establishment to the closest actual road. The front door of the establishment would part from it’s frame obediently before she was ready to take off.

The light taps from her sneakers, along the very road itself, left a light pattern to her latest and growing in pace beating heart. Whenever something had truly messed with her, irked her mental stability or emotional state, she found running to be a grant way to free her mind, apply logic, and to over all feel better about whatever was bringing her down. The light stomps continued as she headed farther and farther away from the establishment. Still, with every motion, with every meter she ran, nothing could clear her mind from seeing her Companion’s lifeless features.

Wearing:I wear this.
Theme song: I crave you...
O.O.C.

Aged Reveler

User Image

∞ཟླ་བལངཁ་ཁར་སྡོདགཟའ
ཟླ་བགཟའཁྲགཚོན་གཏོངས

User Image

Ah living a life free of consequence or free, how sweet life would be if that was always the case. It idly made him think about how thankful she should be. Had it been Adnachiel or Befafes in her presence, well... they would be far less forgiving. Though Vetis wasn't here for work, as he had told himself earlier he would much rather be here to play than to do work. Though if he were honest he wasn't quite sure how much time his vessel actually had so really he was limited with the time he would be playing. Saphire eyes scanned the room, obviously alone for the time being till someone else would inevitably walk in the front door he decided to play it safe.

"Very little." He agreed softly before slowly hunching over, his lips hovering above her ear. Gloved fingers brushing away her hair as he spoke softly.

"I think we can help each other. Don't you?" Vetis grinned before straightening up, looping her arm around her shoulder before walking off aimlessly but in a direction he remembered would lead to somewhere quiet and private.

"Come, let us drink somewhere quiet hm?" He asked rhetorically knowing that soon he would have to leave this vessel within the next 24 hours if he was going to give it to Scarlett in exchange for what he searched for. Boots clicked along the wooden floor and the dim lighting caressed his sharp features. As much as Vetis had come to like the body he possessed, it wouldn't be difficult for him to possess another, maybe one not as appealing as this one, but it didn't really matter over all.

Vetis wondered why scarlett had chose the body she resided in currently, were she not a demon the body would be easy to overpower with its small stature and frailty. Kadmiel's body looked like a giant in comparison, and though he was by human standards quite tall, he looked even taller beside her. He hummed lightly as he cane tapped in unison with their footsteps, and walked down one of the many halls of the Inn waiting for her to lead him somewhere interesting.

『 ...devoured whole
I see black light 』

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Des Veta Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Tell me where's your hiding place;
          I'm worried I'll forget your face...

There’s a way to track your prey without them picking up on your presence. Masking, covering, camouflage and the like; such techniques passed through generations of skilled individuals in hopes of bettering future hunting ventures. Des was the sort to have studied up on such things, if only to properly do her job. So there she stood, cloaked by the shadowy ether of the abyss, just beyond the veil of the Umbra. Her outfit one of modern finery, it complimented her lithe figure like a glove, hugging all the right places and exposing just enough of her fair skin to seem stylish. It didn’t come off revealing though, still in essence just a pair of tight jeans and a blouse, with Armani fitted dinner jacket half zipped just beneath the swell of her bosom. Regardless the place or time, the Arden wasn’t known as an attention grabber, and only bothered to keep herself so immaculately attired for the face value aspect.

You caught more flies with honey, and all that jive.

But, again, Des wasn’t fishing for eager eyes. The idea of company was actually quite appalling to the Watcher, and with her profession keeping her busy and traveling, there was hardly need to make friends or set roots in any one place. After all, when your job was to keep tabs on a certain blonde miscreant, you didn’t bother making free time for social things. The fact she was glancing through the dimensional barrier at a populated bar room was mere coincidence. Her last several months had taken her across this world and into the next, all with one goal in mind: Do not lose Chance, because finding her again will take you years. Another sound reason Des was seemingly apathetic to the nightlife scene.

Backing up through the abyss, the tawny haired Fae glided patiently towards the entrance of the establishment and let herself materialize in the Fleshlands just outside the door. A quick grab of the handle and she was walking inside the Rose with her golden hues casting their pleasant light in the immediate area before her. Des could immediately tell just how awkward this location would make her charge, though the guarantee that the other Fae wouldn’t hint at such discomfort was unarguable. Like many of their race, she wouldn’t dare show more emotion then was necessary, and those given to express required feelings would be less intimate ones. Chance also wasn’t trying to make friends.

