Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Distinct Genius

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vv-UrieL-vV
(did we all die and I didnt know?)

I have a post, just that I'm not sure I'm correct of everyone's positions and I don't know who's gone to bed or not D<

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
[ Sorry about the delays guys. Holiday's and after have been pretty busy. Between xmas, me getting laid off, and now my fiance moving in. .-. And being addicted to Skyrim. Not gonna lie... in between cleaning, organizing, getting things tossed out and packed, plus the ei thing, and well... video games and sleep when I find time. Sorreh. ]

It was late into the afternoon, early evening, when the sound of scraping and clawing could be heard coming from the ventilation ducts within the building. It would seem that a very small and furry creature was giving Uriel's chimney a sweep, so to speak. When the creature had revealed itself after reaching its destination, its fur was cover in dust and fluff balls. Upon the fresh air reaching his nose, he would have sneezed, sending a spray of monkey mucus and clumped dust onto the nearest unsuspecting victim. The force of such a sneeze seemed to rock the creature back onto its heels, making him a little.. dizzy. The poor little thing grasped onto whatever he could for support before toppling over.

A moment would pass when one would begin to question whether or not this creature was still alive, but with a small twitch of his little toes, he would slowly begin his belly crawl to behind the bar. Binki... had arrived.
User Image

User ImageWith the exhausted Uriel asleep within his bed in the master room, beside the sleeping Alzerina, the main floor was watched by the three lament souls. Auriel sat in the seat behind the bar, looking at the movign around and paying close attention. He would smile when anyone would look to him, and randomly blurt out to the house "So, anyone wanna drink?". Mitsuyoshi, currently looking at the woman baring scars in a flirtatious manner, dropped the bails of swords on the floor and walked over to the ball, where he heard Auriel ask for a customer. He gave Auriel a look, to which Auriel walked over and found a olf bottle of sake. He knew it was what he wanted, its all he drank. The fluffball that sneezed in the face of Orion now had a gun in it's face, held by that same Vampire. Auriel would instantly appear beside Orion, his hand on the arm holding the gun. The eyes of Orion began to glow red, but began to settle as Auriel whispered words to him, no word that could be heard nor understood by others.

Auriel would pass the bottle to Mitsuyoshi,, who took it and walked over to the swords, which now he sat on as he drank straight from the bottle. His position near the door, Orion and Auriel by the bar. The three of them looked to the two girls and the little creature.

(OOC: I shall be moving to a new state soon, so I might find myself a little busy... but I got some interesting things lined up, if everyone can be consistant!)

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
The scarred woman felt the gaze upon her, those prism eyes would linger over the occupant who held such gaze. While the colors of her irises shifted and stirred, the woman watched with mild curiosity as he'd moved to retrieve his swords, her gaze then shifted to the steel and old looking hilts. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips, swords were her weapon of choice. back in the city of chains, the forge master living in the abyss with her father had crafted her two twin blades for her birthday. There had been a catch with those blades, for one sword may have appeared to be souly one blade, but a mechanism had been built into the hilt of each blade which allowed the blades to have split down the middle, forming two multipurpose blades. If the creator of such blades hadn't been the one to teach her how to wield them, she would have likely cut an arm off or two learning on her own. As it was, no successful training went without a few learning scars. Learn fast or slowly become hacked to pieces by your own weapons.

A small sigh had escaped her, she hadn't picked up those blades in quite some time. She knew they would miss her, and also be a little.. raw at being left out of the fun for so long. The womans gaze had shifted to a bottle on one of the shelves, she head tilting.

"Crystal Skull vodka.. doesn't look that deadly."

The stir of emotions the young fae picked up shifted Draya's attention to the scarred woman with a smirk before turning her attention to the monkey, Binki. The others may not have been able to hear what the animal was saying, but this child was damn near ready to burst with laughter.

Binki on the other hand was having none of it. The monkey was shrieking, high pitched and blood curdling, into the barrel of the gun. His tiny paw clutched the barrel, forcing it up to the monkeys small forehead whilst the other paw clutched his groin as if saying, "You ain't got the balls, boi." Spittle flew from the monkeys lips and yellow jagged teeth, his tail would lash out, clutching an empty bottle and smashing it against the floor, holding the neck of the bottle and aiming it toward the threat.

Upon the commotion, Draya had fallen off her chair with laughter, clutching her stomach with one arm and her other hand pointing a manicured fingernail at the monkey and the vampire. In between sobbing giggles, she spoke.

"My sweet, I don't think you understand who that fluff ball is. You can shoot him first and I can tell you afterward, while he regenerates and sneaks up behind you to rip out your eyes for shooting him. But deary..."

Standing up now, she'd smooth the wrinkles of her robes, her cheeks flushed and lips smiling.

"I would like to introduce you to Binki, the undead monkey. You've heard of Death, correct? The Grim-Reaper? Well... I bid to you... the Grim-Squeaker, the death of primates. Monkeys, gorillas, orangutans, etc. He may be an a** hole... but he sure does make a great drinking companion. Horrible gambler though.."
Alzerina stirred in her sleep, tossing to the side even with Uriel’s arm around her. Her brows pinched in a small frown as a bit of sweat started to form on her forehead.

Inside her head, Alzerina was flying through the woods at record speed, her eyes focused on the trees that sped past her vision. Her hands were steady but her mind was brimming with questions.

How did they find me? Who gave them the information about me? How many of them are there? How long will it last this time?

An arrow zinged past her head, narrowly missing her shoulder. Cursing escaped her mouth as she pushed her wings a bit harder, desperate to put more space between her and her pursuers. The muscles in her wings burned even though the night air was cool and crisp. Another arrow. Just a bit further, she prayed. A smile spread across her face when the familiar waterfall came into view. Without hesitation, she let the waterfall envelop her, allowing the water slow her speed. She landed on the ledge behind the wall of water that led the way into a cave. Wiping the water from her face, she started walking into the darkness.

Suddenly, she was tackled from the sides and wrestled to the ground. She cried out as ropes were tied tightly around her wings. Nothing was wrapped around her mouth to silence her since the roar of the waterfall covered up her screams anyways. Realization settled in. They had discovered her most treasured hiding place. How?

“You might have been an assassin at one point, dear sister, but I fear you are slipping.”

Alzerina closed her eyes as the words of her brother reached her ears. It had been almost a year since she had been subjected to his taunting and it wasn’t long enough. When she opened her eyes once more, she saw her brother standing before her, a small doll in one hand as his crimson tail whipped the air behind him.

“You were always too sentimental for your own good.”

The doll belonged to a small child that had once lived in a village nearby. Although she often heard talk from the villagers questioning her alliance, the small girl had approached her without fear in her eyes. They often went for walks along the creek or played dolls in the brush. This particular doll was made by the girl herself, and Alzerina treasured it more than anything else she owned. She struggled against her bindings, feeling the need to rip apart her brother for even touching the bit of cloth and wool.

“A better hiding place for his toy might have spared you, but living behind a waterfall is so cliché.”

Her brother tossed the doll in the air and seconds later it fell to the ground as ashes. He smirked and walked towards her, squatting down so that his eyes were level with hers.

“Daddy wants to see you.”

Alzerina awoke with a scream, pitching the sheets and blankets from her body, envisioning them as the bindings from her dream. She stumbled to the floor and backed away from the bed until her back hit the wall. Her wings flapped wildly behind her, trying to free themselves from the invisible ropes. As realization started to settle in, Alzerina placed a hand over her heart and closed her eyes. It was just a dream. Only a dream. Nothing more than a dream.

Right?
User Image

User ImageSomething like Alzerina jumping out of his arm would definitely wake him up. Or, it would had awaken him, but apparently something was happening. His slumber was heavy, he face groaning in pain, yet he remained unconcious. It was the first time he slept, to his regret. He would toss slightly, he would twitch, he would sweat horribly, and would even grunt. Pain would take him, but not enough to awaken him. The wing of his love would grace his face, only to singe slightly when it did. His body was on fire, and his shakes grew.

downstairs, Auriel, Orion, and Mitsuyoshi began gripping at their heads. The feeling of unease would come, a pain would erupt within their body. Auriel would drop the bottle of the Vodka he was to prepare for the patron. Orion would dro his gun, as it bounced off the floor and dematerialized into nothing, only to reappear within the holster. Mitsuyoshi seemed less affected by it, but he would stare at his swords as they began to shake slightly. A scream would be heard from behind Mitsuyoshi, the image of a shadow gripping its would-be head. The very walls quivered, and a large groan was heard. The building shook, floors began to shift slightly, as the building sem to grow in size. A larger and louder sound emited fro mthe walls, to which all of those who were bound to the Crimson Blood would hear.

"Something powerful and wrong lays within the walls. Something great and destructive. Prepare, my children..."

It was when the shaking would stop that all three regain themselves, and stared at the only things that had no bound to the Crimson Blood: Draya and the monkey. Auriel would appear in an instant next to Mitsuyoshi, as Orion would jump back keeping his back to the other two. He would speak, as his gun was drawn, pointing to the Monkey again. "The ******** was that? Speak up NOW!" Auriel looked at the two, not worried about Carnival, as she would had heard the message from the CB as well. His attention would be to the ceiling, wondering if he should wake his Father. Mitsuyoshi saw where his glance layed, and decided to rise from his swords and walk closer to the small child. "Go Auriel, we have it down here." As if he wasn't there, or if someone just flicked a switch and he was the light, he vanished.

Back upstairs, before the end of the shaking of the building, Uriel began to convulse, rising slightly from the bed itself, levitating while the blankets were covered in scorch marks, his clothign burning off his body. His right shoulder would begin to bleed. A lot. As Uriel screamed, a line appeared under his right shoulder, all around the bicep, only to leave more blood. The arm was being cut off by something unseen, and as it tore slowly through flesh, through muscle, through bone, Uriel's eyes opened. The kuriryougan began spinning within the eye socket, so fast that the very friction left smoke within his eye socket. The spinning Eye began burning / drilling within the center of his skull, through flesh and bone. As it moved to the left, it burrowed it's way into the nasal section, then slowly within his brain. Instantly, a sword would burst through his chest from within, blood and flesh flying out with it. A long black blade, rouchly six feet, and a few inches in length, its handle long and black. The blood of Uriel trailed to the sword, as the sword called for blood, floating 7 feet in the air, the tip just missing the skin. Within his eye socket, a new eye would appear, the hue of glowing red staring in all directions. His arm, the flesh slowly disenergrating, till a sword hilt with no blade would be resting where his severed arm layed. within the bleeding flesh, wires and tubes grew like a mechanical wild growth. Twishting and turning, a new mechanical arm, resembing the one on the left, appeared. A naked Uriel layed on the bed, his appearance different, and a shaking Auriel in the corner who saw all that has transpired. Being that the structure of the suite, no one pass three floors would hear the comotion. The golden cat eye turning red. The sword falling to the floor. A bundle of folded clothing with a headguard of two horns rested within the blood. White, yet not stained.
Though the screams were blood curdling, it would stop. either Uriel was dead, or passed out from the pain.

Auriel would look to Alzerina, anger with him, he wouldn't run, he would only just appear in fron of her, his hand covered in fire, threatening to harm her. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FATHER?!"

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Something shifted in the scarred woman's eyes, her gaze shifted to Draya as those prism eyes turned black, shrouding the entire eye in shadow. Something seemed to slip from her throat as she rose from her seat, her cloak clattered to the floor, now in ribbons from gracing across her tattered broken wings. Now viable, those wings shimmered a dull silver, burnt and charred pieces of feathers, melted or singed away. The bone of those wings had fused in some places, razor sharp like thousands of tiny daggers. As the fabric of the cloak slithered to the ground, the sound of chains seemed to slip through the roar and quake of the building. She had heard the buildings warning, taken notice of the terror stricken monkey and the other two. It would appear no one knew what was going on, but they would soon find out.

The sound of those chains was the sound of the blades under her wings coming to slid into her hands. Grasping onto the hilts of those black steeled blades was the most comfortable feeling she had since she walked onto this plain. She would have to remember to thank the shadowed woman for allowing her to keep them. And speaking of the shadowed woman, such whispers lingered into the back of her mind. Everything she saw seemed like a distant white noise.

'You will protect my vessel. You will protect Uriel's home. Do this for me and know you will never see the cold embrace of Death and what awaits you in the Abyss.'

Draya would have heard this aswell, and through the shock and disorder, she could see Draya sneer. The fae wanted the shadowed beast to walk, she wanted her freedom. Carnivaal had become used to being a tool for the shadowed woman's deeds, and the child was far to observant.
Alzerina’s eyes shot open as she felt the walk behind her start to shake. Her hands flew to the floor, as if trying to stop the shaking there. She moved her legs underneath her, preparing herself if the moment would arise where she would have to make a hasty exit. As the building spoke, Alzerina’s eyes flew to the bed, knowing that she had to wake Uriel to help face whatever threat was imminent. Her eyes grew wider still as she took in the site of Uriel on the bed. She made a move to stand, intending to go over to the bed in order to wake him, but froze as the events unfolded.

She stared in horror as blood poured from his body and everything else seemed to burn off of him. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she was too frightened at what was happening to even think about trying to help. Her hands lifted to her face as she tried to block out the images that would forever be burned into her memory. There was so much blood… what was happening to him? Alzerina swallowed hard as her mind tried to make sense of what it was seeing, her hand dropping to instinctively go for her katana. A small curse left her mouth as she realized that it was no longer with her. Such things were hard to keep when one was living as she had been.

Alzerina looked around for something else to arm herself with, when suddenly, the screaming stopped. Alzerina looked to the blood soaked bed once more to see Uriel there, unmoving. She made a move to start for the bed when Auriel was suddenly in front of her. Alzerina’s gaze went to the threatening fire before it flew back to his face. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks as she all but yelled at him.

“I did nothing! Something is terribly wrong.”

Her eyes shot over to the bed once more, worry starting to take over her mind as she realized the amount of blood that had actually soaked the bed. Her now angry eyes shot back to Auriel and she growled at him.

“Get out of my way so I can tend to him.”
User Image

User ImageThe fire would fly helplessly through Auriel's face into the air, not touching him what-so-ever. The scream of the angered woman was aenough to convince hiim she was not at fault. But, what was it...
Auriel thought to himself about what could had caused this, as well as what could do this while disturbing the summoning, as none of the dolls were actually recalled back. It was odd completely. And... his appearance... Uriel looks so... evil. He stepped to the side to let her help the new looking Uriel, but it would seem that it isn't over. The seal on his forehead appeared, glowing brighter red than ever before. The seal would vanish slightly, auriel assumed it had to do with Eion.

Uriel would open his eyes, nursing his arm and stomach. He would grown in the ache of his newly acquired mechanical arm, and looknig to the woman who seemed terrified. His voice was crackled, as if it never heard of moisture before. "Water..." ws spoken to the woman, as Auriel seemed to be too in shock to pay attention. His eyes, ruby red iris with pitch black scleras slowly fading to white, stared at his love, not confused, but worried more so about her than anything else.

"Can I shoot the monkey?" Orion asked as he pointed the gun at the monkey. He had a feeling this presence was not the monkey, but his want of shooting it was still severe. Mitsuyoshi pulled a rope to throw the bundles of swords on his shoulders, his other hand free. "Sure, shoot the monkey."

Orion pulled the trigger, aimed for the crotch of the monkey, a second shot aimed for his head immediately.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
As the screaming and terror continued upstairs, it would indeed seem... Uri was making waves.

From downstairs, the shouting and creaking was silenced when the jukebox kicked on just as the gun shot rang out, the bullet grazing the monkeys right testicle.

Just as Jeremiah was a Bullfrog by Three Dog Night had kicked on with the lyrics, "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog, he was a good friend of mine. I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine. And he always had some mighty fine wine."

The monkey would scream, clatter to the floor clutching his junk as the next shot went through the left side of his head. The monkey was silent for a moment, crumpled on the floor as his blood and brains began to spill out across the floor. When one would think all was right, the monkey would twitch. If one had looked away for a split second, the monkey would have vanished. The sound of wet paws striking the floor at a rather quick pace could be heard dully over the lyrics.

"Singin jooooooy to the world, Allll the boys and girls. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, jooooy to you and me."

If one had followed the bloody paw prints, they seemed to lead behind the bar when the sound of glass shattering soon played out. There would be silence from the monkey for a moment before he would suddenly leap out from behind the bar, shrieking in his rage with a broken bottle of Uriel's finest absinthe clutched in his hand, aiming for the man who'd shot him's face. Half of his head was missing, replaced by bloody bone and brains. Something indescribable hung between his legs, a gory mess of flesh.

"And if I were the king of the world, I'd tell you what I'd do. I'd throw away all the cars and the bars in the world. And make sweet love to you."

The monkey was like a blurry mass of wet, sticky blood and organs. Brain matter matted his fur, and when he moved even more seemed to slip out. Despite having a hole in his balls and brain, his frothing at the mouth was the result of rage. What made it more hilarious was the fact that the atmosphere just seemed sooooo happy. The child Draya was in between mixed giggles and a horror stricken face. All the while the song played out..

"Joy to the fishes and the deep blue sea, joooy to you and me."
User Image

User Image"Hey Orion, your up" said Mitsuyoshi, as he watched the deformed bloody monkey fly at Orion with a broken bottle. A little gross, and a waste of liquor, but the little thing was fast.

Orion didn't much expect the monkey to come at him swiftly, and without his star on the field at the moment, he wouldn't be one hundred sucsessful in dodging. The glass would cut remotely deep as he tried to move out of the way, leaving a trail of blood leaving his face and neck. The vampire would regain his balance as he stumbled slightly, and turn quickly, taking aim at the monkey and firing four more shots at it: the first bullet to its heart, the second bullet to the rest of the head, the third shot to his mid section, and the last shot to it's right leg. The trail of blood would fly wildly as he turned, splattering on the floor. The shock to mitsuyoshi's face as he saw blood was one in awe. He would look at it completely stupified, yet Orion ignored that little scene.

As orion fired the last shot, he would be on one foot, the kick to the gun leaning him slightly to the left, facing more to the right. his footing was not planted, so his balance was currently off.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
...You know I love the ladies, love to have my fun. I'm a high life flier and a rainbow rider. A straight shootin' son of a gun. I said a straight shootin' son of a gun..

This monkey was resilient, when he had made contact with the bottle to the side of the mans face, instead of over shooting and flying over his shoulder, the monkey would grab hold of the fabric of the mans shirt and climb his way down, in attempts to sink his yellow jagged teeth into the mans right butt cheek, tearing a small piece of flesh off. This monkey had spunk, figuratively speaking... since the rest of it was leaking from his non-existent trousers. Yes... gross. Now the vampire was covered in monkey guts getting his butt chomped. Perhaps one could have rethought where they were firing.. such close proximity to the man and all... though... he was a vampire, surely he could take a few shots.

Joooooy to the world, allll the boys and girls, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me...

The monkey continued to scream, loud and bloody curdling. His little claws seeking purchase in whatever bits of flesh he could dig them into.
User Image

User ImageOrion would become annoyed, the monkey seemed to piss him off. The gun he had was no longer in his hand, but in the holser, still connected by a chain. the Vampire would shift to the right 15 feet, in the shadow of the table blocking light from the bar. His eyes glowed silver as he lept to the floor. As if there was a hole in the floor, he fell through the shadow, leaving ripples within it as if it were made of water.

Within the shadow, all was dark, there was no graviry, as if they swam within blackness. There was no up, no down, to floor no ceiling, no light to see all but the one entrance where he came from, yet Orion saw well enough to know that the monkey was on his a** still, deep in the shadow world. Orion would attempt, at a fasten speen, grip the monkey at both ends, and pull him off, still keeping him held. If the monkey was within the grasp of Orion, he would remove his gun and point blank fire three shots downward so the bullets rup though the top, and out his rear, and lastly, toss him into deeper into the shadowed abyss. He would quickly make his way to the single source of light using his vampiric speed and shadow warping techniques, the circle that was the entrance of the floor he entered. The monkey would be left in the shadow world as Orion would leap from it, and instantly, destroy the table by landing on it and drive punching it, shattering it completely, thus closing up the hole and sealing the monkey within the shadow world.

He knew, however, this wouldn't last, due to the fact that the crimson blood regenerated its property 10 seconds after it was destroyed, thus creating the shadow again, and allowing whatever that was trapped within that particular shadow freedom to leave. But 10 seconds would be enough to prepare, this time removing the gun and keeping his hand on his neck, near the symbol. He kept distance from where the monkey would arrive from. 10 seconds...

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Through the commotion within the bar, one may not have picked up the two other forms that had broken in through the back. If one had probed the auras, they seemed quite harmless up until the moment they rounded those two double doors leading out into the seating area. The doors would swing open, but due to the bar being at waist height one would have to be taller then that to be seen. However, upon closer inspection two very large and broad backs at a good six feet in length had come slinking into the room. Heavy paws thudded the arrival of the two twin wolves, Syfr and Rys. What took these two apart from other wolves was not only their size and sheer mass, but through the panting revealed four rows of teeth in each mouth. The first set closer to the inside of the mouth were designed for ripping or slicing, smaller in size however razor sharp. The second set was much larger, the main canines near the size of ones finger, designed for piercing and holding the flesh while the other set freed it. Their snouts were larger, longer in size and pointed slightly to allow them easier access when picking the flesh at ones ribs. There wasn't an ounce of fat on these creatures, pure panting muscle that eyed the occupants as they circled the room, one on either side. The female, Syfr, was slightly smaller then her brother, what she had lacked in her brothers bulk she had made up in speed. Their eyes were gold, catching the light to reflect shards of red so bright it was as if rubies themselves had rivals. Their fur reflected bits of that ruby light, mixed with the shadowed strands of their fur yet still visible as a light dusting. They watched for a moment, their muscles tensed around the sight of the guns. The male, Rys, was more out right with his dislike for those things, as he snarled low and barred his teeth.

Binki, the monkey, had been tossed into the shadowed plain and left there while the man escaped. Everything seemed to go quiet except for those damn wolves, even the juke box had stopped playing, now a dull hum in the bustle of the building. Everything would remain quiet for quite some time, even long after the Crimson had duplicated the table, the shadow returning. A fickle thing those shadows, when one is faced with an undying monkey with a thirst for liquor and whores. These shadows can duplicate in numerous parts of the room at any given flicker,the table returning merely opened a portal and that monkey took access at any given opening. He was bleeding, there was no doubt about that but the amount of blood that monkey shed seemed to be never ending. Now drenched in shadow the monkey sought the rafters for purchase. He eyed that man with the gun, with what strength he could muster from his battered broken form he flung himself toward the man with the smoking chained gun, attempting to land on the back of the mans neck.

If he had made it the monkey would thus begin clawing at his eyes profusely, screaming at the top of his lungs before biting at the mans ears. What had this vampire gotten himself into...

Draya had nearly jumped from her chair when the twin wolves had arrived, her eyes widening slightly. The seven were sooner then expected, three more left and it may get crowded. The child looked toward Carnivaal but if the woman had choose to acknowledge the wolves she didn't show it.

Distinct Genius

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaya had tucked away his tapestries and threads for the night and taken the empty spot aside his pet, resting in a sort of dream-sleep for the rest of the night. The walls shuddering and the floor ever so subtly fluctuating beneath the legs of the bed woke both the Queen and Kai at first tremor. Kai’s first thought had been to ask if it was an earthquake, only to have it b***h-slapped out of the link between he and Kaya for its absurdity. When the scream that sounded it could only have come from Uriel pierced through the air, Kaya was up, brocade cloak and hood already on. Kai was equally ready, already unlatching the safeties from both of his firearms. Neither used a blade larger than a dagger, so to say; needle were more of a point than a blade.

Eyes closed, the Queen had strode to the door, placing one slender hand against the door frame before pulling away, a single thread of the time that had passed while he had rested between the pad of his index and thumb. The realization of five new entities at the scene was brought to Kaya’s attention immediately and at least three of which were hostile or stirred in some sort. The presence of the polite child-not-child Auriel and the love-intrest vampire was too disturbed, enraged, distraught in the master bedroom not too far off. The brunette let the time thread retreat back into the whole of the establishment, realizing the source and starter of the disturbances in each entity was none other than the owner of the Crimson Blood: Uriel. Even that man himself was... Kaya could not read it, but gain a shuddering sense of impending evil.

The poisoner Kai was already on his feet, coat buckled firmly around his person. Two gunshots downstairs so many floors down was still heard. The ebony had pressed his forehead against his Queen’s, gold eyes shut for a single solitary moment. Like it was one of those calms before all hell broke loose. Kaya grimaced, knowing when his kitty-Kai dared to touch him in this way without permission, meant things were getting serious. After all, it had to be if the whole building was up and frantic. Full apple-red lips pressed to the thin paler ones of the poisoner. A brief touch as the pair dropped through the elevator shaft in a cocoon of Kaya’s spare filaments. In this way, they passed through the ceiling and floor of the elevator itself harmlessly, landing on the pouf of threads that degenerated after they’d gotten to their feet. The elevator doors did not open, instead, Kaya first stepping one dainty foot past the crack of the doors like it was a door-curtain.

Strings were already strung from his adroit digits, only two wrapped around the monkey’s limbs, yanking the creature back. Tied down, one was always a viable target. The poisoner smirked something psychotic, he did enjoy bouts of terrorization of lowlifes and other such things every now and then...er, every other week. Not that Kaya minded. Two guns out, the threads of his bustle skirt that was tucked neatly beneath the vest and under the long coat were coming apart, much like the first lace hems of Queen Lathivus’s dresses. Backs to the elevator still, the placement and dispositions of the aroused and hostile were taken note of. Two similar wolves and an individual in the form of a young child, of course, the crazed monkey who’s blood quantity seemed to be a little disproportionate. The hot-heade vampire was splattered spaghetti-like blotches that stunk of the same scent as the monkey. So those two had been at it already. All hell had to come down didnt it?

A potent shot of deadly tranquilizer tipped the ammunitions of Kais guns. One scrape and once it entered the blood, could put one out for a week. A reason for its potency was the saliva of a demon that was part of its components. His aim was hardly ever to kill on spot. Itd be a waste of a hard-grown life, hed say-- like cutting down a plant even before the flowers bloomed. The poisoner preferred to peel the petals off a budding or bloomed flower. Two silent shots from his left gun were loosened; the needles aimed with pinpoint accuracy for the femoral artery and carotid arteries on the monkey. No, he was very particular in wanting to help the hot-headed leech, but the fur bal just seemed interesting a target. If the needles made contact, one touch beneath the fur would cause blurry vision, disrupt the stability in the inner ear and send the animate item into a sickly unconsciousness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff