- Report Post
- Posted: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:35:56 +0000
- Most of his statements went uncommented on; demons, oddly enough, were usually good for their word when it came down to it, and Scarlett felt more at ease as he promised not to hurt her, after all she didn’t have a soul for him to use, so there was that.
When he stood and asked for a tour of the rest of the Inn she gladly stood with his assistance though released his hand a moment later to move across the way to pick up the glass he had cracked his symbol into, fingers gently clutching the stem and holding it close to keep it from falling and breaking. The unblemished crystal was left behind for one of the maids to find later, she wasn’t all to worried about glasses , they were easy to acquire. Returning to his side, Scarlett took his arm up once more and led the way down the opposite set of stairs they had come and wound back through the garden with him, passed several fountains and Greek statues that she had come by over her lifetime.
She remained silent for some time, contemplating their conversation so far and pondering over what was to come next, though when they entered the establishment she started up a running commentary of what this or that was, leading him through the lounge with its fine leather furniture and velvet topped pool table, letting him peak at her music room equipped with a grand piano and fireplace and finally back out into the foyer. As the kitchen, wine “cellar” and bar had already been viewed she’d ignored those rooms for the time being. Once in the dark paneled entry way once more she nodded towards the stairs. “And of course plenty of rooms, though I’m sure you wouldn’t be interested in those.” She purred softly, fingers grazing experimentally down his arm, toying pheromones through his clothing just to see how connected to his vessel he truly was.
“Unless you wanted to play.” Her lips curled seductively as she peered up at him from beneath long, black fringe, fingers continuing to toy with the sleeve of his jacket.
- With: Vetis. Wearing: This
- 'Cause nobody ever survives,
- I'm praying to stay alive just to die a little longer,
- Saviors and saints and devils and demons alike,
- She'll eat you alive.