Des closed the gap between the front foyer and the main bar room without lingering on any one person, heels so light on the flooring, it seemed like she was gliding. Glamoured wings were folded tight to her back, though in this realm, the girl was just another customer. Even with those shifting irises of hers, Des could pass for human, albeit a rather attractive one. Curse of the Fae, their beauty was eternal – and it often attracted unwanted company. Hounds of the clubs, heart throbs and barflies. Any and every sort of seedy skeeze available, those were the ones Des had to be weary of. Though, from the looks of things, this particular bar didn’t seem the sort of dive she usually found herself stuck in. A bonus for her, as if luck was on the scholar’s side tonight.

Taking a seat at one of the back tables, she would wait to have her order taken. If no one came, at least she was in a good position to take note of what Chance was doing. Of course the blonde knew that her Watcher was present by now, but like the paparazzi were a staple of celebrity life, so too were tagalong Watchers accepted by their charges. Fae history had to be chronicled by someone and who better than the dutiful fledglings of the Arden lineage? Minus Chance, but she didn’t even count as true Fae anymore, did she?

--------- And I've asked e v e r y o n e,
                                                  And I'm beginning to think I i m a g i n e d you all along.
User Image

As he spoke directly into her ear, leather coated fingers brushing copper curls back behind her shoulder to rejoin the rest of the mass, she shivered in delight and nodded in agreement of his statement. No, Scarlett wasn't impervious to death, she had several weakness' and had had even more close calls, but with as fast as she regenerated - especially after a good feeding - she had pulled herself out real fast and prolonged her inevitable fate. Though sometimes she didn't know why she even bothered.

A well clad arm came around her shoulders and Scarlett stepped into the leading embrace, her arm sliding about his waist as she took the lead to her music room, which was the only other room that locked besides the ones for rent, as it doubled as her office. On one side if the large room with the thick oak door was the piano, sitting just before the large windows and housed in tile and other amplifying materials, on the other her large oak desk complete with the most recent model of computer ( at Sydney's insistence ) and between them, direct across from the door was the sitting area before a humble red brick mantle. A fire was already crackling within the hearth.

She gestured for him to be seated on the sofa before the fire as she moved to the cabinet behind the desk and unlocked it with a key from the top drawer, both sides opening wide to present her private collection. An assortment of wines she had collected over the years, mostly French in origin though there were other countries mixed in as well. She clicked her tongue as her fingers slid over re various bottles, finally selecting a blush wine that consisted of a fruity bouquet and flavor from the late 1700's. Glasses were gathered, the cork pulled and the wine poured, this one not needing much room to breathe. She carried the glasses over and handed him one while she sat.

"So tell me, how can I assist you in this?" She asked curiously, one brow raising as she sipped from her glass. After all, she was just a lowly lust demon compared to him.

She'll eat you alive.

OOC:

Aged Reveler

User Image

∞ཟླ་བལངཁ་ཁར་སྡོདགཟའ
ཟླ་བགཟའཁྲགཚོན་གཏོངས

User Image

Vetis followed her lead back to her private office which he hadn't seen the first time around since it was locked. With good reason too, had anyone laid eyes on the room they would be tempted to lock the doors and enjoy the quiet crackling of the fire, music, and the better alcohol than served downstairs. A smile pulled at his lips as he sat down, allowing her to find a vintage wine and pouring it for the two of them, only to return and hand him a new glass; since he rudely left his glass behind at the gardens. A coat stand stood by the door and Vetis took off the heavy winter coat and hung it up, allowing the warmth of the fireplace to replace its warm embrace. Cane in hand he propped it against the side of the couch before taking a seat.

"As I stated before I would be more than happy to give you this quite dashing vessel, in exchange for one of your guests." Vetis took the glass as she offered, crossing one leg over the other as he swirled the red liquid around and smelled the arid fragrance. He already knew it would be better than the last one. Resting one arm over his lap he took a sip to confirm his idea on the amazing wine. Sighing in content he turned towards her slightly, a smile on his lips as he continued.

"Somewhere on your premises is a soul very devout to the faith, unfortunately when I got to close to the inn I was no longer able to sense it. Once I find it I only need your consent really... And someone to watch after this vessel." He thought about it for a moment and placed his free hand on his chest, a grin slowly appearing.

"This soul will be damaged, far to damaged to work on its own once I am done with it. I can give it life however or I can find a willing demon to put inside of it in my place. Once I take Kadmiel's soul to Baal I will need to acquire another, and- since I've grown fond of the place -A vessel to house for a bit." A deep chuckle rose from him and he took another sip of the dry fruity wine enjoying the sound of crackling fire in such a quiet room. Vetis of course would be disappointed in the fact that Kadmiel's soul had never done any real destruction, but in replace of this mans faith was the temptation of chaos. Besides, the soul he had yet to acquire would be the one for the taking, he had big plans for such a devout human.

"What do you say?" He asked softly, his sapphire eyes staring calmly down into her own, gloved hand reaching across to gently caress her free hand. His own aura of temptation only natural when trying to bargain, after all her only gain in making this deal was to gain a beautiful toy.

『 ...devoured whole
I see black light 』
User Image

Scarlett listened with a great deal of interest as he explained what he needed and how she could help, remaining silent as he finished to think over this rather intriguing proposal.

She had absolute no qualms with presenting a human into Vetis’ waiting hands – as long as it wasn’t Katarina Anna – and in fact, it would give her a great deal of pleasure to do so. There was nothing like watching a decent soul extraction to perk a demon right up, the only being better to be the one doing the extraction. Green eyes, crystal clear and deep as the ocean watched his with a satisfied glimmer reflecting back, though she laughed after a moment and placed her wine down on the coffee table, turning her hand under his so that her fingers curled around his palm while her other hand came down on the back of it with a few practiced pats. “Well first off,” She started in a tone that could have been considered patronizing. “don’t try fiddling with my emotions like that, maître. I practically invented that move, besides… You don’t need to try and bargain or convince, it’d be a pleasure to help in any way I can, as long as the human you’re after is not Katarina Dyakov.

She almost wanted to roll her eyes. “A dear friend of mine’s son asked me to keep an eye on her and I won’t have anyone hurting her.” She said quietly, eyes darkening slightly as she thought of the precious human girl that was residing here until whatever Tyrell had going on was resolved.

Enough shop talk. Tell me, maître, what do you think of my Inn?” She asked with a proud smile, eyes wandering the room that had been specifically designed for her private use, lingering on this knick knack or that that had been collected over the years before she lifted her beverage and sipped from the crystal rim.

She'll eat you alive.

OOC:
User Image

Irys continued on his path and he began to louder and faster. As he came to the edge of the forest, he stopped look out and walked back down the path. Changing the song to something personal. He made his way back to the Rose Red. He began singing along with his song he was playing.

"i'm giving to myself most of the time
i don't need no one else to bring me down
and i don't want to hurt no one
but i'm still where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun

when will i feel myself again (where i've begun)
when will i feel more than less upon (where i've begun)
when will i feel more than less upon
where i've begun

time tease the day control of room
but i don't mind if some i've ever seen
and i don't want to hurt no one
but i'm still where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun

where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun

(where i've begun)
(where i've begun)
where i've begun

where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun
where i've begun"

Irys continue singing as he made his way into the Rose Red. He finished as he made it to the bar area. He dropped everything and put his violin away behind the bar. Grabbing a glass of water, he stood in front of the doorway.
User Image

"You have a beautiful voice.” Celeste said lightly, stepping into the bar from the kitchen and looking to Ryder with her head tilted to the side curiously.

The sun had started to peek up over the horizon a short time ago, accompanied by a scream from Katarina’s room that had woken the wolf, but the discovery that it had been a nightmare not a hunter that had found them had allowed her to fake being asleep so that ‘Rina could slip off on her own, seeming to need the solitude.

Once ‘Rina was gone, Celeste had dressed in a knee length, white diddy with a brown belt about her waist, brown, leather flats and her usual, silver wolf’s head ring firmly in place on her right hand, middle finger. She had moved down stairs and had just fixed herself a pot of coffee and poured a mug when she heard the song spilling from the bar from where she had found him.

It sounds sad.” She stepped further into the room, white ceramic mug clutched in small, pale hands. “There’s a lot of pain here, isn’t there?

Located: In the barroom; by the door. With: Irys Shepard Wearing: This.

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me,
                                    Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
                                        Moon's awake now, with eyes wide open,
                                            My body is craving, so feed the hungry.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces