have not got a clue 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 10 ]
I'll never tell 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Yeshhhh lesshhh mee shee hiccup 0.19642857142857 19.6% [ 11 ]
Ceymore knows ask him 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Drawing my banner.

User Image]

Ratskellers a traditional restaurant in the cellar of the city hall. Since its building in the year 1405 there Gaian wines are stored and sold. Ratskellers advice cellar the oldest wine cellar of Gaia, beyond that stores here the oldest barrel wine of Bartontown.

The Ceymore owns twelve oak barrels the those stores here. The barrels with a capacity of 1.200 l contain Rhine wines from that of 18. Century. The name of the rose cellar is however derived from in former times usual designation rose for particularly high-quality wine. At the face of the cellar „the rose barrel is “in that the famous wine of 1653 stores.

Welcome to Ratskellers. It is a Pub so come in have a seat and have a drink. A little roleplaying is expected but not necessary, chat and have a good time. Respect other people and please do not fight.
User Image

„That is the rose of the roses,
The older it becomes, the lovelier flowers it,
And her himmlischer smell, it made me happy,
It inspired me, berauscht it me,
and did not hold on firmly, to the tuft,
The advice cellar master of Bremen,
I would be gepurzelt! “
- Heinrich Heine: Book of the songs, the North Sea, second cycle, in the port (excerpt), 1825-1826

Council chamber

Rules: Desna (Admin)
famous guests of the advice cellar

List of friends I consider as my best friends, don't piss them off

Deidre
Kim Dzong
Baby_Fox
Mystical
NightSymphony
Miaki-chan
Ambu
_mouse_
Katera
UniKorn_Tiger
User Image]

Resturant Menu's

This is where I will post salads, soups and food ideas posted by my friends
User Image

coffee or tea wil always be served for guest who ask for them.

Wine-list

wines and years of wines enjoyed by my guests

Cold Wine Coolers

House Wine: Haut-Medoc

Feilbingert Wine
Rheinland Pflaz Wine
This is the wine of my choice

This is better then merlo
User Image
A little more expensice but a smooth claret none the less.

Chateau Larose-Trintaudon 1995 Haut-Medoc ($21.99)
Coming as it does from one of the largest vineyards in the Medoc and selling for a surprisingly low price by the lofty standard of Bordeaux, Larose-Trintaudon sometimes gets bypassed in the respect department. I'm not sure that's fair, however, as this 1995 is drinking well now and shows aging potential, and does all that for less than 22 bucks. Very dark garnet in color, it offers good blackcurrant fruit aromas and an odd but pleasant whiff of grilled meat. Tart, plummy fruit and sour-cherry acidity make a favorable palate impression, with a backdrop of firm but palatable tannins. A good wine at a good value, and a few years in the cellar will do it no harm. U.S. importer: Seagram Chateau & Estate Wines Co., NYC. (Jan. 6, 2000)
User Image
Haut-Médoc is the grand classic AOC of Bordeaux (a Claret), with full-bodied, masculine and brillant wines. Located in the heart of the Médoc peninsula, Haut-Médoc has a large number of Crus Bourgeois.
User Image

The Haut-Médoc is the region of Médoc closest to Bordeaux. Since 1936, the AOC includes 25 "communes" (communities), with very well-known names, such as Pauillac and Margaux, that are familiar to everyone.
User Image
Frequent postings.

Deidre
Baby_Fox
UniKorn Tiger
1.traci21
2.blackthunder2
3.yugi55

icebrat
1.Ceridwen the Celt
2.FFamilyBanker

pixie65
tidesong
Kyoko Jun
Tarotess
forgivnmuch
Questing for--
User Image Black Bow Tie
Owned: 0

I Ceynmore Ratz Link:
I Ceymore Ratz

Donations:

ZeIzabella on Sept 15th 2009, Jacked Up Boots, Card Shark Band, Realy Jacked Up Gloves, and Rat Tail.
*Opens the door and strolls in, giving the place a quick once-over*
Hmmm..... not bad. Maybe I'll come back when it's open. wink
Hi Ceymore... Glad to visit your pub. Looking forward to sharing a drink with you in the near future....
Thanks for coming ladies, this is where I will be chating most of the time now when I am on. Looking forward to seeing badloki and wicked here as well.
Hi Ceymore... smile
You know that you four ladies were the first adults I knew here and I always look forward to chatting with you.
traci21
Hi Ceymore... smile
lol, I didn't see you. How are you and glad to see you.
Just working my way through the family avi's, building up gold so we can get the monthly item...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff