Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 >

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

" I am pretty much just like a go-between, so That the bar doesnt go without someone being there to manage the full out chaos"

The drinks arrived, Rini had ordered a pomegranate martini and a side of water. "I am still sorry for not telling you sooner" She takes a sip of her martini. "Do not worry, I won't tell your secret, as long as you Do not tell mine" a giggle escapes her. "To be fair I will tell you my secret"

She glanced at Oynx again, getting flustered. "I like to sing and play the violin, I am not bad at them, I am actually quite good believe it or not" she takes another sip of her drink. "I am not all that, there are much better looking people, with bigger hearts then myself"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Location: Gaia ~ Crimson Bar ~ Level 2 dinning hall ~ Ensemble: Class

"A go between hm? Well your also the "daughter" of Leo now too. Isn't that like some big deal?" she said. From what she knew of him, he was a diety, God-like being. How did it feel to be accepted in that way by such a being? For Onyx...it wouldn't be enough. She wouldn't want to be a daughter. Rini moved on to say that she was a good singer and violinist.

"Well that's special. I can sing and play a few instruments myself...though...rarely. I am quite a private person when it gets boiled down to the bone. I'd love to hear you sing and play some time." she told her.

The waiter came to which oni ordered up a sushi platter and some sake. "So...your a neko...shifter...that makes you agile hm? Quiet and skilled on her feet...you'd make a good thief..." she said as inconspicuous as possible. Onyx herself was a tomb raider so...she'd know how to spot a good talent when she saw one.

Divine Streaker

Rini thinks, "I am sure it gives some sort of advantage to these meetings, Shows that the place is family run, or something I do not know" she honestly shrugs. She had ordered a salad which was now placed before her. It looked good, very good.

"Perhaps I will sing for you sometime, or play I do not tend to do them at the same time you see" she chuckled again slightly. "Well, I never thought of it that way...but I have been told I am agile, and other things such as that" She takes a bite from the salad. "I hope this is not strange for you" she would say with a light pout.

Her thoughts go to the thief comment, "Well, It is whatever you think I Suppose, Though I wonder why you say such, Ive never stolen in my life"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Rini's words of business, the sense of something family run, actually made Oni shift in her seat. She couldn't help but think that perhaps she was more necessary to Rini than maybe even she knew.

"Fools! Why would they have Rini represent herself as a daughter to Leo and then send her on her way without a body guard? Has Leo really accumulated no enemies out there?" Personally she thought that this whole thing was wreckless...and she thought she was bad!

Oni shook her head "Strange? What is strange about it?" her food arrived to which she broke open her chop sticks and shifted a few pieces of sushi onto her plate. Oni continued to speak.

"You may not have stolen anything in your life...but I have. In fact, I am a professional thief. Back in the day they called me a pirate. Now a days, I call myself a tomb raider. I am a merchant as well naturally. My profession is not secret really...though not openly talked about...authorities don't like people like me obviously." she told her and then popped a piece of sushi into her mouth.

Her shoulders slumped "Nugh...mmmm...so good..." her eye's flicked over to her face.

Divine Streaker

Rini knew something was on Oynx's mind. She wondered what though, for now she choose not to pry. In time perhaps it would come out. She would take another bite of her salad. A sip of her drink.

"By strange, I mean, to have dinner in such an intimate setting with another woman"

The way she stated in was gentle, almost like a question was being put out there. Her eyes gaze at her food, then back to Oynx. Her next words were spoken with such sincerity that the girl sounded foolish or just innocent.

"A pirate...that is amazing, Though, If I must be honest, I always loved gaining a new skill or two, so if you ever feel there is something I can learn from you, please tell me, it would mean a lot"

Upon hearing the happiness from her bites of sushi, Rini would gaze at it. Then giggle, happy that the food was good for her friend.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx pressed a napkin to her lips finishing the bite in her mouth with a giggle before she spoke.
"Rini...I am over two hundred and sixteen years old. A dinner with a woman is not a means to cause discomfort. You don't have anything I haven't seen or have myself ... save maybe a tail and ears." she smiled warmly at her.

"Besides, I should think it in bad taste to take advantage of Leo's daughter!" Onyx laughed.

She switched over to her last comment. "Well...it is sort of why I asked you that question. Rini...do you have any abilities?"

Divine Streaker

" You can not take advantage of one that may be willing" She'd only one drink and she was already getting a buzz. Time to prove one of the first things she ever said. The girl could not hold her drinks, it was sad. She giggled slightly, then goes quiet. Skills? Did she have any? Well...she would just name off things and see what Oynx had to say.

"My skills? Well, You know I consider my way with words, music, and dance skills, other then that, I only know enough self defense to get by, but I run fast and I am flexible" she finds herself feeling abit down . "Wow, I am not that impressive"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Rini was getting her buzz on and even if the universe had will the situation oni wouldn't take advantage in this time. Rini needed the protection more than ever. She watched her calculate everything up and then...onyx laughed! Her head dipped back and she let it crawl up her throat and out. Oh she was too cute!

Funny, people often told oni she too had a way with words. They both played music and oni loved to dance! She had defense and was flexible. These two had a lot in common.
"Dance hm? Show me..." Oni pushed away from the table standing up.

Looking to the waitress she called her over and requested music. The waitress informed her that at the moment all they had was a stereo system and that the live band did not come on certain days of the week. It was fine. Onyx requested a song, one of her favorites aside from the moonlight sonata. It was called Somos Novios. When it started up oni walked over to Rini and extended her hand.
"My dear...may I have this dance?"

Divine Streaker

Rini watched as Oynx laughed at her, the blush deepened upon her face. Though in all reality Rini did feel sad because she did not have much. Mainly just people skills, not that that was a bad thing. Right?..

She finishes her salad and drink, a smile on her face. "That was lovely...was it not?" she would ask.
As Oynx questioned dance, as well as got up Rini pondered what her companion was thinking. She had told the waitress something. A beautiful music filled the air, and she grins. Though the dance was slow, and romantic...She would take Oynx up on the offer. Taking the womans hand.

"You may"

With that she got up and walked over to an open area with Oynx, though confused for how she wished to dance and who would lead, who would follow.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Well oni did know the translated version and yes, the song was very romantic however, she chose it because musically it was beautiful. One could not help but to sing, to belt that one out! It's tempo was lovely to dance to and not to mention it was easy to free style to. Oni would normally lead but since she had asked Rini to show her, her dancing...that would make Rini the lead. In the end it didn't matter.

The dance between them wouldn't be romantic. It would be like a perfectly choreographed dance. Every step with one another, in tune and perfectly placed. When done she looked at Rini as they came to a stand still.
"There is a lot it seems that we have to learn about one another..."

Divine Streaker

Rini would dance with the other female in time. She giggled a bit with a smile. Tonight was so fun, who knew traveling with someone would be fun. As the dance ended she had to agree with Oynx. With a nod, she looked into those yellow eyes.

"Indeed there is much, some can be told while the rest will only be learned in time"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

There was also another reason she chose that song...but...it wasn't something that she nor the narrator was willing to dive into just yet. Either way, the dance was beautiful and indeed Rini could dance. Onyx found it very refreshing actually. It might be surprising to most to know that Onyx could dance in various styles.
"Indeed. So...tell me..." she said as she took a respectful step back from her.
"Where did you learn to dance?"

Onyx would gesture back to the table for them to sit and finish their meal to which Onyx would do. She was still curious about her and shocked as it was confirmed. Rini and no skills in the area of offense and defense save for the fact that she could run her little a** off. When she saw Leo next, she was going to give him a piece!

Divine Streaker

" I learned to dance with Vladimir....my Master...and the first person I had ever loved..." she quieted down for a moment. A sad and happy memory at the same time. "He raised me from age ten to seventeen...he is also the one who trained me in violin..." She walked with Oynx back to the table, taking her seat.

"So I never had to learn how to fight...besides enough to get me by, Vlad died,I traveled alone..his belongings left to me"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"My master..."

Her warm smile cracked and faltered. Vladimir better be some big Russian man and not a vampire Rini..." her tone got lower, gruffer.

"Please say she did not fall in love with a vampire...please...I cannot take the likeness...Seventeen...it's a tender age."

She grabbed her glass and took a sip on edge to hear more from Rini.

Divine Streaker

Rini gave a light smile, full of nervousness. She had a feeling Oynx was going to yell at her. Though there was something funny in it all. She had to laugh even though it was nothing more then a nervous chuckle. She then sighs and gazes down, gulped then spoke.

"...Sadly he was Russian, and he was big...well muscular but not in a Iron man sort of way...and I am sorry to inform you, he was indeed a Vampire...a very well off one at that"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff