Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Delavie

Eternally Gone

Constant Munchies

Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Efridsea

Platinum W

[[OOC:: Idk, I was trying to wait for EG before I posted. T-T]]

[[OOC:: Wow guys I'm totally sorry! Life took hold of my reins >.> I put in my two weeks notice and ordered my wedding ring sweatdrop Totally posting right now!]

((I honestly lost track of this RP between the others that I am in, and real life endeavors. And when I noticed it again, it didn't seem active anymore. But if you guys are still up for it, I'll start posting here again. 3nodding

Also, congrats on the upcoming marriage!))

[thanks! And it's totally your choice whether you'd like to jump back in. I won't be offended if you don't smile ]
Eternally Gone

User Image

Clover Skies
                                                OCC; ] ↳ WHERE;Down Stairs] ↳ ]WITH;]

Clover was intrigued by how much he described Greece, he described it exactly how she dreamed it would be. She's been dreaming of traveling the world for years.
                                                She then followed him to wherever he was going, continuing to tell him her wishes of travel. "There's so many places to name.." she said with an anxious smile. "Scottland, Iceland, New Zealand looks beautiful, not to mention Fiji. Costa Rica would be cool, Switzerland, Greenland..Paris, could you imagine the shopping? But I can do without going to the Middle East."

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She walked along like she owned the place, gravel crunching under her cocky strut, black fedora tilted so that she wore it at an angle, covering her water-blue eyes completely from view if she tilted her head down. She was looking up, however, with her thumbs hooked into the pockets of her might as well be painted on leather pants. A dragon in the sky was certainly a sight worth witnessing. It didn't seem to be bothering anyone, though, so Zsuzsanna left it alone.

Her heeled boots clicked with a certain finality on each step she took up to the front door, which she paused outside of only long enough to make sure her hat sat the way she wanted it to. She could feel the familiar tingle of magic. More specifically, she could feel the familiar tingle of Eirian's magic. So the creep was here after all. Zsuzsanna hadn't always been Sagittarius, though she was a Saggitarius, the only reason she knew the twins was because the Sagittarius had taken her to be his mate. Well, chosen Zsu to be his mate until all hell went down in the heavens. He started involving her in all of his little schemes to get even with the signs that disagreed with him, and Zsu decided that for all of her effort, instead of bearing the new Sagittarius, well, she'd become the new Sagittarius. Kade was a jackass anyway. Getting hers for putting up with the pompous a*****e, not that she was much better, was overdue.

She pushed open the front door of the inn, her walk becoming no less subtle on the carpet. It didn't take her long to follow the trace of freshly used magic to the common room, and there she found them, the white haired incestuous creeps with some scrawny chick that had wings. Seemed like ever since she'd met Kade she hadn't managed to meet a single normal human.

"We're afraid not, we can't restore your memory." Eiri replied. She hated to smash the glimmer of hope in the girl's eyes, but it was better to be honest. The pair looked up when they heard the door, and you would swear you saw their hair raise almost like a bird ruffled its feathers. "Zsuzsanna!" The twins both leaped to their feet, Rian putting himself between Zsuzsanna and the girls.

"Where's-"

"Burned out." Zsuzsanna cut them off. "Or should I say extinguished? Turns out you can extinguish a star. I'm the new Sagittarius now."

"Back off Zsuzsanna. You don't know what kind of lies he-"

"Shut up Eirian. You think I don't know? I was only human." She splayed her fingers against her legs, keeping her thumbs in her front pockets as she stayed across the room from the three, knowing how south this could go and how fast it could go there. "But not anymore. You're the first sign I've found since I took-"

"What makes you think I'll set your sign in stone?"

"If you don't, I can cause you all kinds of hell, Eirian. Don't fan the flames. You know better."

Helena nodded at Aurelia's signal that she was ready to land, and with only a thought to the dragon, Avinash started to circle downward towards the ground, landing away from the garden close to where he'd made his appearance. He flopped down with a huff and Helena rolled her eyes before clambering down out of the saddle. After helping Aurelia down from his back, she started going through the process of removing his gear, something one would think her not strong enough to do on her own, but she'd been doing it since she was six years old, even though she didn't look it, she had the muscle. "So what did you think? We're both dying to know." Helena asked as she carried the saddle over to the back of the building, setting it in the shade.

Delavie

Eternally Gone

Star

Eternally Gone
Platinum W
Eternally Gone
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Delavie

Eternally Gone

Constant Munchies

Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Efridsea

Platinum W

[[OOC:: Idk, I was trying to wait for EG before I posted. T-T]]

[[OOC:: Wow guys I'm totally sorry! Life took hold of my reins >.> I put in my two weeks notice and ordered my wedding ring sweatdrop Totally posting right now!]

((I honestly lost track of this RP between the others that I am in, and real life endeavors. And when I noticed it again, it didn't seem active anymore. But if you guys are still up for it, I'll start posting here again. 3nodding

Also, congrats on the upcoming marriage!))

[thanks! And it's totally your choice whether you'd like to jump back in. I won't be offended if you don't smile ]

Eheh... I always just like to give these things a little prod to see if there's still interest flowing... (;

I'm glad real life whisks everyone away from time to time. Means there's still a reason to get out in the sunshine. Congrats on your future life partner my dear. emotion_bigheart

Star

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
| Location: | With: | ♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

"We're afraid not, we can't restore your memory."

Birdie made a fist, frustrated, but unable to blame the twins. If there was anything they could have done, she inexplicably trusted that they would have tried. She brought her tightened fingers up to her chin, stroking her bottom lip with the side of her thumb--a nervous habit.

Her eyes raised from the floor to the entrance of the building when in walked a woman who seemed to be the living incarnate of the phrase "large and in charge". Immediately Eirian seemed to be on guard, as Rian leapt in front of his...sister? Other half? Birdie was still a little hazy on that. As banter was being flung back and forth about stars and Sagittarius and so on, something clicked in the winged girl's head.

"Ah!" she said audibly, pointing to the woman who had just walked in, "Sagittarius..." her finger then drew over to the twins, "Gemini." With that, she folded her arms and remained quiet once more, analyzing the relationship based on what little she had heard. Although it made very little sense as to how it could be possible, the trio was related to the stars somehow. This Sagittarius woman had pushed someone out of power, but needed something from the twins in order to settle an affair of some sort...otherwise why would she be here dishing out threats? It became apparent then that the bird-girl was a bit sharper when fully conscious. She cocked her head at the new woman curiously, trying to determine how much of a danger she really was. Regardless of their history, Eirian had saved Birdie's life, and she was prepared to return the favor if necessary.

OOC [[ Woohoo! ]]

Quote:

Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items