Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She dangled limply across her brother's arms, her fingers lax as the sleeves and skirt of her sky blue chiffon dress swayed with every step he took. He looked down at her serenely sleeping face and with a light breath, blew her platinum bangs away from her eyes. If she were only sleeping he would only be so lucky. He didn't know what he'd do without her. So much was riding on the both of them staying alive. If one of them were killed, everything would be for nothing. Everything. If one of them died, the other would follow close behind. One couldn't exist without the other. They were each other. If she didn't wake up soon, they couldn't take their place in the night sky. He had to find a way to heal her of whatever spell had been cast on her.

The first place that he came on didn't look very promising, but the sign said that it was an inn, and the lights were on, and, well, as much as he loved her, his sister was getting heavy to carry. He strode up the path to the door, and with a well aimed finger from the hand supporting her knees, he managed to open the front door of the establishment. He reached his arm around her shoulders and turned her head to rest against his chest, hiding her face between his blue jacket and the loose fly away layers of her white braid. He didn't want anyone to see her so vulnerable. He didn't want anyone interfering. If asked, he would lie and say that she was just exhausted and sleeping and that he couldn't bear to wake her.

Every muscle in his arms was burning with carrying her. While his sister's form was lithe and feminine, he'd been carrying her for an awfully long walk. After a time, it started to wear on a person, no matter how light the blessing (he would never call her a burden.) Once inside, he gently kicked the door shut behind him. He almost breathed a sigh of relief when he saw a couch, but he didn't, he simply laid her down gently, with her back to those in the room and her face toward the back of the couch. He smoothed out the folds of her dress so that her legs were properly covered and she at least looked comfortable before lifting her shoulders and head and sitting down, putting her head in his lap. He finally heaved a relieved sigh. Relieved to have finally put her down, relieved to have finally sat down. Relieved to rest. He could sit there with her like that forever, if he weren't so worried about the curse on her. As long as he was sitting down and resting, he could be as patient as the owner needed. Except his mind. It was reeling with trying to figure out the curse and how to fix it. He only pulled her braid onto her shoulder, resting his forearm on her upper arm as he idly twisted the ends of the braid while he thought.

[[OOC:: I do believe I've been a guest here before. Hello again. (:]]

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image

D E S I D E R I A

THE VENGEFUL FALLEN ANGEL tab "ERIS" tab CHAOS▕ x STRIFE▕ x DISCORD

Eris entered the Inn after her answer, feeling strangely welcomed.... "Nothing for now, thank you" she said with a gentle smile to the generous woman. Before any conversation could bloom further, the door burst open a moment later. Two men, twins it seemed, were in need of help. One twin dragged in the other, Miss Aurelia quickly moving to assist them. Desideria moved to the side so he could have some room, but knelt down to examine the wound. At the brother's first words, Eris muffled a laugh in some surprise. When Sai removed Ken's shirt, he was a bloody mess of a nice figure. Priests? The thought of bombing priests was another one that she had to hide her grin of. Eris did as Aurelia had previously instructed, helping Sai hold down his brother while she applied the paste to his wound. After than was done, Desideria removed her grip on the male so he could sit up. At Aurelia's apologetic glance, Desideria reassured her with a slight smile. A few seconds past and yet another soul stepped in. The girl seemed awfully calm despite the event in the lobby, and simply waited for services.

w h e r e :: an inn, lobby
w i t h :: Aurelia, twins, Clover
m o o d :: calm, curious
o c c ::

Eternally Gone

Xx-Logan00139-xX

Uncomfortable Moan

User Image

User Image

Clover Springs-The Necromancer
I'm so West Coast

Clover is glad the boy is better and ecstatic she's cooling down, the humidity outside is unbearable. Her chin rested on her hand that was rested on the counter. She was growing bored, not impatient, just bored. She hasn't spoken to anybody in weeks. Though she had a feeling this place would bring good company. She didn't know how long she would be staying but she feels it might be a long time.

It's a god damn shame.

(OCC; Greetings)

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

User Image

There was suddenly a whirlwind of new patrons coming in, but she didn't mind that. She turned to the girl who was standing at the counter, and the boy who had come in carrying a girl. "If you give me just a moment, I shall be right with you," she Aurelia said calmly. She finished wrapping the boy, and wiped as much of the green paste off her hands as possible. Standing, she gathered the materials she had used and took them to the back room, to be cleaned up later. Quickly washing her hands, she returned to the front. She looked at the girl who had been waiting, "I'm sorry about that. We had an emergency. What can I do for you tonight?" She said, smiling politely.

She began pulling keys from their lockbox underneath the counter, in preparation for anyone who would need a room or two. As she waited for the girl to tell her what she would require for her stay, she looked at the other patrons in her midst. A boy had placed a girl on the couch, facing away from them, and that sent a signal to Aurelia that something was not quite right. However, she couldn't be sure unless she was told by the boy. It was not her place to march into her customers' business.

Where: inn lobby | With: so many new people | Feeling: Hmm | OOC: Hello again! Yes, I remember, you were playing Allasandra and Mina last time <3 Welcome back. And Welcome to the fold, Uncomfortable Moan!

Uncomfortable Moan

Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Dantress

Friendly Dabbler

The male only looked up from his sister's sleeping face, and his thoughts, when the woman who seemed to be the owner spoke, asking for a minute. Eiri certainly wasn't going anywhere, and if she wasn't, then neither was he. He looked over to the woman with his bright blue eyes, though they seemed somehow dulled by the situation, and just gave her a nod of understanding before looking back down at the sleeping face in his lap. Her breathing was shallow, barely noticeable, but it was at least even. The only reason one could even tell she was really alive was that her body was so relaxed. She didn't move so much as a fingernail, though. His eyes moved to look over the other twins momentarily. What were the odds? Two sets of twins in the same room, each set with one hurt. If only fixing Eiri were as simple as drawing out a bullet and wrapping her up with a bandage. That he could do. The other two women seemed stable enough. The only person in the room he was any kind of worried about was Eiri.

His mind went over the events that had happened as the owner tended to the other guests who'd come in before them. All he remembered was he and Eiri fighting against Leo and Sagittarius. Eiri had chased after Sagittarius. It was during that time that they were separated, Rian fighting Leo and Eiri fighting Sagittarius, that whatever spell had been put on Eiri had had the opportunity to happen. He'd managed to knock Leo out. When he found Eiri crumpled on the floor... the Sagittarius constellation faded from the sky. As far as Rian was concerned, he should have killed them both. The stars were at war and all Eirian wanted was to be able to take their place together in the night sky in peace. They'd been dragged into it, just like the rest of the constellations, however. And now Eiri was cursed. By Sagittarius. And Rian killing him had done nothing to solve the curse. Once he had a room for them, he'd be able to examine her. To do that, he had to take her dress off, and he wasn't doing that to her in front of spirits and everyone. Whatever the curse was, it might have put her to sleep, but it also bought him time.

[[OOC:: Wewt! I made an impression! (Or you just have a good memory, lol.) Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I figured since Allass and Mina came in causing such a ruckus the last time, my Gemini would come in nice and calm. Plus I didn't wanna make too much of a ruckus with the other set of twins already having their problems. x3]]
User Image

User Image

Clover Springs-The Necromancer
I'm so West Coast

The woman gave her a very welcoming approach, sort of like a mother.
"Hello, I'm Clover. I was just traveling by and noticed this place looked cozy, do you have any rooms open?" She asked.
"It would be great to stay, I haven't talked to anyone in weeks." she added, talking just to talk. She forgot what her own voice sounded like.
She's stayed in many places. She's camped, Stayed at cheap motels, Breakfast and Bed hotels, five star hotels, but this place had a calling to her, for unknown reasons.

It's a god damn shame.

(OCC; Greetings)

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

User Image

Aurelia smiled sweetly at the girl before handing her a key. "It's a pleasure to meet you Clover. My name is Aurelia and I run this inn. If you have any questions, please ask." Before the girl could go to her room, Aurelia made sure to warn her. Sometimes her guests didn't appreciate not being told about their rooms.

"Just some quick information about your room - it changes to what you desire or need, so please do not be alarmed if you're thinking of a warm towel in the bathroom and it just happens to be hanging nearby. The room will also shift if the energy flow isn't right for you. Colors will also change, along with scents in the air." Aurelia tried to offer her guests everything they could possibly need during their stay. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

Uncomfortable Moan

Devoted Loiterer

Just a quick announcement

Since there are more of us coming [slowly but surely] all Inn-type needs [keys, drinks, food, etc] will be offered by NPCs, that way you may continue on RPing and not have to wait for me to be on.

This will be put in the rules also.

Thanks!
-E.
User Image

Clover Skies
                                                Feeling [Mellow] ... ] ↳ WHERE;Her Room ] ↳ ]WITH;No one]

Clover took her room key with a nod of the head for a "thank you." She thought that the whole "room changing" thing was cool as hell.
                                                She went up the stairs to her room, she planned to rest until something interesting were to go on.She unpacked her small amount of things and hid her stash jar in a drawer, sitting on the end of her bed to "toke" hoping no one minded, it was legal where she came from.

OCC; I changed everything mostly, I hope thats fine.

Friendly Dabbler

Location: Lobby > Room Company: Everyone > Each other Feeling: Worried/Nothing

Rian might have been looking at his sister and deep in thought, but he was neither deaf nor oblivious. He heard what the lovely owner, though of course no one compared to his sweet Eiri, said to the other girl about the way the rooms changed to suit their wants or needs. What he wanted and needed right now was a healer for his sister. He doubted, no matter the magic on the place, that it could produce someone sentient. It just didn't work like that. Loathe as he was to do it, he gently lifted his sister's head from his lap and got to his feet, laying her head down on an oh so convenient throw pillow. Just because she was cursed to sleep didn't mean he wanted her to wake up with a cramp in her neck. He'd ask about a healer later, though. He wanted to see if he could do it himself, privately, discreetly. Other people had done enough to Eiri to last him an eternity. If he could do it himself, he would.

He went to the counter, his eyes occasionally flicking to check on Eiri laying right where he left her like she might suddenly vanish or spring to life or... "We only need one room, please." He barely said to the other woman who showed up behind the counter, her name tag said Moira,before he had to clear his throat. His voice was hoarse, like he hadn't had much to drink or much sleep in days. It was probably where the lack of light in his bright blue eyes came from. He neglected the need for a healer just yet. As stated, he wanted to try himself first before he let anyone else touch the person who was, quite literally, his other half.

With the key to a room, his arms still burning from carrying her, he went and picked his sister gently up off the couch. He could barely stand to hold her up at this point, but he knew once he got her to a bed he'd be able to lay her down and keep her there. He turned her head so that she might hear his heart, hoping it helped her in some small way, as he made his way through the halls. He came to an impasse when he had to choose between holding his sister in a way that he was sure was comfortable to her and unlocking the door so he could lay her down. With a roll of his eyes, he hauled her over his shoulder. It wasn't the most affectionate way to hold her, and he was sure not the most comfortable for her, but it soon changed when he had the door unlocked.

The color scheme of the room was the blues and silvers they so loved. There was a vase of white bleeding hearts, Eiri's favorite flowers, on the table by the window. Everything he thought of for the room was to make Eiri as comfortable as possible. It wasn't the night sky, but it was all of her favorite things, and that would have to do. He gently laid her down on her back on top of the bed covers, taking the time to straighten out her skirt around her legs and her braid so that it rested over her shoulder and on her arm, then went and closed the door. Moving back to her, he leaned down and kissed her softly. "We'll figure this out, just the same as we always do. I promise." He whispered, then kissed her forehead. He turned her onto her side and started undoing the lacing of her dress. She had a few bruises that he could already see through the sheer chiffon of her sleeves and parts of the bodice, but he needed to know exactly what damage Sagittarius had done to her. No cuts or deep wounds that he could see, but he had to take it one step at a time if he hoped to figure out what the curse was Sagittarius had put on her.

With Eiri down to her under things, Rian carefully folded her dress in half so that the shoulders met and draped it across the back of a chair. She was covered in bruises, some so swollen and black he wasn't sure if he could ever make her skin that beautiful milky white it had been before Sagittarius got a hold of her. He could tell just from looking that more than one of her ribs were broken, and he suddenly felt like an a*****e for hauling her over his shoulder the way he had to be able to unlock the door. He started the closer check for punctures or other invasive wounds with her face, hairline, and neck.

[[OOC:: I swear posts will get shorter once he decides he actually needs help. xD]]

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sai&Ken

~Twin assassins with a secret~

User Image

Sai looked at Ken, his newly patched up body, the wounds would heal by the morning. He kicked him in the side of the head, hard, "You stupid ********, I told you bring your body armor, what did you do? you wore a ******** dress shirt" he said helping him up. Ken as soon as he was on his feet slugged Sai dropping him on his a**, something they did often when arguing "But look at the bright side the entire place was covered in sweet sweet priests blood" he said with a giddy laugh. Sai stood up and nodded "Yes I agree" he said opening his jacket and undoing his bullet proof vest letting it hit the floor. "Shall we get a room? "Yes please". Ken sat down in a chair as his brother stretched out they were going to need many drinks after this. Kens nose twitched smelling tree somewhere, he needed to find who he could smoke up a blunt and so could his brother.
Xx-Logan00139-xX

User Image

Clover Skies
                                                Feeling [Mellow] ... ] ↳ WHERE;Down Stairs] ↳ ]WITH;]

Clover already liked the place. Not only did the rooms give you what you need but they also suited your taste, she loved the crimson walls and the LED Blacklights above her plush bed.
                                                .She went down stairs for a quick look through the kitchen, not making a disturbance with other people, she wanted to be respectful. She got her chips and heard the twins talking, she couldn't remember there names.
                                                I'll call them thing one and thing two. she thought, trying not to laugh too hardly, her red eyes tried to make contact with them.

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

User Image

He had been gone for years. Hundreds of years. He'd sent Aurelia mail before about where he was, and what he was doing. He even sent her things from around the world, which she had written back to him, telling him she displayed all the items around Mezza. But she was not expecting him home. "I'm coming, Mother," he whispered into the chilly wind surrounding the harbor. He never spent much time with her, since his father was gone now. Part of him felt bad, and another part didn't. She was more than okay with being alone, and being with his mother for long periods of time drove him crazy. "You never do anything! You never go anywhere! You just stay at the stupid Inn all the time!" He had yelled at her.

He was sorry for that. Now that he had traveled a good amount, it was time for him to pay his respects to her, before he set off again, the globetrotter that he was. He ran a hand through his black hair, which he now had streaked with teal. He was pacing in front of the building where he'd spent most of his childhood. The building that he used to love, with it's ever changing rooms and always changing company. He didn't know what she would think of him coming back this time.

Sighing, he pouted for a moment, before pulling himself together. He swung the door wide open and strode in, winking at Moira, and putting a finger to his lips, not wanting her to alert anyone he was there. Moira nodded and pointed to the sitting room, indicating that's where his mother was. She was sitting in a chair, her back to him. "Hello Mother," he said, a big grin on his face as he came around to see her.

Friendly Dabbler

Location: Room > Common Room Company: Aurelia & Sebastian Feeling: Worried/Nothing

Rian was careful to look over every inch of Eiri. She wasn't feverish, which he supposed was a good thing. She was fine, save for the bruises, until he got to her bra. It was a plain bra with only a little embroidery along the top edges of the cups. He knew every under thing she owned. Their details, their sizes, their colors. The piece of silver that protruded just slightly from the fabric that connected the underwire in the front wasn't supposed to be there. The material frayed around it. It wasn't an embellishment. The embroidery was the only embellishment. This piece of silver didn't belong. It couldn't have been bigger around than a sewing needle, but the fact remained, it didn't belong.

Cautiously, delicately, he slid a finger between the fabric and her flesh. His finger slid from one wire towards the other, stayed by the foreign object that had pierced through her dress, through her bra, and inevitably through her flesh. He withdrew his finger. He suddenly didn't know what to do. The fabric between the underwire of her bra was directly over her heart. He was too scared to remove the pin like object. What if he did it and she bled internally? The pin could be the only thing stopping that. For all he knew, it had pierced her heart. Any number of things could happen if he removed it. His hope that he could heal her on his own quickly flung itself out the window as he realized that he needed an experienced healer to examine this pin like object that pierced Eiri's chest.

Carefully, he shimmied the covers out from under her and laid them across her, making sure everything was just right for her and shielding her, at least somewhat, from whoever might stumble upon her defenseless. He didn't want to use magic on her, afraid of how it might react to whatever this possibly poison induced curse was. Making sure he had the key with him, he left, locking the room behind him. It was more than upsetting that the only protection he could offer her right now was a blanket and a locked door. He stuffed the key into his jacket pocket as he made his way downstairs to find the owner. He'd watched her healing the other set of twins when he'd come in carrying his sleeping sister in his arms. She'd used a salve to draw out the bullets and poisons. He wondered if it would work for Eiri. He hoped it would for Eiri. He stopped in the doorway. She was with somebody. He didn't say anything, only buried has hands deep in the pockets of his jacket as he waited.

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

User Image

Aurelia was in awe as she stood up and rushed to hug her son, her child, her baby. "Oh my sweet child, I am so happy to see you," she gushed. She wasn't expecting him, and was so lost in her own world that she hadn't noticed his scent in the air. Her silver eyes were lined with unshed tears, and she quickly wiped them away. "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming home? I would have better prepared for you." She brushed his hair out of his face. "You've gotten so much taller since the last time I saw you. Are you eating properly? You haven't been causing trouble have you?" The trouble she was referring to...there was a time when he first went off on his own and killed humans for their blood. She had gotten a letter from him telling her that he'd fallen in with a bad crowd of vampires who told him it was alright, but now he was sitting in jail. She'd gone to his rescue, but showed him a better, safer way to consume the nutrients he needed. "Go into the kitchen. I'm sure Scully would be glad to see you, and get you something to eat." Aurelia said, after Sebastian had confirmed he'd been doing the right thing.

After she sent him into the kitchen, Aurelia turned around and saw the pale boy from earlier. The one who'd been carrying a girl. She beckoned him to come closer. "Yes my dear, what can I do for you? Is your companion still sleeping?" She didn't know for sure if the girl was sleeping, but it was not her place to pry into her patron's life. She wiped a stray tear from her skin that had escaped her eyes, and smiled at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff